Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 80

128 2 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 80 Juggernaut, Your Creation Is Collapsed (10)

"Master, it's going to rain."

Hua Shijun was still immersed in sorrow for spring and autumn.

Xu Fuhuan stopped communicating with Xiaoer, opened his eyes, raised the curtain beside him, and looked outside.

When we set off in the morning, the sun was shining brightly. It was less than two hours since we set off, and the thick dark clouds had already pressed down on the top of the head, and the treetops were blown by the strong wind.

The spring is cold nowadays, and the cold wind blows people's personality extremely bitingly.

Xu Fuhuan glanced at the majestic guard on the horse.

"Look for an inn. Let's rest for one night. We will be on our way tomorrow."

Before the rain fell, Xu Da found the nearest inn.

This is the only inn within a radius of ten miles, and it is built on an important official road.

The rain came so suddenly that many people stayed here or took shelter from the rain. Most of the people staying here are businessmen on their way, and there are also some people from the rivers and lakes who are sheltering from the rain.

Compared with the informal Jianghu people, Xu Fuhuan's solemn and orderly bodyguards are particularly conspicuous.

Xu Fuhuan hasn't got off the carriage yet.

The chatter in the hall gradually died down, and the eyes sometimes showed hatred or disdain on the ordinary-looking carriage.

"How come there are people from the imperial court here?"

"What's wrong with the court people? Look at me. I won't take his head tonight." "

Oh, you should keep your voice down. Yingjie and Shaoxia died at their hands, I think you should leave this place early."

These words attracted the attention of most people, some agreed and some despised.

Xu Fuhuan lifted the curtain of the car, and the servant who stepped on his feet had already prostrated himself on the ground.

Xu Fuhuan frowned and glanced at Xu Da.

Xu Da got Xu Fuhuan's gaze, and hugged Xu Fuhuan by the waist, and jumped off the carriage.

This is what they have often done in the past few months, but in the eyes of others, it has a different meaning.

The leader who led the team pulled out his long sword and slashed at the prostrate servant.

"That's enough, it's going to rain soon, let's talk about it after we settle down."

It was he who was hypocritical.

This is an era of order and strict rules. In his heart, he just doesn't want to trample on the dignity of others, disregarding their opinions, and stepping on others' backs.

But his respect fell in the eyes of others, but it became the fault of that worthless servant.

Just when he was about to order Xu Da to bring Hua Shijun, from the corner of his eyes, he saw the leader's fierce eyes fixed on the trembling servant.

The words he said turned around in his mind, and became: "Let him serve the king nearby tonight."

After all, it was an innocent life, he could not change it, he could only adapt.

Xu Fuhuan walked towards the inn with noble steps.

The shop owner saw this team of officials from a long distance, so he dared not neglect, and bowed his knees to greet them.

Just as Xu Fuhuan entered the inn, it was raining heavily, pouring down like a waterfall, and the strong wind brought the rainwater into the hall, revealing strands of coolness.

The guards who fell behind him were immediately drenched.

Before Xu Fuhuan opened his mouth, Xu Da, who was following him, ordered: "We have booked the inn, you should clean up the people quickly."

Prince Yu is in charge of one-third of the military power in the Southern Dynasty, and these People are the people under Prince Yu's command. These people are all people who have followed Prince Yu to the battlefield.

All of them carry evil spirits.

The store can't afford to offend those quacks, but they are even more afraid of officers and soldiers.

Call Xiao Er and tell him to invite the guests down.

Xu Fuhuan raised his hand to stop his movements. "Shopkeeper, how many rooms do you have left?"

Xu Fuhuan was handsome and skinny, and he looked like a handsome young man, gentle and polite.

The shopkeeper's fearful mind suddenly eased a little, and he said respectfully: "Return to the official, there is still one room left, I am afraid it is not enough for the officials to rest."

One room, it seems that it is not enough.

Xu Fuhuan continued to talk about the shopkeeper calmly.

I learned some news from him intermittently, and then pieced together a general idea.

What kind of martial arts conference is being held in Qingcheng, and this road is the only way to go to Qingcheng, and usually receives some guests who did not catch up with the city gate.

