The Big Guy Dressed As a Deli...

By its_meandrez

Novel Summary Gu Nian, the overlord who is obsessed with scientific research, has an unbelievable face value... More

Intro
1-10
11-20
21-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-164 END

121-125

300 4 0
By its_meandrez

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 121: (Third update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 121: (Third update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the hot summer, the army brought a truckload of watermelons, and each company could get several. For a person like Chen Zhongyan, one person got half of them. In addition, a tooth was sent to the canteen. on the desk in his office.

Watermelons in Beijing are a rarity. Even if you have money or tickets, you may not be able to buy them. Chen Zhongyan thought that Yuan Jiangxue said a while ago that he had a headache, and he probably couldn't stand the heat. He wanted to take advantage of the lunch break to bring the watermelon back. home to cool off her heat.

Chen Zhongyan was about to go out when the guard Xiao Wang hurriedly entered the door with an envelope in his hand, almost breaking Chen Zhongyan's melon.

He hurriedly apologized, and then said, "Report to the head, it has been investigated clearly, this is the information."

If Xiao Wang didn't come, Chen Zhongyan would have almost forgotten about it. He didn't think about it at the moment, and hurriedly stuffed the envelope into his pocket: "Comrade Xiao Wang, you've worked hard, there is still a member of the army in my office. Ya watermelon, take it to cool off the heat."

"Ah...but Chief, you'd better read the information first." Guard Xiao Wang looked at Chen Zhongyan, hesitating to say anything. He hoped that the Chief would stop and read the information he had investigated. Read carefully.

"I know, don't worry, I'll take it with you, and I'll definitely see it. Look at this watermelon, it's all fresh and just cut out. It won't taste good after a long time, so go eat it." As he spoke, his steps stopped.

"Chief, your melon is..."

"I brought it back to Jiang Xue to eat. The last time she said she had a headache and was uncomfortable. I wondered if I was getting hot. The watermelon is good, cool down..."

Little Wang Guard: "..."

For a moment of hesitation, he finally made up his mind and made it clear to Chen Zhongyan. When he looked up, there was still a shadow of Chen Zhongyan in front of him.

Alas, it's no wonder that many people in the military region have looked at him with strange eyes recently. I hope the chief will open up the information and take a look soon, so don't be kept in the dark. As a security guard, even he feels very embarrassed. of.

Chen Zhongyan didn't know Xiao Wang's concerns. When he went back, it was during the lunch break. The big guy either went to work or took a nap at home. He really didn't meet anyone along the way.

When I went back today, Mrs. Zhang was here, and Yuan Jiangxue was there. Chen Zhongyan was very happy to see Yuan Jiangxue.

"Jiang Xue, look what I brought you?"

Yuan Jiangxue was half lying on the sofa, and when she heard the words, she just lifted her eyelids and showed no interest at all.

Since the last time, she went to the hospital to find Tan Jianyuan. She never saw him again. Her son was about to be discharged from the hospital. The attending doctor suddenly changed from Tan Jianyuan to someone she didn't know. Someone called out, but Tan Jianyuan seemed to have disappeared out of thin air. No matter how she searched the entire hospital, she couldn't find any clues.

After returning, Yuan Jiangxue was "sick" and had headaches and discomfort every day.

"Chaochao, call Chaochao to come down and eat watermelon too. I remember that Chaochao also likes to eat this, right?" Chen Zhongyan smiled, as if he had already seen the child surrounded by watermelon.

Originally, when no one was making comparisons, Yuan Jiangxue could still persuade herself to go on like this. After all, the man in front of her gave her money and status, but God preferred to make fun of people and told her to meet Tan Jianyuan.

The relationship between the two was ignited by Tianlei, and it was already out of control from the beginning. Tan Jianyuan disappeared, and Yuanjiang Xuehun was gone.

After shouting twice without shouting, Chen Zhongyan raised his face: "I told you to call Chaochao down as well."

There was no change in his tone. Yuan Jiangxue knew that if the delay continued, Chen Zhongyan should be angry. She instantly said with the wind and drizzle, "Okay, don't worry, I'll go right now."

Seeing her go upstairs, Chen Zhongyan felt relieved.

He asked Mrs. Zhang, "Is Madam always like this lately? It's like being lazy and lacking strength."

Aunt Zhang buried her head: "Yes, but, maybe the weather is hot and people are tired."

Although she knows it well, she can't say that your wife has cheated, go and catch her! She is a helper, and it is better to do more than less.

Chen Zhongyan didn't suspect him, and then he remembered the information in his trouser pocket, he took it out from his pocket and unfolded it.

He wanted to see what Xiao Wang had been telling him to see.

Upstairs, Yuan Jiangxue was going to call her son, but when she heard the phone ringing, she turned to answer the phone first.

"Jiang Xue..."

As soon as the man's voice came out, Yuan Jiangxue's whole heart trembled, and she lowered her voice carefully.

"You, aren't you missing? Why did you call, and it's daylight, you're dying?!"

The last time Tan Jianyuan wanted to call Yuan Jiangxue to report the letter, but he put it back when it was about to happen. No, everyone else has gone to a safe place, and he really couldn't get past the hurdle in his heart, so he made this call.

Tan Jianyuan: "The last time you told me that he usually doesn't come to the military area during the day, so I thought of calling you during the day."

"Then you guessed wrong, he is downstairs right now!"

Tan Jianyuan felt a little nervous, realized something was wrong, and said hurriedly: "Don't talk and listen to me, time is limited. Many people know about our business, even Chen Yue knows it, and Chen Yue still has A lot of photos are used as evidence, if you can run, run away, don't go back, don't worry about your son, if you get caught..."

"Wait, how do you know about Chen Yue?" Yuan Jiangxue immediately seized the loophole in his words. When they were together, she didn't remember that she had said anything about Chen Yue, but Tan Jianyuan's tone didn't seem to know the inside story.

"You and Chen Yue..." Yuan Jiangxue couldn't help trembling at the thought of the worst possibility.

