Pretty Boy (Draken x reader)

By chamomile_547

(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the pl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 12

3.1K 122 34
By chamomile_547

as soon as you slammed the door slammed shut, you walked hastily out of the driveway, kicking over the garbage cans set out.

"fuck!" you yelled, running your hands through your hair as anger coursed through you.

as if out of reflex, you took your headphones out of your pocket and plugged them into your phone, turning on loud music.

you walked out of your neighbourhood, tears of frustration streaming down your face.

the sun had long set, and you were only wearing a small shirt and baggy pants, so you rubbed your hands up and down your arms in an attempt to warm yourself up.

letting your tears fall freely, you focused on the music blasting through your headphones, looking at the dark ground in front of you.

after walking for what seemed like hours, your feet had taken you to the foot of the stairs leading up to the Musashi shrine.

not bothering to look at your surroundings, you climbed the stairs, hoping to fully cool off up there as it should be deserted.

unbeknown to you, though, by not checking what was around you, you missed the large number of motorcycles that were parked at the bottom of the stairs.

as you reached the top of the unnecessary amount of stairs, you froze, spotting rows of people standing with their backs to you.

'shit!' you thought to yourself, quickly making your way back down the stairs.

however, before you could leave, Mitsuya caught your receding figure in the corner of his eye.

he fully turned around, and looked back at Mikey, coughing to get his attention.

Mikey and Draken both looked to him, and Mitsuya nodded his head in your direction.

they quickly made out who it was, even in the darkness.

all of the members of Toman noticed Mikey's attention on something else, and they all turned around to look at you quietly walking away from their group.

"y/n!" you heard Draken call out, and you stopped in your tracks.

slowly, you turned around to face him, when you saw all of the Toman members glaring at your with mistrust.

"who is that?"

"do we have a spy on our hands?!"

"how does Draken know her?"

you could hear whispers flow among the members, and you stood up straight and chuckled nervously.

"hey, Kenny. fancy meeting you here." you tried to break the tension, but you realized too late you had called him 'Kenny', raising even more suspicion.

"what are you doing here, y/n?" Mikey called out, his arms crossed.

you could see Takemichy from your peripheral vision, who was freaking out over how the gang members would react to you intruding on their meeting.

you stood still in your place, hesitantly answering Mikey.

"well, i was walking, and i saw these big ass stairs, so i thought, you know, what a great exercise." you chuckled, but it stayed silent.

due to the events that happened before you showed up here, you got annoyed at the quietness and pouted.

"bro, it's not like i'm some secret informer. what's your deal?" you asked him, and everyone but your friends stared at you in shock for talking to Mikey like that.

Takemichy looked like he was about to die on the spot.

all of a sudden, Baji started laughing, being joined by Chifuyu, Draken, Mitsuya, Smiley, and eventually Mikey.

Mikey got down from the three steps that made him taller than everyone else, and strode over to you, hands in his pockets.

once he reached you, he ruffled your hair.

"sorry i was rude." he said out loud, and then quieter, "i have a bit of an image to keep up, you know?"

you just laughed at him, relieved he wasn't actually mad.

"so why are you out walking so late?" Draken asked, coming up to you as well. he gave you a pointed look, as if to lecture you about the last time you went out at night and he had to save you.

"ah, got into a fight with my mom. i swear i should just become a gang member. that'll show her." you joked, but Draken and Mikey just looked at each other questioningly.

"wait, what are you guys thinking?" you asked, and they turned back to you.

Draken slung an arm over your shoulders, grinning down at you.

"how would you like to become an official member of Toman?"

you stood there, shocked. before you could answer an uproar of disagreement arose in every division.

"she's a girl! she can't join Toman!"

"what, her? how's she supposed to protect herself?"

"Mikey and Draken have lost their minds."

as Draken was about to speak up for you, you took it upon yourself.

"i may be a girl, but i've got more balls than all of you combined. and i could kick your asses!"

you stated and glared at them all, causing a hush over the gang.

your group of friends that were there burst out into laughter, and you joined in soon after.

from your small outburst, a few people from the divisions came over to apologize and introduce themselves.

