After dressing up as a vase b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 37

1.4K 30 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 37 doesn't hurt, but... feels weird. ...

    Shen Ming doesn't know why she suddenly became this Shen Shuming, nor why she has the memory of this woman for more than 20 years, but she knows that there are similarities between herself and Shen Shuming.

    They are all for living.

    Shen Shuming came out of an orphanage and grew up without a father or a mother. Naturally, no one cares whether you have enough food and warm clothes. In the orphanage, the biggest guarantee is that you will not starve to death, and there is nothing else.

    As for Shen Shuming, the greatest luck in her life was when she was spotted by a scout at the age of 18, signed with a brokerage company, and was assigned to Sun Anqi's name.

    A good-looking face is the biggest advantage in this circle.

    Even if you can't sing, dance, or perform, you can earn more money than female artists of the same starting line just by virtue of this face.

    Sun Anqi is qualified and one of the few agents with a conscience. From the beginning of Shen Shuming's debut to the present, she has never been contaminated by the dirty things in the circle, and she is going to the top line.

    It's a pity that whether it's Shen Shuming or the current Shen Ming, they are always not enlightened in acting skills. They have been in the circle for several years, but their reputation is getting worse and worse.

    That being said, there is still a lot of money to be made.

    However, the original Shen Shuming was dazzled by the red wine and greenery in this circle. Except for the money sent to the orphanage every month, she bought luxury goods for the rest. If it wasn't for Shen Ming's appearance on the actor competition show with "The Drunken Concubine", she might have to sleep on the street now and become a little beggar.

    But Shen Ming didn't want to talk about these things, nor did she intend to talk about them.

    She said to Fang Xueqian seriously: "So I don't feel sorry for what happened before. Even if I do it all over again, I will still grab that role." It has nothing to do

    with anything else, it's all about the money given.

    Before Fang Xueqian was thinking about what answer Shen Ming would give, she was even prepared for Shen Ming to apologize, and then she was ready to forgive him generously.

    This is the result?

    That's it?

    Fang Xueqian: "..."

    I'm so angry, but I still have to be strong to face this annoying woman.

    Sure enough, the little bit of affection she had for her before is gone!

    Fang Xueqian didn't continue to watch the last part of the variety show. She said "I'm tired, I'll go to bed first" with a livid face, and hid in the room angrily. She forgot to wear her angry shoes. Walking in with her feet, she didn't care whether the camera recorded her or not.

    She was afraid to stay any longer, so she couldn't control her fist and waved towards Shen Ming!

    The others watched Fang Xueqian being pissed off, and then looked at the expressionless Shen Ming and were shocked. Shen Ming dared to say it!

    I'm really not afraid that this word will be released.

    Ignoring their gazes, Shen Ming reached out to take the Fat House Happy Water on the table, drank half of the bottle and burped in satisfaction.

    As if it was a signal, Su Jing, who was frozen in her position, dropped the pillow in her hand on the spot, hugged Shen Ming and turned into a screaming chicken: "Ahh, Mingming, you dare to say so! Woohoo, Zai Zai, I like your true temperament."

    Shen Ming: "...?"

    Zai Zai?

    What the hell is that called.

    Wang Yixuan and Yin Baize couldn't help laughing, and they had no opinion on Shen Ming at all.

    Yeah, what if they are entertainers?

    Don't you still have to earn money to eat and work hard?

    To put it bluntly, everyone present is a social animal.

    If you can't get along with anyone, you can't get along with money.

    Only Lu Chi savored what she said just now, feeling a little distressed. Lack of money and lack of money to accept all kinds of bad movies, Shen Ming must not have had an easy life in the past few years...

    After reading the last point left, the three men left the room and said good night one after another.

    Shen Ming followed to the door to see people off, while Su Jing was cleaning the room.

    Lu Chi schemingly waited until the last one left, and waited for the two in front to walk a little farther away, then abruptly reached out to Shen Ming's collar.

    Shen Ming retreated reflexively.

    However, Lu Chi quickly covered the mic on her collar, propped it on the door frame to block the only camera outside, and said in a low voice, "So, when are you going to learn acting from me, huh?

    " The sweet orange fragrance wafted over from Shen Ming's body.

    Lu Chi sniffed lightly, and couldn't help getting closer.

    Shen Ming didn't pay attention to this, she was all absorbed by Lu Chi's words, and asked with bright eyes: "Anytime, Teacher Lu, if you have time, you can do it tomorrow!" She was still worried about

    when It's time to remind the other party!

