Project tiftanglen || Neteyam

Oleh imcluelesshaha

"You ruined me! You damned me, forced me to live like this, and why? Why?! Tell me god damn it" "Why" "What?"... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
[a/n!}
16
17
19
20
21
22
Wooo!
A/N pls read
Epilogue

18

272 8 1
Oleh imcluelesshaha

"Come on man! Go faster!" Tarian whooped, the tulkun below him, on whose fin he was sitting was named Wanui, Wanui let out clicks of cheek, eyes closing as if imitating a smile, Tarian whooped. They flew near other tulkuns, sea navi eyeing him, smiling. They passed Ronal who seemed to be smiling, he had never seen her smile before. Tarian jumped into the water, creating waves on the surface. Wanui clicked annoyed. Roughly it meant

"Dont do that". At some point he started to understand her. He swam down to the ground, Wanui following him curiously. He met her in the middle, placing his hand on her snoot.

He thought for a second, thinking of the sign.

"Friends?"

Wanui clicked happily, nodding, doing a flip in the water which Tarian recreated to the best of his ability.

Tarian hadn't felt this happy in a while, his wounds had healed a long time ago, but true happiness is hard to find, he thought for a while that he was meant for solace, but his was nice. The sun was low in the sky, Wanui not swimming so enthusiastically anymore. She was tired.

"Swim back?" He signed, looked at her eye. Wanui clicked, her clicks now cognitive and understandable for the boy.

"Yes" Tarian nodded, climbing up to her back, laying down, watching the still alight sky pass them.

Tarian swam up to shore, turning away, walking back to the marui, waving solemnly at Wanui.

He took off his hand, taking a bag full of screws, tools and other human materials he had gotten as a gift from Max.

His hand was weird today, he flipped open the gun compartment. Taking a wrench and getting to work.

Half an hour passed as he quietly tinkered with his hand, the metal on his thighs, his single hand slightly struggling to work effectively, used to a stand holding it up. He saw Jake walking near the entrance, Tonowari following him, he leaned in, looking at them intently.

"What is wrong?"

"Sky people, they are looking for you down south, they have a boy that speaks navi" spider, Tarian thought.

"Have they killed anyone?" asked Jake.

"Not yet. They threaten to, but noone will reveal where you are, on my command"

Tarian looked forward to Neytiri who was looking angrily at whatever she was doing at the moment.

"We must hunt this demon, kill him"

"We have to think about it" Said jake, not wanting to hear more Tarian zoned out for the rest of the conversation, trying his best not to hear it, the proof that he didn't belong here.

That him living his life peacefully was a bad choice which led to killing of creatures so majestic. What if they killed Wanui? They didnt know of her importance, nor did they care if she was the friend of some random boy.

...

When he exited the marui Lo'ak was sneakily followed by Tsireya. He saw him being led to the marui he could only guess was Tonowari's. He followed them watching Jake drag his hands down his face. He slipped in behind Lo'ak, being noticed and acknowledged by Jake.

"You allowed it." Spoke Tonowari.

"You allowed him to bond with the outcast."

"Tsireya '' Tonowari said as he turned to Tsireya.

"You disappoint me daughter" Tsireya flinched, her face turning sad and sour.

"And you, are a son of a great warrior who was raised better than that"

Lo'ak looked down. He opened his mouth.

"Sir Payakan saved my life, you don't know him"

Tonowari sighed, slightly mixed with a groan.

"Sit" He motioned to the ground, taking a seat himself.

He looked up at those still sitting and frowned

"SIT DOWN!" Everyone, frightened, sat down on the ground, including Tarian.

"Hear my words boy" He said after doing a motion with his hands.

"In the time's of the first songs, tulkuns fought amongst themselves to gain territory and revenge." He looked around

"But they realised, that killind, justified or not, just leads to more killing.

Therefore it was forbidden to kill, that is the way of the tulkun.

Payakan is a killer, therefore he is an outcast."

Lo'ak frowned.

"I'm sorry sir, but you are wrong."

Neytiri grabbed his arm

"Lo'ak! You are speaking with the Olo'eyktan!"

Tonowari sighed. Lo'ak spoke up again.

"I know what I know."

Jake stepped forward.

"I'll take care of him.".

...

Tensions were high, incredibly high, Both parents were slightly exasperated at Lo'ak's actions. However now they were swimming towards a tulkun, orange float's speared into it, keeping it afloat. It was a small group, and as they floated to the tulkun Tarians hopes diminished, praying to Eywa that Wanui had not fallen victim to the hand of the sky people.

The closer they got Tarian noticed it wasnt her, weight on his shoulder alleviating, sadness replacing it at the thought that he was glad someone other then him would have t osuffer.

Ronalswam up to the body, putting her palm near its eye.

she sobbed, placing her forehead on the now cold skin of the tulkun.

"Her name was Ro'a, she was my soul sister.

She was the composer of songs, very respected." the only breaks in her talk were rugged sad gasps of air.

"We sang together.

She waited many breeding cycles to have this calf, the clan was so happy for her."

Tarian swam under her fin, seeing her calf lay, dead still as if it died from the pain of loosing a mother.

He noticed the pinging device, pointing towards it.

"Tonowari what is this.." She said, her voice so quiet it barely resounded.

"WHAT IS THIS, TONOWARI?!" She sobbed, her eyes closed, Tarian covered his mouth, his eyes looking at Ro'a's cold body, closing his eyes, wishing her a good life within Eywa.

...

"My spirit sister and her child have been murdered by the sky people" Ronals voice was riggid cold, pain pinging from ever surface of the net, the sully's in a sea of ocean navi, weapons ready.

"This war has come to us!" As he said that all the ocean navi hissed, making different faces of anger, preparation for fighting along with Tonowari.

"We knew that our tulkuns were being hunted! But it happened far from here! Now this is happening!"

Jake stepped forward, the attention pinging to him, the rhythmic pinger of the tracker still resonating within the room.

Jake appeared stressed.

"You have to understand how the sky people think- they dont care about the balance of life"

Comments were shushed by Neteyam shouting.

"Listen to him!" Neteyam stood by Tarian, their tails slightly intertwined.

"This is just the beginning!- You gotta- tell your tulkun to leave-"

Ronal spoke up.

"Leave?"

more chapters then yesterday! also, cliffhanger bitches!

-eb

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

62.4K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...
10.8K 235 16
Let's start with the beginning when I was born on Pandora, the first war against sky people and Na'vi people. My mom was a scientist she discovered h...
25.6K 1K 26
You're a scientist's daughter who was asked to come to Pandora to take her place after she passed away. When you arrive, you discover a lot of things...
185K 7.6K 21
" 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢 " " 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐞 " ...