Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 85

113 6 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 85 Juggernaut, Your Creation Is Collapsed (15)

Surprise instantly stained Hua Shijun's eyes, and the sudden joy spread to his entire chest, like a blooming flower.

With a trembling voice, he said hesitantly: "You, do you really think, do you think I'm familiar?"

Xu Fuhuan nodded with a smile on his face.

"Really."

Ever since he knew Hua Shijun's thoughts on him, he had a dream that night. He can't remember the specific content clearly, but vaguely, he remembers a name-Ajun.

So getting along with Hua Shijun will always give him an inexplicable sense of familiarity, as if they really got along like this before.

He doesn't know the connection between the Ajun in the dream and the current Huashijun.

He knew that his memory was sealed, maybe, maybe, he and Hua Shijun really knew each other before.

Yue Zhuo frowned and looked at the two people who looked at each other affectionately.

Co-authored him to become a bad guy? A malevolent villain who stands in the way of the lovers' final marriage?

Damn, why is he so upset?

Mother-in-law, chirping. Can't this tasker be more cheerful?

Hua Shijun's watery eyes were filled with steaming mist. He can't wait to tell Fu Huan now that they were lovers in their previous life, or lovers who dated on the premise of marriage.

However, don't wait for him to speak.

But Xu Fuhuan stood up in vain, and his mighty aura suddenly crushed towards Yue Zhuo, his pair of eyebrows and eyes as warm as jade were stained with a coldness that he had never seen before.

Yue Zhuo, who was oppressed by the sudden air pressure, suddenly bent down.

He was horrified, how could this tasker have such a powerful aura? Could it be that he is...

Xu Fuhuan had a stern sneer on the corner of Xu Fuhuan's mouth, Yue Zhuo wanted to get rid of him, so why didn't he want to get rid of Yue Zhuo?

There is only one Realm of Time, and if Yuezhuo wants it, so does he.

That being the case, it depends on who is better.

"Let's do it."

Xu Fuhuan stood with his hands behind his back, accumulating internal energy with the palm behind his back, and the mellow internal energy flowed through his body. This powerful and supercilious feeling is really good, so good that it is addictive!

Pity.

If only it wasn't a one-off.

Xu Fuhuan took the lead.

Weird body skills, fierce tactics, martial arts that are even more superior than Hua Shijun's...

Yue Zhuo retreated repeatedly.

Hua Shijun looked at the two white figures entangled in disbelief.

When did his frivolity become so powerful?

The highest power in this world is the innate state. Although Hua Shijun is praised as a sword master, in fact, he can only be regarded as the acquired state at best. It's too far away from the innate realm.

Xu Fuhuan bargained with Xiaoer, the original price was 500 points of blackening value, he used 50 points of blackening point plus his 20 points of life to exchange the internal force with Xiaoer, directly breaking through the innate realm, this kind of internal force is a one-time Yes, and the aftereffect is that this body is afraid that it will be useless.

If this mission fails, then he is really at a loss.

At the beginning, Xu Fuhuan's body skills were still a bit unfamiliar, until later, the more he fought, the more proficient he became.

From being able to deal with it freely at the beginning, Yue Zhuo has slowly come to appreciate it when he is at the bottom of the list.

What kind of super tasker, what the hell, it turned out to be just a newcomer putting on airs.

It's still a rookie who has used the innate realm. After all, which experienced tasker doesn't have a few top-quality exercises?

As long as they are experienced taskers, they will generally not waste their blackening value to buy this kind of consumables. The expensive ones are deadly, and there are conditions. More importantly, this thing is a tasteless existence.

Although it can make a person become a master in an instant, but at the same time, once its use period expires, the user's body will be completely useless. If you are lucky, you can still get a life back. Unlucky? Killed instantly.

Yue Clumsy wanted to vomit blood.

If he had known that this tasker was a newcomer, he still hesitated! This tasker is really scheming, even he has been tricked.

Due to the rules of the world, outsiders like them generally cannot use weapons beyond the current world, and Yue Zhuoqi's face turned blue.

He should have killed this damned newcomer earlier.

Although he has good martial arts and rich experience, how can he be an opponent of Xu Fuhuan who has broken through the innate realm?

How long has he been in this world? All the hard work is spent on eliminating other taskers, how can I have time to practice hard?

Yue Zhuo thought sadly of what he had done in the past six months, looking for other questers all over the world, rejecting dissidents, even running away a senior quester a few days ago, and he still complacently thought that he was the last quester. The Realm of Time is already in his pocket.

Who knew there was another one hiding beside him.

Damn, are all newbies so scheming these days?

First, he picked an identity other than the one in the plot, and pretended to be sure of winning when he showed his flaws, which made him think that this was a super tasker with a higher level than himself.

Thinking about it, he felt wronged.

no.

He couldn't continue to fight, and his mission would fail if he continued to fight.

Yue Zhuo began to pretend to be invincible, looking for opportunities to escape.

Anyway, the effect of the innate realm is only for one day, and when the time is up, killing him is not like killing a chicken.

Xu Fuhuan saw that Yue Zhuo was only defending but not attacking at first, probably also saw that he wanted to escape.

With a change of mind, Xu Fuhuan intentionally exposed a flaw to Yue Zhuo.

