After dressing up as a vase b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 7

2.4K 53 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 7 What Did You Just Say? Say it again?

    "Dance is the best way to show a person's figure."

    "Movement, expression, and the strength of your breathing are all indispensable, but the most important thing is your own temperament." The dance teacher in training clothes taught methodically The simplest theoretical knowledge.

    The tone was gentle and gentle, and in the next second, the back of the head seemed to have eyes, and he waved the ruler in his hand back.

    "Pa——"

    The crisp sound was accompanied by a weak gasp.

    Shen Ming tensed up and stood up straight, not daring to relax any more.

    This is not the first time she has been beaten.

    Two days ago, Jiang Yuefei sent the script to the program group, and that afternoon Shen Ming was called to the practice room prepared by the program group.

    Just to practice dancing.

    The dance teacher in charge of this item also took up the job quickly, and after catching Shen Ming, he began to practice classical dance to death.

    When it comes to flexibility, Shen Ming has no problem at all.

    Squats, splits, backflips, no matter how powerful she is, she is no problem.

    But you want her to twist her waist alluringly and dance?

    That would be fatal.

    "I've said it all, the essence of classical dance lies in the word Shen Yun. It looks like a good seedling, why is it so unresponsive!" The female teacher slapped Shen Ming's waist with a ruler in her hand, and said sharply : "Stretch it straight for me, and change to the next one after this basic movement is practiced."

    The movements are not difficult to remember, and there are only a few back and forth when they are combined.

    After demonstrating once, the female teacher raised her chin and signaled, "Do it again as I did just now."

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Shen Ming suddenly felt a fear of being dominated by the base instructor.

    There are still a few shots around, Shen Ming froze for a moment, then danced all the movements together.

    Well, the action is correct.

    It is this dance that feels so far away.

    "What kind of dance are you dancing?" The female teacher said, "I want a classical dance with the rhythm of form and spirit, and the four elements in one, but you can give me a great dance. Is this suitable? Is it?"

    Shen Ming stood there without saying a word, seemingly listening to the lecture with an open mind.

    Only the female teacher knows that she will dare to dance next time, and she will still dance like a dime, and she will not leave at all.

    "Forget it, it's just such a dance, you practice first, and I'll come up with something else for you." The

    female teacher who was dazed by anger helped her forehead and left.

    Shen Ming looked at herself in the mirror, froze and jumped.

    Maybe this thing needs more practice?

    again.

    Twice...

    Shen Ming practiced hard, and she didn't stop until there was a knock on the door.

    "Knock, knock——"

    "Hi, Shen Ming."

    Jiang Yuefei poked his head, then pushed the door open and entered.

    "Sorry, there's a traffic jam on the road, I'm only here now. You've already started dancing, haven't you? Have you memorized the lines and dances? Is there anything that needs to be changed?" "There's nothing else to change.

    "

    Shen Ming Wei panted: "But if it's possible, maybe it can be removed in terms of dance?"

    This thing is really not her strong point.

    Jiang Yuefei was secretly happy, didn't this give him all the highlights?

    Not bad not bad, quite acquainted.

    It seems that the agent's suggestion is correct, finding her as a supporting role not only guarantees my acting skills, but also ensures the topicality!

    "The script has been finished. As long as you perform well in that dance, you will definitely be able to get out of the circle." Jiang Yuefei pretended to be considerate: "You have suffered a lot from this script, and the most exciting part of this part must be kept."

    It's not that he doesn't want to remove this paragraph.

    Instead, they went to this section, no matter what they played, it didn't match the title of "The Drunken Concubine".

    If you change it and change it, you can only keep this paragraph.

    Shen Ming: "Understood."

    Since it can't be deleted, then I can only bite the bullet and practice.

    "You've practiced dancing for a long time, why don't you take a break and get your lines right first?"

    Jiang Yuefei offered the water courteously, then turned around and took out the script and turned the pages, not refusing.

    Shen Ming was noncommittal, and even breathed a sigh of relief.

