The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
HI GUYS! THIS IS IMPORTANT!
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
Hi guys!!
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
HI GUYS!!!
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
HEY GUYS!!!!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 1- EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 2- PLEASE HELP ME, LORD!
Book 2: Chapter 4- YOU'RE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THINGS.
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 5- IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

BOOK 2: CHAPTER 3- IT'S NOT EASY, SAM.

565 24 10
By shirldee_

3- IT'S NOT EASY, SAM.

"Three more laps, guys, come on!" Mr Grant yelled. I didn't even groan. On the contrary, I was surprised. Typical Mr Grant would have called out some outrageous number of laps. Perhaps he had decided to be merciful?

Wrong!

I realized I had considered too soon when Mr Grant yelled out the next exercise for the day. Push-ups!

"I knew I had to be wary." I said to no one in particular.

"Yeah." Shayne said, chuckling beside me. I felt a sense of deja vu wash over me.

I recalled the first time I met Shayne. He was that very handsome guy with a charming dimpled smile. Not only that, he has a pleasant personality and is very intelligent. I know I am still attracted to him but knowing I'd be seeing him everyday for long hours in this boot camp as opposed to the few hours daily in school because of our different specialties, actually troubled me.

Not only for the fact that I liked Shayne but for the fact that I didn't think he liked me the same way. If I were being very honest with myself, it is pretty obvious who Shayne seems to like. I traced his eyes to see them fixed on Cecilia. Sighing a little, I bent at Mr Grant's yell for us to begin.

~~~

"What's on your mind?" A voice interrupted my thought. I had taken the fifteen minutes break Mr Grant decided to give us very seriously so I had sat away from everyone, staring at nothing in particular. I turned my head to see Ethan Woods grinning at me. For some reason, I was glad to see the jovial Ethan. He seems to have decided against Caleb's command to stay away, today. However, learning from my experience with dear Mr Grant, I decided not to raise my hopes.

"Nothing." I said, simply.

"Oh yeah?" He said, paused for a while and took his seat beside me. "You really don't want to talk?"

"What do you think?" I sneered. Ethan pursed his lips and frowned a little.

"Right. I'm sorry." He said. I looked at him incredulously.

"You're sorry? For what exactly, Ethan?"

"Gee, relax." He said, rubbing his temple a bit. "You're scaring me." I snort. Like he would be scared.

"Look, Sam. I know I stayed away from you deliberately for a while but I had to-"

"So why are you here now? Because based on your words, I should be wary right now." I interrupted with raised eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, Sam. That's all I can say, for now." Ethan said, obviously struggling to keep up the conversation. I shrugged.

"That's your business, Ethan. You can decide to do whatever you want to do. But what I do want to know is why you're deciding to talk to me now." He shrugged.

"Well, Caleb doesn't seem to be against it now?"

I laughed. I laughed so hard until tears began to form in my eyes. I didn't even care if people were watching us and I especially didn't care that Ethan was uncomfortable and tried to calm me down by calling my name severally.

"Wow, wow, wow. Caleb doesn't seem to be against it now." I mimicked. I shook my head in disappointment. Ethan sucked in a sharp breath clearly offended.

"Ethan, what have you done that Caleb has so much power over you?" He stilled at that and I didn't ignore it. "O my goodness, Ethan!"

"That's none of your business, Samantha." He snapped, standing up.

"It isn't, Ethan! But I assure you, it will be Cecilia's." His eyes went wide a bit and reluctantly he sat down.

"Well, I'm a mess and Caleb knows it all." Ethan confessed.

"And he promises to spill if you don't do his bidding." Ethan shook his head.

"No, no. He doesn't even say anything. That's the point. Caleb and his father have this knowing look they give you when they want you to do something for them. You are the one who feels guilty and ashamed of what you've done that they know about, without them even saying a word."

"That's pure manipulation!" I exclaimed. "That's witchcraft!"

"So you see, I can't just do anything I want if he doesn't seem to approve."

"Ethan." I said, not even knowing what to say.

"I know, I know. I should fight. I also have Caleb's dirty secrets but I can't bring myself to put him to shame." He laughed.

