After dressing up as a vase b...

Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 13

2K 45 4
Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 13 Said she was weak? Ah……

    Sun Anqi's ability to move was not built on, that night Shen Ming received the timetable for the acting class, and the next day, accompanied by Yuan Bao, went straight to the company's practice building.

    An hour later...

    "Shen Ming, how many times have I told you to make you smile sweetly, do you know what is sweet? Ah? Yuan Bao, come here and show her a sweet smile."

    "Ah?"

    Yuan Bao, who was seriously playing with his mobile phone, was a little confused, but he still raised his head and gave him a smile.

    She had a small round face, but when she smiled, the flesh on her cheeks swelled up, and her eyes narrowed even more. Like a fluffy little hamster with puffy cheeks, it is cute to look at.

    It gives a soft and sweet feeling from the inside to the outside.

    The teacher turned to Shen Ming and said bitterly, "Look, the assistants around you are all better than you, and you can't even do the simplest emotions, how can you survive in this circle? I know how you learned how to manage your expressions before."

    Yuan Bao poked his head over and whispered, "It's because Sister Ming couldn't manage her expressions that she was hacked so badly before. It has been trending several times."

    Teacher: "..."

    The teacher was so choked that he couldn't speak.

    She turned her head to look at the elm beauty in front of her, covered her aching heart, and waved her hands again and again: "That's the end of today's class, and we'll talk about it tomorrow." After she finished packing her things, she slipped away without looking back

    .

    Can't teach, can't teach.

    She really can't handle this big Buddha!

    "Am I really that bad at acting?"

    Shen Ming asked Yuan Bao, tilting his head to face himself in the mirror and slowly pulling the corners of his mouth.

    Yuan Bao shivered immediately after seeing it, and said in a low voice, "It's not bad, it just looks weird."

    It made people panic.

    The curvature of the corner of the mouth was instantly flattened, and Shen Ming rubbed his hungry stomach, "There is a grilled fish restaurant nearby that has a good reputation, may I treat you to it?"

    Yuan Bao's eyes lit up immediately, "I also know this restaurant, the business It’s alright, hurry up and get a seat now.”

    The two hit it off immediately, and happily ate a feast of grilled fish.

    Unfortunately, in the afternoon, I received the news that the teacher was on strike.

    Sun Anqi learned that the two had gone out for a big meal at noon, so she grabbed Yuan Bao and said a few words, then turned and fired at Shen Ming.

    "You are an entertainer, you eat those unnutritious and angry things outside every day, and if you dare to break out acne on the show, you should do your best to be a vegetarian for the next six months!" "Also, when did your acting skills degenerate

    to Can’t even laugh?”

    “I don’t care, continue to go to class tomorrow, and I’ll find you another teacher.”

    “I don’t believe you are really like an elm head, you can’t figure it out..."

    Sun Anqi was still talking, Shen Ming didn't answer, turned her head and shrugged at Yuan Bao, and burped contentedly with the smell of grilled fish.

    There was a slight pause in the chattering words, and then a bigger roar.

    Doing a job and loving a job, after Sun Anqi's monk chanting scriptures all afternoon, Shen Ming has given himself enough psychological training, and he is not so resistant to acting.

    Although Shen Ming didn't resist anymore, she just didn't get the hang of it. In just one week, she left three acting teachers angrily, and the last one even said that Shen Ming was not suitable for acting at all. Engage more in variety shows, and get less involved in the crew.     This made Sun Anqi very angry, but she couldn't get angry with the teacher, so she turned around and bought a lot of books to send over, so she called it homeschooling. When did I touch the edge of the performance, and then I was allowed to go out and make waves.     There are countermeasures above and policies below.     Even though Yuan Bao was around to urge her every day, Shen Ming could do two things at once.

    For example, now she is doing the plank seriously, and looks like she is reading a book seriously. Only Yuan Bao knows that she has read it carefully for a long time, but she hasn't turned a single page!

    "Sister Ming, come back to your senses."

    "Ah."

    Shen Ming responded.

    Yuan Bao saw that this was not an option for her, so after thinking about it, he suggested: "I can't stand reading these textbooks, why don't we watch dramas?"

    "Show dramas?"

    Shen Ming didn't know why.

    Yuan Bao took out the tablet, clicked on a recently popular costume drama and handed it over, and analyzed: "Although we don't know how well our own performance is, we can always see some problems when watching other people's performances. Maybe you suddenly became enlightened."

    "It makes sense, come on, let's watch together."

    Shen Ming moved to the side to make room for Yuan Bao.

    Yuan Bao: "..."

    There is nothing to say.

    You are exercising, pulling me|what are you doing.

    "Huh? Doesn't she hate this woman very much? Why did she cry so sad after this person died?" "Because

    although she is a stepmother, the hostess still has feelings for her. This is a kind of mixed gratitude, I can't help crying because of disgust and emotion."

    "So is she happy or sad?"

    "Should be both?"

    "Then why is this man crying too? It has nothing to do with him."

    "Because the hero loves the heroine so much, so I feel sorry for her love!"

    "Tsk, relationship? It's really troublesome."

    ...

    Before finishing an episode, Shen Ming asked countless questions.

    Yuan Bao analyzed step by step from the earliest stage, and finally lay down and laughed at him. She finally found out, how could Shen Ming not be enlightened, she didn't even have an enlightenment!

    The days go by day by day, Shen Ming is watching dramas and exercising every day, but she feels a little faintly, looking at her own face in front of the mirror every day and practicing smiling, not to mention how pretty it is, at least it won’t make people’s backs go straight That's it.