"...Yes, that's what you think." Yuan Jiangxue's heart kept sinking, but the person opposite the receiver didn't mean to stop at all.

"I, I was sent by Chen Yue, but that's not my intention... They forced me to take my future and the gambling debts owed by our family... Jiang Xue, believe me, I'm serious about you... or I won't give you this call..."

By this time, Yuan Jiangxue could no longer hear a word, and her mind was full of Tan Jianyuan saying that he was sent by Chen Yue.

Hehe, so she thought she had found love again, but this person is really someone else's plan for her? Since Tan Jianyuan has left, does it mean that things have leaked out? Thinking of Mrs. Zhang downstairs, and the look in the eyes of people in the compound recently... She suddenly had the illusion that she was naked and exposed in broad daylight.

Yuan Jiangxue's mind was spinning rapidly, and she kept thinking about countermeasures. Just when she was in a state of anxiety, Chen Zhongyan suddenly appeared at the entrance of the stairs.

"Who are you talking to? I told you to call my son down, did you call?"

The man's voice was calm, but he didn't know if he was guilty of being a thief. Yuan Jiangxue could hear a suppressed anger inside.

"You, why did you come up here? I didn't have time to call my son, but the call happened, so I'll answer the phone first." At first, she didn't speak very well, but after she started, it became much smoother. The mood gradually calmed down.

No matter how outsiders guess, or how much evidence Chen Yue has, Chen Zhongyan is the most soft-hearted man. As long as she kills her and refuses to admit it, she keeps her petty, and has Chen Chao's trump card, he will definitely not. How about taking her.

Yuan Jiangxue cheered herself up silently. Since she was able to hide from the sky under Shen Shuwen's eyes before, she can now.

She walked over, her slender white wrists climbed like vines on Chen Zhongyan's body, and teased, "Why can't I wait for a while later? Would you like to call my son with me, Chaochao must be very happy to see us when he wakes up. "

Chen Zhongyan took her hand away from his arms, with a strong posture that could not be rejected.

"Then tell me, are you happy to see me coming back suddenly?"

A trace of panic flashed in Yuan Jiangxue's eyes, and he quickly said calmly, "I'm glad, you've been so busy recently, you haven't been with me for a long time..."

She said that she was going to pull Chen Zhongyan's hand again, and was beaten down by him. With a "pop", Yuan Jiangxue frowned in pain.

Without giving her any time to react, Chen Zhongyan pinched her chin coldly, "I don't think you need me to accompany you, there are already others to accompany you, right?"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 122: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 122: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xiao Wang is a very good security guard. The investigation and evidence collection has already been played very smoothly. The materials brought back are not only in text version, but also in picture version, each of which is shocking, making Chen Zhongyan's head green to panic. .

Chen Zhongyan also wondered why people outside looked at him in that way, it turned out to be his good wife, attracting bees and butterflies at home! He lost his old face!

Of course, Chen Zhongyan wouldn't know. Of course, it's impossible for Xiao Wang to investigate things so perfectly. Among them, Chen Yue's handwriting can be found. There are as many photos as you want about Yuan Jiangxue's derailment, and what angle you want. , there is no angle, there is no clearest, only clearer!

"Zhongyan, Zhongyan, what are you talking about... I don't understand at all... Cough, cough... Let go and listen to me first."

Chen Zhongyan used 70% of his strength, and his **** were like iron pliers, firmly pinching Yuan Jiangxue, and seeing her purplish complexion, he felt a strange pleasure.

"At this time, you are still trying to lie to me. Hehehe, Yuan Jiangxue, are you taking me for a fool?"

"I, I'm not...cough cough, cough cough...I don't..." She choked tears.

In the past, when Yuan Jiangxue shed a tear, Chen Zhongyan felt distressed, but as long as he thought of the photos scattered on the table downstairs, his heart gradually hardened, but he looked at Yuan Jiangxue begging for mercy, the more pitiful she was. , the happier he felt.

Seeing that she was really about to breathe, Chen Zhongyan suddenly let go.

Yuan Jiangxue fell to the ground and coughed desperately, "Cough, cough, cough...Zhongyan, I don't know who you heard from and what...I am Those who have been wronged are really wronged..."

When it came to this situation, Yuan Jiangxue really had no choice. She could only follow what she thought just now. If she didn't admit it, she might have a chance. However, she saw Chen Zhongyan's eyes were red and his eyes were split, and for a moment she even suspected that the other party really wanted to kill her.

At this moment, she really regretted it. What does Tan Jianyuan mean compared to living? Why did she just get carried away by the emotion at that time.

"Zhongyan, I have absolutely no second thoughts towards you. What you saw and heard was definitely made by others to frame me on purpose... If it wasn't for loving you, why would I betray my cousin and be infatuated with you in the first place? Are you together?"

Yuan Jiangxue started to cry when she was relieved. She kept saying that in the past, she wanted to recall Chen Zhongyan's feelings for her. She firmly believed that a man who abandoned his wife and children should be with her, and he would never have no feelings for her. .

It's fine that she didn't mention the past. When she mentioned the past and compared the present, Chen Zhongyan's emotions not only did not ease, the anger went straight to the top of his head, and he couldn't breathe.

With Tan Jianyuan's matter up front, Chen Zhongyan couldn't tell whether Yuan Jiangxue was with him because he had feelings for him, or whether she was just a **** who likes cheating and secret excitement!

Chen Zhongyan grabbed Yuan Jiangxue's hair and lifted him up.

No matter what Yuan Jiangxue did, he would not allow her to appear in front of his eyes, otherwise he was really afraid that he would not be able to control and shoot her.

"Mommy mommy--"

Chen Chao ran out barefoot and in pajamas, and what he saw was the scene where his dad dragged her **** hair and dragged her downstairs. He was stunned, completely unprepared.

Roududu rushed to the two of them like a cannonball, crying and begging, "Dad, don't do this... Mommy will hurt... woo woo woo... don't so......"

