The Big Guy Dressed As a Deli...

its_meandrez tarafından

Novel Summary Gu Nian, the overlord who is obsessed with scientific research, has an unbelievable face value... Daha Fazla

Intro
1-10
11-20
21-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-164 END

41-45

513 7 3
its_meandrez tarafından

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 41: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 41: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Nian's technique is proficient and his speed is extremely fast. Compared with Qinzhou, he can even do it.

This made Wu Jingjie, who had never been interested in her very much, shine brightly in the eyes. He suddenly felt that even if he stayed in Gu Nian's position, he might not be able to do better than her.

Wu Jingjie murmured to himself, "What, so she's not a useless little girl."

"Doctor Wu, my senior sister is amazing. Don't think that she has assisted the teacher in many surgeries when she was young!" Cheng Baiji said this with great pride.

Such a powerful person is his teacher! Such a powerful person is his senior sister!

One day, he will definitely be as powerful as Master and Senior Sister.

"This little girl is indeed very powerful. Her movements are fast and quick, and she looks very soft. We may not be able to do this."

"Who said it wasn't, Dr. Qin really lived up to his reputation, and the apprentices he brought out were all amazing."

"Given time, the little girl will probably surpass me. It's amazing. It really is the back waves of the Yangtze River pushing the front waves."

The doctors sighed with emotion, but also felt excited. Huaguo was in need of a doctor. Looking at the ability of the little girl, maybe they could inject fresh blood into their entire industry. This is the situation they have hoped to see for a long time.

Wu Jingjie pursed his lips.

What, he is also the teacher's apprentice, but now the teacher has not calmed down and doesn't want to admit it at all.

After a while, Qin Zhou's preliminary inspection came to an end, and within a short time, his forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat.

"It's okay, I just ate the food of Xiangke. Now take it to the hospital and have a stomach lavage. After the dangerous period, it will be fine."

"Dr. Qin, Dr. Qin, can you help us see if we eat food that is compatible with each other?"

"Yes, Doctor Qin."

"And me, and me."

The sick worker over there has been taken back to the hospital under the onlookers of the other doctors, and a large number of onlookers here are reluctant to leave. They are afraid that they will become like the comrade just now. It's like pulling a life-saving straw.

Even if Wu Jingjie wanted to squeeze forward, he couldn't squeeze through.

Qin Zhou has been in a state of ups and downs today. He didn't eat a few bites of food at night. He didn't even take a break in the middle of this incident. Now surrounded by people, he felt that his breathing was not smooth and his face became pale. stand up.

Gu Nian is closest to him, so he naturally takes everything in his eyes, "Everyone, please let me go, my teacher is a little tired today, if you want to check in the future, you can ask this Dr. Wu first, Dr. Wu is our local doctor. , You should have heard of his name, right?"

"I know, Dr. Wu is working in our provincial hospital."

"The calf fracture in my family was cured by Dr. Wu."

"Although Dr. Wu is young, his medical skills are also superb."

Gu Nian's mischief caused many people to notice the tall young man standing beside them. They temporarily forgot the existence of Qinzhou's master and apprentice, and all rushed to Wu Jingjie's side for a while.

Gu Nian blinked at Cheng Baiji, and the two brothers and sisters took advantage of the chaos to pull Qin Zhou Gong down and withdrew from the crowd little by little.

Wu Jingjie wasn't even ready. When he came to his senses, there were already a lot of people standing in front of him, calling him "Dr. Wu" and "Dr. Wu".

He looked up, and the culprit had even run far away.

Gu Nian stopped outside the crowd, and saw Wu Jingjie grit his teeth resentfully, he laughed out loud, seeing the other party staring at him, and made a proud face at the other party.

Qin Zhou smiled helplessly: "Naughty."

Then Shi Shiran, the three masters and apprentices, left, leaving only Wu Jingjie behind bars and trying to escape, but couldn't.

Wu Jingjie:  …

"Teacher, take a good rest. I've been tired all day today. If you have anything to do, I'll ask Junior Brother to do it for you."

Gu Nian helped Qin Zhou to lie down on the bed, and said so.

Cheng Baiji nodded again and again when he heard the words, "Yes, yes, teacher, if you have something to do, just ask me to do it."

"Okay, then I'll sleep for a while."

Qin Zhou did not refuse, because he was really tired and closed his eyes tiredly when he heard the sound of the door closing.

There are too many memories in this city. If it wasn't for the organizer's strong invitation to come here this time, he probably wouldn't want to set foot here in this life.

"Baiji, then you remember to find Teacher Gu."

"Sister, don't worry."

Gu Nian withdrew and closed the door from the outside.

"Little girl, finally let someone wait for you." Wu Jingjie stood aside with his arms folded and smiled sullenly at Gu Nian.

I was tricked by this little girl more than once today, and it was still on his territory. If he didn't find his way back, Wu Jingjie felt that he had no face.

Seeing that it was him, Gu Nian lifted his eyelids slightly, not surprised at all. "Oh, it's you."

Wu Jingjie wanted to fry again, "What do you mean? Are you not surprised to see me? Aren't you afraid?"

He felt that this little girl was born to overcome him. No matter what he did, there would always be a bunch of tricks waiting for him behind the little girl.

Gu Nian bared his white teeth, and the dimples on his cheeks flashed away, "Guess what, Doctor Wu."

Wu Jingjie seemed to be stunned, and poked her face with his finger.

Gu Nian took a step back alertly, "What are you doing?"

Wu Jingjie's fingers stopped in mid-air, "You also have dimples."

"Of course, my sister is so naturally beautiful, how can she look good?"

The little girl approached him without any shame. This time, it was Wu Jingjie's turn to back away in fright, "You, you little girl, why are you so shameless? You don't even know how to be shy."

Gu Nian rolled his eyes, "Am I wrong to tell the truth?"

Wu Jingjie was so angry at her narcissism that she sang a few counter-notes, but she couldn't say anything against her heart when she met this face.

"Forget it, teacher, is he feeling better?" Just now he noticed that Qin Zhou's expression was not very good, so he was a little worried.

Gu Nian nodded and went back to his room after passing him.

Wu Jingjie stopped her, "Little girl, you left so soon, you are not afraid of me, are you? The teacher is so abnormal, I don't believe you didn't find out."

Gu Nian: "What's abnormal? What do you know?"

The smile in Wu Jingjie's peach blossom eyes grew even stronger, "Don't say you don't know, come on, say hello, brother, and I'll tell you the cause and effect."

Gu Nian sneered and saw his little abacus clearly, "You want me to help you persuade the teacher, I tell you, dream!"

She raised her head as she spoke, stepped over from Wu Jingjie, and directly treated him as air.

Wu Jingjie didn't feel embarrassed when his thoughts were pierced by others. He leaned forward cheekily, "Aren't you curious at all? Shall we make a deal?"

Gu Nian was about to walk to the door of her own room. Hearing that, she finally gave him a look. She laughed, the dimples on her cheeks were so sweet.

Wu Jingjie suddenly had a bad feeling.

Seeing the little girl, she said in a light tone, "Okay, but Doctor Wu, please call me a few good sisters to come and listen to me." After speaking, she bared her teeth and smiled directly at him.

Wu Jingjie was so angry that the veins on his forehead jumped wildly.

Where did the teacher pick up this demon? !

This is already the third day that Gu Xueliang has stayed in Kuoshan Village.

Even if he can't eat enough every day, there is still dust everywhere. He feels that he will be fed a mouthful of mud when he opens his mouth.

No wonder local women are wearing headscarves around their heads.

Looking at the other educated youths in the educated youth site, they were all doing work and wearing the same clothes as the locals. He suddenly became very worried about Gu Nian.

Seeing that he didn't eat two bites of food, Li Guowei thought that he was not feeling well, "Brother Gu, are you not used to the food we have here?"

Gu Xueliang dazedly lowered his head to cook the sweet potato porridge, "Ah, no, no, it's actually fine."

Li Guowei smiled, "We were not used to it when we first came, and Gu Zhiqing was not used to it either. Now these are pretty good."

Sun Hong nodded, "You don't know, Brother Gu, when we first came here, it was sweet potato vegetable porridge. The vegetable porridge is actually sweet potatoes and vegetables, and it is hard to even see rice. Now we eat authentic sweet potatoes. Porridge."

Sun Hong took a mouthful of porridge, which was full of the taste of rice, so she closed her eyes in satisfaction.

Gu Xueliang felt extremely uncomfortable when he heard them say that. Couldn't the little girl even eat food in a place they couldn't see? He couldn't help blushing when he thought that Zhao Wenfang at home often became angry because his son had only meals and snacks.

But thinking about the money sent by his family, he comforted a little.

"Gu Nian should have given himself extra meals, right? After all, our family has always remitted money."

Qian Ximei and the rest of the educated youth looked at each other for a long while, before hesitating for a long time before saying, "I haven't seen it very much. Gu Nian doesn't seem to care much about it, and, and..."

Jiang Yaping couldn't listen anymore, got up and went out with the bowls and chopsticks.

She thinks that people are really good in the educated youth institute. After all, they are still with Wang Lili. She doesn't like others to speak ill of Wang Lili.

As soon as she stepped out, Qian Ximei asked in surprise, "The money sent to Gu Nian from your family has been cut off. Haven't you heard her mention this?"

Sun Hong: "Yes, yes, we also learned later that Gu Nian's family had sent money to her. Before Gu Nian was as bad as ours. Moreover, all the money you sent to Gu Nian was spent by others, and now it's all returned. It's not up yet!"

"what!"

Gu Xueliang stood up in shock and smashed a thick porcelain bowl.

He was embarrassed to clean up and apologized, "I'm sorry it's the first time I've heard this. I'm too, too excited."

He put the bowl away, turned around and asked Sun Hong, "What about the person who stole the money? Are you also here at the educated youth?"

Although Gu Xueliang is simple and honest, he still has basic common sense. The one who can cut Hu Gu Nian's money is an educated youth, so he sees something meaningful around him.

"Don't, don't, it's not us. That person was sent by the police to work on the farm to pay off the debt." Sun Hong quickly waved his hand to clear the relationship.

Just as Gu Xueliang was about to breathe a sigh of relief, he heard the other person say, "However, she is pregnant recently, and I don't know when the money owed to Gu Nian will be repaid."

