After dressing up as a vase b...

By Xiaoshuo_

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shumin... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 138

Chapter 1

3.8K 74 17
By Xiaoshuo_

The scene of eating in Chapter 1 is pretty good. ...

    "Shen Shuming, you are really unlucky. I have always told you to stay away from people. If you don't have the brains, don't join the crowd. You are lucky. This time, you directly made a big mess. Gossip with Lu Chi."

    "I really don't know what I did in my previous life, but I've been your manager in this life, and I wipe your ass behind you every day, it's enough..." the rambling, angry

    voice The voice rang in his ears, and there was a strange sense of suspension under his body. Shen Ming opened his eyes a little uncomfortable, and wanted to make a move when he saw someone next to him clearly.

    However, when her gaze touched the surroundings, her ink-like pupils shrank fiercely.

    Obviously she was still fighting hard with the 6th-level Thunder Zombie King last second, and died at the hands of the zombies controlled by him. How could he see such a scene when he opened his eyes again?

    There is a lot of traffic, and the flow of people is surging.

    She thought that this was a scene that only the group of humans before the end of the world could see. How could she see it with her own eyes?

    Or is this the final destination of everyone?

    Shen Ming pursed her lips, not knowing what to feel.

    In the next second, I just felt a pain in my head, and countless pictures flooded into my mind.

    The woman in my memory was called Shen Shuming, a female artist who had been in the entertainment circle outside the 18th rank, her age and face were exactly the same as Shen Ming's, and her manager Sun Anqi was speaking in the driver's seat.

    Shen Shuming was born as an actor, but her acting skills are not good enough, so she is known as the 'beauty in a vase'.

    The other one is that he can't speak well and often offends people, causing the artists in the circle to complain and feel insecure.

    But after all, there is still a face, and there are still a group of fans holding it, and black red can be regarded as little red. However, at the ceremony two days ago, Shen Shuming accidentally bumped into the newly promoted film star Lu Chi, and happened to be photographed by the media bought by Shen Shuming, and the scandal between the two was reported the next day.

    Compared with Lu Yingdi's fans, Shen Shuming's fans were not enough to watch. In an instant, everyone pushed her against the wall, pushing her to the forefront, and reduced her to the point where everyone shouted and beat her.

    And when Shen Ming woke up, it was the time when Sun Anqi took her to Xiguang Entertainment, where Best Actor Lu was located, and came to apologize in person.

    But I didn't want to change the core inside halfway.

    The amount of information was too much, Shen Ming couldn't help pressing her temples, her face turned pale.

    Sun Anqi was about to continue preaching, so she caught a glimpse of her expression inadvertently, and immediately turned the steering wheel to stop and asked, "Did you not eat to lose weight again recently? Tsk, go have a meal before going to Xiguang. If you are in person The company fainted, and the basket got bigger and bigger."

    Shen Ming's eyes lit up when he heard the word 'eating', and then he was full of vigilance.

    Seeing her staring at her and not getting out of the car, Sun Anqi couldn't help reaching out to pull her.

    But he didn't want to be quickly slapped away by the other party.

    Sun Anqi is really upset and irritable now, she closed the door of the car, and said in a fit of anger that she will not get out of the car as you like.

    Shen Ming thought for a while, then opened the car door a little stiffly and followed the other party down.

    In memory, this woman seems to be nice to her?

    I hurriedly found a Cantonese restaurant, and Sun Anqi pushed the menu over, "Hurry up, maybe it's the last time I invite you to dinner, and I don't know what the higher-ups plan to do with you. It's not good to offend whoever you want, but to offend Lu Chi, Let’s not talk about the new film star, who doesn’t know who is standing behind him..." "

    Really... Follow me?"

    Interrupted by the sudden words, Sun Anqi was a little anxious after hearing it, but she really didn't know what to say. The last time we ate together, he said unhappily: "Yes, as long as you can finish eating, you can order whatever you want."

    After all, these two years have earned her a lot of money, right?

    Shen Ming touched the somewhat unfamiliar menu, looked at the dishes on it, suppressed his greed, swallowed, and finally ordered one carefully... "Just one

    serving of spinach with garlic? You still want it now? Are you trying to lose weight?"

