After dressing up as a vase b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 45

1K 18 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 45 A Big Victory (Part 2)

    As soon as Lu Chi laid down his burden, the program crew panicked.

    The culprits, Hong Yi and He Yong, were even more stunned, speechless behind the camera.

    As long as they were so dazed, Lu Chi had already walked to the gate with his suitcase, and was about to go out with his long legs.

    It was Shen Ming who was the first to react. She strode forward to block Lu Chi, "Teacher Lu."

    Three simple words, the meaning of retaining is obvious.

    Lu Chi looked at Shen Ming who was close at hand, his heart trembled with excitement, and he almost spoke to comfort him.

    But not now.

    You have to do a full set of acting, if you don't teach the show crew a deep lesson this time, you will really treat them as clay figurines kneaded by everyone.

    On the front foot, he deliberately found Shen Ming's former "rumored boyfriend", and on the back foot, he deliberately arranged for the hotel room to be fully booked. After recording for three stops, everyone knew that his sleep quality was poor. Except that he lived in a three-person room at the beginning, which time was it not a separate room prepared for him?

    Fortunately, this time, I temporarily arranged for the flying guests to come over, and I didn't say hello in advance.

    If he vacates half of the room, the camera will show that he, Lu Chi, is tolerant and generous to others. If he doesn't let him go out, what will be cut out is that Lu Chi relied on himself to win a best actor, bully the little bastard, and play big names in the show.

    No matter what choice he makes, the breaking point is always there.

    But with so many 'coincidences' arranged, it depends on whether he is worthy or not, right?

    The corners of Lu Chi's lips curled up slightly, looking down on such small movements.

    But when Shen Ming came to stop him first, Lu Chi still couldn't help his heart beat faster, even his palms were hot, and he almost touched the other's cheek with his hands.

    "Ms. Lu, don't leave. We can discuss the room issue." Shen Ming said, "Why don't the three of them live in a triple room? Su Jing, Xueqian and I can live in a double room."

    You must know that Su Jing and Fang Xueqian are a few catties thinner than her, so there is absolutely no problem in a room.

    Lu Chi retorted without thinking: "No."

    Shen Ming's situation was similar to his, the conditioned reflex on the plane almost broke his shoulder blades, if Shen Ming slept with someone else, he would definitely do it for his own sake. The companion chose not to sleep a wink all night.

    She didn't think there was any problem, but Lu Chi felt distressed just thinking about it.

    If the program team doesn't give an explanation this time, don't even think about continuing to record it!

    Shen Ming said again: "Then let's go to another hotel and open a new room."

    Seeing that she didn't understand his intention, Lu Chi couldn't help but chuckled inwardly.

    "The expenses have already been halved. If we open another room, we will be so poor that we can't afford food." Lu Chi pretended to be sad and said, "It's better to save me some money." After talking with

    Shen Ming Blinking, revealing a message.

    After all, there were a few days of video calls, just such a small look, Shen Ming immediately understood, and immediately cooperated: "It's a big deal, I eat less, find a job to move bricks, and I won't starve to death after all. Teacher Lu Just don't go, just stay."

    "No, this show can't be recorded anymore."

    "We can discuss it further..."

    The two of them were at the entrance of the hotel lobby, singing together, and a few people who had a tacit understanding also stepped forward Help me out, and you can't run Hong Yi down.

    Even if Hong Yi has a thick skin, he can't handle it now.

    Ignoring the camera, he hurried up to grab Lu Chi's hand, licked his face and smiled, "Brother Lu, Brother Lu, what are you doing? It's the fourth stop and you suddenly stopped recording, isn't it? Are you making trouble?" Lu     Chi said with a smirk

    : "Oh? Who is making trouble?"

If you are dissatisfied, just mention it to me directly, and I promise to do my best to satisfy you, okay?"

    This time Hong Yi was really in a hurry.

    Others don't know, but he, the director, has read the hot spot analysis report. Compared with the popularity of other guests, the popularity of Lu Chi and Shen Ming is basically unmatched by others, which is beyond the reach of others.

    In particular, the two people's "Chi Ming Double Standard" CP party is getting bigger and bigger, and Weibo Chaochao is directly in the front row.

    No, did you suddenly think of getting a flying guest over a while ago?

    It just so happened that Ji Ming wanted to make contact with him, and remembered that he was Shen Ming's rumored boyfriend, so he brought him in. As for the hotel...

    what a surprise!

    But it is undeniable that Hong Yi had never planned to solve this problem before.

    Until Lu Chi stopped recording.

    It's okay to be someone else, this is his ratings guarantee, Lu Chi's stop recording = Chi Ming's double standard split = ratings drop = no year-end bonus!

    After a simple calculation in my heart, Hong Yi was about to cry this time.

    Lu Chi squinted at him, and sneered: "Room problem?"

    Hong Yi: "All upgrades!"

    Lu Chi: "Halved the cost?"

    Hong Yi: "Add it back!"

    Lu Chi: "We are now There are seven people."

    Hong Yi: "...an extra 15%!"

    Satisfied, Lu Chi raised his legs and walked back, halfway through the walk, he did not forget to say to Shen Ming: "We will have a big dinner tonight." The appearance of drowning is completely different from the man who stopped recording with a straight face just now!

    It was only then that Hong Yi realized that he had been cheated.

    But when he recalled the request he had just made, his heart beat wildly in anger.

    oh!

    He finally arranged the script! !

    ...

    Lu Chi's threat to stop the recording has achieved a major victory. Not to mention all the funds cut off by all the staff have been returned, and even the room has been upgraded. It is enough to show that the program group is bullying and bullying others. This, I dare not let a fart go.