Gu Xueliang clenched his fists, "Where is the farm?"

"Okay, little ancestor, are these enough, and these and these!"

Of course, Wu Jingjie, who called Gu Nian "good sister", wouldn't do it. If he did it, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to raise his head in front of this little girl for the rest of his life.

Later, the little girl asked for snacks, and Wu Jingjie simply took people to a state-run restaurant to prepare them, and ran several streets to give Gu Nian all the snacks that he could buy.

In front of other people's tables, there are two or three small bowls, only the table where Gu Nian and Wu Jingjie are sitting is full of food.

The people on the side were drooling when they saw it, and they scolded these two prodigals in their hearts.

Wu Jingjie lay on the table tired and gasping for breath, and had to explain for Gu Nian, "The local specialties brought to my fellow villagers..."

"Well, no wonder no wonder."

"I just said how can one person eat so much food, and dare to bring it to fellow villagers."

"It is the first time for these two to come to the sea market, and it is estimated that everything they see is novel."

Dr. Wu Jingjie Wu, a knife resident in Haishi Provincial Hospital, nodded again and again when he heard the words.

Gu Nian didn't even look at his exhausted look like a dead dog, and only chose what he liked on the table to eat.

"After eating, I still think this chestnut cake is delicious."

"You can eat more if it's delicious." Wu Jingjie didn't smile, but he couldn't wait to be choked to death by this chestnut cake.

"Okay, little girl, you've been tossing me until now, can you agree to the request I made earlier?"

Originally, Wu Jingjie's peach blossom eyes were gleaming, but now he is a little pitiful and praying, and most of the brilliance in his eyes has dissipated.

Gu Nian was a little tired of eating, so he poured tea for himself slowly, and his tone was also slow. "It's not that I'm not helping you, Dr. Wu, it's just that your sincerity is not enough..."

"So much, my sincerity is not enough?"

Wu Jingjie's legs are still weak until now. He really wanted to hit the wall. He already knew the little fool next to the teacher.

What's wrong with him, does he have to pick a witch?

It was already dark, and the state-run hotel was about to close. Gu Nian got up and gave Wu Jingjie a charitable look. He raised his chin and said, "Doctor Wu brought everything I want to bring to my fellow villagers."

Wu Jingjie grinded his teeth, but still followed Gu Nian with something.

The number of people on the road has gradually decreased. Even if the sea market is very flowery, the big guy does not have the habit of pressing the road when he is full. Many people go back to wash and sleep.

Gu Nian found a fairly clean place to sit on the side of the road, she patted the side, "You can sit too, Dr. Wu."

Wu Jingjie withdrew his two noodles and sat down without any resistance.

Gu Nian said lightly, "Tell me about Dr. Wu, what's going on? What are you doing so utterly unconscionable that the teacher insists on expelling you from the school and still refuses to forgive you after several years?"

Wu Jingjie made a stalk, and wanted to slap her back down.

"It's not my bad thing, I'm only the accomplice of the person who did the bad thing."

Gu Nian's eyes widened, "Who is the one who did the bad things?"

Wu Jingjie scratched his head, wishing he could pull all the hair off his head, he looked up at the sky, only to realize that the bright moon was in the sky at this time, just like the day before.

"Actually, I've been very lucky. Although my family background is very bad, I was taught by my teacher when I was very young, and I didn't suffer much."

When Wu Jingjie was a child, life was even more difficult than now. Now he can't get enough to eat. At that time, he had no food to eat.

But later he was taken in by his teacher, but he has never been hungry since then.

Gu Nian said with an expressionless face, "Say the point!"

Wu Jingjie lowered his head in despair: "The teacher is so kind to me, but I didn't stop me when my brother took my little sister away."

This is something he has been chagrined about so far, and he must have regretted it too, otherwise he wouldn't even be a doctor.

"Little sister?"

Wu Jingjie nodded, "It's the daughter of the teacher and the wife."

"The teacher and the mistress got married relatively late, and because the mistress's physique was not good, the couple had to recuperate for several years before they had a daughter. When I came to the teacher's house, the little girl had a pair of beautiful eyes and eyelashes just after the full moon. It was long and dense, so my wife gave her child a nickname Yuanyuan. At that time, I was only 9 years old, and I didn’t know much about it, but my brother was a little older than me, so he could be said to be a young boy.”

Gu Nian narrowed his eyes, "So your senior brother is the culprit?"

Wu Jingjie didn't answer this, even after so long, he still didn't want to speak ill of senior brother.

The senior brother is actually a very good person. He treats him just like his own younger brother. He always thinks of him in front of everything. When he sees that he is not full, he will give his part to him to eat.

The senior brother was older than him, and he actually exercised more and consumed quickly, but he was able to endure it and gave him the food in the bowl to this unrelated junior brother.

It was later that the teacher didn't want them anymore, and Wu Jingjie also relied on the help of his senior brother to get to where he is today.

Gu Nian saw that he was silent again, and the whole seemed to be caught in the memory, she simply stood up and stomped.

Wu Jingjie quickly returned to his senses: "You, what are you doing, don't you want to know the reason?"

Gu Nian glared at him with a very bad tone, "You are too ink, it's so cold at night, and you're still grinding, don't want to say that you think I'm willing to help you remember the past?"

"Okay, my ancestor, I said it's not enough!" Wu Jingjie held Gu Nian back.

Gu Nian rolled his eyes, but didn't move.

"Teacher is from the Qin family, you know? The Qin family is an ancient medical family and is very famous in our field. The teacher is one of the leaders. It can be said that how the Qin family develops in the future depends entirely on the teacher's wink, because The teacher's talent surpassed that of any Qin family, so he was the one in power at the time."

"But as long as an ancient family has many secrets that no one knows about. My brother and I were too young at that time to understand the stakes. We only felt that the relationship between the teacher and the Qin family was not that close. One day the teacher and The mistress went out to buy cloth for Yuanyuan to make clothes, and someone from the old house told us to bring Yuanyuan there, saying that the old lady missed her great-granddaughter and wanted to hug her and take a look."

"The old lady used to visit Yuanyuan a lot, and she also liked Yuanyuan very much. The teacher Qin's family may have grudges, but she still respects her grandmother. We heard this and decided to leave him alone. The teacher was guarding the house, and another person carried the child in person, and the accident happened at that time..."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Drama Novels
Plan to Trap the Golden Thigh
3.5 (4 votes) - 41.3K views
The Female General’s Little Childhood Sweetheart
4.3 (12 votes) - 110.7K views
The Transmigrating Beauty is Poisonous
4.5 (33 votes) - 251K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 42: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 42: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was already dark now. Wu Jingjie raised his head and didn't see any stars in the sky. He felt that this situation was like his relationship with Qinzhou's master and apprentice. It seemed that it was all darkness and no light.

He fell into a memory that he always regretted whenever he thought about it.

That day was a market day. At that time, because of the policy, everyone lived a very hard life. No matter how to dress or eat, everyone came as simple as possible.

But the teacher and the wife are willing to let themselves follow the crowd, but they are reluctant to do the same for Yuanyuan.

When it was getting dark, the mistress finally coaxed the little girl to sleep and taught him and his senior brother to sleep, and told them to close the doors and windows and never go out until they came back.

The two and a half-year-old teenagers agreed very happily at the time, but when the people from Qin's old house came to the door with Mrs. Qin's request, they still hesitated.

Senior brother Song Hongbo, "Forget it, the teacher and the old lady have always had a good relationship, and the person who came here is also the old lady, or I will go directly with you."

Wu Jingjie, who was only nine years old, knew everything, and he listened to what his senior brother said. He didn't think there was anything wrong.

Song Hongbo: "Then you wait here, the first time the teacher and the mistress come back, be sure to inform them to go to the old house to pick up Yuanyuan back."

Wu Jingjie nodded and looked at his senior brother with bright eyes, "Okay, senior brother, don't worry, I will definitely tell the teacher about them."

Song Hongbo knew that this junior and senior brother had always been sensible, and he could still do a good job of this entrustment, so he hugged the child in person, made sure that Yuanyuan was wrapped tightly, and then went out of the courtyard with the Qin family.

And what about Wu Jingjie? He stayed by himself, waiting for the teacher and the wife to come back.

After waiting for a full hour, the little boy was so hungry that he heard a sudden knock on the door.

He thought that the teacher must be back, so he jumped up and went to the courtyard to open the door.

With a creak, the old wooden door opened.

But standing outside was neither the teacher nor the mistress, but the embarrassed senior brother who ran with red eyes and lost one of his shoes.

For the first time, Wu Jingjie saw his senior brother so embarrassed, he stammered and asked, "Master, senior brother, why did you come back alone?"

He squatted down and took a closer look, only to realize that his brother's face was scratched with several thick bloodstains, and he knelt by the door, his whole body trembling unconsciously.

"Master, brother, you, don't scare me..."

Wu Jingjie was going to check his wounds, Song Hongbo shrank back suddenly, he grabbed his junior brother's hand, like a life-saving straw.

"Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan is gone, come with me to find it!"

"Yuanyuan..."

Wu Jingjie murmured, but he didn't have time to think that the whole person had been led away by his senior brother, and he suddenly felt an unprecedented panic.

"Senior brother, are you lying to me? Didn't Yuanyuan go to the Qin family's old house? Why did she suddenly disappear?"

Song Hongbo stopped immediately and gave his junior brother a tragic smile.

He didn't know how it all happened. He just remembered that he was walking behind the people in the old house with Yuanyuan. He didn't know what to sell in front of him, and suddenly a large group of people came. They broke up with Song Hongbo.

When the young man regained his senses, his hands lightened, where are there any milk dolls.

Song Hongbo thought about what happened just now, and the whole person couldn't help shaking, "Looking for Yuanyuan, looking for Yuanyuan... We must find her..."

Wu Jingjie also panicked, and suddenly thought, "Senior brother! Where are the people in the old house?"

Song Hongbo didn't seem to hear it, he whispered to find Yuanyuan, buried his head and didn't want to let go of any corners they walked along the way.

"Senior brother!" Wu Jingjie grabbed him, "I ask you about the people in your old house? Did they take Yuanyuan away?"

Song Hongbo's eyes lit up, and he regained his composure, "Let's go to the old house to see, maybe it is!"

