The Big Guy Dressed As a Deli...

By its_meandrez

Novel Summary Gu Nian, the overlord who is obsessed with scientific research, has an unbelievable face value... More

Intro
1-10
21-30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-164 END

11-20

1.3K 9 0
By its_meandrez

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 11: The key evidence is not good, it's no use begging me
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 11: The key evidence is not good, it's no use begging me
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wang Lili choked for a moment, and she forgot to wipe her tears all over her face.

The police came to the door, but it really made things worse.

No matter how she doesn't admit it in her heart, she is indeed stealing Gu Nian's things. If Gu Nian insists on this matter and insists on sending her to prison?

No, no, we must not make things worse.

Gu Nian took two steps forward, taking Wang Lili's whole body into her eyes.

She smiled and said, "Why don't you talk? I'll give you the right to choose, you can see for yourself, do you want me to report to the police, or take out everything yourself and let us take a closer look?"

Zhao Wenhua didn't believe that Wang Lili would steal Gu Nian's things, and felt that Gu Nian was aggressive.

But this is no longer a matter of Gu Nian and Wang Lili. Gu Nian has brought everyone in. If you don't give everyone an explanation today, they will probably look at Wang Lili differently in the future.

Besides, what if Gu Nianzhen went to the police?

Once you get involved with the police, it's nothing to worry about, and people with a heart will make up several kinds of them.

If the public security took Wang Lili to the police station for questioning, no one would ask what she was doing. They would only remember that "Wang Lili went to the police station".

Everyone knows that Wang Lili is his fiancee.

He didn't want to be stared at by people with strange eyes every day he stayed in the village.

"Lily, don't be afraid. What you haven't done, in front of everyone, no one can frame you. Why don't you just nod your head and ask someone to search?"

Zhao Wenhua self-righteously found a step for Wang Lili to go down, but he didn't want Wang Lili's nose to be crooked.

Gu Nian glanced at them and almost laughed.

She suppressed a smile and asked, "How is it, have you thought about it? Don't delay everyone having dinner."

Sun Hong nodded: "Hurry up, hurry up, I'm hungry."

Li Guowei: "Wang Zhiqing, look..."

The big guys all spoke up and urged them. They felt that Gu Nian did a fair job, and that so many things were stolen, they were still calm when they spoke.

All the options were handed to Wang Lili, if she still refused, she really didn't know what to do.

"Lily..."

Zhao Wenhua nodded, implying that she could agree.

As for Jiang Yaping, she just stopped talking.

She didn't know if this was true, but she was afraid that Wang Lili would be friends with her while stealing the things her parents sent her.

Wang Lili's heart was in a mess, like a needle pierced.

The person who should be on her side the most, turned against the water first.

It's hard to ride a tiger at this moment, what else can she say?

He had to grit his teeth and bluff, "You can search, don't break my things, or I'll report to the police too!"

"Let's talk about your words when we're done searching."

Gu Nian smiled, the dimples on his face can be sweet.

Wang Lili was so angry that she could neither beat nor scold her. She was full of anger and had nowhere to go.

Her eyes were fixed on Gu Nian, this time the feud was big, and she would always have the opportunity to report it back in the future.

Seeing that her expression was wrong, Zhao Wenhua expressed relief.

"Lily, don't worry, are you still not feeling well? Sit and rest for a while. Everyone is a good comrade. They have a lot on their hands and won't break your things."

"There are several ghosts! Can you stop making the decision for me next time!"

Zhao Wenhua was frightened by her sudden bad temper.

"Li, Lily..."

In his eyes, Wang Lili could clearly see her cold eyebrows at the moment.

She reluctantly twitched the corners of her mouth and forced a smile, "It's okay, I'm just **** off by Gu Nian."

She said it was okay, but her expression was tense.

Zhao Wenhua gave her a thoughtful look.

The female educated youth shared a room, and almost all the people in the educated youth courtyard came in, and a group of people squeezed the small room to the point of bursting.

Apart from their own baggage, there is no furniture in it, and you can almost see the bottom at a glance.

"Gu Nian, this burden is for you, can you open it?"

"Okay."

Gu Nian reached out and took it, thinking that she would gain something from this search, but after she opened the burden, she realized that she was thinking too well.

Wang Lili's baggage was bulging, and it did contain a lot of things, including money, tickets, clothes and so on.

But these unnamed things can be said to be sent to her by the original owner's home, or it can be said that Wang Lili bought it herself.

Therefore, Gu Nian still lacks a key piece of evidence.

A thing with her name written on it can kill Wang Lili with a single shot.

On the original owner's list, what about the pair of shoes with the name?

Seeing that she was not moving, Sun Hong asked repeatedly, "Gu Nian, how are you?"

"There are quite a few things."

Gu Nian reluctantly walked around the room, unwilling to let go of any corner.

Qian Ximei asked, "Then what? What's more? Are you sure that Wang Lili stole from you?"

Gu Nian pursed his lips: "It's almost certain." But it's better to add something.

Sun Hong: "Okay, let's go out and see what Wang Lili has to say!"

In fact, so many things have been found, and if you try to confront Wang Lili's family again, things will be settled immediately.

But if Wang Lili communicated with her family in advance, it would turn into a completely different situation.

Gu Nian doesn't like variables or trouble, she likes to be hit with a single blow.

Since she dares to doubt Wang Lili in public, she is clearly standing on the opposite side of the other party, so she will completely beat Wang Lili so that she can't fight back.

She is neither interested nor unwilling to stage some kind of sisterhood with Wang Lili.

Gu Nian walked out with everyone, his eyes fell on his feet, and he suddenly thought of a possibility.

Everything was taken out, and everyone began to take out the list one by one.

In addition to a lot less money tickets, most of them can be matched.

Zhao Wenhua's face was flushed, and the look in Wang Lili's eyes became more and more strange.

Li Guowei was disappointed and asked in a deep voice, "What else do you have to say?"

Wang Lili lowered her head and didn't know how to justify it, but she understood that the more it came to this moment, the more she couldn't admit it.

After she figured it out, she calmed down, and she said quietly, "People have the same things, and things have similarities. Gu Nian's hometown and I are both in Beijing. Gu Nian said that these things are hers, are they hers? I said before. Now, like this kind of clothes, silk scarves, department stores have them."

Even if everyone believes in their hearts, what if she steals Gu Nian's things?

She just discovered that the shoes were not in the baggage.

Therefore, they have no choice but to convict her based on these.

Gu Nian glanced at her and asked, "So, you dare to swear to God that you haven't stolen anything from me?"

Wang Lili dare not.

It is said to be out of date, but many things are engraved in people's bones, and Wang Lili has no confidence to do so.

The two faced each other, and neither of them spoke.

Wang Lili breathed a sigh of relief, just when she thought it was a foregone conclusion, Gu Nian suddenly moved.

She jumped up and raised her hand as if to hit Wang Lili.

"What are you doing, what are you doing?! Look at all of you, Gu Nian can't frame the blame, and he actually wants to beat me!"

Wang Lili put her head in her hands and was not prepared to be slammed by her.

This time Zhao Wenhua didn't go to help her. He withdrew back, staying away from the two women to avoid himself being affected.

Gu Nian didn't talk nonsense to her at all, he knocked her down, restrained her, and took off her shoes, all in one go.

She took the shoes over, endured the discomfort, and pulled the uppers out, and there were the words "Gu Nian" embroidered on white cotton thread.

She laughed and let out a sullen breath.

"Look, is this my thing? I don't know, when did you change your name to 'Gu Nian'."

This time the evidence is conclusive, and Wang Lili has no possibility of quibbling.

"Wang Lili really stole something from Gu Nian! And not once or twice!"

"Then, did she steal anything from us?"

"There should be. Let's write letters back and ask when we go back, and we have made a pair of lists. Don't go back and be taken advantage of."

"How kind I used to be Wang Lili. Every time I received money, I invited us to eat meat! It turned out to be taking other people's money and pretending to be generous!"

"If you don't say that people's hearts are separated from the belly, Zhao Wenhua must have been deceived by her like this, right?"

"Who knows, I think one of them is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, but they are a perfect match!"

Wang Lili was still sitting on the ground and didn't get up at the moment, she covered her face, she didn't know if she was crying, or she felt shameless.

Zhao Wenhua stood on the side, listening to everyone scolding him like this, his ears were so red that he was about to bleed.

These words were obviously scolding Wang Lili, but he always felt that even he was being scolded along with him.

He wanted to cut off relations with Wang Lili immediately, but not now.

It would make him look like an unkind little guy.

Li Guowei: "Gu Nian, what do you want to do?"

"First of all, Wang Lili must pay me all the items on this list. After eating or not using it, ask her to make up for it with money or food stamps. While everyone is here, let's make a statement in public. , to be a witness together."

Wang Lili shook her head desperately.

She has never been soft-hearted when she spends money, because it is for nothing, so she doesn't feel bad.

Now ask her to pay it back, what will she pay back? Relying on her alone, how long will it take?

It's a pity that there is no room for her to speak.

Everyone nodded, thinking it was right.

These things were originally intended for Gu Nian, and they should be returned to Gu Nian.

"Second, I still want to send her to the police station. She stole so many things and should have been punished by the law."

Wang Lili suddenly raised her head and stared at Gu Nian in disbelief.

Gu Nian is really poisonous, this is to kill her completely!

Is that the police station that ordinary people can enter casually?

This time, not only her reputation has been ruined, but she might even be imprisoned!

"Gu Nian, Gu Nian, I beg you, for the sake of us coming from the same place... Please, please don't send me to the police station..."

Wang Lili knelt at Gu Nian's feet and tried her best to kowtow to beg for mercy. She was really scared.

Her appearance was completely different from the arrogant look she had when we first met.

But Gu Nian couldn't forgive her.

She stole something from the original owner. The original owner is dead, and no one can forgive her.

Not even her.

So she shook her head, decisively. "No, it's no use begging me."

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 12: Powder Formulations
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 12: Powder Formulations
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wang Lili's posture was very low, she cried bitterly, she actively admitted her mistakes, and she regretted deeply.

Even willing to double repay Gu Nian's losses.

As a result, the situation changed in an instant, and many people in turn persuaded Gu Nian to raise his hand.

"Gu Nian, since Wang Lili knows she's wrong, why don't you make things so ugly?"

"If you go to the police station, the fellow villagers will not care about Wang Lili. They will only say that there is something wrong with the educated youth group."

"We'll stay in this place for several years in the future, don't you want to be watched?"

Now it was Gu Nian's turn to be stunned.

The educated youths here are not victims, so why should they say forgiveness on her behalf?

Even if she is willing to forgive Wang Lili, can Wang Lili still return the original owner's life?

But she also knew that her arms couldn't twist her thighs.

When Wang Lili violated the interests of most of the educated youth, they could stand on the side of Gu Nian; similarly, when they felt that Gu Nian violated their interests, they would unite and stand on the opposite side of Gu Nian.

Gu Nian watched silently as Li Guowei held Wang Lili to sign the IOU, and silently took the IOU.

Her silence was taken as the default by the big guys.

Even Wang Lili breathed a sigh of relief.

It was only during dinner that Qian Ximei came over to call Gu Nian, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Oh, you said this child..."

Li Guowei: "Let's eat first, and save a portion for Gu Nian. She is young and full of anger, and she is unhappy. It will be fine in a few days."

Qian Ximei glared at him, "According to me, this is still unfair to you."

Li Guowei nodded and did not deny this.

"Sometimes, there is no absolute justice."

Qian Ximei sighed, and didn't say anything, but when she started to cook for Gu Nian, the food was fuller than usual, and the lard residue at the bottom of the bowl was a few more pieces than others.

This Gu Nian ran with his head down and ran all the way to the mountain.

She sat on the boulder in frustration and panted violently, only to feel calmer.

In the final analysis, he is still not capable enough and not important enough.

If she is in a position of light weight among the educated youth, or if she naturally has a group of supporters, she will do what she wants today without her opening her mouth.

It's one thing to understand what's going on in my heart, but it's another thing to accept it.

The little girl was sulking with herself.

Cheng Guangbai took Gu Nian's medicine over there, and the effect was very good, and he woke up before night.

I heard that this medicine was given by Gu Nian, and neither money nor things were collected.

Chen Yue led the people out of the farm and fluttered at the educated youth point.

Thinking that this little girl Gu Nian was probably going up the mountain, she led someone up the mountain again.

As soon as I got up the slope, I saw a frustrated little **** the big boulder in front of me.

Seeing her delicate eyebrows drooping down, he couldn't help laughing, "Everyone else has dinner, what are you doing here? Like a gas bag."

Gu Nian looked up to see him and nodded rudely.

"It was originally an air bag."

"Okay, little girl with a gas bag." Chen Yue didn't struggle with this question, and cut to the point, "The medicine you gave last time worked very well, and my family came to thank you."

Gu Nian looked around and saw no "family".

Chen Yue shook his head and laughed, turned to the side, and from behind him, a thin young man appeared.

The little boy has a delicate face, a handsome young man, but he is very shy. He blushed before seeing Gu Nian before speaking.

"Gu, Gu Zhiqing, thank you for saving my grandpa."

He said that he took out a stack of great unity from his arms, and his sincerity of thanks was full.

If it was when there was no money before, Gu Nian might have collected the money. Today, Wang Lili returned the money she did not use up to her. In addition to the money she had saved before, she had a small two hundred yuan. There is no need. Take people's money.

"Take the money back. I don't want it. You are short of medicine. I happen to have it here. As for the medicine that saved your grandfather, it should be the medicine's credit, not mine."

After listening to her explanation, the little boy's eyes widened.

If he doesn't thank Gu Nian, does he want to thank Yao? This medicine can't speak...

"Hahaha, Gu Zhiqing, don't tease him, what if he takes it seriously?"

Chen Yue was very serious, but he laughed heartily. The laughter echoed in the mountains and forests, which made Gu Nian feel better.

She hooked her lips and waved her hand indifferently.

"Don't thank me, I'm really embarrassed, why don't we make friends? Treat it as mutual help between friends?"

"My name is Gu Nian, what's your name?"

Gu Nian is very good-looking. When he is angry, he looks like a rose with thorns, but now he smiles like the morning dew in the forest.

Hearing that she wanted to be friends with him, the little boy blushed a little, and his clear eyelashes blinked quickly.

"My surname is Cheng, and my name is Cheng Baiji."

Gu Nian stumbled and almost fell off the stone. If Chen Yue hadn't stretched out her hand to help her, she would have been embarrassed.

Wait, Cheng, Cheng... Baiji?

Her doctoral supervisor in her previous life was also called Cheng Baiji!

he? A delicate little boy who doesn't even look taller than her?

Gu Nian was a little dizzy and needed time to digest the news.

Seeing that she stood firm, Chen Yue calmly closed his hand.

He stood between the two of them, Gu Nian tilted his head, looked over Chen Yue to look at the person on the opposite side, saw Cheng Baiji looking over, and shrank back all of a sudden.

For some reason, Chen Yue was not very happy, and even his tone was a little darker.

"Why are you frizzy today? Who made you feel dizzy?"

Gu Nianna said, "Thank you, Uncle Lei Feng, for helping me again."

In his mind, he tried to make the wrinkled face of the doctoral director to coincide with the little boy in front of him.

"Don't be so rash next time, and do you think this mountain is your back garden? There are a lot of beasts and beasts in it, and you are lucky if you haven't met them."

"...I know, I know, but I made some powder last time, and the self-defense effect is very good."

Gu Nian muttered softly, and then like offering a treasure, he pulled out a small iron box of Pechoin from his arms.

This is still empty before the original owner, and now it is just right for her to use it as powder.

The powder was made by herself on the mountain last time, but I don't know how it worked.

Anyway, she always goes in and out like this, sprinkling it everywhere, and she has never encountered any beasts, not even snakes, worms, mice and ants.

Chen Yue took it and didn't look at it, and handed it to Cheng Baiji.

He doesn't understand this, but Cheng Baiji's family is a family of medicine, and even if it is in decline now, he is naturally sensitive to medicines.

According to Mr. Cheng, Cheng Baiji is the most outstanding medical talent in their generation.

I saw him open the box, twisted his fingers a little, leaned in and smelled it carefully, his peach eyes completely lit up.

"Gu Zhiqing, you also put Chuanxiong and Xiangfu in this one? Chuanqiong is warm, fragrant and dry, and Xiangfu is moderate to qi. At first glance, the two conflict with each other, but together they have a miraculous effect. Gu Zhiqing, did you also practice medicine in elementary school? I I think you are very talented..."

Cheng Baiji changed his shyness and praised Gu Nian fiercely.

