After dressing up as a vase b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 18

2.2K 39 7
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 18 It's also all about wearing less clothes, so why put on...

    The special plane to Finland takes off.

    At the same time, the official blog of "Let's Travel Together" also officially announced and released a poster.

    Compared with the combination of old and young in the previous seasons, the three men and three women in this season are all about the same age, and their backgrounds are not young.

    Yin Baize, singer Wang Yixuan, and young actor Lu Chi, who were drafted, just released the promotional photos of the three male artists, which attracted a large wave of fans, and directly bombarded the comment area wave after wave.

    The sensation caused by female artists is not small.

    Fang Xueqian, a newcomer who has appeared in many idol dramas in the past two years, and Su Jing, an actress who dares to speak out, both of them have a large number of fans. Bo check in.

    Only Shen Ming?

    This name is hung on the small tail of the official blog, and no one can understand it.

    And then...

    the official blog exploded.

    Fans of other guests poured into the official blog, swearing wildly at the program group for not being human, insisting on letting Shen Ming, a stirrer, come in and cause trouble on purpose. What's more, he whipped Shen Ming's previous black material over and over again, scolding the program crew for being confused by shi, and insisting on letting Shen Ming, a mouse, come in after a good pot of soup.

    The great momentum has been on several hot searches, and it went viral before it was broadcast, and it was instantly massacred.

    The group of people who got on the plane didn't know anything.

    The recording equipment was forced to shut down long before the plane took off, and everyone either slept or read a book to pass the time.

    Shen Ming leaned against the bulkhead and watched the sea of ​​clouds for more than half an hour, then turned his head with unsatisfied interest, moved his stiff neck, and slowly closed his eyes while lying on the seat.

    "Huh..."

    A slight breath spread in his ears, and Lu Chi turned his head slightly to see Shen Ming's sleeping face.

    It has to be said that Shen Ming can be crowned as a "beauty in a vase", and his appearance is indeed impressive. Rao Lu Chi has cooperated with many female artists in the circle, and his close gaze still made his heart skip a beat.

    The cold air from the top was still blowing downwards, inadvertently blowing a lock of Shen Ming's long hair onto Lu Chi's shoulder.

    He looked at the unconsciously shrunken body of the other party, and gently took his coat and covered it.

    "Who!"

    Sleeping Beauty suddenly opened her eyes, and the murderous look in her eyes rushed to her face.

    Before Lu Chi could react, his whole body was overturned by a strong force, and his shoulders were held tightly, as if he was firmly imprisoned in this area by a mountain, unable to move at all.

    Lu Chi: "!!!"

    Shen Ming: "...?"

    The guard in his eyes has not dissipated yet, Shen Ming's muscles are tense, and the lines of his slender forearm present a perfect arc, grasping the palms of Lu Chi's shoulders Tighten slightly, the strength is so great that Lu Chi can't help but groan.

    The commotion between the two was not small, and the eyes of the others were instantly focused. Looking at the posture of the two, they couldn't help but grow their mouths slightly, and were shocked in their hearts.

    This, this...

    is Shen Ming too courageous?

    Still on the plane, so proactive in front of so many people?

    "Captain, what are you doing?"

    Fang Xueqian's voice broke the surrounding silence.

    The strength on the shoulders gradually increased, Lu Chi looked at the undisguised murderous look in Shen Ming's eyes, gritted his teeth and growled, "Shen Ming!"

    Then Shen Ming gradually regained consciousness and let go of his hands.

    That's right, she forgot, she is no longer the Shen Ming who is struggling to survive in the last days, defending against zombies and beasts but also against humans.

    This is a peaceful world.

    And she is about to go to a foreign country to record a variety show.

    "I'm sorry, it's been a habit since I was a child. Please don't get too close to Mr. Lu." Shen Ming let go of his hand, but within a few seconds, he suppressed the leaking killing intent, and his voice was cold.

    Under the crow-feather-like eyelashes there are even darker things hidden, which cannot be calmed down for a long time.

    Yin Baize poked his head curiously and asked, "Captain, Shen Ming, what's the matter with you?"