Wu Jingjie nodded.

The two brothers and sisters in the old house have passed by several times, and they are no strangers. They are running wildly on the dark main road.

Here, Qin Zhou and his wife finished shopping and went home excitedly, and what they saw was that the door was wide open.

Jiang Lingyi was trembling all over, and turned around every corner of the yard, and finally she walked to Qinzhou dejectedly.

"No, not everywhere, what about Hongbo and Jingzhou? And what about Yuanyuan?"

She thought of countless possibilities in her mind, none of which she could accept.

Qin Zhou was as anxious as she was, but in order to calm his wife down, he could only show a rational and calm look, "Lingyi, calm down, don't worry, I'll go to the old house to see if someone may come to the old house. , I just brought Yuanyuan over to have a look."

"Okay! I'll go with you."

My wife's body has always been relatively weak, and she was already tired enough after walking around for a day. It's time to stay in the yard to rest.

But when Qin Zhou met his wife's firm gaze, he immediately understood that no matter what he said or did, it was useless. As long as he had a breath, his wife would definitely follow him until he found his daughter.

The road to the old house was obviously very close, and the couple supported each other as if they had walked for a long time.

When I got there, I met two children who were so frightened that they were crying at the gate.

The rational strings in Jiang Lingyi's mind tightened, and she squatted down in front of Song Hongbo calmly, "Hongbo...you tell the teacher, where is Yuanyuan?"

Song Hongbo didn't speak, his lips kept shaking, he had a lot to say but couldn't say a word.

Jiang Lingyi swayed and looked at Wu Jingjie next to her with hopeful eyes, "If your brother doesn't say it, you say it."

"Master... Master... We're sorry for you!" Wu Jingjie suddenly hugged Jiang Lingyi's arm and burst into tears.

He was so frightened that he didn't dare to think about whether the teacher and the wife would never forgive them if they knew what happened today.

Although the children didn't say anything, how could Jiang Lingyi not understand their reaction?

She stood up and slapped the door of Qin's house frantically.

"Open the door! Open the door! Open the door for me!"

She was so hysterical that she wasn't as calm and calm as usual, her voice became hoarse when she shouted, and no one noticed when the palm of her hand was slapped on the door.

It snowed suddenly, and Jiang Lingyi's hair and eyelashes were gradually covered with snow, but she was completely unaware of the cold, like a machine slamming the door.

Qin Zhou roared coldly, "Open the door! If you don't open the door, I will destroy everything you want!"

The door of Qin's house finally opened quietly at this moment.

Qin Zhou looked at the servant in the old house coldly, "Where's our child? Where's Yuanyuan?"

The servant was frightened by his aura, and knelt on the ground tremblingly, kowtowing desperately without daring to say a word.

It wasn't that he didn't open the door just now, but he didn't dare.

Now I don't dare to tell Qinzhou that everyone in the old house has gone out to look for their children, but after so long, there is no news at all, and most likely there is no good news.

After Qin Zhou said something about the Qin family, he had to open the door.

Qin Zhou pushed the person aside with one foot and rushed in. Seeing the empty Qin mansion, the panic in his heart continued to magnify.

The servant who opened the door before ran over and hurriedly kowtowed to him, "Young master, old man, old lady, please forgive her, this time is completely unexpected to her."

Qin Zhou smiled miserably, "I said that the things you want will be handed over to the right person sooner or later. The Qin family is like a cloud to me, all I want is for our family of three to be good..."

"But, can't you wait even a little bit of time? I'll give you the Qin family and then it will go down in half a year. You don't understand this truth! But you still have to hold my child in your hand. Peace of mind..."

Qin Zhou walked slowly to the servant, grabbed him by the neck and picked him up, "Forgive me? Grandma, forgive you, who will forgive my daughter?! She? Does she have enough to eat and warm clothes, who can guarantee that?"

He shoved people to one side severely, and people who were used to the hearts of doctors and parents showed a crazy side.

Qinzhou approached his grandmother's yard one by one. He brought Yuanyuan here many times. The little girl laughed and laughed. The dimples are so sweet, but where is she now?

He felt like a big hole had been ripped through his heart, and blood was oozing out "huhu".

"Grandma, what exactly do you want?"

The old man in the yard had silver hair and red eyes, and she tried to explain, "Xiaozhou, I really miss the child, I want to hug and take a look, how could I know that they lost the child after such a short journey, and I I know you are sad and sad, but I am also sad... You, don't worry, everyone in the Qin family has gone looking for them, and they will definitely find them..."

The more the old lady talked, the less confident she became, because several hours had passed since she knew that Yuanyuan had gone missing, but there was no news in the middle.

The sea of ​​people is vast, but she is old but not confused. Most of the children can't be found.

"Xiaozhou, if you listen to your grandmother, there will still be children. They will be as smart and lovely as Yuanyuan."

"The same? How can it be the same?! Yuanyuan is Yuanyuan, and no one can replace it."

What Jiang Lingyi stepped in was not the old lady's confession, but she was arguing for herself. For the first time, she couldn't bear to go back without respect!

"The child has been in my stomach for 280 days. I can feel her lively and active every day, and I can feel her different emotions every day. I hope and hope that the child is finally born. She It's the way I imagined, the eyebrows and eyes I imagined... I can't wait to love her with everything I have, even if I die, but just because of these bad things in your Qin family, my children lost......"

The old lady closed her eyes, tears kept rolling down.

She regretted it, her bowels of regret were all green, and it was indeed her who asked people to hold the child, but she didn't expect that the person on the side would use even a child.

There is a sea of ​​people outside, and such a little child can't even talk. Once lost, where will they go to find it?

Jiang Lingyi walked over quickly, and before the old lady could react, she slapped her backhand.

With a "pop", half of the old lady's cheeks were swollen.

But she didn't dare to hide, let alone make a sound.

Qin Zhou closed his eyes and turned his back.

Jiang Lingyi couldn't understand her hatred. She walked to the middle of the courtyard and met Qin Zhou's eyes, gritted her teeth and said, "If my daughter can't be found, you Qin family don't want to have another day to have a happy birthday. If my daughter goes hungry. If you get cold, I want your whole family to die."

Jiang Lingyi was ruthless to others, and even more ruthless to herself. Her body was gradually unable to bear it, but she held on, clenching her teeth and biting her lower lip deeply to keep herself awake.

"Don't, don't do this, Lingyi..."

Qin Zhou felt a terrible colic in his heart. He wanted to reach out to help her, but she slammed it away.

Jiang Lingyi twitched the corners of her mouth and smiled miserably, "Qinzhou, what did I say, let you hand over the hot potato of the Qin family as soon as possible, you have to listen! Are you satisfied now? Our children are gone... ."

It was the child she was pregnant with like a treasure in October. It was too late to teach her how to talk and walk, too late to teach her various principles, and too late to even put her new clothes on. There were so many too many too late, but she might Can't find it anymore...

Jiang Lingyi swayed, as if overwhelmed.

"Ling Yi... I will definitely try to find our child." Even if there is little hope.

As soon as Qin Zhou opened his mouth, he realized that his voice was hoarse.

Jiang Lingyi ignored him and continued to walk forward with a sigh of relief.

She was going to take a look at the place where the child was lost, turning over every corner, her Yuanyuan might be waiting for her there.

If you can't find Yuanyuan......

She didn't even dare to think about it, because the thought of such a possibility gave her a severe angina.

No, she will definitely find the child.

Jiang Lingyi bit out the door, and met two brothers who were standing at the door at a loss.

The snow was so heavy that the two stood at the door and dared not move. They were almost drowned by the snow and turned into snowmen. In the past, Jiang Lingyi would take the two children back with a smile, and then let them take a hot bath and change their clothes. .

But as long as she thought about it, her Yuanyuan might be starving and freezing somewhere, and she wanted to beat these two to death. It was her greatest kindness to be able to endure it.

"Master, master... Hit me, I lost Yuanyuan."

Song Hongbo knelt in front of Jiang Lingyi and grabbed her trouser legs, wanting to beg her forgiveness.

"I-I'll go find Yuanyuan with you, okay? We'll definitely find her. Mistress...don't ignore me, mistress..."

Jiang Lingyi's face was cold, she used all her strength to kick the person aside, her voice was colder than ever before, "Go away, don't touch me. Also, I don't want to see you again in the future."

"Master... Master..."

Song Hongbo desperately crawled to Jiang Lingyi's side. He knew that if his wife ignored him, his relationship with the teacher would come to an end.

He and Jingzhou are both helpless children. Without a teacher and a wife, where can they go?

At this time, Jiang Lingyi's body seemed to have finally reached its limit, and she fell straight back in the heavy snow.

"Lingyi!" Qin Zhou, who was chasing out from inside, hurried forward and hugged his wife's body.

Later, Jiang Lingyi woke up and searched all the places in the city where Yuanyuan might be. Brother Qinzhou and Song Hongbo had been silently following behind her.

However, the child was never found.

No one knew where Yuanyuan was taken.

Later, Jiang Lingyi went to the Qin family's old house and set a fire in front of everyone. Watching the raging fire burn down the things that the ancestors of the Qin family had accumulated for generations, she didn't feel uncomfortable, but felt an unprecedented ease.

Later, Jiang Lingyi fell ill.

With this disease, I have been suffering from foot and foot disease for two months, and I can barely get up from the bed and move around a little.

Qin Zhou, who had lost a lot of weight, walked into the house with the medicine bowl for his wife, and met Jiang Lingyi's gray-faced eyes. .."

Qin Zhou sat beside his wife's bed and wanted to give her medicine every time he used to.

Jiang Lingyi, who has always been afraid of hardship, recovered for the first time, took the medicine bowl, and poured three or two mouthfuls into her stomach.

"Slow down, this medicine is bitter..."

Jiang Lingyi handed him the bowl, tears rolled down his mouth first, "Is this medicine bitter? I didn't taste it, maybe my heart is too bitter."

Qin Zhou held the medicine bowl and was silent.

"Qinzhou, I know, my previous fire can't cause any fatal injury to the Qin family. After all, the Qin family is a century-old family. How could it die so easily? Can you promise me that you will not care about the Qin family in the future? Let this family gradually decline like this."

Qin Zhou didn't hesitate, "Okay, I promise you."

