Chapter 131 - 138

.
Chapter 131 When Did She Know This? ...

    The atmosphere in the car was extremely weird.

    The brown-haired driver looked at the road ahead very seriously, keeping his eyes on his nose, his nose, his nose, and his heart without saying a word, only occasionally glancing at his boss from the corner of his eye.

    Hmm...

    still handsome, but this face is not good-looking.

    A little green sub.

    Andrei was indeed angry, and in a very gloomy mood. He looked in the rearview mirror and hardly avoided suspicion. The men and women who got together were almost gnashing their teeth.

    Who said that oriental women take their time to pursue things slowly?

    He had waited several months for the opportunity he had finally waited for. Now, it seems that he has already found someone to marry? Slow down, slow down you big-headed ghost!

    As far as the intimate posture of the two of them is concerned, if he can't see that they are a couple, he is blind.

    How embarrassing Andre is now, how angry he is with himself who was pestering him before, he thought that those were just excuses from the other party, who knew that what she once said about having a partner was actually true!

    At this moment, Andre wished he could kill the previous self who was stalking him, and the bottom of his heart was even more annoyed.

    But he pretended very well, his heart was turbulent, but his face was as calm as a mountain. Occasionally, when he looked at the oriental man in the rearview mirror, he could grit his back molars and squeeze out a smile, although this smile was a bit fake.

    No, it's quite fake.

    But it can also express one's own attitude, isn't it?

    He, Andre, has always been a person who can afford to let go. Although he missed this beautiful rose, the next lovely rose is still waiting for him.

    Looking back several times with a complicated expression, Andre turned his head in pain and chose to turn a blind eye.

    "It seems to be a passable gentleman."

    Lu Chi smiled and let out a sigh of relief, his fear eased a little. Shen Ming elbowed him expressionlessly, successfully making him shut up.

    The hotel we stayed in was good, and Lu Chi moved his suitcase to the same room as Shen Ming in front of Andre, completely crushing his little thoughts.

    The moment the door closed, Lu Chi hugged the suitcase and almost screamed with laughter.

    Really, he still thought this person would be a threat, but looking at it now, he is not his opponent at all.

    Lu Chi was completely relieved now, he sent him to LA that day, bought a plane ticket for the next day, and then returned home, rushing back home to work on the crew of "The Queen".

    This kind of behavior of running away after taking the oath of sovereignty is really confusing, and Sun Anqi and Yuan Bao were taken aback for a while.

    Didn't this uncle say he came to travel?

    What kind of operation is it to leave the next day? It's really a panic to burn money.

    Listening to Yuan Bao's whispered complaints, Shen Ming couldn't help laughing out loud, she could clearly see the little thought about Lu Chi.

    But what can the family do? Of course I can only get used to it.