    For lines or something, it's easier than dancing, right?

    ten minutes later.

    Shen Ming regretted it.

    "Shen Ming, I've already told you that you have to give me feedback, otherwise how can I get into the play?" Jiang Yuefei put down the script angrily, and pointed Jiangshan, "Tang Xuanzong and Concubine Yang are a couple, tender and sweet. The feeling of a lover must be shown. And in this play, we are a couple." "

    Which couple is bitter and bitter like us, you should smile." "

    And when I touch you , can you stop staring at me with murderous eyes!"

    "..."

    Facing Jiang Yuefei's sharp questioning, Shen Ming fell into silence.

    What is tenderness.

    What is love feedback?

    This made Shen Ming, who believed in strength above all and to solve everything by force since childhood, puzzled.

    As for being touched, inadvertently showing killing intent is really out of her control.

    She's not used to being touched.

    What's more, he was a stranger.

    In the end, one hundred thousand yuan is still tempting. Shen Ming flipped through his memory again and again, giving himself enough psychological construction. Finally, he stiffened his arms and grabbed Jiang Yuefei's shoulders, slightly raised the corners of his mouth, "Sanlang." The beauty's

    face Being so close, Jiang Yuefei could even see the inconspicuous cinnabar red between Shen Ming's eyebrows.

    Jiang Yuefei: "..."

    Jiang Yuefei blushed shamefully.

    ...

    While the two were 'looking at each other affectionately', the door of the practice room was pushed open.

    "Cough!"

    "Looks like you guys are starting to read the script?"

    There was a soft cough next to him, and Jiang Yuefei retreated as fast as he could, unconsciously scratching the back of his head and looking at the person coming.

    The dance teacher moved back, "Hey? I just came in to get some things, you continue to line up, continue to line up." Jiang Yuefei quickly returned to normal, and changed the subject: "Teacher     ,

    how is Shen Ming's dance practice?"

This is okay, the dance teacher was full of bitterness when I mentioned it, and started to blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. not easy.

    Shen Ming looked up at the sky.

    She said she didn't know anything.

    Jiang Yuefei hadn't seen Shen Ming dance before, so he immediately booed Shen Ming to do it again.

    The dance teacher immediately stretched out Erkang's hand, "Don't rush to dance! I have a new idea for Shen Ming to try now, come here and do some preparations." Then he took out

    a bottle of something from his bag.

    Jiang Yuefei leaned over to take a look, and said with a weird expression: "Wine?"

    "Bingo!"

    The dance teacher took out the liquor he bought and talked eloquently, "I've seen the dance segment of "The Drunken Concubine", and the scriptwriter almost put it down. In the last two rounds, anyway, Shen Ming memorized the movements, but she was too stiff to let go when she jumped. Why don't you try to drink some wine to stimulate|stimulate|stimulate." "Maybe there will be some

    surprises What about the effect?"

    The dance teacher's eyes focused on Shen Ming.

    Jiang Yuefei didn't speak, but there were three big characters in his eyes - "Are you crazy?"

    Shen Ming's eyes fell on the bottle of liquor, and he agreed without hesitation.

    She had heard about wine from the instructor of the base before, and she still remembered how the other party praised it so much that there was nothing in the sky. Now that she has the opportunity to try it, how could she not agree?

    Shen Ming took the cup from the dance teacher and drank it in one gulp.

    A hot burning sensation spread from the mouth to the throat, and finally fell into the stomach.

    "Cough, cough, cough..."

    Shen Ming's complexion changed slightly, and he turned his head and coughed several times.

    The dance teacher quickly reached out to pat her on the back.

    "I bought baijiu for better results. This stuff has a lot of stamina, just take a sip. Why do you drink it all up?"

    Shen Ming: "...cough."

    You didn't say just take a sip.

    As time passed by, Shen Ming's face remained unchanged, and his eyes were also clear.

    The dance teacher looked at her carefully and said, "Shen Ming, go over and do that dance again."