As for the Qin family, he didn't want to touch his hands any more.

Jiang Lingyi gave him a rare smile, "One more thing..."

"You say, as long as I can do it."

Qin Zhou held her hand, but Jiang Lingyi didn't struggle.

"Let's separate...I don't want to see you again..." Seeing that he was about to speak, Jiang Lingyi first covered his mouth, "You don't know, Yuanyuan looks a lot like you. , eyes, eyebrows are printed in the same mold as you... Seeing you, I will never forget how my child was gone..."

There was deep fear and remorse in her eyes, and she didn't want to think about it without mentioning that name.

Qin Zhou smiled sadly and said after a long time, "Okay, I promise you..."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Global Planets: Build An Ancient Civilization From Day One (14.7k views today)
Pregnant Mothers In the End of the World: Stock Up on Space To Raise Babies (13.9k views today)
Immortal Space (11.4k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 43: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 43: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Wu Jingjie said this memory, his eyes instantly became red, and he hadn't spoken for a long time, as if he couldn't pull it out from that memory.

Seeing a big man with red eyes, Gu Nian pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to him, "Don't get me wrong, I just pity you a little..."

Wu Jingjie, who was a little moved when he took the little girl's handkerchief at first, felt that he was so moved just now that he fed it all to the dog.

He shouldn't expect anything from this little devil.

"Bajie, you are so pitiful." The little girl held her cheeks and looked at him sideways, "But you are also hateful, the poorest little girl is right."

Before Wu Jingjie lost his temper, Gu Nian asked again, "What happened later? The teacher has never forgiven you? How did you grow so big?"

Wu Jingjie mentioned just now that both he and Song Hongbo are orphans, and without Qinzhou's help, they should not have had a good time, but Wu Jingjie looked like they had a good life.

Wu Jingjie sighed. "Although the teacher is reluctant to see us, he has taught us medical skills before, and my brother is a little older and more complete. He made money to support the two of us by looking at incurable diseases in the village. , I'm afraid I really can't live alone..."

"Oh." Gu Nian patted his **** and got up, ready to go back.

Wu Jingjie: "Where are you going?"

"Go back, you've finished talking nonsense. If I don't go back, am I waiting here to be frozen into ice cubes?" Gu Nian looked at Wu Jingjie in disbelief. She listened to him patiently and listened to the ancients. What else did he want her to do?

Wu Jingjie choked, "You, didn't you say help me to say nice things in front of the teacher?"

Gu Nian rolled his eyes and resolutely took the job, "You lost the teacher's daughter, and now you want me to speak well for you. Do you think it's annoying for me to stay by the teacher's side, and you want him to throw me away too?"

"I think beautifully! Didn't the teacher tell you before? Do your own business! Don't count on my little sister, Bajie."

Wu Jingjie felt a sense of shame and humiliation being crushed by the little girl, "If you don't want to help, why are you deliberately putting my words here."

Gu Nian: "I just asked at the beginning. You pulled me and insisted, Dr. Wu, I will be charged for doing this in the future."

After Gu Nian finished speaking, he patted his **** and left.

Wu Jingjie felt that he was stupid enough to be fooled by this little girl. When he saw the other party walking away, he unconsciously followed and wanted to **** her back to the guest house.

Since Yuanyuan's incident, he has been accustomed to **** others away until they reach their destination.

Thinking of the word Yuanyuan, his heart throbbed again.

No wonder the teacher didn't forgive himself, even he was in so much pain, not to mention the teacher, let alone the wife.

Wu Jingjie sighed and tugged at his hair desperately.

This matter is like a dead knot that will never be opened for a day.

Gu Nian returned to the hostel but did not fall asleep immediately. She washed up and lay on the bed, thinking about Yuanyuan.

The teacher is so sad, probably because the teacher is also here, and because there are memories of him, his wife and daughter here.

No wonder, the teacher has been so abnormal since getting on the train.

Gu Nian actually wanted to help Qinzhou, just because Qinzhou was indeed an amiable and good teacher, and he always gave everything to their apprentices.

If Yuanyuan is the most innocent, then why not the teacher and the wife.

However, the couple's knot may not be able to be untied for the time being, unless Yuanyuan is found or one of the couple dies...

Gu Nian rolled on the bed several times because of this incident before falling asleep.

The seminar continued for several days, and every day Gu Nian could see Wu Jingjie galvanizing in front of Qinzhou, but every day he returned without success.

Qin Zhou completely ignored his arrival, as if a space had been torn apart around Wu Jingjie, and he could neither see nor touch it from beginning to end.

Every time he was wrapped by Wu Jingjie's eyes for help, Gu Nian would give him a helpless look.

They all say, "Don't persuade others to be generous without experiencing the suffering of others." The teacher lost his daughter in one day and his wife in a few months. If you want to talk about it, he suffers more than others.

From Gu Nian's point of view, I even felt that the teacher's actions were right.

If he forgives Wu Jingjie easily, how can he be worthy of his daughter and wife?

"Doctor Wu, if you really want to ask the teacher's forgiveness, I advise you to find Yuanyuan. There is probably no way for anyone but her."

When passing by, Gu Nian said to Wu Jingjie.

Wu Jingjie didn't know that he and his senior brother thought of a lot of ways to spread out from the sea market to many cities. They have never given up searching for more than ten years, but they have found nothing.

Finding Yuanyuan and seeking forgiveness from his teacher and wife had become his and his brother's obsession for so many years.

After the surgery on the last day, Qinzhou was going to leave with Gu Nian and Cheng Baiji.

Wu Jingjie packed all the snacks Gu Nian had eaten and brought them back to her, "Here, everything you like is here."

Gu Nian nodded and took it without hesitation.

"Doctor Wu, thank you."

Wu Jingjie dawdled and still refused to leave, his eyes fell on Qin Zhou, "Teacher, do you want me to find a car to take you to the train station?"

Qin Zhou shook his head and turned around, obviously not wanting to stay in the same space with him.

These days, Wu Jingjie often hangs in front of him. The young boy has become a young man, but what about his daughter?

Qin Zhou's mind suddenly contained the beautiful memories of their life together, and suddenly woke up and became the only one.

He couldn't forgive Wu Jingjie, just like he still couldn't forgive himself.

Wu Jingjie naturally understood what he meant, and the light in his eyes gradually dimmed.

Qin Zhou walked forward without hesitation, never even looking at him from beginning to end.

Wu Jingjie lowered his head like an abandoned puppy.

"We're leaving, Doctor Wu, take care." Gu Nian patted him on the shoulder, expressing sympathy but helpless.

Cheng Baiji saw that both the teacher and the senior sister had left, so she quickly raised her legs to follow.

Qin Zhou walked extremely fast at first, but then gradually slowed down.

Gu Nian glanced at him: "Teacher, what's wrong with you?"

Qin Zhou shook his head, "It's nothing, I want to go to a place to see, you two..."

Gu Nian & Cheng Baiji: "Of course we are with the teacher, we will go wherever the teacher goes."

Qin Zhou nodded, carrying a change of clothes, and strode forward.

Cheng Baiji pulled Gu Nian's sleeve, "Senior sister, where is the teacher going?"

Gu Nian: "Don't worry about it so much, let's just keep up."

In fact, she vaguely guessed that the sea market was a place where Qinzhou couldn't help but want to escape, but it was not the place he wanted to get close to.

If he really wants to leave, why is he willing not to visit his former home?

Sure enough, Qinzhou took them strangely and finally came to a dilapidated small courtyard.

Trembling, he took out the key from his pocket, wiped the ash on the lock lightly, and finally opened the courtyard door.

This small courtyard is about the same size as Gu Nian's in the county town, but it has not been inhabited for a long time, and it looks very desolate, and people can walk in and raise a layer of ash.

Qin Zhou stood at the door with an expressionless face, wanting to step in, but he was too slow to dare.

His eyes were almost greedy as he looked inside, as if he wanted to seal everything inside into his memory.

Gu Nian didn't see his eyes, just facing his back, he could feel how lonely Qin Zhou was.

How long did Qinzhou stand, Gu Nian and Cheng Baiji stood with him for a long time.

Until the sky gradually darkened, Qin Zhou calmly said, "Let's go, since we've seen it, let's go back."

Qin Zhou locked the door again, took a step back, and walked forward slowly. When he reached the alley, he saw a figure flashing by, and then chased after him.

Gu Nian chased after him: "Teacher!"

Cheng Baiji: "Teacher, senior sister, wait for me."

Qin Zhou followed the figure all the way forward, the figure was very thin, obviously not as good as his running, but when the person was forced into a dead alley, he did not dare to move forward.

"Ling Yi..."

Qin Zhou opened his mouth, but heard his voice tremble.

Since he came to this city, although he has been escaping every day, he has also been looking forward to it every day.

He hoped that he could see his former wife again in the crowd.

Qin Zhou never told her that he was willing to talk about the divorce certificate. Even after so long, Lingyi was still his wife in his heart.

The thin figure in front of him shuddered when he heard his figure, but he never looked back at him.

Cheng Baiji chased Gu Nian over, opened his mouth and was about to shout, but Gu Nian grabbed him, covered his mouth and hid in the corner.

"Shh, don't talk, Junior Brother. If you scare people away, you will be expelled by Master."

Seeing Cheng Baiji nodded obediently, Gu Nian released the hand covering his mouth.

The two brothers and sisters stayed quietly in the corner, watching the development of the matter.

Qin Zhou couldn't help but took a step forward, his chest heaving violently, and he kept asking, "Lingyi, is Lingyi you..."

After a long time, the woman sighed, "Let's go, just pretend we haven't seen each other today."

Where is Qinzhou willing to go? At first, he hadn't seen each other for more than ten years. In his impression, Lingyi was still a mother, a little girl who loved to laugh and make trouble.

Only now, he only looked at the other person's back, and only said that Lingyi had lost a lot of weight. Even if he didn't turn to look at him, he still had a sense of lifelessness.

He is a doctor, and Jiang Lingyi just said a few words, and he realized that the other party's physical condition has become worse than before.

"Lingyi, I don't want to leave. You can scold me or drive me away. I don't want to leave this time."

Jiang Lingyi turned around abruptly and looked at the other party with burning eyes: "Why? Well, you don't want to go, I'll go?"