    Now take the initiative to say it, then don't blame her for being rude.

    "Pfft..."

    Lu Chi couldn't help laughing out of Shen Ming's cute appearance.

    He couldn't help but patted the top of Shen Ming's head, smoothed the upturned hair, and said, "Let's talk about it after recording this variety show, don't worry." It's still a long time.

    "Okay!"

    Shen Ming nodded heavily, with joy in his eyes.

    Lu Chi: "..."

    Good-looking and cute.

    Think rua!

    "Mingming, are you alright? Come and help me." Su

    Jing's call came from inside the room, Shen Ming answered back and said, "Mr. Lu, good night."

    Lu Chi let go of his hand and whispered After saying good night, he slowly walked in another direction.

    There is still a soft touch in the palm of the hand.

    Lu Chi couldn't resist raising his hand to smell it lightly. The tempting sweet orange fragrance poured into his nostrils. It was neither strong nor weak, but it aroused people's appetite for no reason.

    ...

    The director was obviously stimulated by the ratings.

    On the second day, I couldn't wait to send them a task card, asking them to go to one of Norway's most famous scenic spots, Premonition Stone, to complete the task of punching the card, and the reward was their travel funds for the next stop.

    "The task is so simple?"

    Su Jing obviously couldn't believe it when she got the task card, she glanced at Hong Yi suspiciously, and said bluntly: "Director, you are smiling very strangely today, are you sure it is such a simple task ?”

    Isn’t it just climbing a mountain, how difficult can it be?

    I'm just a little curious if the program team was frightened by those fans, and sent them such a simple task to send money?

    Hong Yi was a little unhappy when he heard this, he said: "Oh, don't be too happy, do you really think this mountain is easy to climb? You can try climbing it yourself later and you will know." Doesn't it make you tired? He doesn't believe Hong when it's too bad!

    Which one here is not a regular fitness person, who can stumble on such trivial things as climbing a mountain?

    And after Su Jing read all the requirements of the task card, Fang Xueqian said with a bad face after hearing the last one that she had to take a photo at the edge of the cliff, "I'm a little afraid of heights." Then everyone suddenly understood,

    ya The director team deliberately picked people's weaknesses!

    Only then did Hong Yi jump out and say, "Hey, actually, it doesn't have to be done by everyone. It's just that if one less person finishes it, we will reduce the travel expenses for the next stage. As for the final choice, it's all up to you. Slightly."

    Guests: "..."

    Pooh! To put it bluntly, I just want to reduce expenses, Zhou Bapi!

    There were complaints in their hearts, but the group of people still set foot on the road to the Premonition Stone. Among other things, they had to go once only for the scenery seen in the photos. Several people persuaded Fang Xueqian to wait for them at the hotel, but it didn't matter much if they lost a penny of funds.

    But Fang Xueqian disagreed, it wasn't a matter of missing a lot of funds, what was missing was the problem of her lens!

    In the end, everyone couldn't hold her back, and went to Mission Hill together.

    Considering that one trip is a day, Shen Ming filled her small backpack with food with extreme sense of crisis. Su Jing also helped to bring a lot of food for fear that she would starve herself.

    Although Lu Chi didn't say a word, he still quietly threw out the extra things, and put a few pieces of chocolate and a bag of orange-flavored fruit candy that he just bought.

    Climbing a mountain is a very exhausting time.

    At the beginning, when everyone was at the foot of the mountain, they could still talk and laugh happily, just like going out on a green trip. But as the slope gradually increased, everyone's physical strength was not good enough.

    Shen Ming didn't feel anything, and occasionally helped La Fangjing a few times.

    As for Fang Xueqian...

    She still remembers what happened yesterday, she never gave Shen Ming a good look, and she doesn't even want to see Su Jing now.

    The higher you go, the more beautiful the scenery.

    The crowd stopped and went and took a lot of group photos.

    But when they walked up a few hundred meters and could see a clear height when looking back, Fang Xueqian couldn't stand it anymore.

    "No, no, my legs are weak."

    Fang Xueqian glanced back, feeling dizzy, her legs trembling, and she sat down on the butt next to her, and glanced at the others with her eyes for help.

    When it landed on Lu Chi's body, his eyes were even more hazy with tears, as if he was about to cry.

    "I told you not to come here a long time ago. Climbing the mountain is tiring." Wang Yixuan, who seldom exercises, is not in a good mood now, and he said impatiently: "It takes seven or eight hours to go up and down the mountain. The delay is here. Why don't we send you down while it's still early?"