    Lu Chi stretched out his hand and rubbed his shoulder, and said it was nothing with a smile, Yin Baize said 'oh', obviously not believing it.

    Shen Ming explained it again, and added: "Some things happened before, so I am more on guard. When I am asleep, it is best not to disturb me." dropped.

    Yin Baize and the others turned their heads back to express their understanding.

    Isn't it just getting angry!

    They all understand.

    Only Fang Xueqian looked at her secretly for several times, with a delicate mood: Hehe, if she didn't take the initiative to seduce her like that, the old lady would cut off her head on the spot and kick it as a ball.

    Sure enough, this woman Shen Ming is not a fuel-efficient lamp!

    Shen Ming sat down again, and sincerely apologized to Lu Chi.

    Lu Chi said with a half-smile: "It's okay, but your future partner should be very unlucky." If you sleep in the same bed, being beaten every day is considered light.

    "What?"

    "It's nothing. It's good to praise you for your strength and vigilance."

    Lu Chi couldn't hold back his ambiguity, and he twisted the coat hidden behind the seat into a ball and pressed it under his body. He turned directly in the other direction, put on the blindfold and fell asleep angrily.

    In my mind, I recorded the latest item in a book called "Shen Ming's Observation Manual"——

    NO.4: Never disturb Shen Ming when she is asleep.

    Otherwise, do so at your own peril!

    Shen Ming looked at Lu Chi, who was pulling away from him, and was a little confused. Finally, he silently recited a man's heart, the needle in the sea, and the TV series sincerely don't lie to me, and then fell asleep again with his hands folded around his chest.

    ...

    After more than nine hours of flight journey, the group arrived at the first stop of their Nordic trip: Finland.

    Most people's impression of Finland is the aurora, but there is no night in Finland in summer, let alone the aurora, which is a grand event that can only be seen in winter.

    And their first stop was Helsinki, the capital of Finland.

    Because of the time difference, it was already past two o'clock when we got off the plane.

    Even though Lu Chi was prepared in his heart, when he took the only smartphone handed out from director Hong Yi, he still couldn't hold back a slight wry smile, "It's such a big game? Just a smartphone for the whole process?"

    Hong Yi: "You are a team. Of course, there must be six people in order to travel. Do you have to divide into three groups? What's more, there are other people's mobile phones. They can make calls and send text messages." Lu

    Chi "...Okay."

    They finished dividing up the ugly old man's machine, and their eyes fell on Lu Chi.

    "Captain, where are we going next?"

    Looking at his teammates with empty hands, Lu Chi said, "Go get the suitcase first, I've booked a hotel, it's not far from here, and I'll be there soon by bus." Take the luggage

    back , six people went to the bus station according to the navigation, and the appearance of nine suitcases walking in a row attracted the attention of many people, not to mention the shooting team with cameras around them.

    In order to show the gentleman's demeanor, the three extra suitcases should be contracted by three men, and it is not too reluctant for a lady to carry a suitcase.

    But how many people have forgotten that there is Fang Xueqian wearing high heels here.

    In order to look about the same height as Shen Ming, Fang Xueqian changed into a pair of ten centimeter stiletto shoes with diamonds inlaid with the painful experience. The light-colored short skirt moved in the wind, and she was indeed swaying and beautiful when she walked.

    But...

    beauty is really beautiful.

    Frozen people are really cold people.

    Summer in Finland is not hot. The average temperature at noon is around 22°C, and it’s more than ten degrees lower at night. It’s generally suitable to wear spring and autumn clothes. Even Su Jing put on a jacket before getting off the plane. He was wearing sneakers, which were warm and tight right now.

    The whole team came with Fang Xueqian alone wearing a short skirt, stepping on the height of Hentian, taking a step, and when the wind blew, he was frozen like a little fool|pussy.

    Looking over there, although Shen Ming is wearing a small suspender, it is also the arms that are cold. The wide-leg pants and sneakers are undoubtedly the lightest for walking and keep warm.

    "Captain, I can't do it, I can't carry it!" Before walking a hundred meters, Fang Xueqian stopped, sat on the luggage and said bitterly: "We have found the bus station, we have to move Luggage, you have to walk when you arrive at the station, why not take a taxi there."