Gu Nian suddenly remembered what happened when she met Cheng Baiji in her previous life. She also made a drug by herself at that time, which shocked Cheng Baiji, so she was accepted as a closed-door disciple, and she also said that she had a wonderful talent.

She was laughing, the high-spirited Ph.D. supervisor in her previous life, and this little boy in front of her?

Gu Nian felt disharmony in her heart, and her eyes evaded a little when she saw Cheng Baiji.

Cheng Baiji thought that her rashness had scared her, and she felt a little uncomfortable.

Chen Yue's mood suddenly improved, and he asked Gu Nian, "Why were you unhappy before? The educated youth courtyard is so lively, why don't you go?"

Gu Nian hesitated for a while, but told the original owner's things again.

Leaving aside the fact that the original owner is dead, intercepting other people's letters without authorization, stealing other people's money and property, is a very difficult thing to tolerate.

Cheng Baiji frowned, "How could there be such a bad person? Then what happened later? Did you insist on sending the police to the police?"

Gu Nian shook his head.

She thought, but after all, she still has to live in an educated youth spot, so she can't ignore other people's thoughts.

Cheng Baiji thought for a while, but didn't think of any way to comfort her. He looked down and saw the Pechoin box in his hand, and suddenly an idea came to him.

"You don't want to accept our Cheng family's thanks, so do you want to make more money?"

Who wouldn't want to make more money?

Gu Nian nodded without thinking.

"One way is, you sell me this recipe. Although our Cheng family is defeated, we still have connections and can find a factory to produce this powder. The other way is, if you invest in the recipe, we will give it to us first. You make a deposit, and you can get a cut of every order in the future."

Gu Nian was puzzled, "What do you want this powder for? It's not very useful except to repel insects."

Cheng Baiji: "You still don't understand, this function is very important! Look, this mountain, except you dare to come up, do the villagers in the village dare to come?"

"The villagers didn't come because people died here, not because they were afraid of the beasts, insects and ants inside."

"Then do you know the cause of death of the person who died unexpectedly?"

This Gu Nian really didn't know that when the original body was placed here, the mountain no longer allowed others to go up privately. I thought that the accident had already happened by then.

Cheng Baiji said, "We arrived in this area much earlier than you. My grandfather also heard about what happened here. He told me before that the deaths of those people were not accidents, but because the vegetation was lush in summer and the villagers did not Watch out for a bug..."

"Ticks?"

Cheng Baiji's eyes brightened, "You know?"

He nodded, "It is indeed a tick. Ticks generally live in plants, forests or bushes. Except in winter, they are all active periods of ticks. Don't look at the small worm. Spitting, and the virus they carry can easily cause death. So you said your powder, is it useful?"

"Gu Nian, you are indeed very talented. If you want to see my grandfather sometime, maybe my grandfather will accept you as a disciple."

In Cheng Baiji's heart, his grandfather is very powerful, and Gu Nian is also very powerful, so she is worthy of being his grandpa's disciple.

Gu Nian was silent, brought this topic to the past, and finally decided to sell the recipe directly.

Since the most basic recipes for deworming beasts are so valuable, what about the files on her shelves?

She felt as if she was sitting on a mountain of gold and silver...

"How much is the recipe worth, I have to go back and ask my grandfather, you really don't want to go see my grandpa with me?"

Cheng Baiji felt that Gu Nian was a good seedling and couldn't bear to let her be buried here.

Gu Nian is a bit square, it's almost the educated youth point, why does Teacher Cheng still want to take her back to see her grandfather.

In her previous impression, Teacher Cheng was mature and steady, and she spoke slowly, but now she is a grandfather, like a gourd baby who has not been weaned.

Taking the gourd baby into Cheng Baiji, Gu Nian was almost amused by herself, she felt that she was suspected of "deceiving the teacher and destroying the ancestors"...

Fortunately, Chen Yue said at the right time, "Okay, Baiji, Gu Nian is a little girl after all, I guess I feel embarrassed."

Gu Nian breathed a sigh of relief and glanced at him gratefully.

Chen Yue sneered, eyebrows raised.

When they parted, the two sent Gu Nian to the Educated Youth Academy, and Chen Yue suddenly said, "I know everything about you, wait for my news."

Gu Nian frowned, she didn't remember what she had asked Chen Yue to do?

If you want to ask again, Chen Yue refused to answer.

He and Cheng Baiji turned around and walked back, leaving Gu Nian with a dashing back.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Military Novels
Burning Moscow
4.2 (5 votes) - 131.4K views
Napoleon II Reborn
1.0 (4 votes) - 124.9K views
Barracks of Rebirth
3.8 (11 votes) - 270.6K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 13: It was a sad day to watch Wang Lili step in...
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 13: It was a sad day to watch Wang Lili step in...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After making sure that no police officers would come to the door, Wang Lili finally got a good night's sleep.

But when she woke up the next day, she found that everyone's attitude towards her was unusually indifferent, which was not much better than going to the public security bureau.

"Yaping, lend me your hair oil?"

As Wang Lili spoke, she reached out to reach Jiang Yaping's burden as usual.

The two of them slept together and had a close relationship, so they naturally knew that Jiang Yaping's things were usually kept there.

Who knew that as soon as he stretched out his hand, he was beaten back.

"I'll take it, I'll take it, here, here it is, I hope you don't rummage through my things in the future."

Jiang Yaping frowned, and there was a rare seriousness in the corners of her eyes.

Wang Lili wanted to say that she had already said it in advance, and she used to do it often. I saw Jiang Yaping say more before, why is it so clear now?

She opened her mouth, but under Jiang Yaping's stern face, she didn't say anything.

Jiang Yaping frowned and urged, "Come on, it's time for work."

Wang Lili nodded, used it randomly, and quickly returned it.

She saw Jiang Yaping put the hair oil on the innermost part of the bag, and tied a dead knot outside. Seeing her staring, she turned around and blocked her vision.

Wang Lili's heart froze, and she looked up again. The female educated youths in the room had already packed their things.

She heard Qian Ximei ask Gu Nian, "It seems that there are people in our village who have a locker. You have a lot of things. Would you like someone to make a locker? If you're afraid of the price, you can get a locked box."

Gu Nian nodded, realizing that Sister Ximei was deliberately nodding her, and nodded happily, "Okay, let's go in the afternoon."

Sun Hong, "Sister Ximei, how much is the box? Should I pay for one too?"

Although Jiang Yaping didn't speak, Wang Lili clearly wanted to make a box when she saw her expression.

Suddenly everyone has to get a box, and what is the one with a lock for?

Is this that all the female educated youth are taking her as a thief to guard against?

It's not over yet.

Wang Lili got off work and finally waited for Zhao Wenhua to talk about discussing marriage.

She opened her mouth and said something, but Zhao Wenhua didn't say anything at all, as if there was no such thing at all.

The educated youth at the other end went to rest, and the two of them were still standing under the tree, discussing this matter.

Wang Lili held back her anger, "Zhao Wenhua, don't you think about it because of my bad reputation recently, and don't want to admit this marriage?"

Zhao Wenhua pursed his lips and calmly lowered his glasses.

"How come? Lily, you're thinking too much. I'm too tired today. I don't want to talk about this topic. Let's hurry up. We won't have our share when the meal is over."

Wang Lili laughed angrily.

"Then let's go to work tomorrow, don't you say we'll be tired tomorrow? We'll be married in ten days. Let's talk about it. When you're not tired, you can discuss it with me."

Seeing her so serious, Zhao Wenhua looked left and right, but didn't look at her.

He felt bored.

It was far from Zhao Wenhua's expectation that things would develop like this.

Only then did he know that what Wang Lili had shown him, being favored at home, having good conditions, having a deep background, etc., were all deliberately created by her to deceive him.

Aside from these external conditions, will Wang Lili make his choice without hesitation?

Staring at the unremarkable face in front of him, Zhao Wenhua hesitated.

Gu Nian didn't care about Wang Lili for the time being, as long as she didn't come and jump in front of her.

Otherwise, she wouldn't care about the impact of what Li Guowei said, and she would definitely turn people over to the Public Security Bureau as soon as possible.

She's been obsessed with starters lately.

Sun Hong was amused by her gestures in the yard for a long time, not knowing what to do.

"You have lived in the city since you were a child, and you have never done this kind of farm work." She took the small shovel from Gu Nian's hand, and her hands kept moving without affecting the chat.

"I grew up in the country with my grandmother. These are basic styles, and a little girl who can walk can do it."

Gu Nian squatted in front of her to watch her do it. She found that Sun Hong was not only nimble, but also nimble in her work. Her fingers were short and thick, and they looked rough at first glance.

"Isn't it particularly unlike a girl's hand?"

"No, no, I just haven't seen anything like this..."

Sun Hong smiled, a look of indifference on his face.

"My mother used to say that my hands are ugly, like a man's hand, but not as big as a man's hand, so I'm afraid it will be difficult for my in-laws to say in the future. When I was a child, my mother took me to the city to go to school. I've been laughed at by my classmates. But I can't laugh if they want to laugh at me now, and I'm not sure if I will see you again in the future..."

"There's definitely a chance."

Sun Hong raised her head and saw Gu Nian's eyes were firm and confident, she suddenly felt a lot of relief.

She sighed, "It's no wonder that Sister Ximei likes you. You are indeed young and ignorant, but you also have an energy in your body that we old educated youths do not have."

It was also off work. When Sun Hong came back, she felt very tired and didn't want to do anything except eat and rest.

Gu Nian seemed to have been beaten with blood.

Today I went to ask the old village chief for a piece of land, and tomorrow I will reclaim it by myself.

The fair and delicate face is always flushed, like a big peach, with infinite vitality forever.

"Actually, you have all the money this time, so you don't have to be so tired at all. It's so comfortable to buy some delicious food and some beautiful clothes. It's really not good. You can save that money to marry?"

Gu Nian pouted angrily, "How can I get all the money back? If Wang Lili told me that she had no money to pay back, would I still be able to hold her down and force her to pay back the money?"

Two days have passed since the incident. According to the list written by Li Guowei, Wang Lili should have paid the first sum of money long ago. Now there is no movement at all. When she sees her, she runs away, making Gu Nian extremely aggrieved.

Even if she is about to have a sum of prescription money to be credited, it can't be worth the money that Wang Lili stole away before.

Uneasy in the end.

Furthermore, when the receipt was established, it did not say when it would be paid off at the latest.

Just rely on the money saved by the educated youth to earn work points, and return it to the year of the monkey and the month of the horse...

"It's..."

Sun Hong was a little embarrassed and didn't know how to answer.

"You, what's the use of opening this small piece? Isn't there a piece of vegetables in the front?"

Gu Nian faltered and didn't tell the truth, only said that it was used to cultivate rapeseed. In fact, where did she cultivate rapeseed, it was true that she cultivated herbs.

She brought back a small piece of soil in the village and studied it well at night.

The soil is slightly acidic, so it is not suitable for growing food.

But it is precisely because of this that there is a lot of land in the village, but not many crops. Once the autumn harvest is over, even if work points are used to distribute the grain, everyone will not receive much.

But it's amazing that a lot of herbs grow on the back mountain without worrying about it.

Gu Nian had deliberately noticed last time that the quality of the herbs was not bad.

She guessed that the soil quality in the village should be the same as that in the back mountain. It is not suitable for growing food, but it is very suitable for growing herbs.

But not using the land to grow food is like taking the lives of fellow villagers.

In addition, a fixed amount of public grain must be handed over to the grain station every year. If no grain is grown, who will pay the public grain?

Gu Nian took all these aspects into consideration, and he built such a small piece of land just to show the results for everyone to see.

Originally, the atmosphere for the two of them to chat was very good, but because of Wang Lili's incident, Gu Nian's desire to talk has plummeted.

Fortunately, Sun Hong was quick, and Gu Nian moved a lot faster. When the two were ready to wash their hands and enter the house, there was a sudden uproar in the yard.

"Come here, comrade public security, the educated youth point is here."

The uncle of the village head led people in, the Mandarin in his mouth sounded lame, but the smile on his face could not be hidden no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

"Gu Zhiqing, Gu Zhiqing, who do you think came to see you?"

Gu Nian raised her head in confusion, Xing Xing's eyes were full of confusion.

"Gu Zhiqing, it turns out that your relatives are working as public security officers here. Come on, let's go in and sit down and talk?"

The tall, black-faced uncle looked kind and kind, as if he had a stern face in the morning, and it was not him who was stalking the ground.

There was indeed a police officer in uniform standing behind him. His clothes were similar to those of a soldier in the army. His top and bottom pants were all army green, and there was a five-star red flag collar patch on the middle collar. He was tall and upright, standing there. Makes people feel at ease.

Gu Nian blinked, she didn't remember that there was such a relative in the original owner's memory?

"Gu Zhiqing?"

Another man came out from behind the police. He was wearing a rare uniform, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, and there was a small black mole on the phalanx of his thumb.

Chen...Vietnamese?

The little girl wouldn't hide her emotions, and Xing Xing's eyes were full of question marks.

Chen Yue's face didn't move, only a little smile leaked from his eyes. He nodded and said, "Gu Zhiqing, right? I came with Brother Feng, you can just call me Brother Chen."

"Uncle Village Chief, thank you, this is my cousin, what can I say to my cousin?"

The police officer in green uniform asked with a smile, and when Gu Nian looked over, he winked playfully at her.

Here, after Wang Lili and Zhao Wenhua chatted, just as they were about to go back, they saw Jiang Yaping standing at the door, neither going out nor entering.

"What are you doing? Are you a doorman here?"

Wang Lili was in a bad mood, and she brought out some points in her speech.

This is how she and Jiang Yaping get along with each other. When she said something, she didn't think there was anything wrong.

But she went. In the past, Jiang Yaping cared about her things, so most of the time she listened to her words and was willing to let her go.

Now she has nothing to think about, and the two of them are completely lost.

Jiang Yaping grimaced in displeasure. She wanted to remind Wang Lili that the public security was here. Seeing her in such an aggressive tone, she didn't want to say a word for a moment.

She nodded perfunctorily and watched Wang Lili step into the door with one foot...

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular Today
Global Planets: Build An Ancient Civilization From Day One (114k views today)
Pregnant Mothers In the End of the World: Stock Up on Space To Raise Babies (90.1k views today)
Immortal Space (69.9k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 14: go to page
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 14: go to page
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He stepped through the door and bumped into a military coat.

Wang Lili was so frightened that her legs went weak.

Seeing the educated youths smiling at Yanyan in front of their military coats, Wang Lili was stunned on the spot.

Want to escape, what should I do if I can't pull my legs?

Jiang Yaping quietly followed behind, just witnessing the process of Wang Lili's face changing, and she felt as comfortable as drinking cold soda.

Heng ah, have the courage to look horizontally in front of the police.

Wang Lili hesitated whether to leave, but turned to Zhao Wenhua to block her way.

Zhao Wenhua's face was full of impatience, "Let's go, why are you standing still?"

The movement at the door instantly attracted the attention of the people in the room, only to hear the question from the person wearing a green military uniform.

"Is it the Wang Zhiqing who usually takes good care of my cousin at the door?"

Feng Yilin is slightly shorter than Chen Yue, but because he is good at torture, his aura is different from ordinary people, and he is extremely dignified when he speaks.

He could add more syllables to "Take care of you", no one dared to speak in the main room for a moment, only Wang Lili felt that her legs were a little weak.

The last time was not handled fairly, Li Guowei felt embarrassed himself, and explained the cause and effect for Gu Nian, and then said again at the end.

"Wang Lili has signed an IOU now. With so many of us staring at her, she must not dare not pay it back."

Chen Yue sternly sat on the side without speaking, and tapped his rough knuckles on the table.

Everyone only felt that the light knocking sound was hitting people's hearts. They didn't do anything to feel sorry for Gu Nian, but they were still sweating.

Feng Yilin glanced at him sideways, and the smile in his eyes flashed away.

Brother this is not satisfied!

Feng Yilin: "You said you signed an IOU?"

Wang Lili nodded her head like a chicken pecking at rice, "Yes, yes, I...I am willing to pay back the debt twice..."

She pretended to be obedient on the face, but she was scolding Gu Nian for being inauthentic.

Didn't you say you won't report it to the police? The IOUs are all signed, what do you want her to do?

Gu Nian was sitting next to Chen Yue, and when he saw them chatting, he felt bored and put his fingers on the table to draw circles.

When Chen Yue saw it, he only found it funny, she was indeed a little girl with an unstable mind.

He reached out and touched his jacket pocket, took out an orange, and put it in Gu Nian's hand.

Gu Nian looked up at him and didn't move.

He handed it forward again, and Gu Nian reached out to take it.