Sure enough, Yuezhuo caught. Seizing the opportunity, he gave him a false move, and then took this opportunity to turn around and run towards the dense forest next to him. Xu Fuhuan looked at his back calmly, gathered his strength to inhale the cold sword on the ground, and shot directly at his back. past.

Like a monkey, Yue Zhuo flinched, and before he had time to rejoice, he heard a squeak, this is...

Yue Zhuo opened his eyes wide in disbelief, and Xu Fuhuan, who had been dumped by him, suddenly appeared In front of him, and on his chest, was a dagger sticking out impressively.

"You..."

Xu Fuhuan stirred the dagger in his hand expressionlessly, and said calmly: "You want to settle accounts after the autumn, but it depends on whether I give you this opportunity. Those who want the time realm, You are not the only one."

Speaking of this, Xu Fuhuan suddenly laughed.

"I also have to thank you for me. Kill the other taskers."

'Pfft'!

Yue Zhuo spat out a mouthful of blood from his mouth.

So, all he did was to make a wedding dress for someone else?

I'm really not reconciled.

Since he can't get it, then don't even think about getting it for the newcomer.

Yuezhuo showed a weird smile, flipped his hands and took out something from the space.

A huge sense of crisis spread from Xu Fuhuan's heart to his limbs.

He just wanted to use his lightness kung fu to leave, but unexpectedly...

'Bang'-

a huge explosion sound spread throughout the barren mountain.

The Xianxiansuo that bound Hua Shijun lost his master's control, and fell limply from his body.

As if he hadn't noticed, he looked at the place of the explosion in horror, and roared in despair: "Fu Huan..."

"Fu Huan."

Hua Shijun ran towards the direction of the explosion, rolling and crawling.

"Cough... where do you want to go?"

Seeing Hua Shijun ignoring the raging fire burning over there, Xu Fuhuan shouted in a panic.

The familiar voice made Hua Shijun turn around in disbelief, tears filled his eyes full of despair.

Tears blurred his vision, but that familiar figure...

"Fuhuan...is that really you?"

Xu Fuhuan walked towards him with a smile on his face. "That's why you don't believe me? Huh?"

"No, I believe-"

Hua Shijun danced excitedly, but before he finished speaking, Xu Fuhuan's body staggered and became limp. Limp down on the ground.

When he fell down, Xu Fuhuan thought, this time, I'm afraid it will really make Hua Shijun sad.

His body could only last for twelve hours, and this time he was plotted against by Yuezhuo again.

It is estimated that he will not survive even twelve hours.

-------

Half a year later.

Fallen Flower Valley is like spring all the year round.

Xu Da carried the hot water and walked towards the room expressionlessly.

And Xu Fuhuan was lying on the bed with a pale complexion, her snow-white face was like a piece of white paper, without a trace of blood, Hua Shijun sat on the edge of the bed, her wide palm tightly wrapped Xu Fuhuan's cold finger .

"Fu Huan, I miss you so much, wake up quickly."

Wu Chen in the room was instructing Xu Da to throw medicinal materials into the barrel.

Everything is ready.

"Go and bring your master here."

Wu Chen ordered lightly.

Xu Da nodded, and walked to the bedside, seeing Hua Shijun holding on to his master's hand, his heart was full of sadness besides anger.

That afternoon, if he hadn't gone to find food with that Yuezhuo, he wouldn't have been plotted against by Yuezhuo, and his young master wouldn't have turned into such a life-or-death look.

Originally, he wanted to take the son back to the palace. There are so many imperial doctors in the palace, his son will always get better.

It's just that before he left, his subordinates brought news that the prince had been locked up by the emperor for treason.

The prince asked him to hide with the son, not to go back yet.

The world is so big, could it be that there is no place for him to live in the land of the king, not to mention that the young master has become like this.

In the end, in desperation, I came here with Hua Shijun.

Hua Shijun invited the genius doctor Wuchen to treat the son's injury, but as a genius doctor, even Wuchen couldn't help...

Huashijun looked at Fuhuan who was leaning helplessly on the edge of the barrel with tears in his eyes.

Distressed almost suffocated.

His frivolity is all because of him, so he became like this.

Wu Chen standing aside saw that Hua Shijun was about to cry, and quickly ordered Xu Da to drive him out.

It wasn't until he was the only one left in the room that Wuchen smiled wryly and said: "At the beginning, I thought my love was the purest, but compared to Hua Shijun, I really... feel ashamed." Wuchen

laughed shook his head.

Turning around to take the silver needle, after finishing a set of flowing movements, Wu Chen retracted his fingers, and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead with his cuff.

"This is my last resort. If you still can't wake up, then I really can't do anything."

Wu Chen looked deeply at the unconscious Xu Fuhuan, and couldn't help but sigh.

"You just smashed my reputation as a genius doctor!"

The author has something to say: I always feel like I'm going to be scolded by you after finishing this chapter. I ran first...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
229K 5.7K 166
Author: Moxibustion Tail Demon Fox/灸尾妖狐 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 167 chapter Introducing: It's not scary to be dressed as cannon fodder in...
31.8K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
61.9K 1.8K 69
Title:猫猫今天也在拯救反派[快穿] Author:啄米 Tangxi is a little cat, a plump and lovely golden gradient. Because he was not allowed to become a spirit after the fo...