    Shen Ming paused, then got up and danced again.

    The dance is still the dance.

    But the feeling is completely changed.

    If it was said that they were only similar in shape before, then now they are seven or eight percent similar in spirit.

    Although the emotional aspect is still very thin, almost weak to nothing.

    But when she remembered that Shen Ming was taking the script of divine punishment and would leave in the next episode, the dance teacher was not so harsh.

    Go on stage as you feel right now, as long as you don’t make mistakes.

    After a dance, the dance teacher praised: "Looks like the alcohol stimulation|stimulation is still a little bit useful, the movements are just those, just practice a few more times according to your current state and you will slowly get better. I can't help you with the rest. I have to work hard on my own, come on!"

    After speaking, he waved his hand and left the practice room neatly.

    Hidden merit and fame.

    Jiang Yuefei recalled Shen Ming's dance just now, and murmured: "Now, what kind of mentality do I have when the king doesn't go to court early. If I were Xuanzong, I don't want to go to court early either." What are you doing early in the morning

    ?

    With such a stunning beauty by her side, why bother with government affairs.

    "What?" Shen Ming asked.

    "It's nothing, I'll just say you can dance." Jiang Yuefei quickly changed into a smiling face, and stretched out his friendly paws, "Come on, let's continue to play. As long as we work hard, I believe that we will definitely impress the audience when we are on the scene." Make the deepest impression."

    "...Okay."

    Shen Ming replied, her eyes were clear and she walked in a straight line.

    Only the moment he sat down, he inadvertently shook his figure.

    Jiang Yuefei happened to lower his head, but he didn't see it, and even his words turned into rain.

    However, dogs can't change eating shit.

    The irritable old man was gentle for three minutes and he was still the same irritable old man.

    Jiang Yuefei saw that no matter how much emotion he gave to the other party, Shen Ming always refused to give any feedback like a hard boulder, and the angry person was going crazy.

    After finally finishing the lines for the second time, Jiang Yuefei couldn't help dragging the stool under his ass, gritted his teeth and said, "Shen Ming, what do you mean? Although I didn't have much acting skills in acting before, at least I still have simple emotions. , I am not your father-killing enemy, can you cooperate in acting?"

    "Oh."

    Shen Ming smiled cooperatively.

    Good-looking is really good-looking, and beautiful is also really beautiful, but it makes people panic, and it makes Jiang Yuefei feel chills down his spine.

    Jiang Yuefei couldn't help complaining: "A vase is just a vase,

    you can't even smile well." Shen Ming suddenly turned her head, "Say it again?"

    There was a cold light in the black pupils, slowly condensing into a whirlpool.

    Jiang Yuefei felt guilty for a while when he was watched, but when he thought that the other party was able to get this resource because of his own blessing, he immediately said confidently: "Say it once and say it again, I said you are not good at acting, why don't you just go back and be your vase honestly?" You can see the whole face, look at what you just acted..."

    Even if the camera was on, Jiang Yuefei couldn't help complaining loudly.

    It's just that before the words finished, Jiang Yuefei only felt something 'swoosh' flying past his ear.

    In the next second, he could only hear a loud 'bang' behind him, as if something had been pierced through.

    He opened his eyes wide, and saw clearly the scene in the practice room through the mirror behind Shen Ming.

    Shen Ming's slender right leg was stepping on his chair leg at this moment, and the chair that was intact just now was torn apart and scattered all over the floor. He even saw sharply that the armchair made of iron pipes was bent in a huge arc!

    Shen Ming: "What did you just say? Say it again?"

    Shen Ming looked at him sideways, expressionless.

    Jiang Yuefei: "..."

    Jiang Yuefei's Adam's apple rolled slightly, and he swallowed carefully.

    Now that he takes back what he just said, is there still time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 695 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
100K 2.3K 77
The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu Yuebo, an 18th-line female artist. ...
25K 299 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
34.1K 488 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...