    At worst, it's just an extra two hours, it's better than having to bring Fang Xueqian all the way to the top, right?

    Others also agreed. Su Jing understood that Fang Xueqian came here for the camera, and suggested: "Otherwise, you can wait for us here, and we will pick you up when we return the same way. Let's go up as soon as possible and come down as soon as possible." , okay?"

    Then how can it work!

    Don't miss her shots!

    "I, I can still do it." Fang Xueqian struggled to get up, and whispered: "I thought about it first, try my best to persevere, if I can't hold it any longer, can I take the initiative to wait for you at that place? ?”

    Everyone said that, and no one else disagreed.

    The group set off again, this time Fang Xueqian really didn't shout, because she was watching the people in front of her the whole time, and didn't dare to look back at all.

    It's a pity that the sky fails to fulfill people's wishes.

    The weather forecast I just checked yesterday was sunny, and they had only climbed halfway when a bolt of lightning flashed across the sky, followed by thunder that made everyone tremble.

    "I'll go, won't you carry it like this? Is it going to rain?"

    Yin Baize glanced at the sky and muttered to himself.

    Before they could react, there were raindrops in the sky, hitting people's faces with pain.

    The response to the photography team was the fastest. Without much hesitation, I took out a raincoat from my backpack and put it on to protect the equipment in my hand.

    The people Yin Baize saw were dumbfounded, and he forgot to hide his surprise, and said loudly: "Fuck, you guys are too well prepared!" It wasn't premeditated, he didn't even believe it

    .

    The others ignored him, but whispered to the camera that had been following him: "We carry this thing all year round." Who knows when the weather will change, and they are all 24 hours a day.

    The rain fell quickly, and there were no shelters around. Only the rocks a few hundred meters ahead could block the rain.

    Without much hesitation, Lu Chi pointed over there and said, "Go faster and hide under that rock first." "

    Okay."

    Without further ado, everyone quickened their pace.

    Fang Xueqian was afraid that she would be pulled down due to her slow speed, so she didn't care so much, so she quickened her pace.

    But the more anxious you are, the easier it is to make mistakes. When you followed the route that Yin Baize had walked, your foot slipped, and Fang Xueqian fell firmly to the ground.

    "Ah—"

    Fang Xueqian couldn't hold back her scream.

    The broken Lu Chi quickly stretched out his leg to block the person, but was still kicked to the ankle by Fang Xueqian's downward force. Lu Chi couldn't help letting out a muffled groan from the overwhelming pain, but it was covered by Fang Xueqian's scream, and no one heard it.

    Everyone hurriedly helped Fang Xueqian up and asked if there was anything wrong.

    After Fang Xueqian got up, her whole body was dirty and covered with wet mud. She moved her body, took a last breath, and said with a slight cry, "I, I seem to have sprained my right foot." Shen Ming squatted

    quickly She got down and lifted Fang Xueqian's trouser leg, pinched it and asked, "Does it hurt?"

    Fang Xueqian was stunned for a moment, then shook her head, "Okay, it doesn't seem to hurt." But she had a hard fall just now, and now her chest hurts.

    Shen Ming squeezed around her ankle again, "Does it hurt here?"

    "Ah, it hurts!"

    "What about this?"

    "It doesn't seem to hurt."

    After pinching around, Fang Xueqian except Aside from a slight pain in one part, the rest felt nothing.

    Shen Ming said: "That's fine, it's just a slight sprain, it's not serious. It's fine to rub it with medicinal oil on the way back, and it didn't hurt any bones." The others breathed a sigh of relief, Su Jing,

    Yin Baize and Wang Yixuan even came over directly to be her The left and right guardians surrounded her and rushed to the hillside in front, lest the little ancestor would fall again.

    Shen Ming was about to leave, but someone grabbed the hem of his clothes.

    She looked back and asked, "Teacher Lu, what's wrong?"

    Lu Chi looked down at his ankle, which had been numb from the severe pain just now, and said a little helplessly, "Mingming, my foot is injured." The

    rain was getting worse Big, Shen Ming looked back at Lu Chi, whose face was pale, completely drenched by the rain, and pitiful like an abandoned puppy. For some reason, his heart was suddenly stabbed by something.

    It doesn't hurt.

    But...

    it feels a little strange.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
10K 74 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...
23.3K 506 12
Read to find out but this sucks.>///< I will add description later. Not exactly a happy ending... ⚠Warning! This book is a complete mess. Messed up...
547K 18.6K 143
Read and find out...