Only You: A Shubman Gill Fanf...

By miss_author89

"I never know you are one of them who pretends to be friend with girl just to get them in your bed." She said... More

Author's Note
1.Ananya
2.Missing Her
3.Homecoming
4.Sharma's and Grandson
Note
5.IND vs AUS
6.A Sleepless Night
7. Memories
9. Liar
10. Truth
11. Promise
12. An unexpected Encounter
13. Don't let him bothere
14. A day in Boutique
15. Nikhil Kapoor
16. Working with him
17. Fashion Week
18. Cricketers' nightout
19. Party
20. Drunk Ananya
💕
Sorry Guys!
21. Confessions
22. Down to the memory lane
❤Happy Birthday ❤
23. Hurtful Memories
24. Birthday Party
25. Losing them?
26. Letting it out
27. Unfolding the truth
💞
28. The Plan
29. Wedding Bells
30. Shopping
Happy New Year
31. Engagement
32. Murder plan
33. Mehendi
34. Sangeet preparations
35. Sangeet
36. Betrayal
37. Accident
38. Lost?
39. Found!
40. Haldi
41. Under the stars
42. Mere yaar ki shaadi hai!
43. Chor
44. Talash
45. Back to Mumbai

8. Misunderstanding

1K 44 3
By miss_author89

Ananya's POV

The door opened and I saw Shubman with sleepy eyes. He was surprised to  see me there.

"Ani! You here?" He asked.
"It's Miss. Sharma for you Mr. Shubman Gill."

"Hey what happened? Come in." He said and held my hand gently. He pulled me in and closed the door. I jerked his hand away.

"Don't you dare to touch me!" I said.

"Ananya, what happened? Tell me." He tried to hold my shoulders but I stepped back.

"Where were you? There outside, my life has turned into mess and you are sleeping here like a log!" I shouted.

"Ananya, why are you shouting? And yesterday night I came from Punjab hence, I was sleeping. What happened please tell me!" He said.

"Oh wow don't act like you don't know anything Shubman." I said dangerously. "I seriously don't know what happened!" He said slightly irritatingly.

"Ok then why don't you check you social media or news!" I said.

He frowned and walked towards TV. He switched on TV and shuffle the channels till it landed on a news channel.

News reporter was still giving news about me.

"What the hell is this?" He said loudly.
"Don't act now!" I said.

Suddenly he turned and ran upstairs. He came back with his phone. He checked his accounts and looked towards me with wide eyes.

"I don't know what is this! I.... I really don't know. I swear.... I.." He started.

"Just stop right there Mr. Gill. First tell me who the hell is this Shanaya and why did she posted that video." I asked him.

"I seriously don't know... I......... wait let me watch the video first." He said and started the video from Shanaya's account.

(A/N:- conversations in video is in [] bracket)

[There was standing Shubman and other cricketers in the dressing room of some stadium. Suddenly Ishan asked Shubman.

Ishan:- Dude! That day I came in your room and you were talking to that girl! Who is she?

He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Shubman:- No one!

Chahal:- Oh come tell us Shub. We should know about her.

Shubman:- I told you no one.

Virat:- Bata de bhai!

Rohit:- Ha ab toh bata hi de!

Everyone started nudging him to tell them about me.

Shubman:- ok ok ruko! Batata hoon. Her name is Ananya and she is my.....

He trailed.

Ishan:- wait is she your girlfriend?

Shubman:- umm not yet.

Rishabh:- oho bhabhi mil gayi.

Everyone cheered.

(Scene changes)

Shanaya:- Hey guys. It's me Shanaya D'souza. I am.... well I was Shubman's girlfriend. I love him so much. But that b*tch... (sobs) She create misunderstandings between me and Shubman. And now he is not even ready to see my face. That girl Ananya Sharma is manipulating b*tch. I don't know why she is doing this but I think she is doing this all just for fame. She is a witch in innocent face. She separated two lovebirds. I will never forgive her. (Sobs) Never!....]

Video ended and I was looking at Shubman with wide eyes.

"What the hell is this Shubman? Why this girl Shanaya lying about me? And everything you told your team mates! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I shouted.

"I don't know Ananya! I never thought Shanaya will do this." He said.

"Is she really your girlfriend?" I asked him. "No she was. I broke up with her long ago." He said. "Then why is she saying that?" I asked again. "I don't know Ananya!" He said irritatingly.

