The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
๐ŸŽ‰Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Accident-1

1K 143 88
By ATdreamyGirls1510

Bela and Ishan were on their way back home after purchasing Ishan some stationary for his school as he had his exams upcoming and Bela had to get some stuff for home as well as some stuff for Newton the dog she rescued.

Ishan realised that he had dropped one of his shopping bag on the road while carrying it to the car,so he went and bend down to pick the bag,but in the process he didn't saw the truck that was coming from the opposite direction,Bela who saw Ishan picking the bag from the road and the truck approaching from the other side,yelled his name loudly to get his attention so that he could get away before the tuck hits him,she ran as fast as she could dropping all the shopping bags in the process and pushed Ishan right on time when the truck neared him but couldn't move away on time and got hit by the truck.

Everyone around them were shocked  when they saw what just happened, within a blink of an eye a crowd had gathered around Bela who was now lying on the road in a pool of her own blood,Ishan got up from the road where he was pushed by Bela and reached over to her and he couldn't help but shake with fear of what must happen to her now when he saw how badly she was hit with the truck.

Ishan knelt over to Bela and carefully took her bleeding head and kept it on his lap tapping her cheeks to know if she was unconscious.Bela very slowly and with difficulty opened her eyes as she looked up to see her youngest brother in law in front of her.

"Bhabhi,bhabhi"Ishan tapped her cheeks.

"Koi ambulance ko call Karo please,bhabhi aap thik ho jaoge"Ishan said the last part softly tears streaming down his face.

His hands trembled but ignoring it he fumbled and removed his phone out of his pocket and with one hand he kept Bela's face steady on his lap to not cause her any more discomfort or pain and immediately dialled Mahir's number to ask him to send an ambulance.

"Bhai,bhai,bhabhi....woh....truc..truck... accident.....bhai... ambulance....jaldi...bhai"He mumbled with shaky breaths and teary eyes.

"Ishu,relax kya hua h meri kuch samajh nhi aa raha"Mahir said as he got worried listening to his youngest brother's shaky words.

"Bhabhi accident,ho gya....Orion mall....ke...saamne....aap...aao..jaldi se... please"Ishan managed to utter the words and Mahir froze on his spot.

Ishan then called Andy also because the Sehgal office was close to Orion mall,Andy,Shivaay and Shakti reached the spot earlier then the ambulance and so as they did not wanted to delay anymore and wanted Bela to get treated as soon as possible,they decided to take her to the hospital in their car only.Shivaay very carefully held Bela in his arms and made her lie down on the back seat of the car where Andy sat and kept her head on his lap trying to stop the blood that flew from her forehead with a handkerchief.

The whole ride Andy tried to get Bela's attention to not loose her consciousness.

"Bela stay with us,do not close your eyes,we are almost there,the doctor's are going to treat you soon"Andy said.

"D...da...dadddd"Bela managed to say between the pain and fighting hard to stay awake.

"Do not say anything you are in pain"Andy said as he didn't wanted her to endure more pain while trying to say anything.

Andy didn't wanted anything to happen to Bela, because of her finally his house has again turned back into home,she had really came as a blessing for his family, moreover his son loves her dearly and he didn't wanted him to face the heartbreak and pain of losing his life partner which he had endured all those years ago when he had lost his wife.The girl is so kind,sweet and selfless that she without any second thought jumped to save Ishan not at all caring about the consequences of her actions,she had saved his son,and he was going to be indebted to her for the whole of his life for what she had done for his family.Now staring at her lifeless blood covered body his heart broke into millions of pieces because he didn't wanted to loose this girl who he had started to see as the daughter he never had.He felt helpless now seeing her in this state and prayed to every deity he knew to save her life.

He was brought back to reality as soon as they reached the hospital and Mahir ran towards their car, Mishra running after him,Shivaay immediately opened the car door and Mahir very carefully tried to get Bela out of the car getting out of the shock he received when he layed his eyes on her blood covered body.He immediately placed her on the stretcher and took her into the hospital along with the ward boys and Mishra.Andy,Shivaay,Shakti,Rudra,Kunj,Dadu and Ishan followed him inside the hospital.

Mahir had already got the OT ready for Bela's treatment after he had got the brief knowledge of how she had met with an accident with a truck from a worried Shivaay.He was hell worried when he heard about it but he couldn't let his emotions take control of him at that time because he needed to treat her,he needed to hold onto his husband emotions for now and act like the doctor he is supposed to.
____________________________

Shivaay had to atlast inform Bela's family of what happened to her when neither Bela who was under treatment,nor Mahir who was performing Bela's surgery along with other doctors were picking Bela's dadi's calls.