The man's hand is very big, and the green and yellow oranges are only a little bit in his hand, and he can't help but sour his mouth when he looks at it.

She heard the man's deep voice, "I don't eat oranges, you can taste the sweetness for me."

Gu Nian pinched the orange, and tickled the corner of his mouth lightly, but didn't eat it.

On the other end, Feng Yilin was still talking, "You signed the IOU, and you are willing to pay it back twice. I think it's pretty good. But the local people don't save a few dollars a year for farming. Let me ask you, when are you going to pay it back? Qing? It won't be seven or eighty, will it?"

The educated youth were all stunned.

Especially Li Guowei, he thought that as long as he signed the IOU, he would be done with Wang Lili, who would have thought that when an educated youth had little money, Wang Lili could not afford to pay it back.

Qian Ximei glanced at him and snorted.

Wang Lili: "I-I don't know either, but I will try my best to pay it back..."

Feng Yilin smiled. Others don't know it. It's impossible for her to be the victim. Otherwise, why would she be so quick to say that she pays twice, then she pays twice?

"I have a job for you here, I don't know if you are willing to do it..."

Wang Lili didn't expect that there would be a turning point, so she looked over in disbelief, "Don't have to go to the ground?"

Feng Yilin nodded, "No need to go down." Paopao

"Do you still get paid every month?"

"Sure, but the monthly salary will be returned to Gu Nian directly from the farm for you."

When the educated youth heard this, they also became restless.

"On the farm..."

"I heard that the son of the village chief's uncle's family works on the farm and can earn 32 yuan a month! Even if Wang Lili doesn't have that much money, he doesn't have to go to the ground!"

"Yeah, how tiring going to the ground, my hands are so thick, my waist is so tired that I can't stand up directly."

Wang Lili's eyes widened when she heard the voices of their discussions. She didn't expect that she would be a blessing in disguise.

Here Gu Nian started peeling the oranges.

The tender fingers, which were re-raised by her, were light-white and looked particularly good against the green orange peel.

Chen Yue asked her, "Do you want to work on the farm?"

Gu Nian ate an orange, her sour brows were wrinkled, she shook her head and said only.

"Not sweet at all."

Chen Yue sneered, "I'll bring you something sweet next time."

Wang Lili was afraid that she would not seize this opportunity, and immediately responded loudly, "I will go, as long as I don't let me go to the ground, I am willing to do it even if I have no money."

No matter what, the farm is better than this ghost place. If you don't eat enough, you can't sleep well. Wang Lili can't wait to leave.

Feng Yilin: "Have you figured it out? You can't go back if you go, and you won't be able to come back until you pay off the money."

Wang Lili nodded without thinking, "After thinking about it, we can go tomorrow."

Feng Yilin nodded, took out a new piece of paper and handed it to her. "No problem, just sign it here."

Wang Lili glanced at it, and it was still roughly doubled, but it was paid monthly in the form of salary deduction, and only after the payment was completed, she could go back to the village to join the queue.

She thought to herself how powerful the public security was, it was no different from before.

So she quickly signed it.

Feng Yilin took it over and saw that there was no problem, "Someone will pick you up tomorrow morning, bring your clothes and bedding, etc., sleep there at night, take a day off every month, and you can come back and have a look when you miss your friends."

Wang Lili nodded randomly.

She didn't feel the need to come back.

Gu Nian sent Chen and Yue out, and was surrounded by many villagers along the way.

Aunt Wang stood on the side of the road and asked with a raised voice. "Gu Zhiqing, are these two your cousins?"

Gu Nian didn't know how to explain, so he nodded.

The villagers were naturally very fond of the green uniforms, and when they heard the news, it seemed like they had heard some big news, and they immediately started talking about it.

"No wonder Gu Zhiqing came here to be an educated youth. It turns out that there is a cousin here."

"The second son of Wang Ermazi's family also said that Gu Zhiqing is good-looking and wants to marry her as a wife in the future. They have two good cousins, and they are not worthy of our countrymen."

"Bah, that one from Wang Ermazi's house is a toad who wants to eat swan meat, how old is Gu Zhiqing?"

"Even if Gu Zhiqing agrees, his cousin won't agree!"

Talking about the gossip of Gu Nian and the public security, I don't know how the building is crooked.

There is also an enthusiastic aunt who went to Wang Ermazi's house to report the latest news.

Feng Yilin glanced sideways at his friend's serious face, and his heart blossomed with laughter.

"Gu Zhiqing, if you encounter anything in the future, you can come to me at any time. I have been brothers with Chen Yue for many years..."

Gu Nian nodded obediently, but she thought in her heart that it was best not to disturb others in the future. She was willing to come here today for a small matter of hers, which has already helped a lot.

Under the guise of Feng Yilin, anyone who wants to provoke her should be weighed.

Chen Yue didn't say a word along the way, and only told him parting.

"You are still young, don't think about getting married first, study hard is serious."

Seeing her nodding obediently, her face relaxed a bit.

"Next time I'll have someone bring you oranges."

"No need, Chen..."

Gu Nian got stuck and didn't know whether to call Uncle Chen or something else.

"Brother Chen, you can call me Brother Chen in the future. If you call me uncle again, you will be worse than this guy."

Gu Nian shouted obediently.

Chen Yue waved goodbye and told her not to send it off. Before she could return, he had already dragged Feng Yilin out a long way.

"Okay, you, old Chen, let people call you eldest brother, why are you embarrassed."

Feng Yilin was good at abducting him, and his mouth was rude.

Chen Yue glanced at him lightly, "Is it itchy?"

Feng Yilin is not one of his soldiers, so naturally he is not afraid of him. "I'm just curious. I want to see why people who are businesslike and upright come to me suddenly. I didn't expect it to be for a little girl."

"It's just that it's a bit young at this age."

Feng Yilin clicked his tongue twice, looking at Chen Yue's eyes with special meaning.

As if to say, I didn't expect to know you for so long, your taste is quite unique.

Chen Yue pursed her lips tightly, "I'll call Aunt Liu when I happen to be free later."

"Don't, it's not as bad as you. I've finally lived in peace for a few days..."

Chen Yue took a long leg and walked mercilessly.

"Don't don't, Chen Yue, I'm not kidding you, okay? Don't look for my mother! I came here to help you today, are you a brother like that?"

He walked hurriedly and fast, and Feng Yilin chased after several steps before catching up.

Seeing that he was really walking to town, he immediately became anxious, "Chen Yue, I was wrong. Don't cheat on me, okay?"

Chen Yue stopped and looked at him condescendingly, "Hurry up, do you really think I'm busy?"

Feng Yilin breathed a sigh of relief and followed in a dazed way.

"Should have called that little girl to see..."

Chen Yue stopped again and looked over with a blank expression.

Feng Yilin: "I really should tell that little girl to see, we Chen Tuan are so heroic, we are so brave, tsk tsk tsk. This figure is tall and straight, and the entire military region can't find a few. This brother, I don't recognize it for nothing."

Chen Yue turned around and continued walking.

Feng Yilin breathed a sigh of relief, seeing that he was still walking into the town, and immediately quit.

"Chen Yue! I apologized, what do you want to do?"

The key is that he still praised him for so long against his will!

Chen Yue kept walking, and didn't give him half an eye, "Go buy oranges."

Feng Yilin scratched his head, but had no choice but to follow.

A day later, the person who came to pick up Wang Lili really came.

Wang Lili came out with her things in her arms happily, her waist stopped straight.

She thought that from now on, she would be different from these educated youths. After all, she was also a person with a job.

When she saw Zhao Wenhua coming over, as if she had something to say, she took a few steps quickly, beckoning the person to leave.

In the eyes of everyone's envy, Wang Lili was a majestic and high-spirited person who walked away, but when she arrived at the farm, she was dumbfounded.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 15: I didn't have enough food to pay for the public food, but instead filled it up...
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 15: I didn't have enough food to pay for the public food, but instead filled it up...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"You, you asked me to do this?"

Wang Lili put the things in place, took a few deep breaths, and stared at the person in front of her in disbelief.

This is not the first time the person in charge has met such a person. Everyone thought that he came to the farm to enjoy happiness. Why is his face so big?

No one is working hard, so whoever grows and reaps the food on the farm? Who will feed the pigs in the back shed?

When they got to the farm, they had so many mouths to eat, why didn't they think about making a contribution and just thinking about enjoying themselves?

"Comrade, your idea is wrong, there is a problem with your ideological awareness."

The steward pushed his glasses and looked at Wang Lili coldly.

Wang Lili was stunned, "No, no, I'm just too surprised..."

The steward lost his patience, "Comrade Wang, I don't care what way you came in. When you come, you have to abide by the rules here, and you can do whatever you want."

"But, but I'm a woman, and I don't have that much strength..."

"The old chief has said that women can hold up half the sky! Comrade Wang, if there is no way, just find a way to do it. I believe you will be able to do it well. Tomorrow someone will come to inspect the work. If you deliberately grind foreign workers, then we can only do it. I went to the police station..."

After speaking, the manager narrowed his eyes and looked at her for a while, then handed the dung bucket in his hand to Wang Lili, leaving her alone.

No one who comes here is disobedient.

It's really disobedient, isn't there a police officer?

Wang Lili held the dung bucket in her hand in disgust, but she never thought that she would leave a good educated youth and come here to be a dung picker.

Looking at the rice fields in the distance, she felt dizzy when she thought of what the man had just ordered, and she almost fell into the rice fields with her forehead.

One day, Gu Nian was doing data for the medicinal materials that had just been removed, and suddenly heard that someone was looking for it.

She hurriedly put down the notebook and stepped out.

"Gu Zhiqing, it's me!"

Under the sun, the beautiful young Cheng Baiji's smiling face was full of spring breeze, and his clear eyes immediately attracted other educated youths to come and watch.

"Gu Nian, who is this? The two who came a few days ago, you said it was your cousin, shouldn't this be your cousin?"

Sun Hong likes to look good-looking. Yesterday, the two were too imposing, and she didn't dare to look at them. This little boy can still look at them more.

However, Gu Nian's relatives are all very good-looking, and this nest is too enviable for picking on the advantages of his parents.

However, Gu Nian felt a shudder in his heart. There was a kind of task that was not completed, and he was caught by the instructor and had a sense of sight.

"This is, is a friend."

Cheng Baiji nodded, showing his white teeth.

"Looking back at the educated youth helped me a lot, I brought her something. There is also a share from Brother Yue."

He raised his hand with some effort, and in the net pocket he was carrying, there was actually a pocket of oranges.

Sun Hong was a little envious, and glanced at the orange, probably afraid that Cheng Baiji would see it, and turned his eyes on purpose.

Fruits are rare these days, and even if there are apples and oranges in the supply and marketing cooperatives, they are very expensive.

Few people are willing to buy it if it is not for running errands at home or seeing patients.

A few days ago, Gu Nian was eating oranges, and she smelled the sour taste, dyed the whole educated youth spot, and she drooled for a while.

Gu Nian was quite surprised when he saw the oranges. He thought that Chen Yue was just talking about it, but the result really made people come a little bit.

There are about twenty in such a bag, where will she finish eating?

Gu Nian took it and grabbed one and stuffed it into Sun Hong's hand, "Sister Sun Hong, take it and eat it first, and I'll give it to others later."

"What, what's so funny..."

Sun Hong was a little hesitant, she couldn't stand the temptation, she reached out to take it.

"It's okay, since Comrade Cheng said it was sent to thank me, it's mine, and I can't finish it. It's not even more pity if it's broken."

Sun Hong was persuaded by her reason, nodded, and hurried away with the orange, without delaying the two of them talking.

"Wait for me for a while."

Gu Nian turned his head and gave Qian Ximei a bag of oranges, and asked her to help each educated youth give one to each educated youth. Then he trotted out, changed to a hidden place, and talked to Cheng Baiji.

"Thank you so much for you and Brother Chen this time. We haven't eaten oranges here for a long time."

She laughed, her eyes sparkling, and the dimples on her cheeks were looming.

The last time I thought Gu Zhiqing was very good-looking, why do you think she looks better this time than a few days ago?

Cheng Baiji was taken aback by his own thoughts, and looked away, "Gu Zhiqing, my grandfather read the recipe you gave me, now, this is a contract, you can see if there is any problem."

Gu Nian nodded, and when he took it, he glanced at his palm.

I just feel that Teacher Cheng is not tall at the moment, and his hands are much smaller than Chen Yue.

Without Cheng, Teacher Cheng should still be growing. She remembered that Teacher Cheng was very tall in her previous life.

The contract given by Cheng Baiji was very fair. Although it was a buyout, he even gave 800 yuan of buyout gold!

With this money, plus what Wang Lili returned, Gu Nianke has 1,180 yuan.

At this moment, a proper little rich woman.

Not to mention buying a big yard in Beijing, at least in the county, you can make a good tossing place, so that she can do experiments and put some medicinal materials in the future.

She took the prescription and didn't speak. Cheng Baiji thought she was not satisfied with the price offered by her grandfather, and suddenly had a bitter face.

He also won't bargain, or let Gu Zhiqing make his own offer?

The ancestors of the Cheng family have been involved in medicine for generations, and an industrial chain has long been formed. Now they are on the farm, but this amount of money is nothing to them.

If it weren't for the lack of wealth, the Cheng family would still be able to afford it even if they had a lot of fish and meat.

"Gu Zhiqing, do you think it's too little?"

"No, no, it's not too much, isn't it? Quite a lot, Comrade Cheng, Cheng, you can't be too greedy."

Gu Nian smiled happily, squinting his eyes, and neatly signed the contract.

It is a recipe that can be seen everywhere. If it wasn't for the Cheng family's knowledge of goods, they might not know where the hair grows in any corner. To get this money has solved the urgent need, and Gu Nian is already very satisfied.

This principle was taught to her by Teacher Cheng before, and now she goes back, there is always a secret pleasure and feeling of teaching her doctoral supervisor.

"That's fine, that's fine."

Cheng Baiji was not good at words, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

He has a better impression of Gu Nian now.

Knowing pharmacology, general knowledge, and not being greedy, he is almost as good as his sister.

After the autumn harvest, the village of Kuoshan ushered in a major event - the delivery of public food.

Don't look at just pulling the rice to the grain station, there are too many words in it.

Whether the rice is dry or not, is there any shortage of jins or taels, what kind of car should I find to send it there, and the first few will be called after I go...

That sort of thing, it's all doorways.

The uncle of the village chief is a kind and honest man. The first time he led the villagers to hand over the public food, he gave it to others.

This is coming and going, not to mention the loss of food in the middle, money tickets and food tickets are spent like wading water.

This time, he has learned to be good, and he will not lead the team to deliver public food by himself.

Not only did he specifically call back his son who was working on the farm, but he also called a few educated youths in the educated youth courtyard to follow him, and several big men from the village went to the county together.

Gu Nian was also in the team delivering the public food.

It was not because of what she could do, but because she had agreed with Li Guowei that she would take care of her own lunch, and she just took the ox cart in the team to go there, and there would be someone to take care of on the way.

The son of the village chief's uncle is Zhang Chunlai, a simple and honest young man.

The last time we met, Gu Nian had a good impression of Zhang Chunlai.

It is said that the inspector in the grain station is a job that everyone aspires to.

Just because these people have never been hungry even during the great famine, it is enough to be envied.

Zhang Chunlai's face darkened a bit when he heard this.

"Why don't you go hungry when you are in the food station? Is it just because the welfare is good?"

The fellows who knew the inside story did not speak anymore, only Li Guowei and a few educated youths, with their thirst for knowledge written all over their faces.

A fellow villager said: "It is said that the grain station, one person is an official, and the whole family is not hungry."

Another said: "They are like a group of blood-sucking worms, sucking all the blood of our people."

Li Guowei also sank his face, "How do you say?"

"These bastards, don't throw eagles if they don't see a rabbit. If they don't have a bit of filial piety in their hands, they will definitely put us in the last place. Last time, my father just didn't know how to do it. He called back again and again, saying that our rice was not dried, but we The rice of the rice, obviously it will be broken when you pinch it, these grandchildren are all pretending to be garlic!"

"My father thinks of the wasted rice in the ox cart, on the ground, and in the grain station, so I don't want to feel distressed."

"This time, he has prepared something, and he doesn't dare to give it again."

Zhang Chun sighed several times as he spoke.

"We're not the first family to receive this kind of treatment. Think about how many villages in the whole town. If you come to each village like this, won't you fill the stomach of the people in the food station?"

The fellow who came along with him said he was a strong man, but he was actually tall. It was impossible to say how much he could eat when he wanted to come here.

The whole family, young and old, worked hard for a whole year, but their stomachs were not full, but instead they filled other people's pockets.

Gu Nian couldn't help but sigh that the people are in difficulty, not only because of natural and man-made disasters, but also because of this layer of exploiters.

At the grain station, Zhang Chunlai led the strong men and unloaded bags of grain.

Gu Nian saw with his own eyes that he handed the filial piety to the food station, and the talent waved and let the food go in.

Some fellow villagers on the side, ignorant of the inside information, were really stopped at the door.

An old man over fifty years old, with a thin handful of bones, squatted at the door of the grain station, holding his head in his hands, and the ox cart that followed was neither unloading nor unloading.

Zhang Chunlai sighed, turned his head and dared not look, looking at the appearance of the old village chief, just like seeing his father before.

But he didn't have much money for filial piety. That's all, the villagers below contributed a little bit.

Gu Nian is willing to help. She has money, but how many can she help?

Behind the mountain village, there is still a long line of people!

The wealth is not revealed, she is generous now, and she will be watched by people when she turns her head and does not need to go out of the food station.

While hesitating, Gu Nian suddenly remembered what Feng Yilin said last time, and he would go to him if he had anything.

At that time, she also swore that she would definitely not go, and now she has to ask for it for the sake of the villagers.

The appearance of the public security, although it can't completely prevent this kind of thing, but at least it can shock one or two, so that the food stations don't be so arrogant.

As soon as he said it, Gu Nian turned his head and headed for the Public Security Bureau, but he didn't want to give up. It happened that Feng Yilin took someone out, and he wasn't there at all.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Disaster For the Country · Return Journey (1 day ago)
NBA: About Me Being Reincarnated As Yasuo, the Wind Walker (1 day ago)
After Wearing the Book, I Was Played By Black Lotus (1 day ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 16: Sister Super A, she will be this young lady's die-hard loyal in the future...
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 16: Sister Super A, she will be this young lady's die-hard loyal in the future...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Hey, little girl, why are you here at the police station? Are you lost?"

Gu Nianzheng looked in, and felt that his head had been slapped lightly.

As soon as he turned his head, there was a heroic policewoman standing behind her. Seeing her tall and slender appearance, Gu Nian immediately fell in love with her new student.

Being treated as a little sister who doesn't know anything makes me less angry.

"Sister, I came to find Comrade Feng, but I heard that he seems to be out..."

"Feng Yilin? You can't be his sister, right? I can't think of that stinky stone and your beautiful sister!"

Du Yingnan's brows were raised up, and he looked at Gu Nian with a bit of scrutiny.

Gu Nian waved his hand, "No, no, you misunderstood, it's just that Comrade Feng and I know the same person, and he did a favor for me last time!"

Du Yingnan circled around her and muttered to herself.

"I said why he was so active last time. What are you looking for him for? He's not here, I'm here, and I can help you!"

I thought it was going to be empty. Who knew that I happened to run into an enthusiastic young lady, how could Gu Nian not be happy.

She quickly told everything that happened at the food station.

Du Yingnan snorted coldly after hearing this, "This kind of thing happened often in the past, and Lao Feng would usually take him around for a spin. This time, he couldn't get away, so I wanted to forget about it."

"In this world, there are moths everywhere! Little girl, don't be afraid, sister, I'll come with you."

Du Yingnan buttoned his hat, took a step with his long legs, and walked out first.

"That...sister, just the two of us?"

After leaving the police station, Gu Nian realized that it was just the two of them, and was a little confused for a moment.

The people guarding the grain station, but there are several burly men, just to prevent someone from making trouble.

This sister is indeed taller than ordinary girls, and she looks very good in a green military uniform, but this cannot be denied, the fact that this is a girl.

The people at the grain station would be a little afraid because they came to the police, but they would also despise Du Yingnan because she was a girl.

"You girl, I'm not worried, what are you worried about! Listen to my sister, if there is a fight, remember to hide to the side."

"Fight, fight?"

There was no smile on Gu Nian's face.

She wanted to find a police officer to shock her, but she didn't expect to get into a fight. Besides, this elder sister with thin arms and thin legs can beat a burly guy?

Thinking about whether to go back and wait for Feng Yilin to come back, Du Yingnan has already tugged her sleeves and carried her over like a chick.

Gu Nian: "..."

There are more and more people at the grain station, lining up from the door to the street, and a mile or two further back.

There are not a lot of fellow villagers waiting on the side because the food inspection "passed the customs".

Some of the young and vigorous ones rushed up with their arms swung, "Our food is all sun-dried and harvested by the team members, and they are all crunchy and crispy, so how come we can't pass the customs?"

A few big men at the grain station stepped forward with a pestle.

The head of the grain station was a small man with a pointed mouth and monkey cheeks, and he smiled uncomfortably.

"I didn't tell you. If you don't pass it, you don't pass it. You have to follow the standards of our food station. If you don't meet the standards, I can't explain it if you accept it."

He squinted his eyes and smiled, "I advise you, go back and bask in the sun, and find a car to pull it over tomorrow, maybe it will meet the standard!"

Few people in the audience didn't know this person's thoughts, but it was because the villagers were timid and had never seen anything in the world, so they dared to be so arrogant because they had the courage to speak out.

If the county leaders really came to inspect, it would be a complete mess.

However, this little man is not without access. Since he can sit in this position, how can there be no support behind him.

The members of Kuoshan Village haven't left yet. Seeing this scene, their fists are hardened with anger.

Gu Nian blushed and didn't care about it anymore, hiding in the crowd and shouting, "The police are here, the police are here!"

When the people heard the words, they stepped aside and provided the police with a way to go inside.

The small man's name was Wang Qiang, and he felt nervous when he heard this. Seeing a female police officer walking towards him, his heart rested in his stomach.

With a smile on his face, he asked flatteringly, "Who am I supposed to be, it turns out to be Du Gongan, are you not busy today?"

Du Yingnan curled the corners of his mouth without smiling, "Isn't this where I heard a big movement here, I can't even think about it."

Wang Qiang: "What, the common people are ignorant and arguing with the public security office."

Du Yingnan glanced at him: "I think you are quite ignorant."

She raised her chin, pointed to the people beside her, and asked, "These people have come all the way, and if you say they call them back, they will call back? Who will reimburse the money for the ox cart and the meal?"

Wang Qiang: "Of course they are themselves. The grain station has the rules of the grain station. If the unqualified items are put in, I will also eat and hang them. I am also serving people's names, so don't make it difficult for Du Gongan."

"Oh... serve the people, I think you're serving yourself!"

Du Yingnan didn't look at him at all, and didn't want to cooperate with him in acting, so he stretched out his hand and pulled the other party's fig leaf.

Wang Qiang was sweating coldly on his forehead when she was frightened by her words.

"I can't make it work, I, I am dedicated to the food station, and I have no selfishness at all."

Gu Nianren hid in the crowd and couldn't help shouting, "Is there any, you know it yourself."

"That's right, stationmaster Wang, our team's food completely conforms to the standards of the food station, so why can't it work!"

"Master Wang, this amount of public food is already all our team can take out. If you call it back, we can't afford to pay for it again and again."

"Master Wang, just raise your hand."

One opened his mouth, and the people couldn't help but ask for mercy.

Growing crops is not easy, and at the end of the year, few grains of rice fall into the hands of farmers.

If you have to go inside, don't you want to kill them!

The mountain village is close to the mountains and rivers, and the harvest is decent. Some teams are located in remote areas. Just watering is a big problem, and the harvest will naturally fail to keep up. There is no way to pay homage to the people at the grain station.

They couldn't think of a way to come out except to plead at the door.

But this man surnamed Wang, who is not tall but has a hard heart, said that if he pulled it back, he had to ask the old captains to pull the food back for drying, without showing any sympathy.

Du Yingnan raised his brows, "Director Wang, look, this is what you mean by 'no selfishness'."

This person can't wait to be full of selfishness. If he insists that he has no selfishness, Gu Nian will be vomited by his villain's behavior.

"Du Gongan, I think there are quite a lot of things at the police station. Should we discuss the matter of our grain station ourselves?"

Webmaster Wang's skin smiles, but he doesn't smile.

He's not a vegetarian either, and he dared to do it because someone was behind him.

The stationmaster Wang took a few steps back, and several burly men stood in front of them, with a full momentum, and a posture that if anyone dared to come in, they would be knocked down.

The big men looked like hills, with knotted muscles, stern faces, and the words "very easy to mess with" were written all over their bodies.

Gu Nian pursed her lips, and the scene she was most worried about happened.

Thinking quickly in my mind, if there is a conflict later, how to encourage the people to stand on Du Yingnan's side.

Who knew that Du Ying didn't take these people seriously, they walked forward, and she followed.

Gu Nian saw that there were many people on one side and there was only one weak **** the other side, and couldn't help sweating for Du Yingnan.

Du Yingnan stood in front of him and refused to give in a single step. The conflict between the two sides was about to break out.

Gu Nian opened her mouth, wanting to say whether she should wait for her to go to the rescue and wait for Feng Yilin to bring someone over.

Du Yingnan couldn't wait.

At the critical moment, he stretched out his hand, grabbed the big man's collar with one hand, and grabbed the waistband of his trousers with the other hand.

Turn around, bend over, kick with long legs.

It's a beautiful over-the-shoulder throw.

Gu Nian: ...This, what kind of strange female hero is this! !

Seeing that the situation was not good, the other big men rushed up, but none of them were spared.

In an instant, the door of the grain station lay down.

Du Yingnan put handcuffs on every big man, "picking quarrels and provoking trouble, go to the bureau with me to reflect!"

She turned her eyes and pointed at Wang Qiang, "As for you! Is there any problem?"

"No, no, Du and Du Gong did the right thing. These few who were picking quarrels and provoking trouble openly beat the police during the day. They should really be brought back and educated."

Wang Qiang broke out in cold sweat on his back, and his legs were so soft that he could barely stand.

Seeing the old captains waiting on the side, he held back his temper and said in a good voice, "You guys have worked so hard to come all the way, and you may have checked carefully and made mistakes just now. Otherwise, you can bring in the food and let Someone try it again?"

The fellow villagers could not wait, a smile appeared on their wrinkled faces.

Du Yingnan found hemp rope, handcuffed the big men together, and strung them on the hemp rope, like leading a string of moving roast chickens.

The big men who were still angry just now can't be more obedient in front of Du Yingnan!

Du Yingnan turned around and saw Gu Nian staring at her dumbfounded, and winked at her mischievously across the crowd.

Gu Nian: ! !

This young lady is too A. She will be a diehard fan of this young lady in the future!

The matter of harvesting food has come to an end. Although it is impossible to change the head of the food station, it has solved the urgent needs of the villagers.

Gu Nian only has the time to take care of his own affairs.

Because she got a new sum of money, she thought that it would be cold soon, so she would have to buy some intimate clothes for herself, as well as a set of cotton-padded clothes and trousers.

Thinking of the letter returned to the original owner's house, she knew that the original owner's family had been tightening her belt for her.

This time, she has money, and she wants to send some back to the original owner to do her best. By the way, she tells her family that she will not need to send money in the future.

In order not to arouse suspicion, it is best to create a job, so that the original owner's family can be completely assured.

As soon as he said it, Gu Nian went to the post office and wrote a two-hundred remittance slip.

After putting the money in the envelope and sealing the opening in person, I felt relieved and turned around to buy daily necessities.

Gu Nian didn't know that the old Gu family was almost turned upside down at the moment, and she sent the money back, which happened to solve the urgent needs of the Gu family.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
   EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 17: It sounds like Chen Yue's family is quite rich? ...
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 17: It sounds like Chen Yue's family is quite rich? ...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Gu family's population said that there is not much, but not much.

Gu's father and Gu's mother gave birth to two sons and two daughters, and Gu Nian is the youngest child.

The eldest Gu Xueliang is married and has twin sons with his wife Zhao Wenfang.

The two children are innocent and cute, but they also burn a lot of money.

When I was about to eat when I was three or four years old, when I saw someone with some meat, they all hid in the wall and drooled.

Gu Xueliang is just an apprentice, and his monthly salary is 28 yuan. Zhao Wenfang washes and chops vegetables in the factory cafeteria, which is less than this salary.

Originally, I lived at home, and all the food was at home. I should be able to buy some cookies for the two little ones from time to time, but my sister-in-law went to the countryside, and the little husband and wife had more than half of their income, which was paid for by the little sister-in-law.

Going to bed at night, Zhao Wenfang looked at the swollen lump on her son's forehead and felt angry.

"Others also fill in for my sister-in-law, but not as much as ours. If it wasn't for stuttering, would the big tiger have a swollen head in a fight with someone?"

Hurt in the child, pain in the mother's heart.

If the family can’t afford it, it’s fine, but the couple are both salaried people, and the children are reluctant to buy some biscuits.

Gu Xueliang was also distressed and wanted to reach out and gently touch his son's forehead, but he was patted on the back of his hand before he could get close.

He has a good temper, but he is not angry. "Be quiet, the sons are sleeping just fine, don't wake them up again later."

Zhao Wenfang hummed and said nothing.

Gu Xueliang: "Don't you just want to eat biscuits? I'll go buy them tomorrow, buy two kilograms and put them in the cabinet, so that two small ones can eat enough."

Zhao Wenfang glanced at him, "Next time the big tiger and the little tiger want to eat something else?"

"Buy it, don't you take all the money! If you really don't have any money, tell your parents, how can the two elders not love their grandson."

He said it well, since the children were born, the two old ones bought a lot of things for the little ones.

Just out of confinement, Zhao Wenfang had little milk, so the two elders bought milk powder for the children for several months.

At this time, milk powder is a precious thing, and you have to find someone to exchange milk tickets.

When other people encounter this situation, most of them make millet for their children to drink.

The two of her family have really been drinking milk powder for several months, or they are like calves that are strong these days.

The old man likes children and treats them well. Zhao Wenfang is grateful, and usually has great respect for the second elder, but this does not mean that she can accept all the decisions of the second elder.

Zhao Wenfang half sat up, leaned on the head of the bed, and let out a long breath.

"It's not that you don't know, I don't have an opinion on my parents. It's true that we work hard to make money every month, why should we use it to fill Gu Nian? We all believe in Gu, and we also gave birth to the eldest grandson of the Gu family, why can't we Do you take care of your children?"

Gu Xueliang was lying beside her, and from her point of view, he could see the other's browbones.

He is not very good-looking, but at least his facial features are good and pleasing to the eye.

It was because this person was honest and down-to-earth, and had a stable job, that Zhao Wenfang got married.

Gu Xueliang glanced at his wife, opened his mouth, and took a long time to say, "What are you talking about? Dad does what he does. Dad's reason. The fourth oldest is the youngest, and he is a girl. They all say that the poor family is rich, and the second old is mostly for her. Can't you think about it?"

"It's my parents' business if my parents are willing to subsidize them, but why should we also subsidize them? We are brothers and sisters-in-law, not parents!"

A few words are wrong, and Zhao Wenfang is a little bit frazzled.

"Okay, it's not over yet, go to bed early, and go to work tomorrow!"

For other things, Gu Xueliang was quite good at talking, and Zhao Wenfang made the decision, but this matter suppressed her to the death, and she was not allowed to make trouble in front of her parents.

Zhao Wenfang knew that he was angry and his attitude softened, but he was still angry.

No sister-in-law of any family is so spoiled, why is she, a girl, more precious than her grandson of the Gu family?

Because of this, Zhao Wenfang didn't sleep well all night. When she woke up the next morning, her eyes were blue.

I met my sister-in-law in the kitchen.

Zhao Wenfang took the cloth bag and left, not even saying a word.

Gu Si frowned.

She also heard about the lawsuit between the young couple last night, and it was about money.

The Gu family's house is not big, there are three rooms in total, and she can hear the fart in the next room.

But Gu Si was also content, if it wasn't because Gu Nian was also a girl, Gu Guoqiang specifically told him to reserve a room for Gu Nian.

The house at home is not yet her turn to live in.

I haven't seen my second child stay home all day, so I'm just waiting for the factory to allocate a room!

"Is Director Gu at home? Your second child has sent someone to the hospital. Go to the police station and see!"

Zhao Wenfang broke the cloth bag, and when she walked to the door, she was stopped by someone.

Hearing the meaning of the other party's words, her eyes darkened.

This month, my sister-in-law has just given away the money. Is this, is this going to take money to subsidize the second child?

Thinking of her two sons, her teeth tickled with hatred.

Now Gu Si didn't delay at all, and asked someone to go to the factory to call Gu Guoqiang and Gu Xueliang, and set off to the hospital himself.

"Sister-in-law, take care of you at home."

Zhao Wenfang gritted her teeth and responded.