She hurried over and was about to pass by Qin Zhou when she was grabbed by the wrist.

Gu Nian nodded, encouraging Qin Zhou in his heart.

Great job teacher! catch her! Press her neck! Kiss her!

If the daughter is lost, the wife cannot be lost again!

Qin Zhou seemed to have heard her voice, no matter how much Jiang Lingyi wanted to leave, Qin Zhou's hand was like a pair of pliers, but he refused to let go.

"You let go!"

Jiang Lingyi glared angrily, how could she recall that she just suddenly wanted to come and see this small courtyard, but was caught by Qin Zhou.

I hadn't heard that Qinzhou came to Haishi. If I knew this, she would go to see it two days later. Anyway, the yard couldn't run away.

Now Qin Zhou was pulling her wrist, like a hairy boy playing a temper.

"I won't let go!" Qin Zhou looked like her eyes were deep, as if he wanted to penetrate into her soul, "I let go last time because I thought you would be better off without me, look at yourself now , how thin is it? And your pulse is weaker than before, it is not difficult to know how you have come here all these years."

At night, there is not much light in this cul-de-sac, but through the moonlight, Qinzhou can vaguely see the appearance of the woman.

Wrinkles began to appear on her face, and her brows and eyes were always faintly distant. Seeing her appearance, she probably hadn't smiled for a long time, and even her pulse was not very good.

Qin Zhou suddenly realized that his wife had begun to grow old a little bit.

Just like he is not young now.

They are separated by more than ten years, and how many ten years can there be in life?

Qin Zhou was afraid that if he let go again this time, they would miss it for the rest of their lives when they turned around.

The two were at a stalemate, and neither was willing to take a step back.

On winter nights, the moonlight turns the ground white and makes people chill.

Gu Nian hadn't slept well in the past few days, and he was already head-heavy. Now, he was squatting in the corner and watching gossip. When the cold wind blew in the passage, "Ahie" and "Ahie" sneezed several times.

Jiang Lingyi took the opportunity to withdraw his hand and asked coldly, "Who?"

Gu Nian sniffled, and in the stunned eyes of the other party, he slowly stood up, and by the way, he grabbed Cheng Baiji, who was squatting beside him, who didn't know whether to get up or not.

"I'm sorry, the teacher and the sister-in-law bothered you to talk. I'll go now, I'll go now."

Gu Nian said, another series of sneezes.

Jiang Lingyi recognized that the little girl was the one who bought the chestnut cake for her mother that day, and her face became better.

"Forget it, we're done talking anyway."

After she said this, she desperately wanted to leave this place of right and wrong.

Gu Nian could feel that the air pressure on Qin Zhou's body was getting lower and lower.

In the midst of her anxiety, she suddenly came up with an idea, and hugged Jiang Lingyi's arm, "Miss, don't go, you don't know, teacher, he won't be happy for a long time with a rare disease, if it wasn't for this, why did he You haven't seen the small courtyard for more than ten years before, so why did you suddenly come this time?"

Jiang Lingyi's hand that had been pushing back and struggling froze, and turned to look at Qin Zhou in disbelief.

Qin Zhou, who was driven out of the ducks on the shelves: "...Yes, my heart hurts so badly, I learned later that I can, I can..."

Gu Nian quickly connected: "Heart disease!"

Jiang Lingyi's face paled instantly.

Qin Zhou took advantage of her not paying attention, and his eyes fell on Gu Nian.

Little girl, does the method you found for your teacher work? What if your wife finds out?

Gu Nian blinked, and then said it first, that's all for the future.

Qinzhou: ...Okay.

Gu Xueliang has been in the village for ten days, and Gu Nian has not come back.

If it weren't for the huge amount of money he was carrying, he would have wanted to hand it over to the educated youth and asked them to pass it on on their behalf.

Day by day, Gu Xueliang gradually became agitated when he received telegrams from Zhao Wenfang every now and then.

"You really don't have Gu Nian's address? Otherwise, I can go directly to Haishi to find her."

Li Guowei: "Brother Gu, you should wait here, otherwise what if you miss it by accident?"

This is actually, it has been ten days of waiting, if I miss it until I return to Beijing, I am afraid Gu Xueliang will die.

The educated youth were trying to persuade him, and the noise of the villagers could be heard from time to time outside.

Qian Ximei stepped on her feet and looked out, but she didn't see anything and walked out. She grabbed a fellow villager and asked, "What happened? Why is the village so noisy?"

Wang Dandan sighed and said, "Qian Zhiqing, this has nothing to do with you, but we are all a family, you can listen to it."

"Zhang Chunlai from the old village chief's house, did you know?"

Sun Hong, who came out on his heels, nodded again and again, "I know, doesn't it mean that Brother Zhang works on the farm and gets a lot of salary every month?"

Wang Dandan nodded: "That's right, it's him. This time, when he came back from the farm, he didn't know what was wrong. He insisted that he wanted to marry a woman in the cowshed as his wife. You know, the people living in the cowshed are all what kind of person."

Gu Xueliang also came out and listened.

He also knew that the people who lived in the cowshed were amazing in the past, but now they are nothing. Not only that, if anyone gets it, they might be tired.

Listen to this, the young man is still from the village chief's family?

If he really married a woman from the cowshed, he might not even be able to keep the position of the village chief.

Qian Ximei and Sun Hong looked at each other in disbelief.

What kind of person is Zhang Chunlai, they have all met, how could he even give up his career for a woman?

Wang Dandan seemed to know what they were thinking, "No one would have thought that Brother Chunlai would suddenly be like this. He was considered the most capable in our generation, and he might take over the position of the village chief in the future. He is like this now. Once you do it, you won't get even the village chief and uncle to be scolded."

I thought he was a man with a plan in his heart, but he didn't expect to lose in the hands of a woman.

Why doesn't Wang Dandan sigh.

"The uncle of the village head was angry and ignored him. Zhang Chunlai knelt down in front of the uncle of the village head and said that he would do whatever he wanted, but he had to marry that woman. The uncle of the village head was so angry that he beat him with a cane, and the villagers in the village followed him. Advise!"

It's a pity that no matter what others said, Zhang Chunlai was determined to marry that woman, as if he had fallen for evil.

Jiang Yaping realized later, "Zhang Chun said that the person he wanted to marry would not be Cheng Baiying, right?"

Wang Dandan: "How do you know?"

Jiang Yaping said nothing: "When I went to see Wang Lili last time, I saw it twice. She was almost prettier than Gu Nian, and her temperament was good. No wonder she was liked by people."

After hearing this, Gu Xueliang said angrily, "They are all educated youths from the same courtyard. How can you compare my sister to the women in the cowshed? What do you feel at ease?"

Jiang Yaping almost forgot that his brother was still here, and he was indeed wrong.

"I'm sorry, Brother Gu, that's not what I meant. I just said that Gu Nian is good-looking and has no other meaning."

Gu Xueliang snorted coldly, too lazy to care about a woman.

Wang Dandan is also not happy that Jiang Yaping compares Gu Nian with the women in the cowshed, "You can talk about things in the future, and don't mention Gu Nian!"

"Yes yes yes." Jiang Yaping.

Then there was a bigger movement in the village, which attracted everyone's attention, and people didn't have time to hold on to Jiang Yaping.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 44: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 44: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Father, if you kill me, there is no room for this. If you agree to marry her, you will marry her, unless you have the heart to never see your grandchildren in this life!"

Zhang Chunlai knelt at the door of his house, and the villagers who came and went pointed at him. He couldn't care about these. He held his head up and insisted that the old village chief should accept the marriage.

The old village chief is not a flamboyant person. He has done farm work all his life, and he said that if he wanted to beat people, he was really hitting hard.

The sound of "pop" and "pop" rattling on the back made the timid villagers dare not look at it.

"Old man, old man, don't fight, if you fight again, your son will be gone."

Aunt Hong pulled her old man and forbid him to fight again.

The son was the flesh that fell from her body, and every time she hit her, she was in pain.

At this moment, the son was only wearing a single coat, and from her angle, he could see the blood marks drawn from the rattan, which showed how hard the old man was beating others.

The old village chief is not an unreasonable person.

But now his son is fascinated by beauty, how does he know the importance of "being a good match", in the future, there will be times when he regrets it.

He wanted to wake up his son!

It's a pity that Zhang Chunlai has reached the point where he doesn't care. The more pain in his back, the straighter his back becomes, and he has to fight with the old man at home to the end.

Tired of playing, the old village chief threw the cane and sat on the stone pier smoking dry cigarettes.

I'm getting old, and I can't take care of my children and grandchildren.

"Uncle Village Chief, why don't you just follow Chunlai's wishes?"

"That's right, we're all villagers in the village. You and Chunlai are people you trust. It's not that if you marry the wife in the cowshed, you will be regarded as bad elements, no."

"Maybe the girl herself is very good, but she is tired of her status."

I would rather tear down a bridge than destroy a marriage.

The villagers saw that Zhang Chunlai was determined and did not seem to be willing to compromise, so they helped to persuade him.

"father......"

The man who looked like an iron tower was still talking to his father carefully, for fear that his father would not agree.

Zhang Chunlai has listened to his father's words all his life, but this one is really impossible to compromise.

The old village chief stood up, looking tired from head to toe, "Forget it..."

Zhang Chunlai couldn't help but be overjoyed, and just as he was about to get up to help his father, he saw the old village chief fall straight down.

"father!"

"village head!"

Then Gu Xueliang and others heard it, and there was a louder than messy movement in the village.

Cheng Baiying got up early and had been waiting on the farm for Zhang Chunlai to come back.

Zhang Chunlai can say that today, he will go back to mention their marriage, and he will wait for his father to answer, and he will marry her in the door.

The sun has come out in the past two days, and Mr. Cheng's body has gradually recovered, and he can go down to work on his own for a while.

Turning around to see his granddaughter, clutching her hair, her eyes looked at the distant expression from time to time, and she became angry.

Old Man Cheng shouted with a sullen face, "Bai Ying, come and work!"

"I'm coming."

Cheng Baiying trotted over immediately.

When the sun is shining and the weather is still warm, the grandparents of the Cheng family are assigned to remove weeds in the fields and take the grass back to feed the cattle and sheep.

Cheng Baiying had been working on foreign work all morning, and their progress was much slower than the next door.