Bela's dadi then got anxious when the couple wasn't picking her calls as she was already having very bad intitutions,so she called Shivaay and Shivaay was at loss as to what should he say to her?Andy then suggested him to tell them the truth as they need to know their daughter's whereabouts and well being.

As soon as Shivaay told the Singhaniya's about Bela's accident,everyone immediately rushed to the hospital and demanded to know how their daughter got into such accident and how is she now.

Mahir's dadu being the eldest in the Sehgal family went ahead and told the Singhaniya's about Bela's accident and even informed them that currently she was under treatment and Mahir was doing so himself.

Tears rolled down from the eyes of Bela's dadi,her mother her siblings and everybody were hell worried for her safety.Nobody spoke anything afterwards,everyone just stood silently praying for Bela's well being and having their own grief with silent tears down their eyes.
___________________

"Abhi kuch keh nhi sakte ki kya situation h..... accident kaafi bura tha,she had hit her head pretty badly,right hand fractured,left leg fractured,she even has got 4 ribs broken and her lungs were slightly damaged,there was  internal bleeding as well which we have managed to stop and she had lost a lot of blood so we had to do blood transfusion, bleeding has stopped for now and now she is unconscious"Mishra finished saying and everybody were ready with their sets of questions but none had the courage to ask them.

Mahir was still inside with Bela making sure she is comfortably taken to the ICU as she has to be kept under observation for the next 24 hours as she is still in a fragile state.

"Usse hosh kab aayega?"Bela's dadi asked  worriedly.

"Ma'am abhi hum kuch keh nhi sakte h,hosh aane mein time lagega,filhal ke liye she is fine but the next 24 hours are crucial for her,we will have to keep her in the ICU under observation"Mishra said.

"Aise kese kuch keh nhi sakte h?Mahir kaha h?usse bulao mujhe baat krni h usse"Bela's dadu said sternly and demandingly.

"Sir please calm down,Mahir sir ander h unhone kaha h mein aapko situation ke baare mein inform Karu,woh jaldi hi aapse baat karenge"Mishra said.

Mahir came out of the OT and soon everyone had gathered around him to get to know about Bela's situation.He showed his hand to them to calm down and began speaking.

"Woh abhi ke liye thik h but next 24 hours are crucial for her,usse under observation rakhna padega,aur usse hosh aane mein 2-3 din lag jayenge,ya maybe usse zyada..........mein kuch nhi keh sakta kab hosh aayega,she is pretty badly injured and it will take time to heal  and get consciousness"Mahir said in his doctor mode,he himself was feeling a lot of emotions right now but couldn't show them to anyone,he needed to be strong now.

"Woh thik ho jayegi na?"Bela's mother asked and Mahir nodded.

"mein Zara usse check krke aata hu"Mahir said and left.
___________________________

It was 3 in the morning now and finally Bela was settled in the ICU after her checkup was done and Mahir finally left her side after assigning a nurse beside her.

He went and saw his family as well as Bela's and went towards them and said.

"usse hosh aane mein time lagega aap log Ghar jaiye"Mahir said even though he knew he is going to get a lot of protests.

"nhi meine kahi nhi jaana h Meri Sona ko chodkr"Bela's Dadi said stubbornly.

"Mein bhi kahi nhi jaane wali"Bela's mother said.

"Usse hosh aane tak hum yahi rukenge Mahir"Andy said this time.

"Bhai plzz hume yaha rehne do"Kunj said his eyes red because of the tears he had shed.

"Aap mein se koi bhi yaha nhi ruk sakta h,yeh hospital ke rules ke against h,jab usse ward mein shift kr denge toh uske saath koi ek ruk sakta h,but abhi koi nhi ruk sakta she is in the ICU,aur yaha dusre patients bhi h jinko problem ho sakti h"Mahir said trying to make them understand.

"Yeh tera hospital h,teri family ke liye rules change ho sakte h"Mahir's dadu said this time.

"Dadu plzzz don't make it more difficult then it really is,aap log ICU ke bahar nhi Beth sakte h,aur na hi aap abhi usse mil sakte h, contamination ke chances hote h,she is weak now,agar aap ander gaye bina proper sanitation ke toh germs ki wajah se she might acquire fever,ya pneumonia and ab uski body bht weak h so she can't fight these viruses, isliye plzz aap log jaiye, visiting hours mein aap usse dekh sakte h,abhi nhi,and hospital mein rules sabke liye same hote h dadu,yeh business nhi h jaha zyada paise dekr deal hasil ki jaye"Mahir said the last part looking at his grandfather who sighed.

