After dressing up as a vase b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 10

2.3K 53 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 10 Shen·True Strong Man·Ming

    Jiang Yuefei was not considered skinny, with a height of 1.78 meters, the weight of the bones alone was not light.

    The moment he closed his eyes and said those words, many people laughed out loud.

    Then there was a heart to watch the excitement.

    They want to see if it's true, or if it's used to hype blog topics.

    Shen Ming was also unambiguous, straightened the complicated long skirt, rolled up the sleeves, and hugged Jiang Yuefei with one hand.

    Easy and effortless.

    Everyone: "...!"

    What a strong man!

    Jiang Luobo Yuefei: "..."

    Where is the promised princess?

    At this moment, Jiang Yuefei felt that he might as well be hugged by Shen Ming for the princess.

    He was a majestic big man, but he was lifted up with one hand by a girl who was thinner than him!

    Gan!

    The degree of shame is directly off the charts, okay?

    "Enough is enough, the strong man let me go." Jiang Yuefei covered his blushing face, and said repeatedly: "I know you are infinitely powerful and born with supernatural power, enough is enough, I beg you to let go quickly."

    " Okay."

    Shen Ming let go of her hand quickly, and looked at the host with clear eyes, as if the scene just now was ordinary.

    Everyone gasped and looked at Shen Ming differently. Even the host was startled by the unscientific scene in front of him and forgot to host this matter.

    "An ancient book once said that Cheng Yaojin was born with supernatural power, and his strength can carry a tripod. I only read it as a myth. Now it seems that I am a frog at the bottom of a well, with little knowledge." The gentle male voice resounded through the recording room, and Lu Chi said in control: " Although the last episode is memorable, I am more interested in the segment of the duo's performance, let's talk about the segment of the competition."

    In just two sentences, everyone's attention was directly forcibly drawn Back to acting.

    Only then did the host suddenly realize that, after praising Shen Ming's natural supernatural power, he followed the cue process.

    Everyone knows the existence of the script, but it is not enough to praise blindly without conscience. The three directors pointed out that Jiang Yuefei's acting skills are still lacking, and he needs to work harder, and turned to criticize Shen Ming.

    "Shen Ming, you should know what the outside world is saying about you, right? I don't think the title of beauty in a vase is for nothing. After watching the whole performance, I feel dull and expressionless. If it weren't for Jiang Yuefei's performance, it would be okay. , I can't see that you two are a couple at all."

    "Let's talk about my views on this character, she is a complex character, being able to get together with the male protagonist proves that she still has..." the

    director Li Ye took the lead in firing, and his words were fierce and deadly, every word was ruthless, and every sentence stepped on Shen Ming's face, making a mess of humiliation.

    After talking about it, he put down a harsh word.

    "I don't think you are suitable for this career. It is the right thing to change careers early while you are young." As soon as

    this remark came out, everyone in the audience was shocked.

    This can be said to be the most serious review of the whole night.

    It shocked the other two directors, and secretly guessed when Shen Ming had sinned against Li Ye.

    I don't know if Shen Ming will cry when he hears this?

    Or, sell it badly?

    The camera cuts to Shen Ming in a very face-saving manner.

    I saw that Shen Ming's god-like face still didn't have much color, and he looked indifferent as if he didn't say anything about her at all. The red eyes and tears in his imagination didn't appear at all!

    This mentality is too good, right?

    Everyone was thinking like this, but Li Ye couldn't help asking: "Shen Ming, did you not listen to my words?"

    Shen Ming said seriously: "I did, I think what you said is quite right."

    Li Ye was stunned, "What's right?"

    "It's a fact that I'm not good at acting."

    "You..."

    "But I can't change careers. I signed a five-year contract, and I can't afford liquidated damages." Shen Ming explained seriously Said: "And my family doesn't care about me anymore. I have to earn money to eat and not starve to death. So I listened to what you said, but I couldn't do it." So you said it for nothing, and I listened to

    it good.

    Shen Ming's cold voice resounded throughout the recording hall.

    There is no aggrieved crying poor, no tearful mouth full of insisting on your dream of acting, just explaining your ideas with the most authentic words.

    No way, she has to eat.

    The barrage laughed even more.

    [Worker’s real hammer, why didn’t I find Shen Ming so funny before]

    [Harmful, LJ company is not bad, the Lin Daiyu character set I made for the young lady before, is full of black materials, and now I realize that Shen Ming is completely another The best representative of A Youchun, I, I want to climb the wall! 】

    【Lin Daiyu on the outside, Schwarzenegger on the inside, ahhh, what a MAN. 】

    【It's too real, a true portrayal of the heart of a worker】

    ...

    Rao, Li Ye, couldn't say anything this time, and even faintly agreed in his heart.

    Emma, ​​isn't it!

    How can a person not bow his head when walking in society?

    If it weren't for the large amount of money given by the program group, which was just enough to make the remaining funds for the next movie, I would come to this little show and be this wicked villain with a vicious mouth?

    Old girl, what you said is so fucking reasonable!

    Li Ye's expression twisted for a while, his face flushed and he almost blurted out that what you said was too right.

    But remembering the setting given by the program group, he still held back after all. The appearance of wanting to say something but being unable to say it makes people feel speechless in the camera.

    "So, Shen Ming, the weak image you showed before is a human design?"

    The host came out to smooth things over.

    "Ah, almost." Shen Ming nodded and said, "Actually, I'm not weak at all. I'm strong and skilled. I'm sure I'll be fine in acting." With a serious look on his face, he almost blurted out that he would come if he had a job

    . Come find me, I am very strong.