In Chen Chao's inherent impression, the relationship between his parents has always been very good. Even if the existence of Chen Yue and Chen Ling brings a bit of haze to the family, it can't shake the background.

When Chen Chao grew up, he was puzzled and ashamed about the relationship between his parents, but as a child, he still hoped that his parents could live like this forever... The person he thought would cause harm to the family, It would be Chen Yue, but I never thought that one day his father would treat his mother like this...

"Chaochao, get out of the way, it's none of your business. Don't you want to sleep? Go to sleep for a while, and everything will be fine when you wake up." Chen Zhongyan used his last strength to restrain his temper, and tried his best to face his son. Peaceful color.

"Chaochao...Chaochao, mom is so painful...let your father release..." Yuan Jiangxue saw his son as if he saw the last straw, then Willing to let him go, Chen Zhongyan will never let her go when Chaochao is gone.

Yuan Jiangxue is very squeamish, and this kind of squeamishness attracts Chen Zhongyan's care. Even a child like Chen Chao often knows to let her mother see her crying like this with a twisted face. It is difficult for Chen Chao to remain indifferent.

"Dad...Dad, are you angry because I don't go to school? Dad, let go of Mom...I'm going to school, I'll be obedient... Okay... ... woo woo woo... you don't hit mommy..."

Xiaoroudun sat on the ground and hugged Chen Zhongyan's leg hard, not letting him move half an inch.

Chen Zhongyan still let go in the end, he still likes this stinky boy who grew up in front of him, otherwise he would not be so indulgent at ordinary times.

Chen Zhongyan picked up Chen Chao and walked to his room, his rough thumb rubbed his son's face, "Okay Chaochao, this is an adult business, don't worry about it, Dad will let Mrs. Zhang eat it later. come here for you, okay?"

Chen Chao nodded obediently, and finally stopped crying in Chen Zhongyan's arms. He was carried inside and looked at Yuan Jiangxue from a distance.

Yuan Jiangxue sat on the ground with messy hair, and had a feeling of the rest of her life. She ignored her son. She knew that Chen Zhongyan loved his son and would not hurt Chaochao. Seeing the father and son walking towards Chen Chao's room, while Chen Zhongyan didn't pay attention to prepare to sneak away.

Raising her eyes to meet her son's eyes, she quietly made a "shh--" gesture.

Chen Chao lowered his eyes sadly, not looking at his mother.

Although Chen Zhongyan paid attention to his son, Yu Guang also paid attention to Yuan Jiangxue. Seeing that she wanted to sneak away, he didn't say anything to stop her. The military compound was heavily guarded. He called the guards as soon as he knew that Yuan Jiangxue was wearing a cuckold. It was easier said than done to leave here.

"Dad... you don't want to hit mom anymore, okay? I can always be good and obedient."

The child who was used to being mischievous was surprisingly sensible at this time. Chen Zhongyan asked him to do whatever he wanted. When Mrs. Zhang brought the food, he would eat up the food without feeding him.

In the past, Chen Ling always refused to go with Chen Chao at school. The two and a half-year-old children did not show signs of each other, and neither would let anyone else.

Chen Chao was not as smart as Chen Ling, and suffered more losses. Later, when Chen Ling bullied him and scolded him for stealing his father, Chen Chao remembered that Chen Zhongyan was also Chen Ling's father...

But Chen Zhongyan always stood by his side when he was in trouble. Chen Ling, who was good to him, was jealous and made trouble but never owned it. Chen Chao felt guilty and contented at the same time. Dad loved him or not Chen Ling, even if Chen Ling How can you be smart?

Chen Chao now hopes that his father's love for him will allow him to spare his mother.

Chen Zhongyan didn't speak, just patted his younger son's back, "Chaochao, are you sleepy now? Dad took you to bed?"

Chen Chao blinked twice, feeling really dizzy, and without any resistance, let Chen Zhongyan hug him to the bed, and fell asleep as soon as he hit the pillow.

It turned out that Chen Zhongyan just put a little bit of sleeping pills in Chen Chao's meal, the child fell asleep, and when he woke up, everything was settled.

"Sister Zhang, Mrs. Zhang, will you let me go? I beg you, Mrs. Zhang..."

Yuan Jiangxue knelt down to Mrs. Zhang, just to ask for a chance to leave the compound, but Mrs. Zhang heard it as if she hadn't. She stood by the door and didn't move, but she refused to let her go.

Chen Zhongyan walked downstairs step by step, and he saw the scene of a woman crying and begging for mercy. He ignored it, but slowly picked up a stack of photos on the table, and walked to Yuan Jiangxue while watching.

"See for yourself if the person in the photo is you? Is it you?! I don't even know, what tricks do you have? You say you are cheap! Are you cheap?!"

Chen Zhongyan grabbed Yuan Jiangxue's hair, and pulled her to the ground, hitting her hard until her forehead was bruised and blood oozing out.

Sister-in-law Zhang thought that Chen Zhongyan was just beating Yuan Jiangxue, but she didn't expect that he was going to beat him to the death. She was so frightened that she shrank back and sneaked out along the door when the two were not prepared.

How Yuan Jiangxue begged for mercy and said that Chen Zhongyan wanted to change all of them turned a deaf ear. There was no way to do it. She shouted to Chen Chao at the top of her voice: "Chaochao...Chaochao come and save my mother..."

"Stop shouting, my son is sleeping. Yuan Jiangxue, tell me, am I being so nice to you, that I made you push your nose and face like this? Go out and ask, who else in the courtyard doesn't know that you put a cuckold on me? I said, why did Lao Wei look at me with that kind of look that day, and everyone knows it, so he kept me in the dark..."

Just as Mrs. Zhang slipped out, she hid by the door and listened. Is Chief Chen crazy? Why did this tone sound so irritating. Thinking that the Wei family has a good relationship with this family, she rushed to the Wei family, thinking that someone could stop her at this moment, so she wouldn't make a real mess.