"it's nice to meet you all!" you started, grinning at the group.

and with slight thought behind it, you added, "and if you guys will have me, i'd love to join Toman."

many voices of approval shot through the crowd, and your friends looked at you in admiration.

'how can she get a group of delinquents to accept her that easily?!' they all thought, shocked at the sudden energy change in the gang.

Draken then pulled you to the front, the both of you behind Mikey.

he took his place on top of the three steps once again, and rose his voice so everyone could had him clearly.

"y/n-" he paused, embarrassment showing on his face.

"what's your last name?" "l/n." you giggled, and he cleared his throat.

"y/n l/n, do you accept the members of Toman as if they were your own family; to fight for them even if it costs you your own safety?"

you nodded your head, and he smiled.

"well, y/n you are now an official member of Toman."

as Miley said that, cheers erupted in the area and you smiled widely, overwhelmed with the feeling of acceptance throughout the whole gang.

————

once the meeting dispersed and you said bye to a lot of the members who were taking their leave, you were sitting on the concrete with Draken, Mitsuya, Mikey, Baji, Chifuyu, Smiley, and Angry.

"so," Mitsuya started, "how's it feel to be a part of a gang?"

"great!" you replied quickly, earning a laugh from the others.

"wait so what happened with you and your mom?" Draken questioned, making your mood turn sour.

"well, she had that meeting with my principal, and he told her how much of a 'bad' student i was becoming."

you explained, as well as informed the others of your situation who didn't hear about it before.

"more shit went down blah blah blah, and she found out you guys were gang members, hence me saying i wanted to become one to spite her."

you finished your explanation, leaving out lots of important parts to it, as to not have them pity you.

"ah, i mean makes sense." Angry replied, the others nodding in agreement.

"yeah, so that's why i came up here. but i swear, i didn't know you guys were here. i just wanted to clear my head."

"it's all good, y/n. no one's mad at you." Mikey responded, making you laugh awkwardly.

"psh, i know that." you joked, and the others decided to drop the subject, talking about random things under the stars.

you kept zoning out, though, thinking about Mikey's words. he had made you feel a bit better about the situation, with his reassurance that none of your friends were mad at you.

you joined in on the conversation, all of you laughing and talking into the night.

as the night drew on, you became more and more tired.

from everything that happened today, you needed a giant nap.

you had all moved onto the grass, as it was much comfier than the cold concrete floor.

as the boys were all talking, you yawned and smiled at their banter.

Draken noticed your energy quickly fading, and scooted closer to you and you looked up at him, your eyes asking what he was doing.

"you can put your head on me, if you want. you look like you're tired."

you pouted indignantly and stated, "i'm not tired. not even a little bit."

he chuckled at you, and softly grabbed your arm to pull you into his chest.

your eyes widened at the action, and a blush was evident on your face.

as Draken was not only a good pillow, but also warmed you up, you felt yourself slowly succumbing to sleep.

you closed your eyes, and he studied your features as you peacefully slept.

soon, Draken also fell asleep, the two of you holding onto each other.

Smiley noticed that neither of you had spoken in a while, and looked over to where you were sitting.

as soon as he saw you lying on Draken with the both of you fast asleep, he shushed the rest of the boys.

"guys guys, shut up."

"you shut up." Angry responded, getting a push in return.

Smiley pointed towards the two sleeping bodies, and everyone turned their heads.

"oh-ho, i gotta get a picture of this." Mikey laughed, smirking at his chance for blackmail and future evidence for embarrassing his friends.

as Mikey stood around you and Draken snapping pictures at different angels, the rest of the boys laughed at his antics and continued talking in hushed tones.

the later it got, the people asleep were slowly starting to outnumber those awake.

before long, you were all asleep, a pile of arms and legs where it used to be just you and Draken that was now your whole group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
1.5K 93 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
18K 652 44
Rain lived a simple life. She went to school, went to work, came home and did her homework, then to bed. it was an everyday routine that's she never...
36.5K 881 9
warning;; may contain manga spoilers deeper into the story, although i'll put a warning so you can stop reading <3 won't always follow the plot! viol...