"Bai Ying, you work honestly and don't even think about marrying a farmer."

Seeing his granddaughter working with her head down, Mr. Cheng couldn't help persuading him.

The beauty of the granddaughter is completely unmatched by others, plus what identity their family used to be, and now she is rushing to marry a farmer, and she will suffer in the future.

Zhang Chunlai, it's good that he has met people, but in order to get married, what should the husband and wife do if they don't have a common language after marriage? He couldn't figure out why his granddaughter had such shallow eyelids. Now that the family is in trouble, will it be troubled forever in the future?

Cheng Baiying grabbed the weed's hand and paused, "Grandpa, I understand what you mean, but even if I waited, did you wait?"

Cheng Baiying has had enough of her life. She wants to leave the farm and have a small family of her own. It is best to take over her grandfather and younger brother. The important thing is the result. As for how to achieve this goal, she doesn't care.

Old Man Cheng sank his face and his voice became a little colder, "I would rather stay on the farm all my life than trade my granddaughter's marriage for freedom."

Cheng Baiying pursed her lips, but didn't say anything at the time, but she didn't take it seriously.

The grandparents and grandchildren broke up again.

Cheng Baiying waited until it was dark, and finally Zhang Chunlai came.

Zhang Chunlai had a bitter expression on his face, but he still tried his best to hide it when he faced Cheng Baiying. He had a throbbing pain on his back, and he grinned when he saw Cheng Baiying. "Cheng, Miss Cheng."

"We're not going to get married, so what's the name of Miss Cheng?"

Cheng Baiying smiled, Zhang Chunlai's beautiful appearance made Zhang Chunlai swayed, and it took a long time to reflect.

"Yep."

Cheng Baiying leaned closer to him and asked softly, "How is your family? Do you agree?"

She smelled a **** smell, but she didn't ask anything, she just pretended not to know.

Zhang Chunlai smelled the warm fragrance on her body, and the whole person was dizzy, "Agree, agree, don't worry, I will marry you when I discuss a good day with my father."

"Okay, I'm waiting for you."

Cheng Baiying put her foot on Zhang Chunlai and kissed Zhang Chunlai's face, and she was so dizzy that she turned around and prepared to leave.

Zhang Chun looked back and forth, and suddenly shouted at her back, "Bai Ying! Wait for me!"

Cheng Baiying gave him a sweet smile.

Zhang Chunlai was very uncomfortable at first. He met Cheng Baiying and got a kiss. He was full of energy again. It didn't matter if the family didn't agree.

When Zhang Chunlai's figure disappeared completely, Cheng Baiying also restrained the smile on her face, her eyes became cold, she wiped the corner of her lips with the back of her hand, and there was still a little bit of the cuteness of her little daughter.

Zhang Chunlai was in her eyes just now. If she didn't kiss him to give him some sweetness, how could he make him oblige to rush forward?

In fact, Zhang Chunlai is not the best choice. She has considered what her grandfather said. Otherwise, she will not wait until now to make a move. Who would let the right person not give her a chance? Silly Zhang Chunlai is also good as a springboard.

"Who is standing there, come out!"

Cheng Baiying was about to go back when he suddenly heard a rustling sound under the tree.

Wang Lili came out holding her stomach, not knowing how long she had been standing here.

Cheng Baiying raised her eyebrows, "Is that you?"

Wang Lili shivered and said, "Cheng, Miss Cheng, I didn't see anything."

It was the first time she saw people change their faces so quickly, and she was glad that she had no grudge against this girl Cheng, otherwise she probably wouldn't know how she died.

Cheng Baiying smiled in disbelief, and her tone was gentle and soft. "Better, but if I hear anything on the farm...you don't want to know the consequences."

Wang Lili was so frightened that she could barely stand. The more gentle Cheng Baiying was, the more scared she felt.

"Yes, yes, there must be no news."

Cheng Baiying smiled with satisfaction, and the thin figure disappeared into the night.

Wang Lili froze, until she couldn't see anyone, and then she felt that she was relieved.

She rubbed her arms vigorously, "It's frightening, scaring people to death. Fortunately, Gu Nian is not like this, otherwise I'm afraid I can't even stay on the farm."

Qin Zhou said that he had a heart attack. No matter how much Jiang Lingyi had grudges against him, he couldn't bear it. Seeing that it was getting late, he brought him back to his residence, so he temporarily arranged for him to stay for one night.

The next morning when Jiang Lingyi just woke up, she saw Qin Zhou standing in the yard packing his bags.

"You, you... are you going back?"

She staggered her gaze awkwardly, wanting to look at him but holding back.

When she brought people back yesterday, her mother teased for a while. Jiang Lingyi later said that Qinzhou was ill, and the old lady stopped.

Qin Li turned around and stared straight at Jiang Lingyi, as if to engrave her appearance in his heart.

"I'm going back to the county town over there. I don't care about the Qin family's affairs over the years."

Yesterday, I couldn't see clearly through the moonlight. Now, after many years, Qin Zhou felt that it was a luxury to be able to see her face in the sun, and he didn't want to miss even a minute.

"I know." In the past two years, there has been no doctor in the Qin family. Jiang Lingyi doesn't need to think about it, because this man has paid a lot in it.

The man's eyes were so hot that she had to lower her head, "You, your body... Go back and remember to take good care of it."

"Okay."

"You have to have three meals a day at the same time. You always forget the time when you are busy."

"No, I have been eating well recently."

Jiang Lingyi raised her head and looked over in astonishment. She saw Qin Zhou smiling at her reluctantly, with a bitter expression on his mouth. He said, "If I don't live long enough, I might not wait for the day I find my daughter."

Jiang Lingyi couldn't hold back her tears and rolled down again.

In the past, she felt that Qinzhou would pay a large part of the responsibility for the loss of her daughter, but now that he is much thinner, more than half of his energy has disappeared, and he can't help but feel a little softer.

"Come on, come and help me get it."

Mrs. Jiang didn't know where to buy beancurd, steamed buns, etc., and she was full of dangdang.

Gu Nian woke up a long time ago. In order not to disturb the teacher and the couple talking, he stayed in the room and didn't go out. Hearing the words, he ran to the door "ziliu".

"Grandma, I'll help you carry it."

Mrs. Jiang smiled at Gu Nian with a loving face, and the dimples on her cheeks deepened, "Okay, thank you, little girl."

Gu Nian took most of it, and helped the old lady with the other hand to go inside.

Another room, Miles Baiji, heard the movement and ran out to help. He also took the things in the other hand of the old grandmother.

The old lady Jiang laughed, "Thank you too, young man."

Cheng Baiji scratched his head, a little embarrassed, but seeing the old lady Jiang's smiling face felt warm in his heart, he looked at the old lady Jiang and Gu Nian, and smiled, "My grandma, why are you smiling so sweetly? It turns out that just like my senior sister, she has two dimples."

Gu Nian pursed her lips, and the dimples on her cheeks were also exposed. She reached out and poked old Mrs. Jiang's, and then poked herself. "It's no wonder that I think I've got a good relationship with the old lady. Maybe we're a family in our last life, right?"

"No, the last time I saw you at the market, I felt very cordial when I saw you, this girl. It turns out that you are my son-in-law's apprentice." He patted Gu Nian's hand with a very loving face.

Cheng Baiji looked at the two of them again, and always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell.

The two people who were standing opposite each other in the yard also recovered their senses because of the movement.

Jiang Lingyi walked over quickly, holding the old lady's hand on the other side, "Mom, why didn't you tell me when you went out early in the morning, I'd better go with you early."

"What are you doing with me? I'm too old, and I can't fall asleep at that time. Could it be that you won't be able to sleep at that time?" Mrs. Jiang glanced at her daughter and saw that there were a lot of dark blues in her eyes. She wanted to come last night because of her son-in-law. It's nearby, and I haven't slept well all night.

Looking at the straight man standing in the yard, Mrs. Jiang sighed deeply.

"Lingyi, it's not your mother who told you that life is very short, so don't go to a dead end. Qinzhou is old, and so are you. How much time do you two have to spend?"

When she finished speaking, Qin Zhou and Jiang Lingyi were both deeply shocked.

Yes, they are both old, it's not that they don't care about each other, and it's not that they have no feelings for each other. Is it really because the child is lost that they will never see each other?

Qinzhou is not in good health, and she herself falls ill at every turn. If she says goodbye this time, it may be a goodbye forever.

At this moment, Gu Nian was holding the other side of Mrs. Jiang silently.

Cheng Baiji was farther away from the three of them. He looked from the left to the right, and then from the right to the left. Why did he suddenly feel that Senior Sister and Mrs. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang were a bit similar? When I looked up to see the teacher, not only did this feeling not disappear, but it became stronger.

"Come on, Qinzhou, don't be stunned, come and have something to eat."

Mrs. Jiang asked Gu Nianhao, Cheng Baiji, to carry things into the hall, and took them out one after another, even filling the huge Eight Immortals table.

Mrs. Jiang said, "I don't know what you all like to eat. You buy everything you see. Don't dislike it."

"No, no, we all like to eat these." Gu Nian answered quickly.

Cheng Baiji also nodded.

Mrs. Jiang sat down first, and Jiang Lingyi sat next to her. Her left side was still empty. Gu Nian and Cheng Baiji winked before sitting down.

Qin Zhou smiled in his heart, and after sitting down, he faced Jiang Lingyi's gaze, so it was difficult, "There is no place, the other place is too far, I'm afraid I won't be able to reach it."

Gu Nian snickered, saying that it is too far, the teacher has long arms and legs, it is really impossible to walk down and take two steps.

If you want to sit next to your wife, just sit next to your wife, so much nonsense.

Jiang Lingyi nodded and said nothing.

Qinzhou likes to eat steamed buns, so she took the bag containing the steamed buns to Qinzhou's hand, Jiang Lingyi loved and tofu brain, Qinzhou took the tofu brain from his hand and handed it to her.

As soon as the couple interacted, Gu Nian and Mrs. Jiang, who were sitting together, laughed like two stealthy cats. Their dimples were exactly the same, and their squinting expressions were exactly the same.

Cheng Baiji, who was sitting across from them, happened to be looking straight, he swallowed what was in his mouth, and couldn't help but said, "Senior sister, I always think you and Mrs. Jiang look alike, whether it's the dimples when you smile. The position, or the expression, is simply printed in a mold."