No matter what happens to Yuan Jiangxue, she is a life after all.

Sister-in-law Zhang ran forward and knocked on the door of Wei's house with great difficulty.

"Chief Wei, Madam Wei, help! Help! Our chief is going to kill!"

Sister Zhang's voice not only attracted the Wei family, but also attracted the surrounding neighbors.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Disaster For the Country · Return Journey (1 day ago)
NBA: About Me Being Reincarnated As Yasuo, the Wind Walker (1 day ago)
After Wearing the Book, I Was Played By Black Lotus (1 day ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 123: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 123: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Comrade, do you have any evidence? Slandering soldiers will be sentenced."

"Yeah, comrade, you work in the Chen family, right? Do you know the Chen family when you shout like that?"

The people living in the compound basically have friendship with Chen Zhongyan, either Chen Zhongyan's comrade-in-arms or Chen Zhongyan's boss. It is not easy for the country to cultivate a good soldier, and naturally no one will be allowed to slander the soldiers who are fighting for the country. Therefore, when Mrs. Zhang shouted this, everyone's first reaction was to not believe it.

Sister-in-law Zhang's face was white, and she was extremely nervous when surrounded by so many people, "No, I didn't slander anyone... Just go to Chen's house and see... I didn't slander anyone."

"Did you misunderstand the husband and wife's quarrel?" One person asked kindly, mainly because Chen Zhongyan was so kind to Yuan Jiangxue, he even endured to this day with a green hat on his head. They didn't believe that this person would cause death. .

"No, no, today our chief received information about his wife... He was so angry... Madam's head was broken..."

When everyone heard it, it was really serious. Co-author Lao Chen only knew that his wife had given him a green hat? There was no time to think about it, and a group of people hurried to the direction of Chen's house.

It seems that Wei Sinian and Chen Zhongyan have the best relationship. He is the first to rush forward and pat the door: "Old Chen, Lao Chen, we all know you are inside, come and open the door. Lao Chen, do you hear?"

"Yeah, Lao Chen, if the couple has any questions, please discuss it carefully. Don't get started, or it will be troublesome for the Women's Federation to come to the door..."

"Old Chen, Lao Chen..."

While everyone was hesitating whether to kick the door or not, the door of the Chen family opened with a creak... Chen Zhongyan stood at the door with a blank expression.

"Old, old Chen, are you okay?"

This person usually has a good relationship with Chen Zhongyan. When he sees that he doesn't speak, he has to look inside. As a result, he was blocked by Chen Zhongyan and saw nothing.

Chen Zhongyan's face was cold, and Sen Han's eyes looked at Mrs. Zhang in the crowd: "Jiang Xuegang said he was hungry and was looking for you."

"Ah, ah... I'm going out to throw the trash." Sister Zhang took a few steps forward to meet Chen Zhongyan's gaze. She was so frightened that her fingertips kept trembling, but she didn't dare not to go.

Chu Hong pulled the corner of Sister Zhang's clothes: "Old Chen, we have been old neighbors for many years. If you have something to say, you can't beat your wife and children. If someone reports it, you will be punished."

Chen Zhongyan's performance was too weird. Combined with Zhang's words, they were all afraid that Old Chen could not think about it for a while and would kill Yuan Jiangxue.

"Yes, yes, if Lao Chen doesn't go to my house for a drink, he should relax."

They thought about getting Lao Chen away, and whether they could go to Chen's house to check the situation of Xiayuan Jiangxue. No matter what status and status Lao Chen is now, they can't do anything that would be a waste of life. They are all sons and daughters of the people.

"I know what you're worried about. I said it's okay to be okay." Chen Zhongyan didn't say whether to go or not, but he didn't move after pulling it twice. "It's so late, everyone, don't stand in front of my house, all go home and rest, there will be training tomorrow."

Everyone looked at each other in dismay, not knowing for a moment if Sister Zhang misunderstood or if Old Chen was lying.

Wei Si Nian pondered for a moment and said, "Then you call Yuan Jiangxue out, and when we see someone is really fine, everyone can rest assured."

Chen Zhongyan nodded, turned and shouted inwardly, "Jiang Xue, come out."

Everyone stopped talking for a moment, and stared straight at the room. Time passed by minute by minute, and there was not even a figure in it. Sister Zhang closed her eyes, look, she was right! Chief Chen is about to kill.

Chen Zhongyan's complexion became a little bit worse in the eyes of everyone. Just as he was about to explode, Yuan Jiangxue actually walked out of it wearing shoes...

When Chu Hong got the first-hand information, she ran over to gossip with Shen Shuwen: "Did you not see that Yuan Jiangxue was pale at the time, with a gauze wrapped around her head, she was stunned to wash Chen Zhongyan's whiteness, what did you say? Not at all, she just accidentally hit her forehead... tsk tsk, that gauze was surrounded by thick circles for several times, and blood kept seeping out, Lao Chen is a dead hand!"

Chu Hong said that she was thirsty, and "gudu" and "gudu" drank several sips of hot tea.

"You said that we have been neighbors with Lao Chen for so many years. How can I see that he is so perverted? There is also the Women's Federation coming to the door. Guess what Yuan Jiangxue said?"

Shen Shuwen was making clothes for her daughter and future daughter-in-law. Yesterday, she called Chen Ling and said that everything was fine in the sea market, but she just saw someone wearing a light pink floral Bragi that looked good, so she had to act coquettishly. Shen Shuwen did it for her. Listening to her daughter's cheerful voice on the phone, Shen Shuwen was completely relieved. Nian Nian was a good girl and her family was the most reasonable. She had to help her son to tie up this good daughter-in-law.

Hearing Chu Hong's questioning, he didn't even raise his head: "What else can I say, I must say that my life is going well, and it is true that I accidentally bruised."

