Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Eighth Broadcast Gymnastics

    "Sister Ming, this is your dinner."

    There was still some time before the recording of the second half, Yuan Bao had already prepared to hand out a bento, and Shen Ming opened it to see that it was full of emerald green.

    "Thank you."

    Shen Ming thanked him sincerely, eating up all the food in two or three bites.

    Well, it's delicious as always, but I'm not very hungry.

    Shen Ming rubbed his lower abdomen, "Is there any more?"

    Yuan Bao shook his head, "No, you can't eat too much when recording a program, it won't look good if your belly protrudes. But I still have an apple here, I'll eat it after you finish recording It counts as an extra meal."

    Shen Ming looked around and found that regardless of men and women, everyone had a small portion of food, and some of them didn't even eat at all, just drinking water to fill their stomachs.

    Just when she was about to close her eyes and rest her mind to reduce calorie consumption, there was a conversation outside the house.

    "Lu Chi, long time no see."

    "Originally, I just heard news that you would come, but I didn't expect you to come to be a guest. I asked you on WeChat before, but you still didn't tell the truth. I caught the right one."

    "It really is a man's mouth, a deceitful ghost."

    Feng Bailuo twitched his bangs twice, looked at the man in front of him shyly, leaned forward slightly, and pulled them closer without a trace distance.

    The closer they got, the bigger the pink smudge on Feng Bailuo's face became.

    Known as the human hormone, Lu Chi's appearance is absolutely impeccable. Although Feng Bailuo has worked with countless actors, she is still amazed by the other's appearance.

    Like the spring breeze, the gentle and handsome face is nothing special at first glance, it only gives people a sense of comfort and can't raise your guard. Before I tasted it, I fell into a little drunk.

    "Sister Bai Luo."

    Lu Chi smiled softly, breaking Feng Bailuo's fantasy as soon as he opened his mouth.

    Her face froze, and the blush faded away.

    Sister?

    Is she that old? She is only three years older than the other party.

    "Why do you call me so unfamiliar? Just call me Bai Luo."

    Feng Bailuo took two steps forward angrily.

    With a gentle smile on Lu Chi's face, he took two steps back silently.

    "You have debuted longer than me, so I should call you sister." Lu Chi said: "The recording will start soon, I wonder how you are preparing for the performance?" Feng Bailuo's smile disappeared in the mouthful of "you

    " without a trace.

    Thinking of getting close, the mood of testing the tone suddenly disappeared. She restrained her smile and replied: "Thank you for your concern, King Lu. In terms of performance, I will never make mistakes.

    " and go.

    Lu Chi turned around and glanced at Feng Bailuo's back, reached out and patted the corner of his clothes, and strode away in the opposite direction.

    Through the half-open door, the little cannon fodder who saw everything in their eyes chattered away. They were all addicted to the spring breeze of the actor Lu's smile and couldn't help themselves. They shouted such words as handsome, gentle, and super good tempered.

    Shen Ming saw everything in his eyes, and silently closed his eyes.

    Lu Chi has a good temper?

    She doesn't think so.

    The recording of the second half will start soon.

    The silence of the program group and the weird relationship between the artists made the seats in the second half continue as before. The old god Shen Ming was sitting in the C seat and watching the people around him come on stage one after another.

    The recording of the second half is actually the part of choosing a partner.

    In order to cover up the existence of the script, the program team deliberately made a lottery session. The actors who were escorted took the lead in drawing lots. After performing on stage, they picked cannon fodder partners one after another. When it was Jiang Yuefei's turn to play, Shen Ming finally recovered and finished. Prepare.

    "Ah, after watching Jiang Yuefei's performance, my girlish heart almost jumped out." The host praised several times, and asked, "I don't know which partner you want to choose?" "I

    chose My partner is Shen Ming."

    On stage, Jiang Yuefei smiled embarrassedly, "Actually, I have wanted to cooperate with Shen Ming for a long time, I am her fan, and I don't know if Shen Ming wants to cooperate with me.

    " Out, the audience burst into applause.

    Without morals, anything is possible!

    After all, there are still many ruthless people in this world, look, this Jiang Yuefei even said this out of his mouth for the sake of popularity!

    Shen Ming didn't understand why they were applauding, got up and walked onto the stage, reached out to hold Jiang Yuefei's hand, "Happy cooperation."

    100,000 yuan, half of it in hand!

    The host asked again: "Then what performance did Shen Ming prepare for us today?"

    Shen Ming: "The eighth set of radio gymnastics.

    "

    Everyone: "...?"

    What the hell? Did I hear you right?