    What a delight!

    Only Ji Ming, who was still a monster before, was as quiet as a chicken in an instant, and he even talked a lot less.

    This is Lu Chi's warning.

    One for the program team, but also a warning for him.

    So what if he comes in as a flying guest relying on his scandal with Shen Ming?

    In this show, Lu Chi is always favored and confident. As for the choice...

    Heh, it doesn't matter whether a third-tier or fourth-tier scumbag is more important than an actor?

    Temporarily changed to a hotel, everyone packed their luggage and found a restaurant for dinner. It was only when Ji Ming was ordering that he slowed down, ordered a piece of food and ate it slowly at his seat.

    The others didn't notice his quietness, and they took extra care of Shen Ming when ordering food, but she almost never refused to agree to whatever she wanted, especially the portion, which was also terrifyingly large.

    Ji Ming watched Shen Ming gobble up meat and noodles with almost trembling eyes, and everyone who was surprised was dumbfounded.

    "Shen Ming...you, have you eaten so much lately?"

    "Huh?"

    After being called out, Shen Ming's eating speed was a little slower. She raised her head and glanced at Ji Ming, "Grow up and eat a lot."

    Others Person: "...Pfft."

    Shen Ming's serious nonsense appearance is so cute!

    Ji Ming: "...?"

    God has such a long body. He obviously claimed to be a weight-loss person when he was filming the show together. He didn't touch anything except green grass. Now he dares to eat big fish and meat ?

    Is this the same woman he knew?

    This question suddenly appeared in Ji Ming's mind, and before he could figure it out, Shen Ming gave him a deep look. It is clearly a pair of beautiful eyes that are full of autumn water, but it seems that a sharp sword cuts his whole body, and sees everything about him clearly.

    This feeling of running naked made Ji Ming tremble involuntarily, and quickly lowered his head to avoid the other party's gaze.

    the next day.

    The guests went to their mission location, a quiet and elegant town.

    It can be seen that the local residents attach great importance to the Medieval Festival. Before the festival begins, slogans have been pasted on the side of the road. Many locals are already walking on the streets in medieval costumes. The women wore long skirts and carried handbags made of sackcloth.

    The men were dressed in different costumes, including archers with quiver bags and bows and arrows, and neatly dressed knights with swords on their waists.

    It makes people feel like they are in a world hundreds of years ago.

    Here, they are outsiders.

    "Wow! The atmosphere in this town is really good." Yin Baize whistled and asked curiously, "They all wear this kind of clothes, so we have to wear the same clothes then, right?" "Nonsense."

    "

    But I feel like cosplay!" Fang Xueqian said excitedly: "This kind of role performance feels very cool, why don't we go and see the booths and costumes rented by the program group first?" For women, of course, they have to watch

    first See if the clothes look good or not!

    Several people nodded and followed the crowd to walk in one direction.

    The town is not too small, and the crowd walked for half an hour before they saw a tent gathered together on a flat and wide grass.

    No, it's not really a tent either.

    It's just a 'tent' made by sticking a few logs in the grass, and then putting a few pieces of hemp on the side. Even the fixed things are made by hand.

    Everything follows the environment of that era.

    It was the first time for Shen Ming to see this form of commemorating history, and she couldn't help walking around the many stalls curiously. When she saw a row of baskets in front of a little boy, she couldn't help squatting down and asking: "What is this?" Can it be sold too? How much is it?"

    "...%¥@!"

    The brown-haired boy replied with his eyebrows raised, looking fierce.

    But Shen Ming couldn't understand, so she spread her hands.

    The two of them just stared at each other, neither of them could understand the other's language.

    "Why are you here?"

    After searching around, Lu Chi found Shen Ming. Seeing her squatting on the ground and 'confronting' the child, he couldn't help laughing and said, "Do you want to ask him anything?" Seeing the

    savior coming, Shen Ming Ming quickly pulled him over.

    She pointed to the basket on the ground and said, "Don't you want us to participate? I can make this kind of basket. Mr. Lu, please help me to find out how he sells this basket. We can also refer to it." "Mingming

    you Know how to weave this kind of basket?"

    "Yeah."

    "It's amazing, I can't."

    Lu Chi praised her, and quietly touched the top of her head while she was not paying attention.

    Shen Ming didn't care so much now, and hurriedly urged.

    Thinking of the money spent in the restaurant yesterday, she felt a sense of urgency. There is a money-making project right now, so she has to ask clearly!

    Lu Chi had no choice but to communicate with the little boy for a while, but couldn't help laughing after only two or three sentences.

    Shen Ming hurriedly urged: "What did he say?"

    Lu Chi suppressed a smile and said, "He said that we didn't follow the rules, and we were running around here in modern clothes, which made all of them lose their sense of experience." The implication, It is to let them, outsiders, go to the country and change their clothes as the Romans do before they come back!

    Shen Ming asked: "What about the basket?"

    Lu Chi said: "They bought this kind of basket in the wholesale market, and they just put it here for display. If they want to exchange it, they can only exchange it with items." Shen Ming asked confusedly: "

    Then how do we make money?"

    Lu Chi shook his head and said: "Walk one step at a time, and it's not bad to come and experience it."

    He believes that with today's events, the program crew will be more at ease in the future.

    As for money, just leave it to him.

    No matter what he said, he wouldn't let Shen Ming, a snack foodie, go hungry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
32.3K 697 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...
3.4K 53 28
[Non-traditional unlimited streaming] [The male and female protagonists have thick cheating fingers! Very rough! ] [Full text is free, Buddhist updat...
34.3K 489 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...