Chu Hong smiled: "How can you guess right? This woman is still helping Lao Chen to cover up. Later, I was out shopping, and I saw her once in the yard... She still wears long sleeves in the summer. , I guess that arm was accidentally 'bruised' many times... Now Mrs. Zhang doesn't work at their house, I don't think they have recruited people later, and Yuan Jiangxue is probably also responsible for the family's big and small matters. Packed..."

She didn't even know whether to say Yuan Jiangxue was smart or stupid, so it's up to Chen Zhongyan to cover it up. No man in the world will give up if he wears a green hat. Does Yuan Jiangxue think that Chen Zhongyan will be able to turn the page by being low and low? --dream!

"Shuwen, do you think the two of them won't just go on stumbling along like this?" Chu Hong spat, so she wouldn't agree.

Chen Zhongyan abandoned his wife and son first, and now he beats a woman. If she can stay in her current position, is there still a king?

Shen Shuwen paused and replied, "No."

"You, what did you say?" Chu Hong almost thought she had heard it wrong.

Shen Shuwen turned her head to look at her, her tone was still light and indifferent, "I said no, Xiaoyue has already collected all the evidence, and the marriage certificate of Chen Zhongyan and I back then came back from the old lady. This time, even if Chen Zhongyan is the son of God, it won't work."

Chu Hong's eyes widened: "How can you be so cruel? I told you to do this before, what do you say, after all, Chen Zhongyan is the father of Xiaoyue and Lingling."

Shen Shuwen smiled and did not explain that she had waited for this day for too long, and hoped that her son would seek justice for her.

"However, why did the old lady agree to give you the marriage certificate? Isn't she still waiting for the two of you to be together again?" Chu Hong snorted, thinking of this, she couldn't be more angry.

When the matter of Yuan Jiangxue broke out, the old lady and the old man didn't stand on Shen Shuwen's side. It was obvious that the son was away for more than ten years. The old couple relied on Shen Shuwen to take care of them. After receiving the marriage certificate of the two, I thought about not letting Chen Zhongyan marry that woman, and not letting Shen Shuwen take the marriage certificate and do things unfavorable to her son.

The old couple played a good abacus, but they didn't expect their son to give in too much.

After being powerful and powerful, it's not too difficult to hide that he once had a wife, as long as he keeps his mouth shut, no one will suddenly jump out to meddle in this business, so confused, Yuan Jiangxue is not married She has also become a real wife, Chen Zhongyan can't wait to tie someone to his trousers belt and take her with him wherever he goes.

But in fact, not everyone is on Chen Zhongyan's side. Chu Hong has said more than once that as long as Shen Shuwen needs it, she and their old guard will definitely stand on her side, but at the critical moment Shen Shuwen shrinks, making them outsiders think The helper doesn't even have a name, and it might even be said that the dog is meddling with the rat.

Now, Shen Shuwen can't tell whether her decision was right or wrong at the time, she sighed: "I was thinking, Xiaoyue and Lingling are still young, how should I live with a child as a woman? You know my parents' family, If you go back with the children, you may not be able to live a good life.”

In fact, the main thing is to be afraid of losing the children. If you bring them back to their parents' home, if they are still scorned and gossip, how will the children live? It's better to stay in Chen Zhongyan's hometown. No one dares to talk to her parents-in-law. They all know that she has nothing to feel sorry for Chen Zhongyan.

Besides, in the end, it is pro-grandson, pro-grandson, how can grandparents not like it?

Moreover, there are people in the DPRK who are easy to handle. The child has a cough, is sick, wants to transfer schools, wants to join the army, everything needs contacts. Where can she be a woman? If the father of the two children is not capable, he just sits in that position , let the children go out to starve, freeze, and worry about their livelihood, right?

Xiaoyue is a little older, and it's okay to see how she has come all the way over the years; but Lingling, just like an ordinary little girl, still has expectations for her father, and Shen Shuwen is even more afraid to do so. What are you doing to be fair.

"You ask me why the old lady agrees... Probably, the old lady is not as hard-hearted as her son?"

She has had a relationship with a dog for more than ten years. Shen Shuwen has served the elderly conscientiously. What is the difference between her and her relatives in the past ten years, especially when her grandson and granddaughter grew up in front of the elderly, and her feelings are unusual. Chen Zhongyan rarely appears once a year. The old man is cold to his son...

Chu Hong's eyes lit up: "So, are you going to beat Old Chen to the end?"

Shen Shuwen smiled: "We can't be the master, we can only say to provide evidence, and then listen to the decision of the party and the leadership..."

Chu Hong realized in an instant that Shen Shuwen and Xiaoyue were both delicate-minded people, and they didn't need to go out one by one if they wanted evidence.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
I Have Unparalleled Comprehension: Chapter 243 look at my previous life
Xiuxian: The Beginning Starts with the Drug Boy: Chapter 870 planning and fighting
Tokyo Video Game Tycoon: Chapter 980 win the lottery

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 124: (Third update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 124: (Third update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yuan Jiangxue hasn't had a good rest for a long time, and she can only sleep peacefully when Chen Zhongyan goes to work every day.

After living for more than ten years, she never knew that Chen Zhongyan could be so cruel. In front of everyone, he was still a good husband and a good father. He turned his back and beat her to death. She was alone in the house. Cleaning, if there is a little place not cleaned, it is easy to attract a bad scolding.

When Chaochao was at home, Chen Zhongyan had some restraint, but one day Chen Zhongyan was so mad that he sent his son to dormitory at the school. Without his son to plead for her, Yuan Jiangxue lived in dire straits every day.

Yuan Jiangxue thought, she sleeps for a while, then sleeps for a while, and when Chen Zhongyan comes back, she will definitely clean up the house, she thought that Chen Zhongyan had come back just after her head touched the pillow!

"Where are the people? Where did they die?" Chen Zhongyan roared while standing downstairs.

Originally, according to the information provided by Yuan Jiangxue, he went to look for Xiaobailian but couldn't find it, which was enough to make him angry, and even more angry that he was reported today! Before long, the investigation team will come to investigate the situation, so Chen Zhongyan came back a while earlier, just to confess to Yuan Jiangxue.

