Chapter 12

Chapter 12 He wants to see this woman, Shen Ming, after all...

    This Shen Ming ate and drank enough and went back to the apartment to sleep.

    In a certain mansion in the same city, there are dark clouds and the whole house is filled with low air pressure.

    "So she carried me back like a bag of rice?"

    "...Well."

    With difficulty admitting the matter, Xu An bit the bullet and said, "Actually, it's not her fault, right? She was eliminated, I don't think I'm in a good mood."

    It's okay not to mention this, but when it was mentioned, Lu Chi became even more angry.

    He unlocked the phone screen, quickly clicked on a trending search term that kept going up, and deliberately picked the most obvious photo and clicked it to show it to Xu An, with a gloomy face, "Is this what you mean by being in a bad mood? "

    "Oh, I think she is not in a good mood."

    "..."

    If Xu An wanted to say something nice for Shen Ming, he couldn't say it this time. You can clearly see the chili foam remaining at the corners of Shen Ming's mouth, and the corners of his mouth are slightly raised so that no one can say "she's in a bad mood".

    "Anyway, it's thanks to her for bringing you back this time, otherwise we wouldn't know what you would do later." Xu An changed the subject and said seriously, "This time you have to go to the clinic for me , communicate with the doctor once."

    "I won't go." Lu Chi refused without thinking.

    "For the sake of your health, you must go to me. You don't even want to film in the past year. I have already rejected all the books that came to your door." "

    Xu An!"

    Lu Chi was really angry this time, his eyes that were always gentle as water The eyes are full of ice blades, if eyes can kill, Xu An believes that he has died countless times.

    It was rare for Xu An to speak harshly, and his tone was uncompromising.

    "When will you get out of the role in the last play, I will consider arranging work for you. If you were not bumped into by Shen Ming this time, would you still plan to hide it from me? Let me tell you, starting today, Zhou Yu I'll just stay at your place, and you can't refuse."

    Lu Chi didn't speak, with a smile on his lips, his eyes were cloudy, and his little finger twitched unconsciously as it rested on his leg.

    Xu An felt uncomfortable reading it, and only regretted listening to Lu Chi's nonsense and letting him take the notebook. Indeed, it is true that he won the Best Actor based on that movie, but the sequelae are too serious.

    I don't know when I can get out of the play.

    "Zhou Yu, you stay here tonight, go back and pack your luggage and bring it here tomorrow."

    "Okay."

    Seeing the two people around him staring at him as if they were a prisoner, Lu Chi rubbed the back of his neck, which was still aching. , the color of the eyes gradually became darker.

    Oh, Shen Ming.

    Great, you've managed to get my attention.

    ...

    The first live broadcast of "Actors' Competition" came to an end, but the popularity of the topic continued to rise, directly accounting for half of the hot search list.