    Sun Anqi was so angry that she had angina, she took the menu and added several meat dishes, expressing her admiration for Shen Shuming's unwavering weight loss idea.

    But not to mention, in terms of maintaining her figure, Shen Shuming really didn't let her worry about it. Looking around, her waist is her waist, her legs are her legs, and no matter how ordinary clothes are on Shen Shuming's body, she still looks so Kind of brilliant. The only thing is that the face is a bit too bright, and in the past two years, I have eaten the one that looks weak and strong.

    Like Shen Shuming, who is gorgeous without makeup and has a charming face with makeup, it is really hard to mix.

    Thinking of this incident, Sun Anqi's expression became a little subtle.

    Little did they know that Shen Ming, who had changed the core, was now full of thoughts about the taste of green vegetables, and even secretly swallowed a lot of saliva.

    The world Shen Ming lives in is not as peaceful and prosperous as the current world.

    She lived in a world ravaged by viruses. After death, human beings turned into bloodthirsty monsters, screaming and killing their former compatriots. The virus swept through every corner, and even animals and plants mutated one after another. Shen Ming had never seen green vegetables since he was born, and what he ate most was the daily distribution of camp samples in the base, which were tasteless and could only fill his stomach.

    When she grew up, Shen Ming awakened her abilities and began to live a life of hunting and eating the flesh and blood of mutated animals.

    Although there is no shortage of meat, she has never tasted green vegetables.

    The mutated plants are much more tyrannical than animals. They are all poisonous and thorny, and have a strong desire to protect their own domain. There is no grass around them. As for the non-toxic and harmless vegetables?

    Extinct long ago, no one knows its taste.

    The food was brought up quickly, and Sun Anqi took the lead to eat with her chopsticks. Shen Ming turned her head and said a solemn thank you, and then put a chopstick of vegetables into her mouth.

    Crisp, juicy, with an unusual flavor.

    Shen Ming's eyes lit up, and in the next second, he ate the whole plate of green vegetables extremely quickly.

    Sun Anqi only thought that the person was so hungry that she could eat all the green vegetables with great vigor, so she pushed the ribs in front of her towards her, thinking that the other party would not eat them, but she didn't think it would take more than three minutes. The dish was suddenly empty.

    Sun Anqi: ...?

    How many days have you been hungry?

    "Thank you."

    After eating, Shen Ming wiped his mouth and thanked him earnestly.

    Sun Anqi looked at a table full of food into her stomach, with a complicated expression, and in the end, she only thought that someone might be stimulated to open her stomach to eat, and took the person away after paying.

    Shen Ming got into the car, touched his stomach that was only full and quickly hungry, and licked his lips to reminisce about the delicious food just now.

    The moment he lowered his hand, he accidentally landed on the car door, poking a small round hole.

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Shen Ming looked down at her white and tender hands, then at the small hole next to her, and moved her body forward slightly to cover it up.

    She flipped through her memory, there is no such thing as supernatural beings in this world, and there are even institutions like research institutes. However, her supernatural ability followed her inexplicably, and she was told by countless experiences.

    This matter must be kept a secret.

    ...

    Xiguang Entertainment has made many artists popular in the past two years, and the office building is even more proud.

    The company is big and there are many people.

    Shen Shuming's hype about the actor Lu landing two days ago is well known on the Internet. This time, Sun Anqi brought someone to the door to apologize in person. The whole company was waiting to see the joke. When they saw that the person really came to the door, they even whispered in private , Talking gossip to fly.

    The strange gaze made Sun Anqi's face burn, and she dragged her into the elevator.

    Shen Ming herself didn't feel it at all, she walked into the elevator and asked, "Sister Anqi, when can I go to work?"

    Although she didn't know why she woke up in this girl's body after her death, she inherited Shen Shuming's memory. After sorting out for a period of time, she couldn't refuse the temptation of living in this peaceful world.

    As long as you work hard, you can eat well here.

    And it's unlimited! !