Yuan Jiangxue opened her eyes with a "swoosh", and didn't dare to delay at all, she rolled and crawled off the bed, "I, I cleaned it, and now I'm down..."

She thought about running away every day, and wanted to run out to find Tan Jianyuan, but she didn't know where Tan Jianyuan was. Chen Zhongyan is very defensive about her now, and she manages money tightly. Every day for a few cents to buy food, she has to extend her hand with Chen Zhong, and she can't run far without money.

Yuan Jiang Xueqi Ai Ai said, "Why, why did you come back so early?"

Chen Zhongyan stretched out his hand to drink water, but Yuan Jiangxue thought he was going to beat her, so he took a step back in fright. Chen Zhongyan was immediately upset and said gloomily: "What? Are you afraid of me? Wait for the investigation team to come. , are you trying to sue me?"

"Don't dare." Yuan Jiangxue answered vaguely before she came to her senses and asked in a daze, "The investigation team is coming?!"

She didn't know for a while whether this was a good thing for her.

Chen Zhongyan looked at her carefully, "I guess you should be happy, how come you don't look like this at all?"

He thought darkly in his heart, if Yuan Jiangxue dared to show the slightest bit of joy, she deserved to beat her! What wife doesn't deserve to expect her husband to be unlucky?

"How can I be happy that you are under investigation? I'm worried that it's too late..." Yuan Jiangxue held back her fear and took two steps in Chen Zhongyan's direction: "It should be fine this time, right?"

The investigation team has been here several times before. Chen Zhongyan is very good at hiding things from the sky and crossing the sea.

"It should be, it's probably just a routine investigation." Chen Zhongyan pinched the bridge of his nose irritably.

This time, someone sent him a message in advance, saying that he had been reported, but Chen Zhongyan wanted to ask clearly, but there was no voice there. This time, Chen Zhongyan was completely lost.

His eyes swept towards Yuan Jiangxue coldly. Recently, apart from Yuan Jiangxue's incident, Chen Zhongyan admitted that he did nothing wrong. The incident of being reported was simply inexplicable. Seeing her unknowing appearance, she gradually dispelled her suspicions.

"Okay, don't ask so much, go and prepare lunch first, and I'll teach you what to say when people come... But you'd better follow what I teach, If you dare to play tricks..."

In the second half of the sentence, Chen Zhongyan's voice became eerie and terrifying, Yuan Jiangxue shook his head in fright, "No, I will say whatever you want me to say, and I will definitely not dare to say a word more."

Chen Zhongyan nodded.

At the same time, Chen Yue was also eating with his mother in the small house where Shen Shuwen lived.

Shen Shuwen gave her son a bowl of soup and hesitated.

"Mom, if you have something to say, I'm your son, is there anything else you can't tell me?" Chen Yue gave Shen Shuwen a chopstick.

"How is your grandma?"

"It's very good. Grandma is a lot of age, and she is still drying beans with the old lady in the same village. It is said that it is a vegetable to store it in winter. She also told me to wait for it to be dried, so don't forget to send some to Nian Nian."

At this time, it is the time to eat the beans. The beans grow quickly, and the long ones are a large bunch. The old people plant a lot, but if they can't finish eating, they are often picked fresh and washed, dried, and stored for winter.

Shen Shuwen was a little relieved when she heard the words, "The old lady can still think about drying beans, she is really in a good mood, but I'm not nervous."

Chen Yue could also see it. Since hitting him, Shen Shuwen has been absent-minded about what he does. If it wasn't for him watching the fire, all the dishes would have scorched her. "Mom, don't be nervous, we have done what we should do, and the rest is not up to us."

"Then, if your dad knows you reported it..." Shen Shuwen couldn't even think about it, she put down her chopsticks and grabbed her son's cuff tightly: "Your dad is down, will it affect you? ?"

Chen Yue shook his head and reassured: "We have never lived together, and I only made a contribution last month, no, of course the investigation must be investigated."

Hearing that her son said that even he would be investigated, Shen Shuwen was a little out of ideas.

"Mom, don't worry, since I got my own salary, I haven't used Chen Zhongyan's money. I have remembered each one for so many years. As for Lingling, she is a child, and Chen Zhongyan has the obligation to support her. ....Actually, it's good to find out this time, otherwise this matter will be like a time bomb, hanging in the air from time to time, no one knows when it will explode, I will detonate it myself, it is better than others. ."

Shen Shuwen nodded in understanding, and prayed silently in her heart that the fire would not burn on her son.

Chen Zhongyan was halfway through lunch, and the investigation team really came to the door. The two sides smiled and shook hands. Chen Zhongyan quickly instructed Yuan Jiangxue to put away the tableware and make tea for others.

"Comrade, what kind of tea are you drinking? Pu'er? There is a Dahongpao sent by a comrade in arms at home. Would you like a pot?"

The members of the investigation team looked at each other, and the leader said: "We don't have tea, just boiled water. We are all door-to-door errands, and we are determined not to take a cent from the masses."

"Ah, ah... well."

Although Chen Zhongyan responded with a sound, his heart beat a drum. Hearing the voice, it was not easy to deal with. It didn't look like a routine inspection.

Yuan Jiangxue came out with boiled water, and the investigation team had already walked around the house.

"When did you buy this sofa? Did you buy it with wages? How many industrial coupons did you use at that time?"

Chen Zhongyan felt a sudden shock in his heart, "Yes, it was bought with salary, how many coupons did it take?" He gave Yuan Jiangxue a wink, expecting Yuan Jiangxue to help him.

Where did Yuan Jiangxue see this battle, and he was stunned on the spot, and besides, it was not bought with wages at all! She had no idea how many coupons to use. She stammered and couldn't answer, and for a long time she closed her mouth under Chen Zhongyan's stare.

The people of the investigation team have gone through many storms, how could Yuan Jiangxue and Chen Zhongyan's tricks escape the eyes of a few people?

after an hour.

The members of the investigation team got up and prepared to leave. Chen Zhongyan was about to send them off, but a few people refused to let them go. The leader said, "You two should stop running around in this situation. Someone will come to your door in a while."

Chen Zhongyan wiped the sweat from his forehead, "I wonder if you two can help me beg for mercy..."

He is desperately ill and goes to the doctor. When the word "door-to-door" comes out, everyone knows what will happen to him next. Chen Zhongyan is not giving up. Everyone dares to bribe.

The person in the lead was half-smiling: "Comrade, after we enter the door, every word you say will be recorded."

At this moment, Chen Zhongyan's heart fell to the bottom, and he didn't dare to talk nonsense. He watched the investigation team leave, he stammered and asked: "Comrade, can you, can you tell me, who is it? I reported it?"

He thinks that he is innocent in doing things, and that no one is in his way, why he is being investigated at this stall, which makes him puzzled.

But I also know that in order to protect the whistleblower investigation team, the people in the investigation team will not say it. Chen Zhongyan asked this question and struggled to the death. What he did not expect was that when he asked this question, which comrade was leading the investigation team? Really stopped and turned to look at him.

"If it is someone else, this matter must be kept secret, in order to prevent family members from retaliation, but because of your special situation, there is nothing to say..."

Chen Zhongyan swallowed, his eyes locked on the comrade.

"It was jointly reported by your son and his legal wife, and the people who sent the evidence included your mother and subordinates..."

Chen Zhongyan rolled his eyes, turned his head down, and fell to the ground suddenly.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 125: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 125: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the police station, Chen Zhongyan and Chen Yue faced each other across a table. The father and son could not count how many years they had not sat facing each other.

Chen Zhongyan's state is very bad, he is still the same person, and his appearance has not changed, but the whole person looks gloomy, and even the eyes that look at Chen Yue are gloomy and poisonous. "Did you and your mother report me?"

He still can't believe it, can't figure out why, and hates his son and Shen Shuwen for driving him to a dead end.

Chen Yue crossed his fingers on the table and nodded peacefully, "Yes."

The police station of Chen Yuelai cooperated with the investigation to make a transcript. Unexpectedly, Chen Zhongyan saw it in front of him. Chen Zhongyan scolded him directly, dragged Chen Yue and forbid him to go. With money, Chen Zhongyan was also concerned about face, identity, etc., and now it has been broken. If the jar is broken, how to achieve the goal, just do it.

The calmer the other party was, the more angry Chen Zhongyan was. He got up and wanted to pick up the son and beat him up, but the handcuffs limited his range of movement. As soon as he stood up, he was pulled by a huge force. He had to sit back in place and let out a dull "dong" sound, and he grinned in pain instantly.

The public security standing at the door heard the movement, and immediately raised his eyebrows and shouted, "Be honest!"

Chen Zhongyan instantly pursed his lips like a deflated ball, and did not dare to utter a word. He had passed the time when people would nod their heads to show respect when they saw him, and what he encountered now clearly reminded him that he was no longer a leader, but just a prisoner.

Chen Zhongyan was angry, but more powerless.

"Dad, just stay inside and make changes. People always have to pay for what they do. You are, so is Yuan Jiangxue."

Chen Yue's voice was calm, without the slightest emotion. Listening to Chen Zhongyan's ears, there was a sense of provocation.

"Don't be hypocritical! I'm all thanks to your good son today. When I left, I should have killed you and your mother! Chen Yue, don't forget, you grew up with child support and study expenses. , and all the expenses, all from Lao Tzu, did Lao Tzu not feel sorry for you? If you send Lao Tzu to prison, you will not be afraid of thunder and lightning?"

No matter how vicious Chen Zhongyan said, Chen Yue remained as still as a mountain, and even his tone was calm. From the moment he made up his mind to report Chen Zhongyan, he expected this day.

"Then when you take things that shouldn't be taken, when you abandon me and my mother, why aren't you afraid of thunder? Dad, if people rely on God to get justice, I'm afraid they won't be successful in this life."

"Calculate it for yourself. After I joined the army in my teens and got paid, no matter how little money I have or how tight I am, I haven't used a single cent of you?"

Chen Zhongyan thought for a moment in a trance, it was really the case, when he gave money to Chen Yue, how did Chen Yue receive it, and put it in the small box as it was, Chen Zhongyan only knew that he gave it, but it didn't work. He doesn't know.

Could it be that this child has been premeditated since he was a teenager? He later saw the evidence provided by the whistleblower with his own eyes, and the details were so detailed that his salary increased by one cent and fifty cents, and it was all recorded on the record! Thinking about it now, this son was a wolf's ambition from the very beginning!

"You! You! You are really my good son!" Chen Zhongyan pointed at Chen Yue, his fingers trembling with anger.

Then Chen Yue gave him another punch, "Dad, think about it again, who got that marriage certificate from? Do you think I'm sorry for you, but what about grandma? Grandma is sorry for you too?"

This is exactly what Chen Zhongyan couldn't let go of. Why did his son and wife abandon him, Yuan Jiangxue betrayed him, and even his mother didn't choose to stand with him at this critical juncture. Is he really so heinous? Without him, how could this family live so well?

Chen Yue seemed to see what he was thinking and sighed: "Grandma has never used your money. Grandpa and grandma keep all the money you gave. You probably don't know that grandma is not idle to grow vegetables by herself. I have nothing to do, but eat whatever the land produces. Besides, my mother can make clothes and weave, and I will also give it to the family every month, so I don’t need to do anything with your money. Lingling It does depend on your relationship to change schools and so on, but Lingling is your daughter..."

Chen Zhongyan had been beaten to the point of losing his strength, and finally accepted his fate, "Then, why didn't you report me earlier?"

Chen Yue was silent at this time, and did not mean to answer this question.

The two were silent for a long time. Chen Yue didn't want to stay like this any longer, and was about to get up and leave. Chen Zhongyan stopped him, "I have one last question."