Gu Si hurried to the hospital and met Gu Guoqiang and Gu Xueliang on the way.

Gu Si asked: "Dad, brother, mother doesn't know about the second brother?"

Gu Guoqiang nodded, "I'll hide it from your mother first, your mother is not in good health, and then tell her slowly when the matter is resolved. The second child is so obsessed, he dares to beat people! Carry this stain!"

Gu Xueliang: "Dad, calm down, let's go and have a look first. The second child is not an impulsive person. Most of the time, the other party is wrong."

Gu Guoqiang glared at him, "You should favor your brother!"

Having said that, Gu Guoqiang felt quite comforted.

The next few children, although not very promising, are more filial and filial, and the relationship between the children is also good.

After asking several times, a group of people found Gu Xueqin in the hospital.

Seeing him standing bewildered outside the infirmary, his face bruised from being beaten, Gu Guoqiang felt angry.

He snorted coldly, "What's the matter, don't you work hard! It's your skill to be able to toss to the hospital!"

"Dad, brother..."

Gu Xueqin is the best-looking one in the Gu family.

But it is completely different from Gu Nian's exquisiteness. It can only be said that it is a sunshine boy style, and he is always full of vigor.

The mourning look at this moment is a bit pitiful.

Gu Guoqiang sighed, "You're not usually a ghost, and you won't let others be in a conflict with others. Once you enter the hospital, you'll have to lose money again."

"If you pay, you will pay. I won't apologize anyway. I'm right. He is a **** himself, and he deserves to be beaten by me."

Gu Xueqin raised his head and bared his teeth, wishing he would go in and fight the people inside again.

Gu Guoqiang pointed his finger at him, so angry that he was speechless.

Among the children, the eldest and the third are the most worry-free.

"Okay, second child, don't be mad at Dad, talk about it, what's the matter?"

Gu Xueqin said indifferently, "Anyway, that's the way it is. You want me to lose money, and I want to apologize. I don't want to, so things will be frozen!"

Gu Guoqiang: "You hit someone, shouldn't you lose money, shouldn't you apologize?"

"It's okay to lose money, but you can't open your mouth, isn't it just a layer of skin is broken, Lai Zhong, this bastard, even asks me for 300 yuan! Everyone believes that he robs!"

Gu Si was stunned, three hundred yuan!

Even if their whole family didn't eat or drink, they couldn't get so much, let alone sending money to Gu Nian a few days in advance.

Gu Nian here has no idea what happened to the Gu family. She walked around the department store and didn't see any clothes she liked, so she could only buy one to deal with.

The salesperson looked at her as a little girl, and she was a little bossy at first, but when she saw that she really paid for it, she immediately put a smile on her face.

"Comrade, I have new designs here, do you want to take a look."

Gu Nian shook her head, she would rather wear a big rustic blue padded jacket than the big red cotton padded jacket that the salesperson said.

Don't worry that Gu Nian has a lot of money now, but she is a Gu Qiao, and she has to buy a house later.

Dressing and eating can be simple.

She came out with a large bag and a small bag, and the ox cart in the village was no longer there.

I had made an appointment with Li Guowei and others to wait here at four o'clock before. I turned around and saw that the sun was about to go down. I wanted to come to the village and couldn't wait, so I went back first.

Gu Nian looked at the way he came, and couldn't help but fight with his legs.

So far, can you really walk back with just two legs?

"What are you in a daze? Get in the car."

Gu Nian heard a low laugh in his ear, and when he looked up, Chen Yue was waiting in the middle of the road while riding a 28 bar.

He is still in a green military uniform today, with a straight posture, sitting in the car, and being out of tune with the people around him.

"Come on, what are you doing?"

Seeing that she didn't move, Chen Yue simply rode the car over and put Gu Nian's large and small bags on the front of the car.

"If you don't come up again, I will take all your things! Don't cry when you look back!"

Gu Nian hummed and sat down in the back seat.

"I'm not a three-year-old child, why would I cry over such a trivial matter. Besides, my sister has money, so it's true!"

"Okay, I know you have money, grab it now!"

The man's deep laughter came along the wind, and Gu Nian also raised the corner of his mouth.

When he turned his face, he looked like an old father again, and Yin Yin urged:

"If you have money, you can't spend it casually. Have you ever thought about what to do? You can buy a house or a piece of land."

"House and land are fixed assets. They cannot be circulated now. They look worthless, but they will not be sure in the future."

Gu Nian was silent for a while, thinking that this person is quite intelligent. If she hadn't come from the future, I'm afraid she would have the same idea as the locals. She thinks it's the safest to keep money with her, but she doesn't know that the RMB will depreciate in the future, and its purchasing power will be far less than it is now. .

Chen Yue's bike was fast and steady.

"If you don't know where to buy it, or you're afraid of being cheated, you can wait for me to take you to see it during the holidays. With me here, no one should dare to beat your money."

Gu Nian raised his eyebrows.

Chen Yue and Cheng Baiji have a good relationship. They should have heard how much the Cheng family bought out her prescription, but now they say that she is "this money".

Sounds like Chen Yue's family is quite rich?

Gu Nian became more and more curious about his origins.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com
EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 18: The last road, believe it or not, I bumped my head and died here...
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 18: The last road, believe it or not, I bumped my head and died here...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chen Yue: "If you don't speak, I will take it as your acquiescence. You can just wait for me to come to you at the educated youth point."

Gu Nian bent the corner of his mouth, "Okay, thank you Brother Chen."

The little girl's voice was soft and thin. This sincere "Big Brother Chen" made Chen Yue feel very good, and he rode his bike very fast.

Gu Nian grabbed the hem of his clothes, only to hear the "huhu" wind in his ears.

The two were as fast as a gust of wind, and suddenly one person came out, and they were not able to brake in time.

Chen Yue turned around to protect Gu Nian, and the two rolled to the ground together.

The uncontrolled bicycle rolled forward for several laps before swaying and fell to the ground.

Chen Yue stepped back and carefully looked at the little girl in his arms, "Gu Nian, are you alright?"

When his fingers touched a piece of warmth, Chen Yue realized that there was a distance, and took a big step back.

"Look carefully to see if there are any wounds on your body. If there are, I will take you to the infirmary now."

Gu Nian looked up and down and waved his hand, "I'm fine, Brother Chen, don't bother."

Chen Yue let out a sigh of relief. Paopao

The two regained their senses, looked at the person who suddenly appeared, and found that this person was none other than Gu Nian's old acquaintance - Wang Lili.

Gu Nian raised his eyebrows, "You didn't work **** the farm, why did you suddenly come back?"

She couldn't forget Wang Lili's appearance with her head held high before she walked away.

At this moment, the face is disgraced, obviously far away, and can still smell a strange smell on the other party's body.

Gu Nian sniffed his nose and frowned.

Radioactively took a half step back.

Wang Lili obviously didn't expect to run into Gu Nian when she came back.

Thinking that she had just sat on the back seat of the bicycle, looking up and smiling like a spring breeze, she couldn't help but want to grind her teeth.

They all came to the countryside the same, why did Gu Nianhui have good luck?

Without Zhao Wenhua this time, two cousins ​​appeared out of nowhere, protecting her tightly.

As if fate played a joke on her, even if she tried her best to plan, everything turned around and returned to the same place.

Wang Lili is not reconciled, and she doesn't want to be like her previous life, she will never leave this ghost place.

After I figured it out, I was able to adjust my mentality in front of Gu Nian.

"Gu Nian, I and I have been begging for a long time with the manager of the farm to let him allow me to take a day off. Don't worry, I will not refuse to go back, and I will not refuse to pay you back."

She signed a contract, and even if she didn't go back, someone would arrest her.

Farm life is dirty and tiring.

Wang Lili's day started with the sound of cocks.

Not only do the chicken pens and pig pens have to be cleaned, but the pigs have to pick grass to eat, and when they are empty, they will be assigned to drench manure in the fields.

Dealing with these dirty and smelly things all day, she stinks from head to toe.

Even she hates herself.

But she had to come back.

"I thought, it's about time for me and Zhao Wenhua's wedding. I'll come back to discuss the marriage with him... I'm really sorry for accidentally scaring you guys."

Wang Lili bowed angrily.

She is a typical social teacher.

After a few days of hardship on the farm, I actually learned to bow my head with Gu Nian.

When I knew that I had a good job, I had the idea of ​​severing ties with Zhao Wenhua.

At this moment, I am fortunate that I held back and didn't speak, otherwise this last road would have to be cut off.

She was stupid at first.

Why covet things you care about?

Just grab Zhao Wenhua and wait for him to go to university with peace of mind. You have to worry about living a good life.

No, it was thrown into the mud with one foot hanging in the air.

Gu Nian was expressionless: "Forget it, as long as you remember to pay back the money, I don't care about you and Zhao Wenhua."

Not only was she too lazy to care, she wished that the two would be tied together forever, scumbags and bitches, let's stay together and don't harm others.

Seeing that she was willing to ignore it, Wang Lili took a deep breath, turned around, and limped towards the educated youth point.

Gu Nian withdrew his gaze and stopped looking at her, "Brother Chen, the Educated Youth Academy is not far ahead, I'll go back by myself."

Chen Yue looked up and saw that at the end of the path ahead was the Educated Youth Academy.

It's all my fault for this car, it's too good to ride, and it arrived by accident.

He got up quietly, straightened the front of the car, took down the items on it one by one, and handed them to Gu Nian.

Gu Nian was a little surprised to see his slow appearance.

Brother Chen has been on the battlefield, is this fast?

"Go back to the educated youth institute and don't run around. When I'm free, I'll take you to see the house."

Seeing her nodding obediently, Chen Yue felt more at ease.

"Don't imitate that female educated youth, look for someone at a young age, look at her, she won't have a good life in the future."

Gu Nian still nodded, giving Chen Yue a "mother-in-law" stamp in his heart.

Chen Yue: "Then..."

Gu Nian waved his hand impatiently, "Brother Chen, hurry up, don't you mean you've been busy recently?"

Chen Yue was silent, got on the bicycle, turned around and left.

Gu Nian scratched her head, she should have said something right just now, right?

Forget it, Brother Chen is a generous person and won't care about her.

She hurriedly carried the bag in her hand and walked briskly to the educated youth.

However, after she left, someone turned back and personally watched her enter the educated youth academy before turning around and walking back.

In the educated youth courtyard, a big play is being performed.

Gu Nian went back to the room to put things away, and was too lazy to mix things up, so he sat and chatted with Qian Ximei in the room.

They don't mix, and the voices from outside go straight into people's ears through the crack of the door.

Wang Lili obviously couldn't hold it in anymore, and shouted loudly: "Zhao Wenhua, if you dare not marry me, you are a jerk, and I'm going to the police station to sue you for being a hooligan!"

The female educated youths in the room were a little embarrassed.

Sun Hong looked at Jiang Yaping curiously, "What, Wang Lili and Zhao Wenhua..."

Jiang Yaping nodded, "It should be true. At the beginning of this month, Wang Lili also said that her menstrual period didn't come..."

Gu Nian: Ah this...

Unexpectedly, someone in the conservative 1970s made a scene of unmarried pregnancies.

Qian Ximei's face was ashen, "Wang Lili is going to tear off the face of our female educated youth and press it on the ground."

Sun Hong spat, "Bah, shameless."

Seeing Gu Nian blinking, wondering if she understood, she immediately stared at her and trained her.

"You can't learn from her! It's not good!"

Knowing her kindness, Gu Nian nodded obediently.

Qian Ximei: "I didn't expect that Zhao Wenhua looked at a gentleman, but turned out to be a disciple, like him, he should be pulled out!"

Of course lesbians are at fault, **** men are even more at fault.

Thinking that the other party had pestered Gu Nian several times, Qian Ximei's face sank a bit.

Qian Ximei: "Let's get the two of them married and move out of the educated youth camp together! Didn't Wang Lili get a job on a farm? Tell them both to go to the farm, don't rely on the educated youth camp and ruin the reputation of the educated youth."

The lesbians nodded in agreement.

The quarrel outside continued.

It wasn't until Gu Nian heard a "pop" that he suddenly became quiet.

Intelligence officer Sun Hong couldn't sit still, "Go out and see, Zhao Wenhua actually did something to a lesbian!"

Geez, the fighter among the scumbags!

Led by Qian Ximei, everyone hurriedly came out with their shoes.

Only when I came out did I realize that the male educated youth couldn't sit still anymore.

The little Yu Jun stopped in front of Zhao Wenhua.

Li Guowei: "Zhao Wenhua, what do you look like, how can you do something to a lesbian?!"

At first I thought it was a good thing, but everything I did later shattered other people's views.

Zhao Wenhua raised his hand, a little confused: "I-I didn't mean to..."

Wang Lili was still sitting on the ground, covering her face with one hand, her face pale.

When I saw Li Guowei and Qian Ximei, it was like seeing a savior.

"Brother Li, Sister Ximei, I beg you to call the shots for me."

Realizing what she was going to do, Zhao Wenhua reprimanded with a white face, "Shut up!"

Wang Lili stared back without showing weakness.

"I'm going to say it, if I don't say it, my life will be over!"

"Brother Li, Sister Ximei, I feel ashamed to say it, but you all said before that since we educated youth are destined to be sent here, we are all brothers and sisters, if you don't call me the master, I can only die Forget it."

Zhao Wenhua nervously took a few steps forward, trying to stop Wang Lili's words.

He was blocked by Yu Jun, unable to get out.

Although he is much taller than Yu Jun, his strength is far less than that of the other party.

Li Guowei winked, and the smart educated youth trotted to close the courtyard door.

When the courtyard door was completely closed and it was confirmed that all of his family members were here, Li Guowei said, "Tell me, what's going on?"

Wang Lili stood up by herself, put her hand lightly on her lower abdomen, blushing and said very embarrassedly, "I'm pregnant, and the child is Zhao Wenhua's. It was supposed to be a smooth marriage these few days, but it's okay to be known, but he suddenly said he didn't want to. get married......"

She said and cried.

The thin body was shaking, and it was indeed a bit pitiful.

"If it's just me, it's fine, what should I do with this in my stomach? The farm is strictly investigating, if the steward finds out..."

Wang Lili didn't seem to dare to think about it anymore, and cried even louder.

It's one thing to understand in my heart, but it's another thing to be really spread out under the sun.

Zhao Wenhua swayed, almost unable to stand.

He did touch Wang Lili, but it was only once or twice, so who knew that he was hit by it.

Li Guowei has a big head.

What's the matter! The two came out one after another, and the quarrel never ended.

If it weren't for the large group of "educated youth", he would have wanted to be the first to send the two out and sue them for messing about with men and women.

Li Guowei pinched his brows, his voice full of fatigue. "Is the child yours?"

Zhao Wenhua's face was blue, and he replied stubbornly, "If Wang Lili hadn't messed with men and women on the farm, it should have been."

"Snapped"-

When he finished speaking, he got a big ear scratch on his face.

Wang Lili changed her weakness from the past, "Bah, Zhao Wenhua, what nonsense are you talking about! Believe it or not, I will die here!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
  EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 19: 1 update + 2 update + 3 update Jinjiang exclusive serial... (1)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 19: 1 update + 2 update + 3 update Jinjiang exclusive serial... (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wang Lili's eyes were firm, as if she really had the will to die.

The educated youths startled her and hurriedly stopped her to persuade her.

"Don't die, die. Since it's his child, why don't you two get married? Anyway, it was originally planned to get married."

"Yeah, if you don't think about yourself, don't you think about the child in your womb?"

"You're dead, and Zhao Wenhua will feel at ease."

Gu Nian didn't say anything, just glanced at Wang Lili's trembling calf.

She was thinking, was Wang Lili really pregnant, she had to come to the door, or she was not pregnant, and made an excuse to deceive people.

But since the victim is Zhao Wenhua, she should just watch the show and applaud.

Wang Lili seemed to be persuaded, and seemed to be thinking about the child, and didn't say anything about death.

Li Guowei glanced at the two incompetent eyes and made a final decision.

"Okay, since this kind of thing happened, you two should get married honestly. After marriage, moving to the farm is considered to be a small family first."

The rest of the educated youth nodded hurriedly, eager to send the two gods of plague away quickly.

Li Guowei pointed at Zhao Wenhua: "Today, you will take Wang Lili back to the farm first, and get married in two days. Then we will invite the people from the village to be lively and lively."

Later, when Wang Lili's child is born, I hope that the aunts will see this little incense and leave morals in their mouths.

The child's parents are not good, but the child is innocent.

Zhao Wenhua didn't want to marry the woman Wang Lili at all.

When she came to him today, she only smelled the stench on her body and knew that Wang Lili was not doing a good job on the farm.