"Plzzz jaiye aap sab,mein yahi hu,kuch bhi hoga toh mein khud aap sabko inform karunga I promise"Mahir said.

"Beta sirf mujhe rehne de uske paas,plzzz mera dil nhi Lage ga uske bina,mujhe uske paas rehne do"Bela's dadi said crying and Mahir sighed because soon Bela' mother also said the same thing and Ishan also said the same thing,the teenager has been crying since Bela has been brought to the hospital, blaming himself for her condition.

"Dadi,mom,I am really sorry but yeh possible nhi h,ICU patients ki family ka hospital mein rehna allowed hi nhi h,I promise 2-3 din mein jab usse normal ward mein shift kr denge toh aap uske saath reh sakte h,abhi plzz aap ghar jaiye,aaram kijiye,kal subah aa jaiyega phir se,aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi hospital mein rehkr,khaaskr ki aapki dadi,plzz suniye meri baat"Mahir tried to explain them calmly but the stubborn ladies just denied.

"Fine,rahiye yahi aap dono,but meri baat bhi acche se sun lijiye,agar aap dono yaha ruki,toh mein visiting hours mein aapko Bela se milne nhi Dene wala hu,and trust me yeh mera hospital h aur yaha mere hi rules chalte h"Mahir said a bit sternly but in a very polite way.

The ladies still were stubborn so Bela's dadu intervened knowing it was difficult for Mahir as well to act strong when he wasn't,he had seen the way Mahir stared at Bela with pure love and adoration and so now when his grand daughter was in the ICU he knew his grand son in law could take all the help he received.

"Chalo saare Ghar,Mahir h na woh sambhal lega,Sona ko hosh aayega bhi nhi abhi,kal subah jaldi aa jayenge hum saare"Bela's dadu said and both the ladies were again ready to protest but he some how convinced them and Mahir gave him a nod which he returned.

Once everyone left only Mahir and Shivaay were left.

"Jaa tu bhi ghar,rest kr le thoda"Mahir said as he moved towards his cabin,but Shivaay followed him.

"Ja na yrr Shivaay tu bhi"Mahir said.

"Tujhe akela chodkr??kabhi nhi"Shivaay said and Mahir sighed as he sat on his office couch.

"Ander mat rakh kuch bhi,I know you are hurting, don't worry she will be fine,bhagwan sab thik kr denge"Shivaay said.

"Mere saath hi kyu hota h aisa???kyu meri khushi unse dekhi nhi jaati??? pehle mom aur Chachi ko cheen liya,ab Bela ki aisi halat h,meine kya bigada h unka??"Mahir said with angry tears pouring down his eyes.

"Mahir,bhabhi thik ho jayegi,tu chinta mat kr"Shivaay said trying to reassure his brother when he himself didn't knew what was going to happen.

"Mein nhi reh sakta uske bina shivaay,nhi reh sakta"Mahir said as he let the tears which he had been holding since the time he had laid his eyes on her broken state fall down.

"Sab thik ho jayega"Shivaay said rubbing his back as Mahir cried on his shoulder.

"I love her,I love her a lot,I can't live without her Shivaay,usse kuch nhi hona chahiye,abhi toh we had started bonding,aisa kyu hua????"Mahir kept on crying while Shivaay kept on rubbing his back letting him cry his heart out.

Shivaay knew his brother was a gone case when he had told him about Bela for the first time,he had prayed at that time for Mahir to get her and look today she is his brother's wife,he knows Mahir loves her alot, everyone knows that just because of the shine in his eyes everytime Bela is mentioned or everytime when he sees her,he doesn't wants things to mess up for Mahir now when the two were getting along and Mahir seemed truly happy after years of pain and sorrow,he doesn't wants to loose Bela either,the girl is so full of life and she has truly changed the Sehgal's fate.She is the best daughter in law,sister in law he could have asked for his house, moreover she has made Mahir happy and also has mended Mahir's relationship with his bade papa and for this he could not thank her enough.

Mahir cried for a few more mins and then wiped his tears,he can't sit like this and cry when Bela needed him,he would fight anything to keep her with him,he can't let her go now or ever,she was the most precious thing he had and he would make sure to nurse her back to health no matter what it took,he can't be weak now,he had to be strong for her,for both the families.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
60.3K 4.1K 21
[ COMPLETED ] A behir story. Meet Mahir Seghal. The renowned businessman who doesn't have time for anything even for his family. What will happen wh...
12.3K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin โค๏ธ loads of love โค๏ธ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
23.6K 3.3K 69
Mahir sehgal a popular guy, CEO of sehgal groups and industry. Elder son of the sehgal family, 27 years old wanted bachelor, handsome hunk and kind...