After dressing up as a vase b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 17

1.9K 38 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 17 Teacher Lu, aren't you afraid to spread gossip with me again...

    When Fang Xueqian entered the waiting room again, she had already changed into a light-colored dress.

    The slightly curly long hair similar to Shen Ming's was neatly tied into a ball head, and even the high heels were changed to a higher pair.

    It can be said that it is quite different from the previous image.

    Everyone looked at each other carefully and didn't mention this.

    Su Jing glanced at her with some sympathy, and reminded: "It's almost time, should we get on the plane?"

    Lu Chi looked at the time, nodded slightly, "Let's go."

    Yin Baize made an exaggerated gesture of One Piece , Like a gust of wind blowing and ran to the forefront.

    "Rush duck! Nordic, here we come."

    A group of six people pushed their suitcases to get their tickets. The staff looked at the luggage of several people and smiled and reminded: "We only allow each person to carry one piece of luggage that does not weigh more than 23 kilograms of luggage, the maximum external dimension is 158 cm, and the excess weight can be checked in at the check-in office."

    Glancing at the guitar bag behind Wang Yixuan, she added: "The musical instrument will also be regarded as a piece of luggage."

    With In the previous seasons, they all knew about this link, but they cooperated quite well when it was time to cooperate with the performance, especially Fang Xueqian, when he heard Lu Chi say that the funds were not enough and the luggage was cut, the performance was even more exaggerated.

    "How can we do that? We need all the things in this suitcase!"

    Fang Xueqian hugged her three huge suitcases, and said pitifully to the camera: "If the program group is so ruthless, they can't be kind." One point, did you help us pay for these expenses?"

    The camera shook his face to express his refusal.

    Everyone can only divert to check in.

    The lack of funds is 100%, Lu Chi calculated in his heart, and suggested: "Each person only chooses the things they need most and puts them in their suitcases, and put the extra parts together into two bags. We can still afford the money for two checked suitcases in one suitcase.”

    The others had realized it long ago and directly agreed.

    Fang Xueqian stretched out his hand weakly, "Can't you have two more boxes? I bring a lot of things."

    Lu Chi said firmly, "Sorry, I can't."

    Fang Xueqian: "..."

    Fang Xueqian put down his hand angrily, Shut up.

    A group of six people were defeated by reality before they set foot on the road, so they could only open the suitcases, pick and choose, and rearrange them.

    Packing suitcases is also a hot topic. I carefully photographed the contents of everyone’s suitcases. Everyone consciously stuffed their intimate clothes with dark-colored bags, so that the photos were all about personal hobbies. , want to bring past things.

    For example, Wang Yixuan, in addition to the big guitar behind him, he also stuffed several small musical instruments in the suitcase, and a ukulele took up half of the space.

    Yin Baize rushed over with quick eyes and hands, and said loudly: "Brother, we are going on a trip. Why do we bring so many musical instruments? Maybe we can see more interesting musical instruments over there, right? Let's just keep the smallest harmonica? Those Let's come back and play."

    The wives were moved, and Wang Yixuan was the first to disagree.

    He pushed Yin Baize away and raised his chin, "No, I have to bring these things. I have to record them in case I get inspired.

    " What are you doing?"

    "Ahhh, don't touch my wife!"

    "You have many wives, and I'll give you another one when you come back from the trip."

    Yin Baize moved to persuade him with affection and reason, and moved his hand very quickly. Wang Yixuan's big guys threw everything out.

    Wang Yixuan suddenly became irritable, pointing at Yin Baize's wide-open suitcase and yelling: "You're still talking about me, you can see if you bring egg white powder, but what the hell is that dinosaur doll? Why don't you sort it out?" "What's wrong

    , Just let you have a wife, and I won't have a wife?"

    "Then you are so good at cross-species, awesome."

    "You don't care about me..."

    They are all single dogs, and they yell "wife" with relish, and finally Lu Chi has no choice but to stand up and give each one a slap, Allowing Yin Baize to leave the egg white|powder, and Wang Yixuan to leave a handful of ukuleles, they calmed down.

    Lu Chi himself didn't have much luggage. Apart from clothes, he also brought men's necessities. The extra things were an umbrella, a thermos cup and a small medicine box. He was obviously not in the 30th grade. Like an old cadre.

    This is easy for men, but difficult for women.

    As soon as Fang Xueqian opened the three large suitcases, it looked like a large shopping mall. There is a separate box for clothes and shoes, a box for cosmetics and skin care products, and a box for messy things, such as hair dryers, dryers, curling irons, shower caps and towels, colorful, and the number is countless.

    There are almost three suitcases on Su Jing's side. Picking and picking, she always feels that everything is a necessity and must be brought.

    Only Shen Ming...

    didn't move at all, two suitcases were beside her, and she didn't even intend to open them at all.

    Su Jing reminded: "Shen Ming, we can only bring one suitcase that does not weigh more than 23 kilograms, so you should tidy up your things quickly     .

    "

He weighed one of the suitcases, quite proud of it, but she had inquired about the request a long time ago, and one of the two suitcases she brought today was empty.

    Su Jing saw that she didn't realize that this was a good opportunity to get a shot, so she choked back immediately.

    Forget it, let's do our own work first.