    Everyone said it so sincerely, if you continue to spray it, you will have nothing to do. The remaining two directors did not hold on to the problem of acting skills, but said a lot of words of encouragement.

    Finally, it was the mascot Lu Chi's turn to comment.

    There was a smile on Lu Chi's lips, and he said gently: "Shen Ming's image as a strong woman with upside down weeping willows is quite good now, her acting skills need to be improved, and she can take on more roles that fit her personality in the future. Come on, the future is promising, let's work hard."

    "Thank you."

    After accepting the comments, Shen Ming stepped down with Jiang Yuefei.

    Turning off the microphone, Jiang Yuefei couldn't help giving Shen Ming a thumbs up, "Strong man, you're awesome!"

    Today's biggest winner is definitely Shen Ming, and those remarks just now on stage are enough to make three trending searches.

    Shen Ming didn't understand, so she looked at him, her red lips slightly parted, "Don't talk nonsense, transfer the money."

    Fifty thousand yuan, not less than a dime.

    Jiang Yuefei: "..."

    Hey, he dug a hole by himself and jumped, if he had known that he would not have listened to his manager, he would have used Shen Ming to gain popularity.

    It's okay now, losing money and embarrassment, I lost it at home.

    "Ding—"

    The transfer message came quickly.

    Shen Ming looked at the number of the remaining balance, and rarely showed a smiling face, and even those eyes that were always frozen for thousands of miles became warm.

    ...

    There were two old actors who shed tears on the scene before, and Shen Ming, the mighty concubine Yang Guifei, who danced all over the city, can be said to have earned enough popularity. The audience didn't care so much about the groups that appeared later, which made them feel unlucky. Qi Jing, who happened to be in the group behind Shen Ming, gritted his teeth with hatred, and almost grabbed Shen Ming's head.

    Shen Ming had no idea that he had offended someone quietly, so he played with his mobile phone for a while while changing clothes in the background, and emptied the shopping cart directly.

    Nothing brings her a sense of security like food.

    When you have money, of course you buy, buy, and hoard.

    There are still many delicacies in this world that she has never tasted, so she must make a lot of money!

    Because of the live broadcast, although the performance clips of each group are not long, but with the time for comments and voting, this recording was directly recorded for more than five hours.

    At the end of the final stage, the ten small cannon fodders who had been selected by default were called to stand on the stage by name, and gave their elimination speeches one after another.

    Some pear blossoms were tearful, some found another way, and some bluntly said that they were in a difficult situation and needed more exposure opportunities, etc. It can be said that there are all kinds of performances, which are even more exciting than their previous performances on stage.

    Instead, it was Shen Ming's turn, and after saying lightly, "It's normal to eliminate me", he quickly passed the microphone to the next person.

    It was like holding some hot potato in my hand.

    After the live broadcast, the participating actors looked at Shen Ming in a different way, and even a few small cannon fodder came up with smiles and surrounded Shen Ming to go backstage, chirping with each other. How intimate.

    There was a girl who just got a little hot from the talent show variety show and couldn't help her admiration, her eyes were shining and she was about to pounce on her, "Sister Shen Ming, you are so handsome on stage today, from now on I will be you My little girl!"

    Shen Ming frowned slightly, and moved away sideways.

    "Sorry, I'm not used to being too close to others."

    His tone was clear and cold, even with a slightly serious expression.

    "It's my fault, I'm sorry." The girl didn't give up, she just looked at her with dog eyes, "Actually, I just want to take a photo with you." "Yes."

    Shen

    Ming cooperated and took a photo with her.

    The girl bit her lip, and asked again, "Then, can you give me a princess hug too?"

    Shen Ming has always had no resistance to harmless things, especially the girl's wet eyes, which made her Thinking of the bloodhound who had been with her for a little while in her life.

    Every time I act like a baby, I look at you with this kind of dog eyes.

    It's really impossible to refuse.

    Shen Ming nodded without any hesitation, allowing the other party to experience a princess hug.

    The others were not as active as the girl, and they all exchanged contact information in the end, and then left one after another.

    "Miss Ming, your performance today is awesome."

    Yuan Bao leaned forward and gave him a thumbs up, his eyes nearly crescent-shaped.

    Shen Ming remained calm, "It's just doing things with money."

    Yuan Bao: "That's not it, how many people you have fascinated by this dance, even I am dumbfounded."

    Shen Ming: "Blow, you Keep blowing."

    Yuan Bao: "Obviously what I'm telling is the truth, but your strength is too frightening to waste the table."

    Shen Ming: "..."

    After staying in the background for a while, Shen Ming's makeup was also removed, Yuan Bao Taking the changed clothes and jewelry to return, Shen Ming took the time to go to the bathroom to meet her physical needs.

    "I haven't seen you for a few days, and the changes have changed a lot."

    A warm voice sounded from behind.

    Shen Ming looked at the person coming through the mirror in front of the sink, raised his eyebrows and said, "Lu Yingdi."

    Hearing these three words, Lu Chi smiled.

    "It's a fluke to win the best actor, but it's a pity not to win the Oscar because of your acting skills."

    "What do you mean?"

    Shen Ming turned around.

    Lu Chi took two steps forward, staring at Shen Ming's eyes, without any smile, "You are not the original Shen Shuming, who are you?" Shen Ming: "..." Shen Ming looked at

    Lu

    Chi , the eyelids drooping slightly.

    The fist is hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
40.8K 348 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
131K 1.8K 63
*One Direction posted after a long time
25.4K 302 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...