Originally, he still had some yearning for the farm, but now he has completely rested his mind.

Hearing Li Guowei say to let them settle down on the farm, he almost jumped up.

Li Guowei took his careful thought accurately and cut off his words before he spoke.

"Either get married in the next two days and settle down on the farm, or we will send you to see the village chief and say that you are messing with men and women, you choose!"

The old man also has a temper, and he looks over with a sullen face.

Zhao Wenhua was instantly embarrassed.

Besides, if the hat of messing about with men and women is taken off, whether or not you can live well is another matter.

Li Guowei: "Okay, let's send people back."

Zhao Wenhua nodded heartily, and when he turned to leave, he saw Gu Nian's eyes lit up.

He is Wang Lili's life-saving straw, but Wang Lili is not his only choice.

Isn't this still caring?

Gu Nian's cousin, but works in the Public Security Bureau!

In the future, Gu Nian will be transferred to the city. If he and Gu Nian are together, as husband and wife, will they take care of him a little more?

If you can settle Gu Nian, why are you afraid of the village chief?

Zhao Wenhua calmed down for the time being, and walked back with Wang Lili honestly.

In my heart, I was thinking about when to find a time to talk to Gu Nian.

Gu Nian and Qian Ximei returned to the house a few times, and while packing their things, they listened to Sun Hong discussing the gossip about Zhao Wenhua and Wang Lili.

Sun Hong: "You said, these two won't fight on the way back, right?"

Qian Ximei shook her head, "It shouldn't be, Zhao Wenhua usually holds it up and won't easily do it in front of outsiders."

Sun Hong: "Why does Wang Lili have to hold on to Zhao Wenhua? The life on the farm is so sad."

Jiang Yaping glanced at Gu Nian, "Sure, but it's a pity that in order to pay back someone's money, she has to do it even if she doesn't want to."

Jiang Yaping and Wang Lili are getting closer, they are used to seeing each other's bossy appearance, and now I feel a little embarrassed to think about it.

It seems that all misfortunes start from having to pay Gu Nian back.

"Bah! You can have some face, and no one asked her to steal Gu Nian's money. According to you, is it reasonable to steal money?"

Sun Hong and Jiang Yaping were at odds, and they had to quarrel if they disagreed.

Jiang Yaping knew that she was wrong, and whispered, "I don't mean that."

Sun Hong: "That's not the best idea! If you dare to steal money like Wang Lili, I will send you to the farm for renovation."

Jiang Yaping shook her head in fright.

Although she had never been to the place on the farm, she knew it was not a good place to see Wang Lili's appearance.

If this is sent over...

She shuddered violently.

Sun Hong pouted, "Virtue!"

Qian Ximei: "Okay, alright, let's talk less, don't quarrel over other people's affairs."

The two nodded angrily.

After a while, as if remembering something, Sun Hong asked Jiang Yaping again, "Wang Lili is really pregnant?"

Jiang Yaping's face turned red with embarrassment, "I, how do I know, yes, yes."

Gu Nian was silent after hearing this.

Probably because the original owner suffered a lot of Wang Lili's losses, but she has to think carefully about what Wang Lili said.

She had reservations about being pregnant.

Before going to bed, thinking about the medicinal herbs that had taken root outside the house, Gu Nian simply picked up her shoes and went to check it again.

The weather was not too cold, and on a small piece of land that was originally bare, tender heads appeared. Some people believed that it was weeds.

Gu Nian knew that these things could be sold for money when they were packed.

There has never been a priceless market.

When she has finished planting this wave and sold the money, she can encourage the villagers to get rich together!

Gu Nian smiled and turned to go back, not wanting to be blocked by someone, the dimples on his cheeks disappeared in a flash, and returned to his icy appearance.

Zhao Wenhua licked his face and leaned closer to her, with hope in his eyes "Gu Nian..."

Gu Nian rolled his eyes at the sky.

When she met this scumbag's eyes, she didn't need to ask, she generally knew what the other party wanted to do.

Is it because you don't want to go to Wang Lili, so take her as a big head?

Anyway, it turned out that the original owner was a well-behaved and obedient bully. This person has something to do with Zhong Wuyan and Xia Yingchun who has nothing to do. He has already done it very skillfully.

Are these two haunted?

What does it have to do with her? One or two, I have to get close to her, it's not over yet!

Is it because she is being bullied?

Zhao Wenhua didn't know what she was thinking, so she didn't dare to get too close, she thought she was handsome and gentle and held up her glasses.

"Gu Nian, Wang Lili's child..."

Gu Nian didn't give him a chance to speak at all, kicked hard and stomped his toes, taking advantage of Zhao Wenhua's failure to respond.

It's just two ear scrapers to get started!

"Papa" twice, stunned Zhao Wenhua.

She stared at Zhao Wenhua with a vicious tone, "Damn pervert, if you dare to come here again, I will break your roots!"

She raised her legs in a gesture, a posture that she could not control and was about to kick up.

Zhao Wenhua looked at her in disbelief, and subconsciously put his legs together...

Isn't Gu Nian the most shy and gentle? How could you say such a thing?

He was so surprised that he couldn't care about his anger for the time being, and covered his face blankly, like an angry little daughter-in-law.

Gu Niancai didn't care what he thought, spit at him fiercely, turned around and left.

She hates entangled people the most, doesn't she like to talk to her? Isn't it haunted?

Next time I really kick his x!

Beijing, Gu family.

The entire Gu family was sitting in the dining room, looking at each other in dismay.

Only in the kitchen, Fan Juxiang, who doesn't know the inside story, still has the mind to hum an unknown tune.

Knowing that he had caused trouble for the family, Gu Xueqin couldn't help but feel a little sullen.

"How about, how about I go to my co-workers to raise money? It really doesn't work, isn't there still my master?"

Gu Xueqin works in a machinery factory and is quite talented in repairing machines. He was invited by the master in the factory to teach him personally.

There is a jargon for those who learn crafts, teach the apprentices, and starve the master to death.

Gu Xueqin's master is a rare person who taught him never to hide.

Gu's family doesn't know how to be grateful, how can I borrow money from others.

Gu Guoqiang couldn't hold back and slapped the second son's head hard.

"I know it's wrong now, I'll go back and wait for the matter to be resolved, there will be times when you get beaten up!"

He is old-fashioned, and feels that a dutiful son comes out of a stick, the eldest and the second are two boys, and he was beaten a lot when he was a child.

Gu Xueliang: "Dad, don't get angry first, let's think about it, where can we get so much money!"

Gu Guoqiang's worried hair turned white, and the word "Chuan" was twisted between his brows.

Everyone has no money these days, where can I get so much money?

The old Gu family lived the best life in their family. They were all workers. How could they have any extra money for them if they were still shaving food in the fields.

With a dollar less every month, Gu Guoqiang felt that he was unfilial, not to mention asking for money from my mother.

Gu Xueliang thought of a person, and asked tentatively, "How about we go to see my aunt?"

The Gu family has an aunt who is married very well. She works in a supply and marketing cooperative, so she should not be short of money.

I don't know why, but the family rarely communicates with this aunt.

Even during the festivals, they rarely move around.

Gu Guoqiang vetoed without thinking, "No, don't mention this again."

This doesn't work either, that doesn't work either, where are you going to get so much money.

The family moved in a hurry.

Zhao Wenfang has always had an idea in her heart, and she held it back before saying it, but now she can't help it anymore.

"Dad, we just paid Nian Nian a few days ago. I think she hasn't come and spent it all, or we..."

"No, that's what the fourth child deserves, and none of you are allowed to think about it."

Gu Guoqiang always gave this daughter-in-law a lot of face, and seldom cut off her words so decisively.

Zhao Wenfang blushed and said with a stubborn neck, "It's not like we said we won't give it to her, isn't this an urgent need at home..."

Seeing that no one in the room spoke, Zhao Wenfang gritted her teeth.

"Yes, apart from the money for Gu Nian, we still have some money left after receiving the salary. Even if the adults don't have to eat or drink, what about the two little ones? The old tiger was beaten on the forehead for stuttering. Got a bag..."

Speaking of her son, Zhao Wenfang's eyes were red.

If the family is rich enough, she would be happy to be a good sister-in-law.

The big guy can't wait to eat bran and pharynx, and the old couple is still thinking about the little sister-in-law, Zhao Wenfang's heart is uneasy.

Gu Xueliang pushed her, "Okay, the more you talk, the more aggressive you are, now you dare to talk back to Dad!"

"I didn't mean it that way, I just couldn't bear the two little ones to endure hardship with us."

She was swept away by her father-in-law, and her husband talked about it in front of his brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Zhao Wenfang burst into tears.

Isn't she for herself, not for filling her parents' house, or for her two children?

After a while, everyone heard the sound of dishes and chopsticks coming from the kitchen, and immediately stopped.

Zhao Wenfang was also obedient, got up and went back to the house.

She is not a very good daughter-in-law, but she doesn't want her mother-in-law to be anxious. If her mother-in-law falls ill, she will become a sinner.

Fan Juxiang came out with the bowls and chopsticks, and found that there was silence in the dining room, she said curiously.

"What's the matter? Where is Wenfang?"

Gu Xueliang stood up and brought bowls and chopsticks to the old mother.

"She's all right, but she's just a little uncomfortable. The big tiger and the small tiger need to be fed by my mother. I'll go in and see her later."

Fan Juxiang just thought that the young couple had quarreled, nodded and said nothing.

Gu Guoqiang originally made up his mind not to use the fourth child's money, but when he thought of his two grandchildren, he couldn't help but feel a little soft-hearted.

After all, the big tiger and the small tiger are the grandsons of the Gu family, and it's not that they can't eat these days, it's really not good...

A meal, everyone eats awkwardly.

At night, Gu Si was lying on the bed, and it seemed that he could still hear the crying next door.

She rolled over, looked at the roof and let out a long sigh.

In fact, she didn't understand why Dad took Gu Nian so seriously.

It seems that from childhood to adulthood, Gu Nian has received a lot of preferential treatment.

At the beginning, she would resist and resent it, but as she got older, she also wanted to open up.

Mom always said that she was a sister, and they were all brothers and sisters in the same family, so there was no need to distinguish them so clearly.

Dad does this, and there is a reason why Dad does it...

And even she herself is sorry for Niannian, what qualifications do she have to care about?

Two days later, it was the right day for Wang Lili and Zhao Wenhua to get married.

Li Guowei made a special trip to the farm and had good words with the steward, only then did the other party agree to Wang Lili's return to the educated youth for the wedding.

Everyone in the village said that Li Guowei was kind.

Obviously it is not his own business, but he treats it as his own business. He is a good elder brother of the educated youth and a rare honest person.

Only Li Guowei knew how much he wanted to send these two gods of plague away.

Zhao Wenhua and Wang Lili are too good at doing things.

In the year they went to the countryside, Li Guowei dealt with more troubles than in the past few years combined.

Nowadays, there are not many ceremonies for marriage. Generally, the bride and groom stand together and read the quotations in public.

Then greet relatives and friends, and have a lively meal.

This has also led to many couples who have been married for more than ten years without even a marriage certificate.

They feel that a marriage certificate is just a piece of paper, and the meaning of an oath is far greater than that of a marriage certificate.

As a bride, Wang Lili rushed over from the farm when the sky was bright, carrying the clothes she had prepared before.

By the time the educated youths all got up, she had already dressed up and sat in the main room.

Seeing the educated youth staring at her new clothes, Wang Lili felt embarrassed for the first time.

It's not a big mistake to steal other people's money to buy clothes for yourself.

The fault was wrong, everyone knew about it, and not only did she not return it to Gu Nian, but she also put on her clothes lazily.

As the victim, Gu Nian was standing among the educated youths to look at her, which made her shy face hot.

Wang Lili always felt that other people looked at her with no appreciation, only contempt.

Seeing her embarrassed with a big red face, as red as the big red flower on her head, it was quite fitting.

Gu Nian shook his head and couldn't help sighing that Wang Lili was short-sighted.

Right now, the bride is dressed in new clothes, looking in full swing.

Just looking at Zhao Wenhua's performance yesterday, I know that Wang Lili's hard days are still to come.

But this person doesn't believe in evil and knows the true face of the other party, so he has to plunge in.

If it was someone else, she might even persuade her, since it was Wang Lili who harmed the original owner, Gu Nian simply couldn't see it.

But she wanted to avoid it, and some people insisted on holding her.

Gu Nian stared at her for a long time, Wang Lili felt ashamed at first, but after a long time, she felt that Gu Nian was jealous of her.

After all, in this life, the person who married Zhao Wenhua was her!

Her joy reached its peak when she saw with her own eyes that Gu Nian couldn't stay outside and was about to go to the female educated youth's house!

In this life, she finally doesn't have to be jealous of Gu Nian, and she doesn't have to watch others live a good life.

She and Gu Nian completely lost their size.

Wang Lili asked with a smile, "Gu Nian, do you have anything to say to me? I think you've been staring at me since just now..."

Gu Nian took a deep look at her and said lightly, "I only heard the word 'stupid like a pig' in books before, but it was the first time I saw it in reality, and I forgot to return to my senses."

Wang Lili's face froze, and she muttered to herself, "You are clearly jealous of me..."

Gu Nianpi smiled but said, "Am I jealous that you steal money, or am I jealous that you steal people?"

Wang Lili was startled, she turned her head and saw that there were not many people around, so she quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

After all, the affair between her and Zhao Wenhua was disgraceful and was heard, and she could not hold her head up for several years in the future.

Deliberately wanting to stab Gu Nian a few words back, he was only shocked when he touched the other's cold eyes.

Why did she not consciously have **** with Gu Nian?

Today's focus is not on Gu Nian, not on Gu Nian. As long as she and Zhao Wenhua get married successfully, Gu Nian will cry sooner or later.

Wang Lili held back her anger, closed her eyes and fell asleep, and stopped talking to Gu Nian.

In fact, Gu Nian didn't bother to pay attention to her at all, so he snorted coldly and went outside to watch the excitement.

Because the two had a wedding, the educated youth courtyard was so lively for the first time that it was full of people standing inside and out, and there was not even a place to go.

Zhao Wenhua stood in front reluctantly, as if someone owed him money.

Seeing Gu Nian coming out, he looked over with hope.

Gu Nian turned his face and stared back, as if he was saying that he would goug out your eyes if he looked again.

It's a pity that her face is soft, like a good child, not only not scary, but also a bit cute.

Zhao Wenhua pursed his lips and looked away, but couldn't help but snickered.

Gu Nian gritted his teeth secretly, his eyes stopped on his clothes.

Zhao Wenhua was wearing black trousers with a white shirt on top, which looked similar.

But the trousers seemed to be borrowed, a little fatter, and he looked even thinner.

The waistband of the trousers hangs on one side. If someone pulls it, will his trousers be pulled off?

On the edge of the courtyard, there are two plots of land opened by the educated youth.

One of the vegetables is edible in winter, and some of them have grown to small tips, and green leaves can be seen.

The other piece of land, only a little bit big, was planted with Gu Nian's precious medicinal herbs, all of which were transplanted from the mountain. Thinking about finding the ones with high survival rates, she went to the villagers' homes to promote them.

It seems that it has already emerged in the past, and it seems that it will grow out soon.

There are a lot of children in the village. They are born unable to stay, and they like to run around.

Look here, touch that.

They know that there are vegetable leaves in the family's private plot, and they cannot be touched or picked.

On the other hand, the things in the other small nursery looked novel, all of them had never been seen before, and some were even colorful.

Gu Nian went out and happened to see a little fat hand picking her Miaomiao.

Her brows twitched fiercely, and she deliberately said ironically, "You all pick up these useless things here, the bride said that she will give us candy to eat, I will go get all the candy by myself, and then eat it up, let me You can't eat one of them!"

She said as she walked back in a serious manner.

Just after taking a few steps, the children swarmed past her.

When passing Zhao Wenhua, a chubby little guy almost tripped over by his friends. He stretched out his hand to grab something, stabilize his body, and didn't want to drag him onto Zhao Wenhua's waistband.

"Fuck it".

The gentle man, who was still well-dressed one second, showed two white thighs the next second!

Gu Nian snickered.

The tide is still Zhao Wenhua tide, the lower body is missing this set is very slippery.

Now that the frying pan is over, the big girls and the little daughters-in-law in the courtyard shouted loudly.

"Ah—the groom is a hooligan!"

"Put on your pants! It's ugly."

Li Guowei realized what happened, walked over in three or two steps, stretched out his hand and pulled Zhao Wenhua's trousers up.

"I'm sorry everyone, Zhao Zhiqing didn't do it on purpose, it was just an accident, an accident."