Jiang Lingyi and Qin Zhou ate their food and looked up at them.

Before Gu Nian and Mrs. Jiang could retract their smiles, they were staring at each other.

I have to say that the two do look alike, not only in the relationship between the dimples, but also in their demeanor.

Jiang Lingyi's heart tightened. The first time she looked at Gu Nian carefully, the last time she found out that this little girl was extraordinarily beautiful and had a sense of familiarity. Until Gu Nian sat with her mother, the familiarity was even more overwhelming. .

"You, what's your name." When Jiang Lingyi spoke, her voice trembled.

Gu Nian stopped eating buns and said honestly, "My name is Gu Nian."

She naturally understands what the younger brother means. She just thinks that she may be the teacher's daughter, but this is impossible. The original body grew up in Beijing, has parents, brothers and sisters, and has never been treated harshly by the family. How could it be a teacher? lost son.

As for the resemblance, it's probably because she and Mrs. Jiang are more in tune with each other.

Jiang Lingyi asked again, "Where is your family? How many people are there?"

Gu Nian said, "In Beijing, there are parents, two older brothers and one older sister."

Qin Zhou patted the back of Jiang Lingyi's hand soothingly. The first time he saw Gu Nian in the hospital, he felt very familiar. Later, he met him on the mountain and insisted on accepting him as a disciple. There may not be a reason for this. He didn't expect his wife to feel the same way.

However, Gu Nian should not be their child.

Since he knew about Gu Nian, he has inquired about Gu Nian's identity and background. She has a complete family and has been favored by her elders since she was a child, so it is even more impossible to give it.

Jiang Lingyi stood up, passed the old lady Jiang, sat beside Gu Nian, and looked around carefully.

When no one said it, she still didn't feel like it, but when someone said it, she looked more and more like it.

"Then, have you ever worn a small golden bean with words on it..." Jiang Lingyi tried her best to describe the size and shape of the thing, but the more anxious she became, the more she couldn't tell, and tears came down. .

Old Mrs. Jiang also blushed. She knew that finding her daughter was both Ling Yi's and her son-in-law's, but it was probably impossible to hear what the girl just said.

Qin Zhou's lips tightened, his eyes fixed on this apprentice, he didn't know what answer he wanted to hear.

Even though he knew it was impossible, he couldn't help but hope with his wife.

Gu Nian thought about it for a while, and she did not see any little golden beans. She slowly shook her head and said, "No, Mistress, there is nothing."

Although this is cruel, Gu Nian also knows that he should make it clear.

Jiang Lingyi's mood was ups and downs, and she couldn't help but cover her mouth and cry.

For more than ten years, she longed to meet her daughter every day, but every time she was disappointed.

Where is her child? Could it be that people are gone...

Thinking of this possibility, Jiang Lingyi cried even more.

She cried sadly, making everyone present red eyes.

Qin Zhou stood up, walked over to her and comforted her softly, "Lingyi, don't do this, it's not good for your health to continue crying, we all have to live well until the day we find our daughter, okay?"

Jiang Lingyi nodded fiercely, but her tears were like beads with a broken thread.

Madam Jiang couldn't stand it any longer, so she stood up and walked into the house step by step.

She is old, and she doesn't know if she will see her granddaughter in her life.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Disaster For the Country · Return Journey (1 day ago)
NBA: About Me Being Reincarnated As Yasuo, the Wind Walker (1 day ago)
After Wearing the Book, I Was Played By Black Lotus (1 day ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 45: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 45: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Getting along in the morning, plus the loss of their daughter is the most empathetic to the couple themselves.

When Qinzhou really wanted to leave, Jiang Lingyi felt a lot of reluctance.

While worrying about Qin Zhou's health, he also worried about whether there will be another day in the future.

Qin Zhou looked at his wife's red eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to keep his composure, "Lingyi, I'll take care of things in the county when I go back this time."

Jiang Lingyi suddenly looked up at him.

The meaning of Qin Zhou's words is obvious. He wants to deal with the county's affairs, and then return to Haishi and her side.

Qin Zhou didn't dodge, Jiang Lingyi looked at him, and he looked back quietly. It would be better if his wife allowed him to come back to Haishi. If not, he would definitely come back. He is 42 years old this year. There wasn't much time in between, he didn't want to live in remorse all his life.

Before Qin Zhou could answer, he turned to leave when he heard someone behind him say softly, "Okay."

He turned his head in disbelief, and his whole body lit up instantly. "Lingyi, what did you say... say it again."

Jiang Lingyi choked, "I said 'Okay'. Come back to Qinzhou and let me take care of your body. People say that young couples are old friends, and we are not young anymore."

She suddenly realized that she was too stubborn in the past. It wasn't Qinzhou's fault that she lost her child. He had done enough. While holding down the Qin family to keep them from coming forward, he tried to find the child. After so many years , he didn't forget their daughter, and when he saw a good-looking one, he would take him as an apprentice...

For more than ten years, she has been in pain, and Qinzhou may not be easy.

If one day, my daughter came back and saw that the couple had been separated for more than ten years because of her, she probably wouldn't be happy.

If she didn't find her daughter until the day they died, then she also hoped that her husband would be healthy and enjoy his old age.

"Okay, Lingyi, wait for me." Qin Zhou waved goodbye to Jiang Lingyi, holding something in his hand, "At most a month, at least half a month, I will definitely come back."

Jiang Lingyi watched him leave, and couldn't help nodding when she heard this.

Mrs. Jiang came out of the back room and supported her daughter's shoulder, "Lingyi, you finally figured it out. Mom has been waiting for this day for a long time."

The daughter was stubborn, and she persuaded her not to listen. The more she said good things about her son-in-law, the more rebellious she became. Now that she was well, the son-in-law came to the house for a whole morning, and she figured it out. She thought she couldn't wait for the day when her daughter figured it out, and she couldn't wait for the day when her granddaughter came back.

Now that the matter is half completed, she also feels a lot more relaxed.

Jiang Lingyi didn't speak, but her good mother snuggled together and watched a few people leave.

Cheng Baiji carried things on his back and walked and jumped along the way, which turned out to be rare and lively, "Teacher, that's great! Do you forgive me for doing this?"

Qin Zhou nodded his head, but he didn't feel that the hardship had come to an end.

Although Lingyi didn't say it clearly, it seems that the meaning is loose.

Gu Nian glanced at the overwhelmed master and apprentice, and helplessly raised his forehead, "Teacher, you forgot that my wife thought you had a heart attack."

Qin Zhou froze, not smiling, not smiling.

If it wasn't for Gu Nian's reminder, he would have almost forgotten the big lie he told his wife.

You must know that he is in good health. Although he looks thin, he is actually much better than Cheng Baiji's small body.

Gu Nian glanced at Qin Zhou faintly, "Teacher, Mistress, shouldn't she like others to lie?"

Qin Zhou shuddered, "...The person who lied to her seems to have never appeared again."

"Oh, then you ask for more happiness." Gu Nian patted the teacher's shoulder sympathetically.

Qin Zhou's mood just fell back a little.

Forget it, let's take a step by step.

The three of Gu Nian and his apprentice got off the train and were about to worry about how to get back to the mountain village when they saw a jeep parked near the train station.

Inside, Chen Yue rolled down the car window and waved to the three master and apprentice.

Cheng Baiji's eyes widened in surprise, "Teacher, Senior Sister, it's Brother Yue!"

He trotted all the way and asked, "Brother Yue, why are you here by coincidence?"

Gu Nian didn't see Chen Yue for a few days, and felt that his temperament was more cold and hard, and he smiled sternly. She didn't dare to approach easily, but when Chen Yue showed a smile at her, she felt that the person was still the same person. Nothing has changed for a few days.

Cheng Baiji didn't feel that way.

He held the window and talked for a long time, except when he just called "Brother Yue", Chen Yue responded, and then he didn't give him a single glance, he still had a smiling face at his senior sister, and he was hard at him. .

Gu Nian: "Teacher, let's go, Brother Chen should be passing by, so he can take us on a smooth ride."

Qin Zhou nodded, but his eyes narrowed slightly.

They decided on an impromptu time to come back, and this person happened to be here, either by accident or by visiting every few days.

Judging from the person's attitude towards Gu Nian, he thinks it's probably the latter.

When he got into the car, Chen Yue opened the co-pilot's seat and just gave Gu Nian a look and asked her to sit in front.

Who knew that as soon as the car door opened, it was Qin Zhou who came up.

Gu Nian smiled, "Brother Chen, I can just sit in the back. I have a lot of things, and I may not be able to squeeze in the front."

Qin Zhou glanced at the stinky boy, and said indifferently, "The front view is good, the little girl can sit, but I can't sit as a teacher?"

"Oh, how could it be." Chen Yue responded, but his face sank.

Qin Zhou looked away, his cold face was reflected in the glass window.

Stinky boy, it's still tender to fight with him, his apprentice is so young, stinky boy dares to hit her idea, it is probably itchy.

The atmosphere in the car was weird, Qin Zhou didn't mean to speak; Chen Yue was not happy because Gu Nian didn't sit next to him; Gu Nian felt tired and was resting with his eyes closed; Cheng Baiji had something to say, but Sensitive feel that it is better to shut up at this time.

Several people sent Qinzhou to his residence, but they didn't speak all the way.

Qin Zhou took the things and got out of the car first, and before leaving, he explained to Gu Nian, "It's only a few steps away from the village, you just sit and don't move." Seeing Gu Nian obediently nodding, he felt relieved, "I said I want to go back. As for the sea market, both of you will have dim sum, but don't tell the public first, I have my own arrangements."

Gu Nian and Cheng Baiji nodded.

As soon as Qinzhou closed the car door, Chen Yue kicked the gas pedal far away, giving Qinzhou a few mouthfuls of exhaust gas.

Qin Zhou coughed hard, if it wasn't for his cultivation, he would have yelled at the car.

Gu Nian almost didn't sit still, but fortunately he grabbed the handle, but he didn't fall.

Cheng Baiji was miserable. He knocked on the forehead. He rubbed his forehead and kept hissing, "Brother Yue, if you are so angry, don't send it to the car, but to me."

