It Gets Better

IAmLacy86 tarafından

Jamie Campbell Bower x Reader where the reader is Joseph Quinn's sister. The story is that Jamie, Joseph, and... Daha Fazla

First Day of Filming
The Incident
Bruises Don't Lie
Reliving That Night
Becoming More Than Just Friends
Unexpected
How to Save A Life
Fugitive On The Loose
Leaving For Vacation
Beach Vibes
A Perfect Distraction
A Beautiful Morning
When Two Become One
Not Planned
You're Going To Be An Uncle
Rockstar or Princess?
Bump In The Road

A Big Step

127 6 5
IAmLacy86 tarafından

*6 MONTHS LATER*

You were standing in the bathroom applying some makeup to your face. You, Jamie, and Joseph had plans to go to dinner. Jamie had a meeting with his manager, so the plan was just for you and Joseph to meet him at the restaurant. You decided to wear some black jeans, black cami, and brown jacket.

Just as you finished up with your makeup, you heard a knock at the door. You walked out of the bathroom and headed over to the door. When you opened the door, you saw Joseph standing there.

"Hey, come in," you said as you moved aside and he walked into the house.

"You about ready?" he asked with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, I just need to put my shoes on and grab my purse," you said as you headed over to where you heels were. "I'm so hungry right now," you said as you slipped one of the heels on and zipped up the side.

"Is Jamie still at his meeting?" he asked as you put your other heel on.

"Yeah, I texted him a little bit ago, but I haven't heard back yet," you said as you checked your phone again before you put it into your purse. "Alright, I'm ready now," you said as you started to walk towards the door.

The drive to the restaurant was not long. Once you both arrived, Joseph found an empty spot and parked. You unbuckled your seatbelt and opened your purse. You pulled your phone out and saw that Jamie had text you back.

"Jamie is already here, so we can go ahead inside," you said as you replied back to him.

You put your phone back into your purse before you both got out of the vehicle. You waited for Joseph to come around before you both walked towards the entrance of the restaurant. Joseph opened the door and held it open for you.

"Thank you," you said to him as you entered the restaurant and headed over to the hostess.

"Good evening. How many?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"We're actually meeting somewhere here. The reservation is under Bower," you replied as Joseph stood next to you.

"Right this way," she said with a smile as she started to walk and you followed behind her.

As soon as Jamie saw you both coming, his face immediately lit up. He stood up as you reached where he was.

"Hey, love," Jamie said before he gave you a quick kiss.

"How did the meeting go?" you asked as you took a seat next to Jamie and Joseph sat down across from you.

"Good. We were just trying to finalize everything with my schedule," he replied as you started to look over the menu.

As the three of you ate dinner, you couldn't help but notice that Jamie seemed like he was being a little quiet and anxious. You didn't want to talk about it at the moment, so you decided that you would just leave it go until you got home. You were just hoping that he was okay.

"I'm stuffed," Joseph said as he slouched back a little in his chair.

"Same," you replied as you grabbed your glass of wine and took another sip.

You looked over and saw your waitress coming over to the table with a plate in her hand. None of you had ordered dessert, so you were a little confused at the time.

"Here you go," the waitress said with a smile as she set the plate down on the table.

You were going to tell her that she must have had the wrong table, but then you noticed what was written on the plate.

You kept reading the plate and then looked over at Jamie.

"Jamie," you said as you turned towards him on your chair.

He stood up from his chair and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a black velvet box before he slowly got down on one knee in front of you. You brought your hands up to your mouth as you felt tears come to your eyes. Joseph had started to take a video the moment that the plate was placed onto the table.

"Y/N," Jamie started to say as he looked up at you while he held the box in one hand and held your left hand with his other. "You have been one of the most supportive people that I have had in my life since the day that I first met you. You have been there for me through the good times and bad times. You have been so supportive, caring, and loving," he said as tears came to your eyes and you smiled at him. "This past year has been the best year of my life and I want to continue this journey with you," he said as he opened up the box to reveal the engagement ring.

"Jamie, it's beautiful," you said as you looked at the ring as tears started to come out of your eyes.

"Y/N, will you marry me?" Jamie asked and you looked at him as you started to nod your head. "Yes?" he asked with a slight smile on his face and you smiled back.

"Yes," you said as you nodded your head and everyone started to clap for the two of you.

You let out a little chuckle as you looked around while Jamie took the ring out of the box. You held your left hand out to him and he slowly slid the ring onto your finger. It was a perfect fit and it was gorgeous. Once the ring was on, Jamie cupped your face in his hands, and pressed his lips to yours. The clapping from everyone continued and there were a few hoots and hollers as you both kissed a few more times. You were definitely surprised by the proposal, but that would explain why Jamie was acting a little off.

"Congratulations," Joseph said and you looked up to see him standing next to you.

"Thank you," you said as he gave you a hug.

"Congratulations, man," Joseph said as he went to give Jamie a hug.

"Thanks for helping me with everything," Jamie said as he hugged Joseph.

"You knew about this?" you asked as you looked down at the ring that was on your finger.

"Yes, that's why I had to pick you up this evening," Joseph answered as he sat back down in his chair.

Joseph took some pictures of you and Jamie with the ring and the dessert plate so that two of you could post on social media at some point to announce the engagement. The three of you shared the dessert and it was delicious. Once it was gone and the bill was paid, the three of you headed outside so you could head home.

"Alright, I love you," Joseph said as he gave you a hug. "Be safe going home."

"We will," you said as you pulled back from the hug.

"Thanks, again," Jamie said as he gave Joseph a hug.

"You're welcome. I know you will take good care of her," Joseph said as he looked at Jamie. "I love you guys," he said as he started to head to his car.

You and Jamie walked together over to his car. Once you both got into his car, you gave him a few more kisses.

"Were you surprised?" he asked as he started the car.

"Definitely," you answered with a smile. "I thought something was wrong. You were acting weird at dinner, but now I know why."

"I was so fucking nervous," he said as he approached a red light and came to a stop. "It was just stressful trying to make sure that everything was going to go according to plan."

"Well, I loved every moment of it and I love you," you said as you leaned towards him.

"I love you, too, darling," he said as he leaned towards you and gave you a kiss.

The light turned green and he started to drive again. The both of you arrived back at the house a short time later. You took off your makeup, changed into your lounge clothes, and flopped down on the couch while Jamie got changed. You couldn't stop looking at the addition to your ring finger. You were now engaged. You never thought this day would come.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

129K 2K 15
Y/n was a typical introverted, shy guy. Still, when he finds out that he and his sister are both mutants, they are sent to the Charles Xavier school...
201 0 14
(For this fanfiction I had season 3 end just a little differently so the Byers stayed in Hawkins and hopper is Alive.) Eddie and Ivy have been best f...
11.6K 385 8
A teenage girl's quest to get her crush to fall for her. Ibusaki Shun x Reader
308K 5.7K 27
Eddie Munson X Reader ⚠️Smut Warning⚠️ (Based on season 4) #1 in S4 #2 in Eddie Munson x Reader #2 in Eddie x Reader #3 in Eddie