Chen Yue turned around and nodded, and said calmly, "Dad, tell me, after answering the last question, our father and son probably won't have a chance to see each other again."

Listening to his son's heartless words, Chen Zhongyan's heart thumped violently. He leaned back as if to cover it up, and said calmly, "Do you know about Yuan Jiangxue and Tan Jianyuan? After Yuan Jiangxue was discovered by me, I always said that you did it on purpose. You framed her because of it, and it was Tan Jianyuan who seduced her, that's why she did something stupid...Chen Yue, tell me, is what she said right?"

"Yes, it was indeed arranged by me."

Once again, Chen Zhongyan wanted to stand up and beat his son in a rage, but was suppressed by the two police officers who came in. His hands were cut behind his back, his face was pressed against the table, and he couldn't move at all, except for swearing in his mouth. Chen Yue couldn't do any itch-related harm.

"Chen Yue! Chen Yue! I'm your father, and you actually helped Xiaobai's face, making your father green! Hello, you are very good!"

"You misunderstood, the people are indeed arranged by me, but I never said that Tan Jianyuan would really seduce Yuan Jiangxue, Dad, in fact, I am more humiliated than you... But, Aunt Yuan, you Don't you know yet?"

It is precisely because of the need for face and strength that Chen Yue has never said that he is Chen Zhongyan's son since the day he entered the barracks.

Chen Yue stood up and took a few steps towards Chen Zhongyan, "A dog can't stop eating shit, you are, so is Yuan Jiangxue."

"you!"

Chen Zhongyan was full of foul language. After all, he couldn't do anything except hurt his son with words. Chen Yue glanced at him one last time, took a step, and slowly left the police station.

It's almost August, the sky is blue and the sky is full of white clouds, but Chen Yue is in a bad mood. Anyone who sends his father to prison with his own hands will not easily pass his own test. He stood at the door of the police station, momentarily. Don't know where to go.

"What are you doing standing there stupidly? Brother Chen, I'm so hungry, can you take me to eat?"

The little girl's soft voice rang in her ears, and Chen Yue raised her head suddenly, and at some point Gu Nian was standing in front of him smiling like a flower.

His heart suddenly warmed up, like a drifting ship, suddenly seeing the direction.

Chen Yue opened his mouth and asked, "Why are you here suddenly?"

Gu Nian smiled lightly, "Probably because I think you might need me?"

Chen Yue's hard shell seemed to be shattered by something, and his emotions suddenly surged.

"Brother Chen..." Gu Nian shouted softly.

"Don't move, let me hug." The man took a deep breath, as if trying to draw strength from the little girl.

"Okay, but... we are at the gate of the police station, are we really not afraid of being caught?"

Chen Yue froze, took a few steps back, stared at the person in front of him with deep eyes, Gu Nian rubbed his stomach pitifully under his gaze, "Also, I'm so hungry now..."

Chen Yue burst into laughter, the haze on Jun Yi's face disappeared, and his slender knuckles kept rubbing the little girl's hair, crumpling her fine twisted braids into a bird's nest, as if she hadn't been for a few days or nights. Comb your hair.

"Brother Chen! Don't mess with me!"

Gu Nian patted his hand away, and after a while the man would stretch it out again, rubbing her head tirelessly, knocking it out, reaching it, knocking it out and reaching it again.

"Fuck me again, and I'll bite you!" Gu Nian bared his little white teeth fiercely.

"Okay, here, give it to you, just bite." Chen Yue stretched out his arm, his wheat-colored skin looked hard in the sun, Gu Nian withdrew the idea of ​​biting, and don't pop his front teeth as soon as he opened his mouth , then it will be fun to become an ugly girl with leaky teeth.

Chen Yue didn't know what she was thinking, and took Gu Nian to his mother's place. Seeing that Shen Shuwen was not there, he simply cooked and made noodles for her.

With his sleeves rolled up, the man could not only fight to kill the enemy, but also wash his hands and make soup. Gu Nian stood by the kitchen, and when he looked at it from a distance, he felt that he had made a lot of money. He waited for a bowl of noodles to come out and put it in front of her. Instantly, her heart was filled with sweetness.

Chen Yue propped her chin up and watched her hold the noodles with chopsticks, her eyebrows twitched, and he said, "Fortunately, you are here."

Gu Nian took two bites and looked up at him. Although Chen Yue didn't say anything, he could feel his emotions for no reason. It was dull, guilty, and overwhelmed, but forced himself to do that.

"My dad asked me a question just now, why didn't he report him earlier when he knew he had a problem..." Chen Yue paused, his smile faded, "I didn't say anything at the time, in fact, I know , I'm not that selfless myself... To put it bluntly, I'm a selfish person."

Gu Nian asked: "Then will you report him in the end? Nothing about Lingling, nothing about Yuan Jiangxue."

Chen Yue thought for a while, then affirmed, "Yes."

"That's good, originally there are no perfect people in this world, as long as people are selfish, but you know how to do it right, and it's enough to walk on the right path in the end. Brother Chen, if it's me , may not be as good as you are. You are already very good."

Chen Yue sat quietly, staring at her, at this moment his heart was beating like a drum.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels
Rebirth of the Best Businesswoman at School
4.3 (69 votes) - 7.6M views
Poor Little Guy is the Top Guy
3.8 (4 votes) - 183.4K views
Becoming The Real Rich Daughter After Divorce
3.9 (13 votes) - 365.6K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 228 10
Author: Black Cat Baibai Genre: Time Travel and Rebirth Status: Completed Work introduction: Copy: Shen Ruojiao is reborn as a female supporting char...
29.6K 271 16
Author: Yueyue Type: Time Travel and Rebirth Status: Completed Suddenly traveled to the 1970s in a parallel time and space? Qiao Qingqing became the...
647K 59.9K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
9.2K 85 10
When Lin Jiao woke up, she was dressed as the best of the dead in the era. The family is divided, the parents are dead, the younger siblings are rep...