Chen Yue twitched the corners of his mouth, "How can I be angry, I just was careless."

He met Gu Nian's eyes from the rearview mirror, his expression softened, "Are you alright?"

Gu Nian: "No, Brother Chen, drive slowly, don't be in a hurry."

Chen Yue then smiled, "Okay."

Cheng Baiji:  …

Dare to say what he said is farting.

The little boy rubbed his forehead, Yu Yu turned around, resolutely ignoring the two of them and not wanting to eat dog food.

Chen Yue could not help laughing when he caught a glimpse of his appearance.

"I really didn't mean it just now. Besides, you have encountered so many things recently, and I feel sorry for you before it's too late."

Cheng Baiji shook his body, not believing that this was said by Chen Yue, but seeing that he didn't look like a joke, he had a bad premonition in his heart.

He asked with a breath, "Is it my grandfather..."

Chen Yue's voice didn't fluctuate, "No, Mr. Cheng is doing well. Your sister is getting married, and the timing of your two coming back is coincidental. It just so happens that you can go to drink your sister's wedding wine."

Cheng Baiji:  …

He has only been gone for more than half a month, right? His sister is getting married? Is the world changing so fast?

Cheng Baiji hurriedly asked, "Brother Yue, do you know who my brother-in-law is?"

The young man looks stupid, but he is not stupid at all.

Since they found Brother Yue for help because of their grandfather's body, his sister's eyes have never been taken away from this person. Logically, if my sister insists on finding someone to marry, she should also find Brother Yue. But Brother Yue likes his senior sister, and made it clear that he wants to be with his senior sister...

Cheng Baiji felt that his mind was confused, and he couldn't understand what he thought.

Chen Yue felt a little sympathetic to him, "You'll know when you go."

Gu Nian suddenly said, "Wait a minute, Brother Chen just said, the two of us, do you mean that I can go to the wedding too?"

Suddenly, Zhang Chunlai asked for medicine for Mr. Cheng in her mind.

Chen Yue's chin lightly tapped, with a smile in his eyes, this little girl is as smart as ever.

Gu Nian has no choice but to sympathize with Cheng Baiji now. Her junior brother admires his sister very much. She probably didn't expect her sister to marry a peasant, right?

Chen Yue's car drove fast, and he arrived at Kuoshan Village in a few minutes.

The arrival of an army green jeep quickly attracted everyone's attention. People who were going to have a wedding at the village chief's house unconsciously surrounded the jeep.

Chen Yue got out of the car first, stepped down with his long legs, and turned to open the door for Gu Nian.

Gu Nian smiled sweetly, "Thank you, Brother Chen."

Chen Yue nodded expressionlessly, his Adam's apple moved up and down, and took her things from Gu Nian's hand as if to cover up.

"Gu Nian???"

Just as Cheng Baiji climbed out of the car sadly, an exclamation sounded so frightened that his legs went weak and he almost fell to the ground.

Gu Nian turned around and stared at the person who came to identify it carefully, only to determine that the honest man in the gray padded jacket in front of him was the eldest brother of the original body.

"Brother, why are you here?"

There are still five or six days before the Lunar New Year. The original eldest brother didn't stay in Beijing, what did he do in the village of Kuoshan?

Gu Xueliang excitedly took several steps forward, and didn't stop until he was about to meet Gu Nian. "It's really you? Gu Nian?!"

He turned around Gu Nian, the joy in his eyes beyond words.

"You've grown taller, and you've lost a lot of weight. Why did you come here by jeep, didn't you mean to go out with fellow villagers to run errands?"

Gu Xueliang raised his head in hindsight, only to see an imposing man in military uniform standing beside Gu Nian. He just stood silently, like a sword waiting to be unsheathed, even the sight he projected over. Also extremely sharp.

Chen Yue didn't take a step back towards Gu Xueliang, because he just found out that when the little girl saw her elder brother, she didn't move forward but took a half step back.

Seeing that Gu Xueliang was not moving forward, Gu Nian was quietly relieved.

She explained with a smile, "It's true that I went to work with a fellow villager. This is Brother Chen. I met and heard that we were coming to Kuoshan Village and kindly sent us here."

"Brother Chen, this is my eldest brother, Gu Xueliang."

Gu Xueliang stretched out his hand and said excitedly, "Thank you for sending my sister back, Comrade Chen."

Chen Yue nodded, and extended his hand to shake the opponent's hand.

The groom's official also heard the movement. Zhang Chunlai, who was wearing new clothes, had a big red flower pinned to his chest. He led the bride out together. When he saw Cheng Baiji, he shouted in surprise, "Baiji, you It came just fine."

As soon as poor Cheng Baiji stood firm, she faced a critical attack from the bride.

With a big red flower on his chest and wearing a Lenin costume, who is it if it's not his sister?

Now he didn't even care to stand still, ran over three or two steps, pulled Cheng Baiying aside, and said angrily, "Sister, are you getting married? With that person?"

He nuked his mouth in Zhang Chunlai's direction, looking very disdainful.

Didn't he say that Zhang Chunlai's identity was a bit unworthy of driving his family in the past, and now he is marrying his sister?

This brother-in-law, he can't say it.

Cheng Baiying smiled and arranged the collar of her brother's clothes, her beautiful face was still gentle and gentle.

"Did you go out with your teacher this time? Why did you come back in Brother Chen's car?"

As she said that, she glanced to Chen Yue's side unconsciously, but saw that his eyes closely followed the girl next to him, and she didn't even notice her coming.

Cheng Baiying followed her sister's line of sight and saw Chen Yue's appearance towards Gu Nian. Seeing his sister was still a little stunned, she couldn't help but persuade.

"Sister, do you really want to marry that person? No regrets?"

"I won't regret it. The path I chose myself will go down no matter what."

"But, don't you like Brother Chen? Even if Brother Chen doesn't like you, you can find someone else. Even if you have to marry now, you can marry someone who is similar, right? That person is nothing compared to Brother Chen."

"You're still a child, don't belong to that person, that's your brother-in-law. Besides, is it useful to like it? Didn't I tell Chen Yue that I like it?"

Cheng Baiying lowered her eyes to hide the resentment inside.

At the beginning, Chen Yue was her first choice. If she wanted to live a good life, she had to leave the fire pit of the farm again. She wanted to be a family member. No one was more suitable than Chen Yue.

It's a pity that no matter how she confessed in secret, Chen Yue just didn't say a word, said too much, and even refused to see her face.

She even thought that Chen Yue would probably never find someone she liked in her entire life, or had the idea of ​​getting married, so she took the second place.

But Chen Yue looked at the girl just now, and it was obvious that he was very attentive.

It turned out that it wasn't that he couldn't be tempted, it was just that he couldn't be tempted to her.

Cheng Baiying raised her head, and it was bright again, "Baiji, didn't you say that you went out with your teacher and senior sister this time?"

Cheng Baiji scratched his head and took Cheng Baiying to Gu Nian's side, "Yes, yes, look at my brain, sister, this is my senior sister, pretty? I think my senior sister is the most beautiful girl in the world."

Cheng Baiying bit his lower lip and pushed him calmly, "When you have a senior sister, you will go to your own sister?"

After she smiled, she reached out to Gu Nian, "Hello, I'm Baiji's sister, thank you for taking care of her during this time."

Gu Nian also smiled and stretched out his hand, "No, no, Baiji usually helps me a lot."

Gu Xueliang looked at this and then at that, suddenly confused. "Niannian, didn't you say you were going out with fellow villagers to do errands?"

Cheng Baiying laughed out loud, "Big brother, you misunderstood, my brother and his senior sister went to the seminar with the teacher to learn knowledge, how can they go out to do errands!"

This time, not only Gu Xueliang was stunned, but even the educated youth were stunned.

Gu Nian went to the seminar? It sounds like such an unattainable thing, but it happened to them. Does that mean that Gu Nian is determined to win the quota of the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University?

Jiang Yaping clenched a silver tooth secretly.

Gu Nian's restrained smile gave Cheng Baiying a meaningful look.

"Where am I going to a seminar, not just going to the provincial capital to ask about medicinal materials from other hospitals..."

The matter of medicinal materials is not only concerned by the educated youth, but also by the villagers. It is related to whether they can continue to grow and sell medicinal herbs.

Gu Nian didn't care too much, and said directly, "Don't worry, everyone, in addition to the county hospital and the hospital in the provincial capital, let's plant our own medicinal materials in a down-to-earth manner, and don't worry about no sales."

"Great, doesn't that mean we can have an extra income every year?"

"Gu Nian, thank you so much!"

Chen Yue stood up and stood in front of Gu Nian, "Let's go, let's have a wedding together, today is a great day for the village chief's family."

"Yes yes yes, drink wedding wine!"

"Chunlai, I wish you two a hundred years of harmony!"

"More than that, I will try to let Aunt Hong hold the milk baby in the coming year. Chunlai, you have to work hard today..."

Gu Nian tugged at Gu Xueliang's sleeve, "Brother, let's also go to the Xixi Bar. I'll explain my affairs to you later."

Gu Xueliang nodded and followed behind Gu Nian to the village head's house.

Chen Yue was protecting Gu Nian, and Cheng Baiying had just seen it, and her face instantly turned ashen.

Cheng Baiji said unhappily, "Sister, sister, about me and my teacher and senior sister, can you stop talking about it casually in the future! Also, if you want to come with me now, it's too late to regret it."

Zhang Chunlai shouted nervously, "Bai Ying."

Cheng Baiying turned around with a smile, "I'll come."

She walked forward, not forgetting to take Cheng Baiji with her, "Baiji, you go too, to attend my sister's wedding. I don't want me to get married, but none of my family members came."

Cheng Baiji looked up at her in surprise.

Listening to what my sister means, grandpa didn't come to my sister's wedding?

Yes, Zhang Chunlai is like this, and grandpa probably doesn't like it.

Since grandpa doesn't agree, what's the trouble with my sister? !

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Global Evolution: I Have An Attribute Board: Chapter 413 Red God! (6000 words, please subscribe, please ask for a monthly pass!
Since 1981 Health School: Chapter 489 Morality kidnaps your doctor
Cultivation Starts From Simplifying the Exercises: Chapter 525 across

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.3K 119 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...
634K 49.9K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.6M 230K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
559K 30K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...