"Bah! The bare legs in the daytime are so embarrassing!"

The little daughter-in-law turned around and spat fiercely, then went to the kitchen to hide. If it wasn't for stuttering, she would have gone out long ago.

Oh, what's the matter.

Why is the male educated youth so disrespectful and said he has read books!

Pooh!

The elders happened to see the previous scene, and their faces were not good, but they didn't care much.

Seeing Zhao Wenhua hiding in the corner, re-fastening his trousers belt, blushing over and apologizing, he raised his hand and put it away.

Sun Hong covered her mouth and laughed for a long time, then pushed Gu Nianwen, "I didn't expect Zhao Wenhua's legs to be so white, and they are weirdly thin, hahahaha."

Qian Ximei glared at her, "Don't say such things to Gu Nian, they are still young!"

They all felt that Gu Nian was a child, and they would deliberately avoid speaking in front of her.

Sun Hong stuck out her tongue and asked, "Wang Lili is really ready for wedding candy?"

If it is true, she has to follow up to get a copy!

Gu Nian thought of the scene just now and felt amused, realizing that Qian Ximei was still staring at her.

He shook his head pretending to be ignorant, "I don't know, it should be."

In fact, her laughter was almost out of her internal injuries.

Originally, it was to divert the attention of the children, and I didn't want to make a mistake, but I actually tossed this scumbag in public once.

Quite enjoyable.

As for candy.

Most people have wedding candies when they get married, Wang Lili... should be prepared, right?

All the money Wang Lili spent in the past belonged to the original owner. She used it without blinking, so she wouldn't be reluctant to buy candy money.

Gu Nian didn't think about it, Wang Lili really wasn't ready!

With money, the first thing she does is buy clothes.

I'm about to be a bride, what if I don't have the right clothes?

She bought it for the first time at a big price, and also found the army green color that was bought by talents.

At this moment, with the big red flower on her head, I feel that I am the most fashionable bride in the village.

When she remembered to buy candy, she was caught by Gu Nian.

The truth about the money-stealing came to light, and since then her trouser pockets were cleaner than her face.

Instead, she wanted Zhao Wenhua to pay for something to support the facade.

Even the money for the wedding banquet was borrowed by Li Guowei and Zhao Wenhua, so what else could you expect from him?

The bear children don't care about this. They come in to ask for candy, and they leave when they want it. If they don't get candy, they refuse to leave.

At this time, candy is expensive, and children may not be able to eat one in a year. Now that they have this good opportunity, how can they be willing to let it go?

Wang Lili was in a bad mood at first, and she saw a pair of hands, mixed with snot and mud, rubbing against her new clothes, and some of them almost touched her face...

She couldn't help screaming.

"Ah—my new clothes! Get out of the way! Get out of the way! A bunch of scumbags with dirty hands, what kind of candy to eat, it's almost like going home to eat shit!"

The bear children didn't ask for candy, and they were scolded by others, but they were angry and sang around her.

"Ugly bride, marrying the groom, wanting to wear flowery clothes every day. Stupid bridegroom, get out, the dung beetle is his beautiful girl..."

The blue veins on Wang Lili's forehead jumped wildly. If there was still a taut string in her head, she would have started directly.

"Get out! Get out of here!"

The children ran away in a hurry, shouting, "The dung beetle beat someone, the dung beetle beat someone..."

The guests in the courtyard were originally angry because their children were being scolded.

Because of the children's jingle, he couldn't hold back and burst into laughter.

This is a couple, a dung beetle, a dick, they really match.

Gu Nianxiao fell on Qian Ximei and was poked on the forehead by her.

"Little girl, did you do it on purpose?"

She wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, "No, no, sister Ximei, I never thought that asking for candy would make both of this couple look ugly."

Sun Hong: "Hahahahaha, well done! Who told her to get married and not even prepare a wedding candy?"

Jiang Yaping smiled secretly and couldn't help feeling emotional.

Since Wang Lili was caught stealing money by Gu Nian, everything has gone downhill.

Fortunately, she is going to the farm now, otherwise, will she also bring bad luck to her?

In the dining room, Wang Lili's face turned the color of pig liver.

The heat did not subside when the guests were ready, and she and Zhao Wenhua were ready to read the oath side by side.

The educated youth courtyard is not big, but it is better than the courtyard.

I couldn't open it in the room, so I simply lifted the big round table out and set up two tables in the yard.

When the aunties who had been busy in the kitchen for a long time brought out the dishes with big iron pots, Gu Nian could feel that many people's eyes were shining.

It is said to be a wedding banquet, but in fact there are only three dishes.

A Chinese cabbage fried pork slices, a white radish stewed with lard residue, a cabbage stewed radish.

And in each pot of vegetables, there are very few pieces of meat.

Gu Nian took her 5.2 eyesight and managed to see a few pieces of meat from the "vegetable mountain".

But it is such a dish that also makes the villagers and children rejoice.

Anyway, this is a meat dish. Even the dish that was stewed with cabbage and radishes was stewed with meat oil. The whole pot was full of oil and smelled of meat.

This is much better than boiled cabbage and radish in water.

Can you not make people yearn for it?

In front, the bride and groom read the oath to the head of the leader.

None of the people below listened, they were all staring at the meat.

I have already thought about which piece to clip, but I am afraid that I will start slowly and end up in someone else's bowl.

Finally, when the oath was read out, everyone raised their chopsticks in a swarm and took the piece of meat in their hearts.

Gu Nian ducked back, fearing that the scattered vegetable juice would rub against his clothes.

Sun Hong chewed the sliced ​​meat, her hands kept moving, and she said vaguely, "Gu Nian, hurry up! Extend your chopsticks!"

Qian Ximei, sitting on the right, quickly took a chopstick of meat and gave a piece to Gu Nian.

Gu Nian, who is not short of meat, suddenly felt a little moved what was going on.

Everyone hasn't eaten meat for a long time, and the speed of eating vegetables is extremely fast. In addition, a lot of Sanhe Noodle steamed buns have been prepared for the wedding banquet, so that you are full.

All the elders in the village spread their stomachs to eat.

The aunt who steamed the steamed buns in the kitchen didn't even have time to bring the steamed buns.

The wedding banquet will not be over until the sun rises.

The small yard looked messy everywhere.

In fact, all the benches and the round tables that were carried were taken away, and there was nothing to clean up. After all, there was no food left.

The guests left, and Wang Lili quietly hid and counted some money.

The villagers who came here had no background, and most of them gave one or two cents. The old village chief gave the most, with fifty cents.

Wang Lili was a little angry, the villagers didn't come by themselves, they all brought their families and their families, how could they give such a small amount of money.

Look at what the educated youth gave, but they were also one cent or two cents, not even a single piece.

She had a stern face, her face darkened.

Seeing that everyone had dispersed, Li Guowei urged Wang Lili and Zhao Wenhua to go on the road.

"Let's go, it's only noon, you can still do some work when you go back, or put your small family back together."

It was finally time to send the God of Plague away, and Li Guowei didn't want to wait for a moment.

Put what.

Others married with thirty-six legs, clothes, shoes and socks, enamel jars, washbasins and so on.

Wang Lili and Zhao Wenhua have nothing but a few clothes.

Zhao Wenhua: "Brother Li..."

"Go quickly, take off your pants, and I'll return it to someone else later."

Li Guowei didn't want to talk nonsense at all.

Speaking of pants, everyone remembered the scene in the yard just now, and they all snickered!

Zhao Wenhua took a deep breath, went back to the house very quickly, changed his pants, grabbed his things and left.

Before Wang Lili could react, he had already gone all the way.

She had no choice but to trot to keep up.

Jiang Yaping watched this scene, frowned, and muttered softly.

"No, Lily said she was pregnant, is it okay to run like this?"

Gu Nian's gaze stopped on the two of them, and he frowned and let go.

In any case, these two people will completely break away from the educated youth in the future. This marriage is really good.

Gu Xueqin's matter was not resolved, so he came to look for Gu's family every three to five.

The first two times Fan Jufang happened to be away from home, so she has been kept in the dark.

Gu Guoqiang realized that he couldn't go on like this. He was afraid that his wife would get sick again in the future, so he didn't go to work and went directly to the post office.

Gu Guoqiang sends money to his daughter every month. He is a frequent visitor to the post office. The guy at the counter immediately recognized him.

"Uncle Gu, are you here to send something to your daughter again?"

Gu Guoqiang didn't know how to answer for a while, and nodded perfunctorily.

It's not that he never thought of borrowing money from his co-workers, but the second child is not too young and is about to get married. It's not a glamorous thing to beat someone and settle the matter with money. If you say it out, there are probably no girls who want to marry him.

The relatives lived even harder than his family, and even if they wanted to lend him money, they couldn't get it.

You can't always borrow money from your daughter-in-law's family?

This makes the boss how to behave in front of his mother-in-law in the future?

After thinking about it for a while, just write a letter to Gu Nian!

Even if their old Gu family owed her, they weren't afraid of more of it anyway.

The daughter-in-law complained that he was unfair to the children and was biased towards taking care of his thoughts. Could it be that he didn't know it himself?

Just had to deviate.

"Uncle, don't rush to write a letter. There happens to be a letter for you here. I'm busy with the bureau first, and I haven't started sending the letter yet."

The young man enthusiastically handed over the pen and paper, and took a sealed letter to Gu Guoqiang.

Gu Guoqiang took over and saw that it was Gu Nian's handwriting, and the address above was also written as a mountain village. It was indeed Gu Nian's.

He couldn't wait to open the envelope, and accidentally fell out a few big unity...

When Gu Guoqiang came home at noon, it was no surprise to see that except for Fan Juxiang and his two little grandsons, the rest of the family were sitting in the dining room waiting for him!

Seeing him appear, their eyes lit up.

Gu Xueliang said with difficulty: "Dad, have you written to Niannian?"

Zhao Wenfang still remembered what happened a few days ago, she closed her mouth and did not speak, but her eyes were fixed on the movement here.

Gu Xueqin scratched his head desperately, a little dejected. "Dad, are you embarrassed to write? Let me write? It's all my fault..."

It really doesn't work, he went to apologize to Lai Zhong, the shrewd calf.

Even if you bow your head and bend over and act like a dog, you have to expose this matter.

In the past two days, the elder sister-in-law looked at him with poisonous eyes, and the two little nephews were really pitiful.

But he still didn't feel wrong.

The deflated calf said that his father was a dog next to the factory director, and even the current position of the deputy director, he still knelt down.

He also said that the fourth child has a charming face, and I don't know how many men will be slept with in the future.

How could he bear it!

He was annoyed enough that he didn't give this turtle grandson a scoop on the spot, but only scratched a little **** skin.

But who knew that the deflated calf was a relative of the deputy director.

This time, I won't give up if I don't give the family a slap in the face.

Gu Si sighed, "Dad, why don't you go and ask the factory manager?"

Is it necessary to let the factory manager mediate from the middle so that there is no need to pay so much money?

Three hundred yuan, even if Gu Nian gave it, she couldn't bear it.

Gu Guoqiang shook his head.

Favor is a limited thing, and it is less than once to use it. For this amount of money, it is not cost-effective to add an adult favor.

He took the envelope out of his arms and took out a stack of Great Unity.

"You don't need to write to your sister. She has money and thinks about her family. She even sent money to her family right away..."

Gu Guoqiang's voice was hoarse, and everyone could hear his sadness.

Originally, Gu Si's job was prepared by Gu Guoqiang for Gu Nian. If the family insisted on a child going to the countryside, he was also prepared to fill in Gu Si's name.

Who knew that Gu Nian secretly went to the countryside with a burden on his back, and there was no news when he left.

Gu Si took the money and counted it, and it was more than 200 yuan.

Gather some more at home, or find someone in the middle to talk things over, and this matter will basically be fine.

Gu Guoqiang glanced at everyone's eyes, "In the past, you all blamed me for being biased, but this time, it was your sister who gave me a chance to turn around. From now on, I'll keep my neck down in the talent factory. , If I dare to cause trouble for Lao Tzu again, I will not let it go!"

Zhao Wenfang and Gu Xueqin, who were ordered, both lowered their heads.

At night, Gu Si lay in her and Gu Nian's room, still slightly stunned.

Nian Nian is so young, what can I do when I go to the countryside? Dad gave the money, but it was returned?

She pulled up the quilt, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, Gu Si suddenly woke up, half sat up, and cold sweat rolled down his forehead.

In her dream, she saw that when she learned that she was going to the countryside, she was crying with Gu Nian, and Gu Nian, who was crying, softened her heart...

When she was a child, she always let her sister.

Clothes, biscuits, little book, Gu Nian will give her what she wants.

Mom said that she was to be a sister, and she had to look like a sister.

Although Gu Si disagreed and resisted, he finally did what his mother wanted, and it took more than ten years to do it.

She thought she would always be Gu Nian's good sister.

Later, Dad said that to send her to the countryside, there must be a child at home.

She is a sister, more capable than Niannian, so she is going to write her name.

But Gu Si had already heard from his classmates that being an educated youth was a chore.

She endured and endured, but she still thought carefully, and cried fiercely in front of Gu Nian...

Gu Si didn't know why he was crying. When he woke up the next day, his mother said that Gu Nian was gone, and went to the countryside to pack his things.

At that time, she was flustered and at a loss, and she felt fortunate in her heart.

Gu Nian goes, she can

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 20: 4 Updates + 5 Updates Jinjiang Exclusive Serial... 
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 20: 4 Updates + 5 Updates Jinjiang Exclusive Serial... 
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Nian, who was far away from the mountain village, sneezed fiercely in the morning.

Qian Ximei handed her a jar of hot water, "Are you wearing too little?"

It's already early winter, standing in the yard brushing your teeth, you can exhale a white breath.

The little seedlings in the courtyard are covered with a piece of crystal in the morning, and they will dissipate when the sun is shining.

Under the sun and where the sun can't reach, it has become two temperatures.

Gu Nian took a sip of hot water and warmed the enamel jar in his palm.

"It shouldn't, I'm wearing my padded jacket today."

Qian Ximei looked at it and saw that it was indeed a navy blue cotton jacket with a diamond-shaped lattice. It was not a very tender color, but it looked like the snow and ice on Gu Nian's face, which was really beautiful.

She smiled, "This dress is a good buy. I wanted to ask you to change it to a little red flower, but I didn't want to. You look good in this one, it's just right for you."

Elegant and full of aura.

Unlike her...

Qian Ximei felt that all her girlishness had been polished off in the years of waiting to return to the city year after year.

But she also likes who she is now.

Knowing that everything is hard-earned, I know how to cherish it more than before.

This treasure includes this educated youth institute and all the people I meet here.

"That's right, don't even look at who looks so good-looking!"

Gu Nian said, he couldn't take it anymore and laughed.

Qian Ximei was amused by her, and she laughed the next second.

Just as Sun Hong wanted to come out to see how they were so happy, a familiar young man suddenly appeared outside the yard.

"Is Li Zhiqing here? The village chief asked me to come over and tell you that if we don't go to the fields today, the sweet potatoes in the northern part of the village are already cooked, and they should be dug out before they are frozen."

"Hurry up, I'll go first."

Li Guowei stepped out, and before he had time to speak, the young man had already disappeared.

Qian Ximei sighed, the smile on her face disappeared, "Gu Nian, hurry up and put on your gloves, let's hurry up too."

Gu Nian nodded and turned to get the gloves.

She has a pair of white woolen gloves from the previous owner.

Ben was still a little puzzled, how could he put on his gloves in three or nine days?

She didn't know why until she got to the ground.

Thanks to her being obedient, otherwise, these hands would have to be cracked on the spot.

To the north of Kuoshan Village, there is no place for the villagers to live, but there is a large trapezoidal open space.

This place is difficult to irrigate and is not suitable for growing food, but it can be used to grow sweet potatoes.

At the beginning, the village chief wanted everyone to be full. In May and June, he led people to bury a lot of sweet potato pieces with sprouts here.

By the end of November, a lot of sweet potatoes were indeed produced.

The villagers are all peasants, and it stands to reason that they should have rice to eat.

In fact, most of the food in the village is used to pay for public food.

Only the elderly with children or bad teeth at home will set aside some extra refined grains.

I usually eat sweet potato rice, sweet potato flour, sweet potato paste...

The harvest in the field is related to whether the public grain can be handed over smoothly.

The harvest of sweet potatoes is related to whether the villagers can fill their stomachs.

Therefore, in late November every year, they stop working in the fields and come to the north to dig sweet potatoes in this open space.

If it rains a few days later, the sweet potatoes will rot in the ground, and the villagers will starve!

Gu Nian went down with a hoe, and her hands were numb from the shock. She let go and rubbed the palms of her hands hard before hoeing down again.