    Lu Chi's smile faded a bit.

    Before he could open his mouth, Yin Baize smiled and said, "I can't help it. The captain said that it's cheaper to take a bus, and it's too expensive to take a taxi." "But

    I really can't walk with my shoes today."

    Then she complained inadvertently "Besides, it's so cold in Finland in summer, and the wind is still strong."

    After finishing speaking, his eyes casually glanced at Lu Chi, and he almost said brightly, "Captain, you should show your gentlemanly demeanor and borrow a coat for use."

    Lu Chi frowned slightly, and then relaxed it, revealing a gentle smile.

    "The weather here is like this. Didn't I post precautions in the WeChat group before?" He stopped and said seriously: "Either we turn back and you change into something warmer?"

    Fang Xueqian: "But what should I do if all I wear are high heels?"

    Lu Chi: "If you knock the heels off, it doesn't matter if you wear them as flat shoes, as long as you are comfortable."

    Fang Xueqian: "..."

    Bah, Straight man!

    Others: "...!"

    666666666, Brother Lu is domineering.

    After eating a soft nail at Lu Chi, Fang Xueqian was upset, and naturally her face was not very good-looking.

    One is airy, the other is frozen.

    Fang Xue glanced at Shen Ming inadvertently, Fang Xue thought about everything, walked up to Shen Ming with a stride, took the other's arm affectionately, and said coquettishly: "Shen Ming, my feet hurt so much, and the suitcase is so heavy , I knew I would wear sneakers like you."

    Shen Ming looked down at the other party's ten-centimeter stiletto heels, lowering her eyes as if thinking about something.

    Fang Xueqian pressed her forward step by step, "Our shoes are the same size, can I change my shoes with you for a while? I will return them to you when I get to the hotel later, otherwise I really can't walk, I want to take a taxi, but the captain Said it was too expensive."

    A group of people stopped at the gate of the airport, watching Fang Xueqian making trouble, Sima Zhaozhi's heart was known to everyone.

    Although Shen Ming has a black name, at this moment, everyone's hearts are still biased towards her. They only think that Fang Xueqian looks pure and pure, and she is a smart person at all!

    Fang Xueqian forced Shen Ming to repeat it again, with an attitude of not giving up until the goal was achieved.

    "It's okay to change shoes, but there are requirements."

    "What are you asking for?"

    "Stay away from me in the future."

    Shen Ming said this sentence in front of the camera without any hesitation, and even more mercilessly put Fang Xueqian Pushing away his hand, the meaning of staying away is visible to the naked eye.

    Compared with those twists and turns, her style is more straightforward. It is a fact that Fang Xueqian is hostile to her. If this incident can make Fang Xueqian stay away from her, she doesn't mind an exchange.

    Fang Xueqian was dumbfounded.

    Yin Baize, Su Jing and Wang Yixuan were also dumbfounded.

    Only Lu Chi, the smile on the corner of his mouth deepened a bit, stood up and said calmly: "Don't talk so much, the main point is to find the hotel as soon as possible." Shen Ming took off his shoes and handed them to

    Fang Xueqian.

    Fang Xueqian aggrieved and changed shoes with Shen Ming without saying a word.

    Shen Ming put on those pair of high hats and walked back and forth a few steps. After getting used to it, she picked up the suitcase and urged, "Let's go quickly." She was hungry.

    Lu Chi glanced at Shen Ming, coughed lightly, took off his coat and handed it to her, "It's too windy, you wear my coat to keep out the wind first, and return it to me when you get to the hotel." "Thank you, captain     .

    "

It wasn't cold, but seeing the thick ones that everyone else was wearing, I put it on without any psychological burden. Lu Chi's unique smell of cedar perfume made her sniff and sniff.

    Not to mention, it smells really good.

    Camera crew: "...!"

    Good guy, well done, here comes the explosion!

    Fang Xueqian: "...?"

    They also wear less clothes, so why give Shen Ming the jacket?

    Is it still popular to engage in double standards?

    Gan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
30.8K 364 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
69K 1.2K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
121K 2.2K 50
Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival. As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she...