    Fang Xueqian and Su Jing were dazed beside them, and Shen Ming seized the last time to play Xiaoxiao, and the mobile phone would be confiscated later, and it would be too late if he didn't play now.

    Seeing that there was no movement on her side from the shooting, I couldn't help but gesture to her. This is the process. It doesn't matter whether you have finished the suitcase, you have to open it and record it now.

    "So troublesome?"

    Shen Ming muttered, opened the whole suitcase and showed it.

    Everyone present was very curious about what Shen Ming brought, and couldn't help staring at it. Seeing this, I was shocked.

    What's with the overwhelming snacks on the top?

    What egg rolls, rice cakes, braised chicken wings, braised duck feet, and how many bags of chocolate?

    Is this really a female star's suitcase?

    "Shen Ming, why did you bring so many snacks?" Su Jing glanced, her face full of shock, "Where did your clothes, shoes, and cosmetics go?"

    Shen Ming squatted down and lifted the top layer of snacks , revealing the things below, and introduced them one by one: "A set of cosmetics, two pairs of shoes, and a change of clothes, all of which are inside." Su Jing counted carefully, looked back and saw that

    she had extra, reluctant to throw away The object to go back...

    She turned her head and immediately took Shen Ming's arm, smiling like a flower.

    "How can you be hungry when you go out to play?"

    "We can't take this snack if we can't take it. We have to eat the original local food." "

    We can continue to eat these when we return to China. It’s a pleasure to eat, isn’t it? And it’s still prone to gain weight and edema..."

    Su Jing gave out a meal, and asked Shen Ming to lend her a little space to ensure that Shen Ming would not be hungry abroad, and it would be even better when she returned home. Inviting Shen Ming to a big meal, Shen Ming's heart was moved.

    She looked back at Su Jing, then looked at her snacks, and hesitated a little: "You promise I won't be hungry?"

    Su Jing covered the microphones of the two of them, and quietly narrowed the distance between them, "I will take If you have a bank card, no one will be hungry for you."

    Shen Ming: "...!"

    Shen Ming: "Okay, I don't bring any snacks, I'll pack them for you."

    Su Jing: "Okay."

    The two reached a private deal, and Shen Ming ran over to open the empty suitcase and gave all the snacks to the suitcase. After clearing away, a lot of space was vacated.

    Shen Ming looked at the snacks, and silently pulled back two packs of his favorite snacks and stuffed them into the small satchel on his body, looking at them with a painful look that made others laugh.

    Lu Chi kept shaking his head as he watched, feeling a lot more relaxed.

    Seeing that everyone was almost ready, Fang Xueqian looked down at the messy suitcase, and finally cut down a few sets of thick clothes to free up more than half of the space.

    Anyway, it's summer, so it won't be too cold.

    Even so, three extra large suitcases came out in the end, and Lu Chi finally compromised and paid a little more for the checked baggage, and the six of them boarded the plane smoothly.

    To avoid too many people talking, being secretly photographed by Reuters, the program group chartered the plane with riches and magnanimity, and all the first-class cabins were reserved for the guests to record.

    Strictly speaking, it was the first time for Shen Ming to take a plane, so it was a bit of a novelty, so she chose a seat by the window and sat down, turning her head to look outside.

    "Cough."

    After coughing lightly, someone sat down beside him.

    Shen Ming turned to look, "Teacher Lu."

    Lu Chi said vaguely, "Well, what happened last time... I'm sorry."

    After saying this, Shen Ming understood.

    Feelings are for apologizing.

    But compared to what happened in the backstage of the recording hall, Shen Ming would also like to thank Lu Chi for not killing her in the first place and leaving her a job.

    "It's okay."

    "Yeah."

    The two of them fell silent after a few words, obviously they couldn't find anything to continue.

    Shen Ming was silent, and Lu Chi was even more silent than her.

    But seeing that Lu Chi had no intention of leaving, and even started to fasten his seat belt, Shen Ming couldn't resist getting up and wanting to change positions.

    "Where are you going?"

    Just as she got up, someone grabbed Shen Ming's wrist.

    Lu Chi's slightly hoarse voice attracted the attention of everyone around him. Unconsciously, he grasped Shen Ming's right hand with a little force, smiling on his face, but his eyes gradually turned dark.

    Shen Ming pursed her lips, and said bluntly, "Teacher Lu, aren't you afraid of spreading scandals with me again?"

    Lu Chi smiled back, "The clear one cleans itself, I have never paid much attention to these things."

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Shen Ming breathed a sigh of relief and sat back directly.

    Can't blame her this time, right?

    The parties themselves don't mind.

    The two sat next to each other, they obviously didn't speak, but there was a strange harmony faintly. The handsome man and the beautiful woman are a perfect match at first glance.

    Reminiscent of Lu Chi's initiative to take his seat just now, the other four guests have different thoughts.

    Yin Baize & Wang Yixuan: "...?"

    Could it be that the scandal between Lu Chi and Shen Ming was groundless?

    Su Jing & Fang Xueqian: "...!"

    Fuck | Fuck, when did Shen Ming hold this vase on Lu Chi's thigh? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 505 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
13.6K 248 32
Author: Yue Banding Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-11-15 12:54:00 What is life like in the la...
32.3K 697 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...
1.2M 65.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...