Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Video Exploded (Second Update~)...

    "Shen Ming, you are in the wrong place! Try again."

    "It's wrong again, can you give me some expression feedback?" "

    I heard that you have to record a variety show in a few days, now you have to give me some dedication, okay?" , What's the matter with your acting skills?"

    "Shen Ming, can you do it? What I want is a coquettish and cheap|good-for-nothing female villain, who made you stand there coldly, why are you pretending to be noble, hurry up, stop Wasting everyone's time."

    ...

    The entire shed echoed with Cai Fuwu's earth-shattering roars and abuse.

    Even though his curse was dry and his voice was hoarse, he still didn't stop talking. Taking advantage of the excuse of filming, she unscrupulously scolded Shen Ming to death.

    Before the filming, Cai Fu really couldn't make any trouble.

    But when the filming started, as the chief director of a film, the rights were gone.

    He can't do it without venting his anger!

    Little did they know that as soon as the words "pretending to be noble" came out, everyone understood Cai Fu's careful thinking, and his feelings were for Shen Ming, and he wanted to take a dive.

    As for the actresses in this group, which one hasn't been taken advantage of by him?

    Today's scene is the scene where the heroine bullies the villain. It would not have jumped so fast, but Cai Fu still couldn't swallow that breath. He bowed his head to apologize, by the way...

    He glanced at Shen Ming who was wearing a red dress, and couldn't help swallowing.

    Tsk, stunner.

    Shen Ming met her presumptuous eyes, her pupils gradually became darker, and she gestured towards Cai Fu.

    The index finger and middle finger are bent, as if to be a metaphor.

    Cai Fu: "...!"

    Cai Fu was frightened, and immediately looked away, falling on the lead actress who kept winking at him, the obedient and sweet lead actress in the past few nights, which made her feel a little better.

    After taking a sip of tea, Cai Fu rolled his eyes and said leisurely: "Rongrong, that one you just did was too light. You are revenge. This is your enemy. How can you hesitate?"

    " Not much else to say, just that slap in the face just now is not realistic."

    "Well, let's shoot that one, close-up, so that the audience can feel the refreshment and pleasure of revenge, happy Hurry up, come back with a few more."

    "..."

    The leading actress standing opposite Shen Ming was also stunned, she gasped and looked at Shen Ming opposite, almost crying.

    Everyone in Shen Ming's big name circle knows who doesn't know, and the feat of smashing a table with one fist in a variety show is still vivid in his memory.

    If she offended her badly, she might be hated by the other party in the future and cause a lot of trouble.

    She leaned over tremblingly, and said in a low voice: "Shen, Shen Ming, you will see some momentum later, when my hand falls on your face, remember, remember to dodge, I will slow down.