After dressing up as a vase b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 8

2.8K 51 6
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 8 A dance, 50,000 yuan, worth it!

    #《艺术人的赛赛》第一期#

    #卢池祝福物#【热】

    #露池式艺首首#【火】

    #卢池沉茶同台#【火火】

    #沉茶花瓶美人#

    #沉茶The Eighth Set of Radio Gymnastics#【Hot】

    #齐晶凯白罗首遇一笑恩恩恩#【Hot】

    In order to create momentum for the live broadcast in a few days, the program group of "Actors' Competition" completed the first phase of the program as quickly as possible After editing and broadcasting, the hot search list was full on the day of broadcasting, which was extremely popular.

    But who is the hottest?

    Naturally, it was Lu Chi, the new movie star. The word Lu Chi alone could make a lot of fans scream.

    In addition, Shen Ming, the famous beauty in a vase, was also pulled out for a walk, scolded to death, and Shen Ming's Weibo comment area, which had been doing nothing for a long time, fell again. Especially Lu Chi's fans were the most scolded.

    I've seen disgusting people, but I've never seen such disgusting people. After explaining it, I want to be on the same stage?

    You can't catch a sheep to squeeze the wool.

    Almost bald!

    The person involved, Shen Ming, didn't care about it at all. He was sitting at home swiping his phone, his expression becoming more and more serious.

    When Yuan Bao pushed the door in with his lunch in hand, he saw this scene.

    It's just that she thought Shen Ming was looking at the comment section, and comforted her with a serious face: "Sister Ming, don't pay attention to those comments on the Internet, they are all keyboard warriors and brainless. No matter what they say, in my In my heart, your acting skills are definitely the best!"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Shen Ming glanced at her quietly, as if she was asking this question, can you go on?

    Yuan Bao coughed, put the lunch on the table, and went to the side to tidy up other things.

    "Yuan Bao, did I do anything to Jiang Yuefei that day when I was drunk?" Shen Ming asked.

    Yuan Bao recalled the scene of that day, and said: "No, right? Brother Yue Fei was very polite when he called me to inform me, and even sent us to the car in person. And sister Ming, you really don't look drunk at all. Your name is all wrong, I thought you were awake."

    Shen Ming: "...Oh."

    Shen Ming has no memory of that day at all.

    Alcohol is a good thing. One sip of wine that day directly made her let go of all her defenses and had a good night's sleep.

    It's just that from that day on, Jiang Yuefei's attitude changed a hundred and eighty degrees. When inviting rehearsals in WeChat, he respectfully used his honorific title?

    Those fearful and frightened eyes are obviously looking at a different kind of eyes.

    That feeling...

    Shen Ming pursed her lips, and her pupils gradually became darker.

    "Oh, sister Ming, don't worry about it so much."

    Yuan Bao lowered his head and tidied up the objects on the sofa, and said nuzzled: "Anyway, after the live broadcast is over the day after tomorrow, your work will be over. I asked sister An Qi yesterday, because This variety show, your popularity has increased a lot, and you have already sent invitations to several variety shows."

    Having a job = having money = having enough food!

    Shen Ming's eyes lit up, and she simply stopped worrying about getting drunk.

    ...

    On the day of the live broadcast of the program, the recording studio was very lively.

    In order to make the evening live broadcast more exciting, 15 competing performance groups conducted the last on-site rehearsal. From lighting, props, to makeup and hair, they were making final revisions. The staff of the program team were busy running around.

    The three directors, including Lu Chi, were also on the scene, conducting the final supervisory work.

    "Hey, the next group is Jiang Yuefei and Shen Ming's Concubine Drunken Bar?"

    A director looked down at the reminder book, and was somewhat looking forward to it.

    Lu Chi cooperated and said: "The love story between Xuanzong and the imperial concubine has been passed down for thousands of years, and the show crew dares to play such a big game live." "Haha, let's look forward

    to how these two people will perform . It’s quite interesting.”

    “I don’t know what kind of script it is.”

    “Hey, that’s it, it must be on the side of Yuefei.”

    “That’s right…”

    Several directors said something vaguely , showing a tacit smile.

    Lu Chi stood beside him quietly as a foil, when the light passed over his head, his crow-feather eyelashes cast a shadow on his eyes, and the corners of his upturned mouth revealed a hint of sarcasm.

    Shen Ming and Jiang Yuefei got off the stage after rehearsing with Jiang Yuefei and went backstage.

    Jiang Yuefei was surrounded by people, explaining various precautions.

    As for her?

    What does a small cannon fodder destined to be eliminated need to point out?

    "Shen Ming, wait for me."

    Jiang Yuefei called out from behind.

    "What's the matter?"

    Shen Ming turned around and asked.

    Jiang Yuefei hesitated for a moment, and said: "I, I have seen the dance you danced just now. Why, why is it not as good as the dance that day?"

    Oops, why did you stutter!

    Jiang Yuefei's face suddenly changed, and he was a little panicked, but he still pretended to be strong and stood in front of Shen Ming, barely maintaining his image.

    Shen Ming glanced at him up and down, and said straight to the point: "Did I do anything strange after drinking that day?"

    Jiang Yuefei: "..."

    Yes!

    You straightened your legs and fell straight down, directly kicking a chair into pieces!

    The iron pipes are so bent!

    I suspect that you are not a weak Lin Daiyu at all, but a strange woman with infinite strength!

    "No, no, nothing!" Jiang Yuefei slandered madly in his heart, and he had to pretend to know nothing on his face and shook his head crazily, "I just watched, watched your dance just now, and felt that there was no such thing as that day. That's good, it looks good."

    "Hi'er!"

    After stammering this sentence, Jiang Yuefei couldn't help hiccupping.

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Shen Ming took a step back silently, and persuaded: "I have a bad stomach, drink more hot water." The

    expressionless advice looks like the rumored straight man of steel.

    Jiang Yuefei swallowed carefully, and asked about the dance again.

    Although he was very scared by Shen Ming that day, but tonight is a live broadcast, and he doesn't want to lose the chain on the live broadcast.

    On stage, they are partners.

    Shen Ming bluntly explained that the reason for that time was alcohol stimulation. She really has no talent in dancing. No matter how many times she dances, she still looks like just now. Maybe that dance can be temporarily changed to something else.

    "No, the theme of the imperial concubine's drunkenness can't be changed. Before dancing, you can drink real wine directly, and it's fine to jump out of the feeling of last time."

    Jiang Yuefei dismissed it with righteous words, and stopped stuttering.

    Shen Ming: "Reject."

    Jiang Yuefei suggested: "This is the last paragraph, which is also a bright spot. You can completely replace it with low-alcohol wine."

    Shen Ming: "Reject."

    Jiang Yuefei thought for a while, and directly took out the must-kill "An extra fifty thousand, you can't go wrong with this dance."

    Shen Ming: "Deal!"

    Jiang Yuefei: "..."

    There is nothing that money can't solve, especially the matter that made Shen Ming let go!

    Fearing that she would go crazy after drinking heavily, Jiang Yuefei euphemistically reminded her of what might happen when she was drunk, and kindly offered a bottle of drink with low alcohol content.

    Shen Ming took a sip in advance, and after confirming that she was only a little hot and her mind was clear, she poured it into the props.

    One dance, 50,000 yuan, worth it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
69K 1.2K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
23.3K 506 12
Read to find out but this sucks.>///< I will add description later. Not exactly a happy ending... ⚠Warning! This book is a complete mess. Messed up...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...