Although the ground is not completely frozen, it is difficult to hoe.

The piece under the feet is full of hard lumps of soil, if it is not for the strength of sucking, I am afraid that it will not be able to open.

The second time I tried, it was useless.

She looked up in frustration, and found that although hoeing was difficult, the villagers had a lot of enthusiasm for their work.

"Gu Zhiqing, don't use brute force. If you are near the sweet potato, you can use a **** to push it away. When you dig deep, you can just pull it out with your hands, so that the hand will not hurt so much, and it will not hurt the sweet potato."

Wang Daxi's head and face were covered tightly, and when he opened his mouth to speak, it was full of white mist.

Gu Nian nodded, stretched out his **** and went down with force, but no brute force.

Squeeze a gap around the sweet potato as hard as you can, then dig the gap deeper.

After Gu Nian worked hard, he finally dug out a big sweet potato unscathed.

Wang Daxi also had a smile on his face.

"Yes, that's it. Remember to try not to hurt the sweet potatoes. The sweet potatoes were injured by the hoe. Not only did they not last for a long time, they also rotted easily."

"okay, I get it."

The work of digging sweet potatoes is also not easy.

On a cold day, Gu Nian was sweating profusely, and her fair cheeks were flushed like a big apple.

"Gu Zhiqing, if you're tired, take a rest. Let's sit next to each other. I've finished digging this piece, so I can help you."

Wang Daxi was soft-hearted, and when she saw her hard work and seriousness, she felt a little sympathetic.

"No need, won't we be faster together?"

Wang Daxi was not young anymore, and his hair wrapped in cloth had already turned grey.

However, Wang Daxi's family, Ding Xingwang, has no shortage of strong labor. When she is tired halfway, her two sons will take turns to work for her.

Seeing that it was almost noon, not only did Wang Daxi's two sons not come, but also the daughter-in-law who usually brought her meals.

Wang Daxi was a little absent-minded, and the **** in his hand missed the target and hit the back of his foot.

"Ouch," she shouted.

I felt the pain in the back of my foot as if it was about to be broken, and when I looked down, the blood flowed like a stream.

Wang Daxi couldn't help panicking, and his face became more and more pale.

Gu Nian hurriedly threw his **** and ran over.

"Auntie, how are you?"

Several aunts around also heard the news.

Tian Honghua came over and said, "Gu Zhiqing, you help her to sit on the ridge first, I'll take off her shoes and socks to see, don't wait for the blood to coagulate, the socks are attached to the top, you have to take them off if you want to tear them apart. Layers of skin are not allowed."

"Hey."

Gu Nian responded and helped Wang Daxi to sit on the ridge as instructed.

Tian Honghua came over and carefully took off Wang Daxi's shoes.

She was already light enough, but she still touched Wang Daxi's instep, causing her to gasp for several breaths.

Wang Daxi: "Hong Hua, even if you usually have a grudge against me, you won't be poisoned at this time, right?"

Tian Honghua was not in the mood to joke at the moment: "Bah, you stinky mother-in-law, don't know good people."

Wang Daxi wiped the sweat from his forehead and said nothing.

She just said that letting Tian Honghua relax was also used to divert her attention.

Tian Honghua's family lived next door to hers, and the two of them pinched every three or five pairs.

Don't look at them across the fence, today you pick me a radish, tomorrow I'll pick your cabbage.

In fact, the relationship is very good. If something happens, I will definitely find each other as soon as possible.

Just around the circle, there are several who are usually not bad, the first one to rush up is Tian Honghua.

Wang Daxi's instep was cut open by a hoe, and his blood was blurred in an instant.

The timid little daughter-in-law turned her eyes away and dared not look again.

Tian Honghua watched for a while, her hands trembled, and she barely calmed down.

"Daxi, your instep hurt is not serious, you have to go to the hospital."

Wang Daxi's face is like golden paper, and his heart sinks to the bottom.

Her eldest daughter-in-law is about to give birth. No one came at home today. Maybe the eldest daughter-in-law is about to start.

People from the countryside rarely go to the hospital to give birth. The elder brother of the eldest daughter-in-law works as a clerk in the commune.

When the former son-in-law and mother-in-law came, they told them to send them to the hospital to give birth when their eldest daughter-in-law gave birth.

Don't be afraid to spend any money, the most important thing is that both adults and children are safe.

There is nothing wrong with what my in-laws said, but the fault lies in the lack of money at home.

Originally, I could barely make up the cost of my daughter-in-law's production, but at this critical juncture, she hurt her foot...

Wang Daxi's family affairs, Tian Honghuamenqing, she pursed her lips and persuaded.

"You can't tell the difference between inside and outside. Your daughter-in-law should hire a stable mother-in-law for childbirth. If your foot is not cured, won't you be useless?"

Wang Daxi was silent and did not speak for a long time.

At this moment, Wang Daxi's second son finally came, carrying a lunch box in his hand.

When he came to the front, panting heavily, seeing the injury on his old lady's instep, he squatted on the ground in fright.

"Mother, what did you do with your feet?"

Wang Daxi said helplessly, "It's all because of my own carelessness. Thanks to Gu Zhiqing just now, if she hadn't helped me up in time, maybe I would still be lying in the sweet potato field right now!"

Wang Erdan nodded and thanked absently, "Thank you Gu Zhiqing."

Gu Nian: "No thanks, it should be."

Wang Daxi thought of his daughter-in-law, and hurriedly asked, "Why did you come here, where is your brother? Where is your sister-in-law?"

Wang Erdan, "My sister-in-law is about to give birth. My brother took her to the town hospital."

Wang Daxi nodded, the pain in his feet came up, and he was still concerned about the condition of his daughter-in-law: "How does your sister-in-law look, is she strong? Is she in good spirits? Is the hot water at home burning?"

Tian Honghua couldn't stand it any longer and snorted coldly.

"When are you still thinking about your daughter-in-law?"

Seeing her full of cold sweat, and feeling a little distressed, she wiped the cold sweat on her forehead with her sleeve.

There was still hope, but now the eldest son has taken someone to the hospital, what else is there to play?

Given the conditions of Wang Daxi's family, can he still come up with a second share of money?

Tian Honghua: "Silly boy, what are you doing, take your mother back."

"hey"

Wang Erdan returned to his senses, and with the help of a few aunts, he lightly carried Wang Daxi back home.

Tian Honghua looked at the backs of the mother and son, fascinated.

"Daxi's foot probably can't be cured, what can I do in the future..."

After finishing work in the evening, Gu Nian went back to the educated youth academy. The educated youths heard that something happened during the day, so they kept asking around Gu Nian.

Sun Hong: "Why did Aunt Wang's foot hurt the hoe? Can you go to the ground tomorrow?"

Gu Nian shook his head.

Qian Ximei also said, "It's been a hundred days since I was hurt, and I probably won't be able to see Aunt Wang for a while."

Jiang Yaping paused before saying, "I heard that the eldest daughter-in-law of Aunt Wang's family just gave birth to a big fat boy. The people from the same village came to announce the good news, and I listened to it, but the eldest son and the eldest daughter-in-law were still in the county and did not come back. Woolen cloth."

Sun Hong wrinkled her nose, "There is such a big incident at home, why doesn't the eldest son know to come back to see her mother?"

Jiang Yaping is most keen to listen to all kinds of gossip, and she really knows this.

"It seems that the birth of the eldest daughter-in-law didn't go well. She even had surgery! Do you know the surgery? It's just a cut in the stomach, and when the baby is taken out, it will be sewn up..."

Sun Hong: "Bah, bah, don't say it so scary, who wants to know what's going on with the operation?"

Since Wang Lili left, Jiang Yaping knew that she had no helper, and her temper was much restrained.

Although he would also bicker with Sun Hong, his temperament was not so much.

This time, she didn't rush back, "I just wanted to say, like his eldest daughter-in-law, it will probably take several days before she will be discharged from the hospital, right?"

Qian Ximei shook her head, "The hometowns are not well-off, and they won't last for so long, at most two or three days."

Sun Hong: "What about Aunt Wang, why didn't their family send Aunt Wang to the hospital?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone was silent.

If things are really what Jiang Yaping said, then it is estimated that Aunt Wang will not go to the hospital, thinking that she has no money.

But her foot was injured so badly, there is a high probability that the bone will be broken.

Now that the surgery is timely, there may be hope that it will not affect their walking in the future. If the light is consumed at home, the inflammation of the light will be enough for their family.

In Gu Nian's mind, for a while, Aunt Wang smiled and called her to rest, and for a while, she was smashed in the foot and her face was like golden paper.

Gu Nian shook her head. Even if she said that she could perform surgery on Aunt Wang herself, would anyone believe her?

Most probably thought she was crazy.

Even Aunt Wang herself did not dare.

No one dared to put their life in the hands of a strange little girl.

She is not Gu Nian in her previous life and has extensive clinical experience in the research institute.

Furthermore, she didn't want to be treated as a demon or a ghost.

Gu Nian thought it had nothing to do with her.

But I didn't want to, after two days, Aunt Wang's eldest son came to the door together with Zhang Chunlai.

The eldest son of the Wang family is called Wang Dandan. He is not tall, but he is short and round. He looks very simple and honest, which is completely different from the thief-like Wang Erdan.

Sitting in the dining room of the educated youth academy, Wang Dandan tugged at her clothes crampedly, lowered her head, and did not dare to look around.

Zhang Chunlai pushed him, his face was stern, and he said helplessly.

"Your mother is still waiting at home, why don't you hurry up?"

"Oh, oh, yes."

Wang Dandan mustered the courage to look up, met Gu Nian's beautiful excessive face, and shrank back.

Zhang Chunlai kicked him neither light nor heavy.

"Mother's, good luck! Do you still want your mother's medicine?"

Wang Dandan stammered: "Yes, yes, medicine."

Zhang Chunlai rolled his eyes and cut to the chase for him.

"Gu Zhiqing, do you still have the medicine you gave me last time? Aunt Wang's feet were swollen, and some places even started to fester, and then the whole person was burned out, talking nonsense at home all day, their family I really don't have the money to go to the hospital..."

Having said that, Wang Dandan's head buried deeper.

It was all because his daughter-in-law gave birth to a child and ran out of money, and when it was his mother's turn, he couldn't get half of it.

But the doctor at the hospital said that it was fortunate that when his daughter-in-law gave birth, they went to the hospital, otherwise it would have been a dead body and two lives.

Gu Nian bit his lip and didn't speak right away.

Of course she has the medicine, but can she take it out for nothing?

The last time she took the medicine rashly, Zhang Chunlai had already been recruited. If she took out the medicine this time, she would probably be arrested at the police station, locked up and tortured.

The educated youths in the educated youth academy were very knowledgeable and did not come out, leaving the dining room to speak to them.

But that doesn't mean they really can't hear.

If Gu Nian conjured medicine out of thin air, wouldn't it be a monster?

You can't take this risk, but you can't just die.

Gu Nian and Aunt Wang met several times, and found that this person is very good, but it is inevitable that he has some minor problems, but he is very tolerant to his daughter-in-law and outsiders.

As she pondered for a while, Wang Dandan was about to cry.

As a big man, he rarely sheds tears, but Aunt Wang has a different meaning to him and Erdan.

The condition of their family was not good, the old man who was a tuberculosis died early, and both of them were brought up by Wang Daxi alone.

Finally, the two sons are adults, and they can relieve the burden of the old lady. The old lady hurts her foot, but she can't even get the money for the treatment.

"Gu Zhiqing, Gu Zhiqing, if you have medicine, please save my mother?"

With a thud, the man like an iron tower knelt on the ground and kowtowed to Gu Nian.

Tears streamed down and smashed to the ground.

Having a son was supposed to be the most proud time, but the reality gave him a big ear.

For his mother, it's no big deal to kowtow to a little girl younger than him.

Gu Nian was so frightened that he stood up and ducked to the side.

"Get up, stop kneeling at me, I can't stand it..."

Afraid that Gu Nian would be frightened, Qian Ximei hurried out of the back room, "Brother Wang, get up, Gu Nian is young and can't bear your big gift."

Wang Dandan wiped away the tears on her face, but refused to get up.

"Big girl...everyone has parents...should understand my feelings..."

How could Qian Ximei not understand, so she opened her eyes and didn't look at him.

They are all raised by their parents. When it comes to the kindness of their parents, even a few days and nights can’t be finished.

Seeing the big brother Wang kneeling down on a little girl for his own mother, no one could not bear it.

Kuoshan Village is a backward village. The villagers here are very simple and simple, but their ideas are very outdated.

The men here are the ones who support the family. Apart from kneeling to their ancestors, they have never kneeled to anyone else.

Qian Ximei knew this, and could not bear to persuade her.

I just hope that this little sister from their educated youth academy really has medicine that can save people.

Girls are inherently emotional, even Jiang Yaping is not a bad person, just a little girl who likes to talk.

I was also moved at this moment, and Sun Hong and the two were next to each other, crying into tears.

Gu Nian's eyes were also moved, "Brother Wang, get up and listen to me..."

Wang Dandan was very stubborn, "I won't get up, Gu Zhiqing, if you don't promise me, I won't get up."

It's fine that he didn't say that, but Gu Nian's face sank as soon as he said that.

She is sympathetic, but she doesn't like being threatened by others.

Wang Dandan can kneel a little girl for his mother, although filial piety is commendable, but there is an element of coercion in it.

"Brother Wang, either you get up and talk, or you can go now. I don't have the medicine you want here."

Gu Nian's little face was as cold as frost, even colder than the Shujiu Hantian outside.

Wang Dandan didn't think so at first, but when she met the little girl's heavy eyebrows, she suddenly stood up.

Gu Nian held various seminars, gave speeches, led graduate students and so on at a young age in his previous life.

At a young age, it is inevitable to be looked down upon by others, but she stared at them without moving, with a calm and steady expression, which shocked others and felt a strong sense of oppression.

From the perspective of Qian Ximei and others, only seeing Gu Nian a little unhappy, Wang Dandan stood up rationally.

In my heart, I have a little more affection for Wang Dandan. Although I am anxious in my heart, I don't want to persecute people.

Wang Dandan wanted to ask what was the solution, caught Gu Nian's gaze, swallowed the question, and silently waited for Gu Nian's answer.

Gu Nian is not the kind of person who deliberately makes things difficult for people.

"I really don't have the kind of medicine you want here. The last time I had it was just by chance. I'm not a doctor, so why do I carry the medicine on my body every day?" That's weird.

"Aunt Wang is sick. First of all, you should go to the hospital. Don't think about taking any medicine. Her injuries are not only serious..."

Wang Dandan had a bitter face, after all, he still had no money.

I usually feel that I have the ability, and I am a fart in front of the pain! As long as there is no money, there is no qualification for medical treatment.

Wang Dandan swayed two steps, looking at Zhang Chunlai with a look of bewilderment on his face.

"But...but I have no money, the hospital won't charge it..."

He also knew that the wound of the old lady was scary. If she didn't go to the hospital, she might not be cured at all.

It was because he had no money that a dead horse became a living horse doctor, so Gu Nian came to him.

Zhang Chunlai gritted his teeth, "You have no money, I have it here."

As he spoke, he took out a large crumpled unity from his arms.

Wang Dandan wanted to reach for it, but didn't dare.

It's not that I don't dare to borrow money, it's that I'm afraid that I won't be able to pay it back.

The old lady needs to be cured, and the newborn baby at home needs to be fed. If I borrow money, I am afraid that I will not be able to pay it back in my life.

"You stupid, it's important to save your life first!"

Zhang Chunlai put the money on the dinner table and waited for Wang Dandan to figure it out by himself.

All the educated youths in the room came out, one counted as one, and all came out.

In a blink of an eye, a hill was piled up on the dining table.

Gu Nian glanced roughly, and also took out a large unity from his clothes pocket and put them together.

After thinking about it for a while, he said, "Take the money and go to the treatment first, but the method I said is not here, this money is not enough to save Aunt Wang."

Wang Dandan turned to look at her suddenly, "What else can I do?"

Gu Nian: "Do you dare to let you go up the mountain of knives and get off the frying pan?"

This time Wang Dandan didn't hesitate, "I dare! As long as I can, it's my mother's life, there is nothing I dare not do!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 79.1K 38
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
2.5K 53 6
This is a Bottom sanemi One-Shot book, I also made Bottom Kaigaku One-Shot so I decided to make a sanemi one, send me a request and I'll do it. It ca...
16.6K 174 5
He Xueqing, who was plagued by illness in her previous life and only lived for twenty years, opened her eyes again, and unexpectedly came to a weddin...
8.3K 119 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...