"Because you're a kind person!" I said. "Ethan. Psalms 1 says, "Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do." Where are you planted, where are you standing, where are you sitting and what do you meditate on? The company of fools is destruction. I'm not saying this to condemn you or even your friends. I'm equally not perfect. But the truth is, if you keep on hanging around wicked people, you'll eventually become wicked. Look how he's entangled you into an image you're not." I knew it wasn't my business, I knew to shut up but somehow I couldn't. I felt a pressing in my Spirit to help Ethan out. Ethan chuckled lightly.

"You know Candice once said those words to me and quoted the exact words from Psalms. Don't get me wrong, Candice loved Caleb. She loved us all but she always told us the truth. I loved her for that. I knew I could be myself and still have someone watching my back. It was the same for Caleb. She was the only one who could keep him in check. Even more than we his close friends. Candice was his sister. Her death is still taking a toll on him."

My mouth parted a little at the revelation. Somehow, I began to see the entire bullies in a different light. They all looked like broken people who found their way to themselves and formed a bond. Still I disagree with their method. Bullying people to make yourself feel better is beyond sick!

"Hopefully, he heals and stops bullying people." I thought.

"So how much does Cecilia know about you?" I asked. Ethan shrugged.

"To be honest, I don't want her to know so much. She may- oh I don't know." Ethan said.

"Exactly, you don't know how she would take it Ethan. And trust me, for her to forgive you despite all you did, it just shows her heart. So why judge her?"

"It's not easy, Sam." I nodded.

"I know, Ethan, I know." I said just as Mr Grant yelled that the break was over.

***

I sighed immediately I entered the room where my group was to meet to work on our assigned project. After lunch today, Grace announced to us all that we have all been shared into various groups in order to carry out various activities. Based on their discretion, they had grouped us. Thus, we were to receive whatever group we found ourselves in with open minds.

I didn't know what to expect and I wasn't bothered at her words at first until I realized that none of my friends were in the same group with me. Thankfully, Crystal and Cecilia were in the same group so I was less bothered about Cecilia's safety. Lucas and Shayne were also in different groups. Crystal almost threw a tantrum at how annoying this boot camp was in terms of separating our group.

I plodded into the room reluctantly, barely recognizing anyone. Since I didn't have my phone, I sat down and placed my head on the table waiting for whatever we decided to do to begin. Suddenly, I saw tall bodies brush past my table and I sat up in a jolt.

"Scared much?" Ryan said as he walked after his friends. O my goodness, can't I have some peace and quiet for once? Plus it was already getting annoying to see the bullies always get away with things. They separated everyone else but somehow these boys were all here together, including Carlos and Shayne. I glanced at Shayne but took my eyes immediately when they met his.

What's wrong with me?

I sighed and placed my head back on the table. I was able to get few minutes of silence before the instructor came in. I nearly cried for joy when I saw Grace and our Maths teacher Mr Ravi walk in. But I immediately frowned when I saw them holding some technical items. I couldn't recognize them but I knew it was something in the field of science.

I waited for Mr Ravi and Grace to explain to us our project before I raised my hand for questions. Grace chuckled.

"Yes, Sam?"

"I don't think I ought to be here. This isn't my thing." I explained. She nodded.

"True. But the goal is to make us stretch beyond our comfort zone. So tomorrow we'll be doing something different." I nodded. That was fair enough.

"Alright guys. Get to work!"

We were given a manual and various items and all we had to do was follow the instructions in building whatever was to be built. We were thirteen in our group and Grace mentioned that we had to be odd numbers in case of disagreement. So there'll always be the majority that will have the vote. I felt that was reasonable to an extent. I can't imagine any group tying with the bullies' group, it's definitely obvious which group would win.

I was somewhat apprehensive of the whole thing at first but as we continued the project, I began to get so interested. Shayne was also very helpful, cheering me on whenever it was my turn to carry out a task. I avoided the bullies and only said a few words to Carlos. Everything was going on fine until Ryan spoke:

