Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Picking up a rock and shooting yourself in the foot (second update)...

    The wholesale market that the little boy said is not big.

    It is almost the same as the domestic small vegetable market, the only difference is the things they display.

    Just as Lu Chi guessed, the whole town is preparing for the Medieval Festival. From the very beginning, everyone is dressed in various medieval costumes, and even the products sold are related to the festival.

    Elaborate spears and shields, knives and swords, bow and arrow suits, and looking heavy and thick armor, these are the items that men often equip. And there are quite a few things for ladies, such as beautiful dresses, jewelry, and some handmade decorations, there are quite a few things to choose from.

    In addition to these, there is also a shop dedicated to renting horses.

    A group of people who had ridden horses in Norway couldn't help approaching there, looking at these horses, they were a little moved. Seeing so many cameras around them, the stall owner quickly put on a smiling face to meet them.

    "Hey, friends from afar, are you going to participate in our annual festival? Do you want to experience the feeling of being a knight?" "

    Monkey's horse is docile and obedient, and the rent is also very cheap. Do you want to rent two horses?" God?"

    Lu Chi doesn't care about money, what he cares about renting a horse.

    The businessman named Monchi also said frankly that as long as he rented a horse, he could ride it around the town and experience the joy of being a knight.

    To put it bluntly, it is rented to install X.

    Ask about the rent again...

    "Goodbye."

    Lu Chi turned around sharply without hesitation.

    On the contrary, Ji Ming was quite moved, and persuaded: "Actually, it is also possible to rent a horse. After changing into clothes, we can ride the horse and find some scenic spots to take pictures as souvenirs."

    Thinking of the equestrian skills he had learned in the group, he turned his head and smiled confidently at Shen Ming, "Shen Ming, do you remember? When we were filming together, I was good at equestrian. When we were filming, you I was so scared that I kept hiding behind."

    Everyone: "..."

    Everyone present was silent.

    They looked at Ji Ming, who didn't know anything about it and was still sending messages to Shen Ming, and looked at Shen Ming, who was dressed in goose yellow, looked gentle and beautiful, and had no strength to restrain a chicken, but was actually a big devil. Slightly subtle.

    Oh, they forgot.

    Ji Ming didn't know anything about the last stop. If he knew about Shen Ming riding a horse and taking his sister with him, would he cover his face in embarrassment?

    "If you want to rent it, rent it." Without waiting for Shen Ming to reply, Lu Chi turned around and held the rein, and said with a smile to Ji Ming: "It doesn't have much money anyway, so we will rent it for a few days, and then you have to teach us well." Riding a horse."

    "Brother Lu, don't worry, we will take care of you."

    Ji Ming showed his usual sunny smile and patted his chest hard.

    Lu Chi smiled at him, and happily paid the rent.

    Those who knew the situation looked at Ji Ming gradually with a hint of sympathy.