"And what about the conversation between you and your team? Is that true?" I asked. "Yes. I like you Ananya. I liked you from the first time I saw you. That's why I wanted to be friend with you. But all this...... " He said.

"Shubm....." I was going to say something but was cut off by Shubman's phone. It was buzzing.

He picked up and put it on speaker.

"Hey Shubie how are you man?" A male voice said. "Who is this?" Shubman asked. "Oh so you forget your friend. I am Keval!" The voice said.

"Oh it's you Keval! What happened how did you called me?" He asked.

"Oh I called you because I saw the news. Is it true? I mean... everything that Shanaya said...." Keval said. "What! No.. It's not true... It's...." Shubman started but Keval cutt him off.

"Oh come on man! Don't act like you care about that girl! I know why did you made her your friend. So how is she?" Keval asked.

I frowned. What is he talking about?

"What do you mean?" Shubman asked.

"I mean how is she....... in bed. I am sure till now you have done your real motive, right?" Keval asked and laughed.

I looked at Shubman with shocked face with speed of light.

"What?" I whispered. Shubman was too looking shock.

"What the hell are you saying Keval?" Shubman asked loudly.

"Now don't act Shub. You was the one who said, 'I want her in my bed cause she have damn sexy body.......'. You say that right? So you must have fu*ked her till now!" Keval said.

"Oh! I have to go. But you know if you done with her, send her to me. I would like to try her for a night. Bye Shub." Keval said and hung up.

Author's POV

Ananya was looking at Shub with shock and disbelief.

"How could you...!" She managed to whisper.

"No Ananaya it's not true. He must be joking." Shub said while walking towards her slowly.

"HOW DARE YOU?" She shouted.

"Ananya listen to me...." Shub held her shoulder. But she pushed him away.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME!" She shouted.

"Tum khudko samajte kya ho? Khudko koi raja maharaja samjte ho jo apne liye rakhel rakhe?" She asked him.

"Shut up Ananya! What are you saying?" Shubman asked her.

"Stop saying these words Ananya! It hurts!" Shub said with a line tear in his eyes. Never he thought that he will lose the woman he love.

"Kya farak padta hai tumhe? Kya farak padta hai tumhe ki meri jindagi kharab ho jaye ya kuch bhi ho jaye! Tumhari is harkat ki vajah se meri jindagi barbad ho gayi hai! Media wale mere aur mere parivaar ke piche bhediyoon ke tarah pade huye hai. Tumhe samaj bhi aa raha hai tumnr kya kar diya!" She continued to shout at him.

She was hurt because of the man she loved.

"Meri baat suno Ani...."

"Muze kuch nahi sunana! Bohot kuch sun liya maine! Ek kam karo apne us Keval dost ko yaha bulao. Threesome karte hai. Meri izzat ki parvah to tumhe hai hi nahi." She was shouting like a mad woman.

"ANANYA!" Shub shouted at her.

"SHUT UP! Now I know why you wanted to be friend with me. You had intention, right? All chatting, coffee dates, flirting, everything was lie, right?" She asked him.

"Ani please...." He pleaded but she was not in state to listen anything.

"Kuch mat kaho! Please!" She said.

Tears were flowing from her eyes.

"You know what..." She started and walked towards him standing infront of him.

"I never know, you are one of them who pretend to be friend with a girl just to get them in your bed." She said.

"Are you ever listening to yourself? You are just assuming things which are hardly 1% true." He said.

"I know very well what I am saying but I never know you are a characterles...."

Before she can complete, he grabed her hand and pinned her to the wall harshly.

"How dare you?" He asked dangerously.

"Leave me, you are hurting me!" She shouted.

As soon as he realised what he had done, he left her.

"You ruined a beautiful and precious friendship. Now bear it." She said and turned to left.

And she left.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Huge misunderstanding! Now what will happen?

Did you liked today's chapter?

Do comments and vote.

See you soon❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 246 6
They are best friends as world knows them to be but there is something more to it . What is it? They have to figure it out. #angstwithhappyending # r...
13.2K 1.3K 22
You can't help it when you're in love, it's not a choice. It's a feeling that you can't control and everyone should understand that! Love is beautifu...
144K 9.6K 72
She was in the food isle, looking for some good biscuits when she saw him. He was handsome to the least. But then she saw what he was doing. He saw h...
29.6K 1.4K 37
I called the Event Manager to recheck if everything is done right. Once I got an affirmative answer from him, I hung the phone and we have to be ther...