    For Shen Ming, this is something that she dared not even dream about. The only bad thing is that she doesn't have much money in her bank card. to count the amount of food.

    Hmm...

    at most half a month?

    Shen Ming was a little worried.

    "Work? Let's see your attitude first. Movie Emperor Lu won't forgive you before we talk about it." Sun Anqi shook her head and said, "If Movie Emperor Lu insists on fussing, let alone Xue Zang, it is possible to be banned, and maybe you will have to pay back at that time." Litigation. So you will go in later and be more sincere, you know?"

    Ban = no job = no money = can't eat!

    After converting the formula, Shen Ming's back was straightened, her eyes were determined, and her hands hanging between her thighs and trousers were clenched into fists.

    She will definitely let Yingdi Lu forgive her.

    If you don't forgive...

    A dark light flashed in Shen Ming's eyes.

    Anqi Sun had mentioned the formal apology to Lu Chi's manager earlier, and it was inevitable that the two parties would be a little embarrassed when they brought someone over this time.

    "I'm sorry."

    The crisp voice broke the silence in the room first.

    Everyone in the room looked at Shen Ming in surprise, even the person involved, Lu Chi, couldn't help but look up at him.

    Shen Ming took two steps forward and walked in front of Lu Chi, bowed neatly at ninety degrees and apologized again.

    Lu Chi gave an 'um' in an unclear manner, but didn't say whether to accept or reject.

    On the other hand, Xu An, Lu Chi's agent, was a little upset, and said, "Ms. Shen's hype is too much this time, I really think a simple sorry is enough? The navy you bought can say anything Come out. What love for three years, secret marriage in secret, and reunion after a broken mirror, the jokes mentioned are much more lively than TV dramas. Can you write it off in just three words?" "I think you

    Xiwei's plan is not too loud Let's go."

    No one knows that Lu Chi has been in the industry for several years, he has kept himself clean, and there has never been any romantic scandal.

    It's good now, the front foot just happily took the crown of actor, and the back foot was entangled in the black mud in Shen Shuming's circle. The whole network knows the trouble. For Lu Chi, it is undoubtedly a splash of dirty water .

    It was still a pot of dirty water that was rancid and smelly.

    "Actually, we, Xiwei, only found out about this matter after it happened, not to mention that our family Shen Shuming did not do this matter." Anqi Sun apologized and said with a smile: "She has a bit of a temper, and she is so bold this time. It seems that she likes Actor Lu too much, she is a loyal fan of Actor Lu, and everyone praises Actor Lu for his incomparable acting skills." "Who knows, she just went up to

    Lu Chi and said a word, and she was unscrupulous. The media took pictures, and there are such endless scandals?" "

    Your family, Shen Shuming, is wronged by what you say?" Xu An couldn't help laughing after hearing this, "This is not the first time she has This kind of gossip has spread, it spread so fast, she didn't do anything behind it? I can't see it, you Xiwei still blame Miss Shen for praising Miss Shen." Xu An's insinuation Sun Anqi also heard it, but she

    also I just secretly complained in my heart.

    They may not believe it when they say it, but for Shen Shuming and the others, Xiwei originally wanted to cultivate it well, who knows that she has low EQ or scandal physique, no matter what she says or does, she will be interpreted as another meaning.

    Might as well not explain.

    Of course, Sun Anqi still doesn't know that Shen Shuming did this on purpose.

    The two brokers were at each other's throats, you come and go.

    The corners of Lu Chi's lips curled up slightly, staring at the beauty in the vase in front of him and asked: "I heard that you are my fan and like my drama?"

    Shen Ming hurriedly flipped through his memory and said seriously: "I like it."

    Lu Chi: "Then you Tell me, which part of my performance do you like the most?"

    Shen Ming: "The part of eating is pretty good." Watching it makes me hungry.

    Lu Chi & Xu An: "...?"

    Sun Anqi: "...!"

    My darling, what nonsense are you talking about!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.8K 63
*One Direction posted after a long time
25.3K 302 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
53.6K 564 67
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75720/ Author: first meow Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 67 rebirth finished 218,00...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...