"That's definitely not how to do that." He mocked a girl from my arts class. She simply ignored him and it seemed to infuriate him.

"Get lost." He said, shoving her aside. "Can't spend the whole day with your lax attitude."

"Are you being serious, right now?" It was when those words rolled out of my lips and when everyone stared at me in shock, that I realized what I had just done.

I had confronted Ryan in public!

Ryan smiled as he dropped the tool he was holding.

"Got something to say, Samantha?" I felt Shayne hold my hand but I immediately removed it from his. I had a choice to be quiet or to speak up. But my current emotional state of mind was not thinking anymore. These bullies had pushed me to the wall. So with gritted teeth, I spoke.

"I said, are you being serious right now?"

"What's going on guys?" Mr Ravi's voice cut into my staring contest with Ryan.

"Um, she-" I raised my eyebrows at the arts girl and she responded with her name. "Madelyn, was going to help us to the next stage." Madelyn immediately grabbed the tool, which name I didn't know, from the table and got to work immediately.

Ryan simply smiled. I knew what that smile meant, everyone knew too and that was why I wasn't too surprised when someone grabbed me and covered my mouth on my way to the cafeteria for lunch.

It wasn't Ryan of course because he wouldn't leave any trace to him. My scream was suppressed as Roberto gagged my mouth with a sock and held me in place while some other person tied my hands and legs to a chair. I spotted James and Jackson seated across the room and I was indeed disappointed to see them there. They seemed very uncomfortable but they didn't do anything.

I screamed louder so Roberto had to apply a duct tape. I panicked, all sorts of imaginations and thoughts running through my head. I could also hardly breathe!

I should have just stayed quiet.

Is my torture beginning properly?

What's Ryan going to do?

Oh LORD, please save me!

I felt tears threatening to spill but I held them back as I continued praying within me. Lord, help me, please!

After some minutes, the door yanked open and in came Ryan. He didn't spare me a glance as he walked in angrily and pulled a chair towards me. He placed the chair in front of me aggressively and sat down just as Roberto left and shut the door. James and Jackson still stared at their phones like nothing was happening and the other guy held me in place.

Ryan quietly pulled the duck tape from my mouth and removed the socks. I immediately gasped for air.

"I don't have much time to waste here Samantha." He began immediately. "I'd like to know a few things and I need your immediate answers." I glared at him, trying to hold myself from telling him off.

"I indeed warned you to stay away but you wouldn't listen. We would have made great partners in the work I'll commit to you but here you are, choosing to be a proper slave by not shutting the heck up!" He reclined into his seat and crossed one leg over the other.

"Tell me what's going on between you and Shayne."

"Nothing. Isn't it obvious?" I spat, just as my breathing got back to normal.

"What's going on between you and Caleb?" I almost laughed.

"Really?" I saw Ryan's jaw tick. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Now, tell me what's going on between you and Carlos?" I glared at him. That was what he wanted to ask all along.

"Isn't it obvious?" I spat.

"In less than fifteen seconds Samantha, I'm going to lose my patience."

"What do you want from me?" I yelled suddenly but the guy behind me immediately fixed the sock into my mouth.

"Remove it. I need answers from her." The guy complied. It was the way Ryan was ready to damn the consequence of my yellings that amazed me.

"Your boyfriends will be here soon, I'm sure." Ryan said, checking his wristwatch. "What I do not understand is the fact that most of them are on your side, especially Carlos and Shayne. What do you have on them?"

It was at that point I realized what bothered Ryan. It was something I also noticed but I never really paid attention to. Caleb, Ryan, Andrew, Ethan and even Shayne were all bullies. Brutal bullies. But all of a sudden, some of his friends do not want to be bullies anymore. Ryan didn't understand and neither did I fully.

What was going on?

The only thing I know is that Ethan and Shayne have feelings for Cecilia and Andrew has for Crystal. Perhaps that was what changed them? But even Ryan is clearly in love with Charlotte. So what was the case?

Prayers.

I recalled the times I had prayed for the bullies, though with a heavy heart and all it took for me not to judge them. The Lord Jesus said to pray for your enemies and those who despitefully use and persecute you. It was beyond hard but I had done it with God's help!

