After dressing up as a vase b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 6

2.8K 47 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 6 At the very least, it wasn't him and Shen Ming who went to play "Mother...

    Horizontal split, right tackle, lower back, 180-degree roundabout kick.

    The eighth set of radio gymnastics learned in the base was vividly displayed by Shen Ming without any mistakes. After finishing the last move, Shen Ming couldn't help standing still and panting slightly, a thin layer of sweat broke out on the tip of his forehead.

    In the end, I still changed the shell, and it took a little effort to make a set.

    It seems that we still need to strengthen training.

    Taking a few deep breaths, Shen Ming said: "This is the performance I prepared, and it's over."

    The recording scene was all quiet.

    Everyone was stunned by Shen Ming's actions.

    This, this...

    is this the eighth set of radio gymnastics?

    I don't read much, so don't lie to me!

    "This is Shen Ming's revised version of the eighth set of radio gymnastics, right?" The host took the lead to answer: "Compared with the original version, the difficulty is much higher, but it looks very good.

    " lively.

    This set of bells and whistles is pretty good, but it is far from the eighth set of radio gymnastics.

    When I think about it carefully, it feels a bit like Sanda, but it also incorporates some movements in radio gymnastics, which at first glance does not seem obvious.

    Shen Ming: "Maybe there has been a change."

    The host: "This, is it a little change?"

    The screen at the back immediately released the eighth radio gymnastics.

    "Now start the eighth set of radio gymnastics, keep walking."

    "One, two, three, four..."

    Shen Ming turned his head and glanced, secretly thinking that something is wrong.

    The combination of the two kinds of memories made her directly believe that the two worlds were almost the same, but who knew that the 'Eighth Radio Gymnastics' was completely different from what she practiced in the base!

    "Actually, I was just joking." Shen Ming turned around with a serious face, "This is an exercise I use to lose fat and increase muscle."

    Everyone: "..."

    Everyone will look suspiciously at On Shen Ming's slender arms and legs.

    Gain muscle?

    I'm afraid you are kidding me again!

    Didn't you take the soft and boneless Lin Daiyu route with three steps and one cough before?

    The host quickly rounded up the scene with a haha, and continued to record, just as Shen Ming did it deliberately in order to get out of the circle.

    On the other hand, Li Xiong, who was behind the camera, felt that Shen Ming's appearance was very good, and thought it would be good to cut in for a minute or two to try his hand at the topic.

    The beauty in a vase who followed Lin Daiyu's line suddenly changed her personality, and did radio gymnastics to increase her muscles?

    Hey, interesting.

    After the partners are formed, the next step is to select the repertoire. Because of the existence of cannon fodder, the program group has more tricks in selecting repertoires. There are 15 groups and 15 questions. Which question you get depends on your luck.

    Shen Ming, as a cannon fodder who left after two installments, naturally it was not her turn to smoke.

    In front of the camera, Jiang Yuefei and Jiang Yuefei turned each other off a few times, Jiang Yuefei went up and drew a lottery and came back.

    It's just that I was unlucky, so I picked a topic called "The Drunken Concubine".

    "The imperial concubine is drunk? It seems that Yue Fei is going to be Xuanzong this time." The host joked after reading the title.

    Jiang Yuefei replied, his face was not good-looking, and after stepping off the stage, he frowned deeply at this question.

    This topic is entirely Yang Guifei's home field.

    He plays Tang Xuanzong?

    What role can I have?

    How can you highlight your acting skills?

    He wasn't the only one who fell into sorrow. Because of the lottery, most of the people present didn't get the questions they wanted. Some people even said bluntly: "This question itself is different from our age, and even the gender is different. How to interpret it?"

    Someone took a look.

    Whoa, good guy.

    Two beautiful 20-year-old girls to perform "Jing Ke Assassinates the King of Qin"?

    Isn't this embarrassing?

    There are not a few people in this category, even the two old drama players who are used to seeing the big world are not happy to look at the questions in their hands. One draws "Deception" and the other draws "Mother Kindness and Son Filial Piety" ".

    Everyone looked at their questions and became even more confused and confused.

    Jiang Yuefei looked down at his "The Drunken Concubine", but his mood suddenly became better.

    At the very least...

    it wasn't him and Shen Ming going to play "Mother Kindness and Son Filial Piety".

    The host explained: "The topic is just a general direction. You can decide whether to use the script provided by the program group or create another one. We will have a professional screenwriting teacher in charge of each group." "A week later we

    will There will be a live broadcast, and the 250 spectators and the three directors will vote to determine who will be promoted." "In the

    first round, we will eliminate ten people."

    As soon as these words came out, everyone below showed surprise in cooperation , shocked expression.

    Only Shen Ming: "..."

    Oh, I see, this issue has found a total of ten cannon fodder.

    She is one of them.

    After leaving the field, Jiang Yuefei took the initiative to add contact information.

    "Time is too tight. I only have three days to play with you. I will contact you on WeChat at other times."

    Shen Ming added the other party's WeChat not very proficiently, and said: "It's fine, I will cooperate with you."

    Jiang Yuefei was not polite, and said directly: "Then you don't have to worry about the script, my company will Ready, when the new script comes out, I will send it to you."

    "Yes."

    "In terms of roles, I will take me as the main role and you as the supplement."

    "Okay."

    "It is even possible for you to do it. Harlequin, don't you mind?"

    "I don't mind."

    No matter what Jiang Yuefei asked, Shen Ming agreed, and he didn't mind the notice fee.

    Jiang Yuefei looked at her soft and weak, agreeing to all conditions, but his heart softened.

    Shen Ming is not as good at being a demon as the rumors say.

    "Don't worry, although my company will be more towards me, Concubine Yang's dance will definitely not run away. I will arrange one or two places for you to shine. Don't worry." Jiang Yuefei smiled and added a few words, waved

    away go.

    Shen Ming was left alone in deep shock.

    WTF?

    Isn't it acting? Why do you want to dance?

    This is different from what I said before!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.2K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...
704K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
55.2K 1.2K 125
https://m.shubaow.net/258/258101/ Author: hope Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-08-12 Latest: Chapter 125 (2) rebirth finished 541,0...
57.1K 1K 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...