    At the same time, the variety show "Let's Travel Together" successfully signed the contract with Shen Ming, and the official recording is about to begin.

    After all, Shen Ming has no representative works, and the popularity is slowly declining. In order to solidify her fans, Sun Anqi suggested that she hold a live broadcast, mentioning her experience of participating in "Actors' Competition" some time ago, and answering some questions that have been sorted out earlier. Good hot question.

    As for what format Shen Ming uses for the live broadcast, that's up to her.

    Anyway, as long as the audience can still remember the concubine Yang Guifei she played.

    Shen Ming was very happy to receive this task. He bought several takeaways and arranged them in a row on the table. People who have been hungry in the last days always have a special obsession with food. Shen Ming just watched Looking at this scene, I feel satisfied physically and mentally.

    Yuan Bao debugged the equipment again and again, and started the live broadcast after confirming that everything was ok.

    There had been a warm-up on Weibo for a long time. As soon as the broadcast started, the numbers in the upper right corner began to go up continuously.

    Shen Ming took a closer look, greeted with a smile, and read according to the script: "Hello everyone, I am Shen Ming, and it is the first broadcast today. Please pay attention to me, and give me a few little hearts." Although, Shen

    Ming Ming didn't even know what Xiaoxin was.

    Barrage:

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Su Yan is also super capable! ]

    [Mingming, I love you~]

    [Hey! Shen Ming has really started broadcasting, but why are there so many things on the table that she is going to eat? Engage in eating and broadcasting? 】

    【Why? Spicy Chicken, Malatang, Grilled Fish, Fragrant Pot, Fried Chicken... Suck, don't mind me, I haven't had dinner yet. ]

    ...

    After saying hello, Shen Ming stepped back and began to eat his dinner slowly.

    Then.

    Then she forgot about her business.

    "Cough, cough cough."

    Behind the camera, Yuan Bao kept winking while touching the prompt board. What are you doing to eat with your head down? Hurry up and say hello to your fans.

    Shen Ming ate a few mouthfuls, feeling a little something in her belly, and this was the official start of her first live broadcast.

    Because Shen Ming did not perform very well in "The Actors' Competition" last time, but got out of the circle in an alternative way, most of the fans who watched this live broadcast were passers-by.

    Even if there are diehard fans in it, they are one of the few fans who have been fans of this face from the beginning.

    Without the pressure of loyal fans to control and comment, the comment area is naturally quite chaotic, and all kinds of questions are asked outright.

    "Shen Ming, what do you think about being called a beauty in a vase?"

    Seeing the same question that kept popping up on the bullet screen, Shen Ming repeated it.

    Chewing and swallowing the meat in his mouth, Shen Ming explained: "Actually, the words "beauty in a vase" have always followed me. I used to think it was a compliment, but now I don't think so. Vases are fragile, but I don't know."

    "For example..."

    Shen Ming rolled up her sleeves and lightened her arms.

    I wanted to show off my biceps.

    It's a pity that she forgot that this shell is not the shell of the last 20 years in the last days. When the short sleeves were pulled up, what was revealed was the white and slender arms, and the lines were more beautiful than before at best. It's a little more slender.

    As for the muscles that Shen Ming used to have that can bulge a small bag?

    Sorry, that's really invisible.

    The live barrage flew by quickly -

    [Ahahahahaha, thin arms and legs, what does this show? ]

    [WOC, I adore the lines of this arm]

    [It's very thin and slender, it's a good arm]

    [I'm so happy, why is this little arm showing off? ]

    [233333...]

    The ridicule on the screen made Shen Ming raise her eyebrows.

    She didn't refute, bent down and put the watermelon underneath on the table, raised her right hand slightly, and dropped it like a sharp knife.

    "Crack——"

    the watermelon cracked, exposing the red soil inside.

    [66666, so this is becoming angry from embarrassment, cutting watermelon in live broadcast? ]

    [Poof! This is determined not to follow the setting of soft and beautiful women, but to follow the route of violent women? ]

    [Sister, that's not how the sudden change of characters came about. It's fine to fight for the topic in the show before, but now it's live, let's save a little effort. ]

    [That is, this kind of overripe watermelon can be broken open without any effort, who wouldn't. ]

    [Weak chicken...]

    The barrage laughed and laughed, and they all tried to persuade Shen Ming to change the persona, and it didn't have to be so sudden. Is the vase just a vase? It doesn't matter if it's fragile or fragile.

    Words such as weak and fragile are constantly being used in the barrage.

    Every word stepped on Shen Ming's thunder point.

    You can say that she is ugly and has a bad figure, but that she is weak?

    Ah……

    Shen Ming raised his eyebrows, put down his chopsticks, got up and walked in another direction with his mobile phone, and said quietly: "I just ate something to fill my stomach, let's rest for a while and go straight to the live broadcast exercise? Everyone What do you think?"

    The bullet screen was full of applause, waiting for Shen Ming to slap her face.

    Ten minutes later...

    Shen Ming easily completed a hundred pull-ups, his cheeks were slightly red, and he said: "Pull-ups can exercise your latissimus dorsi and biceps, but you can't relax other parts." "According

    to My usual training is followed by crunches and squats, not many, just more than two hundred of each, and then I will exercise other parts, I believe everyone can stick to it." "Right?" The audience watching the

    live

    broadcast Netizens: "..."

    You, you devil.

    devil! ! !

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

System in Survival Game elgatooo

Научная фантастика

3.4K 53 28
[Non-traditional unlimited streaming] [The male and female protagonists have thick cheating fingers! Very rough! ] [Full text is free, Buddhist updat...
127K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
847K 70.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
34.3K 489 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...