But then again, as much as God is always willing to help them change, they had to accept to be helped and it seems obvious those who embraced the help for change and were gradually changing. God does move in our midst but most times we don't recognize Him because we don't fully know and can't discern His ways of doing things.

That's why as I stared at Ryan's bothered face, the words that came out of my mouth surprised even myself.

"Ryan, you can change too." I noticed his shocked expression but it didn't last long because the door barged open and in came the boys.

"What the hell?" Shayne yelled, immediately rushing to me. He began to untie me muttering fiercely to himself. I could only get a glimpse of Carlos charging at Ryan because Shayne immediately covered me. But I did hear the sound and cowered, covering my ears. I didn't want to know who was hitting who but it broke my heart to see Carlos let his cool down and beat someone up because of me.

I knew Ryan could not stand him. Aside the fact that Carlos was more built and fit than Ryan, Carlos had my back and that was his fuel. And no matter how much I had tried to ignore this truth, I knew it deep down that Carlos still had feelings for me.

AN:

Hi guys!!!! How're you doing?! Been a minute here! Trust you're doing great!

I hope you also enjoyed this chapter, learnt a thing or two and were also blessed.

So I do have a few QUESTIONS for us: How do you see violent reactions? Do you think beating up someone is the best way to address issues? If not, what other alternatives are there? Also, do you think Samantha should have kept quiet instead of speaking up against Ryan? Got anything else you want to share?

Do share your thoughts and comments, they are all highly welcome! 🤗❤️❤️❤️

Also, I hope you're all doing okay? I really do want to know. 🤗❤️❤️❤️

Know that my DM is always open for discussion. I always love talking to you friends! And finally, always remember this: Jesus loves you and paid the price of His Life, shed His blood on the cross for our sins and was raised again on the third day so we will not perish eternally in hell but have Everlasting Life! That's the greatest love right here and you can experience it too and receive the FREE GIFT of salvation if you believe and confess with your mouth Jesus as your Lord and Savior, accept His sacrifice for your sins and surrender to Him!

"In fact, it says, "The message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart." And that message is the very message about faith that we preach: If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. As the Scriptures tell us, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced." Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They have the same Lord, who gives generously to all who call on him. For "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.""
Romans 10:8‭-‬13 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/rom.10.8-13.NLT

"For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. "There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son. And the judgment is based on this fact: God's light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants."
John 3:16‭-‬21 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/jhn.3.16-21.NLT

"For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard. Yet God, in his grace, freely makes us right in his sight. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins. For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he makes sinners right in his sight when they believe in Jesus. Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on obeying the law. It is based on faith. So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law."
Romans 3:23‭-‬28 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/rom.3.23-28.NLT

Have a great weekend guys!!! You're loved!!

See you in the next update!!

Takia!!

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 145 11
Sequel to The Bullies' Slave 1 "The fact that everyone seemed to love you, initially got me intrigued as well as upset. But as time went on, I saw an...
3.6M 198K 48
A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY #1 IN HUMOR "SATAN!" Gabby grinned, out of the blue. "Dude, why on earth will you find us a ship name? That too SATAN...
2.8K 108 53
I'm not saying I hate Alexander Jameson. After all, I have Jesus in my heart like the good southern girl I am. But if I did hate anyone? Alex would...
655 55 45
Book #1 in the "T" Series "Good morning." He says. "Morning, Happy Halloween!" "Happy Halloween. Okay, but for real though we gotta wake up now...