It was raining heavily today, and the knights or businessmen in the past had no hope of catching up with the nearby towns, so they had no choice but to choose his only small shop within a hundred miles.

I see.

It seems that the emperor really pushed these Jianghu people into a hurry.

Xu Fuhuan showed a kind smile.

"Then trouble the store to prepare some food for my guards. We will leave when the rain is over."

Where there are rivers and lakes, there are killings.

This place is not safe.

Everyone in the Jianghu is a master. Although he has dozens of guards who are good at fighting, compared with the people in the Jianghu, they are not enough to stab one with a sword.

Xu Da frowned, just about to say that the heavy rain might not stop in a short time.

I saw Xu Fuhuan's seemingly unintentional gaze, if there was nothing, scanning the crowd in the hall.

I understood immediately.

"Go and tell them not to move things down."

"My lord, fish and dragons are mixed here, and my subordinates want to protect you."

"It's okay." Xu Fuhuan smiled softly. "I'm just a frail young man who doesn't know martial arts. As a generation of heroes, they won't do anything to me." "By the way

, remember to watch the people in the carriage."

He didn't intend to let Hua Shijun go just like that.

It's already blackened, wouldn't it be more dangerous to let it out?

It's better to stay with him.

At least the current Hua Shijun is much more fun than the cold and ruthless temperament when he lost his memory, isn't it?

As soon as Xu Da turned around and left, the hall became lively again in an instant.

In the inn, apart from those Jianghu people who rushed to Qingcheng to participate in the martial arts conference, there were also businessmen from all over the world.

These merchants were doing serious business, seeing that Xu Fuhuan's team of guards didn't do anything, they panicked for a while, they should eat and drink.

"Xiaoer, make me a pot of good tea first."

"Okay, please wait a moment, my lord."

Xu Fuhuan chose a seat by the window, looking at the heavy rain outside, feeling inexplicably uneasy.

This uneasiness reached its apogee when he saw the black spot in the rain curtain moving rapidly towards this side.

Xu Fu stood up in shock, ignoring the image of his noble son, he ran to the door and shouted at Xu Da.

"Xu Da, let everyone gather."

As soon as the voice fell, the man in black in the rain was just a shadow, and he arrived in front of the inn in a blink of an eye, and the entire inn was surrounded by a dense crowd of men in black. They were wearing coir raincoats. , wearing a bamboo hat, and hiding a shiny weapon behind him.

The leading man in black glanced indifferently at a circle of people on guard, and when his gaze caught Xu Fuhuan, he was obviously taken aback.

Then, as if he thought of something, he withdrew the surprise in his eyes, his calm eyes seemed to have never fluctuated, and the cold voice was extraordinarily loud in the heavy rain, but also extraordinarily cruel. "Kill, leave no one behind."

Xu Da took the lead in knocking away the man in black who wanted to get close to Xu Fuhuan.

Quickly guard in front of him.

"Protect Young Master."

These men in black don't look like Jianghu people, but more like killers, or... shadow guards.

It was obvious that these people's targets were only those Jianghu people at the beginning, and Xu Fuhuan was a surprise.

In the heavy rain, people fell to the ground one after another.

The rain washed away the blood from that place.

While protecting Xu Fuhuan, Xu Da also had to fight with the black clothes who were entangled with him. His injuries were not healed at first, but now they are even worse.

After all, two fists are no match for four hands.

Xu Da took Xu Fuhuan and galloped into the carriage.

"My lord, let's go first."

The man in black chased after the carriage in half.

Hua Shijun in the carriage finally fell into a coma with too little medicine, and now Xu Da was in a hurry to take his young master to escape, so he didn't care about the bumps of the carriage.

After a short meeting, Hua Shijun was jolted awake.

First, she was dizzy from being bumped by the rickety carriage, and wanted to say stop, but found Xu Fuhuan sitting beside him with her whole body wet, looking out of the carriage with indifference.

"Fu, Fu Huan."

The hoarse voice was very weak.

After all, there is still no way to be half-distracted to this person.

"What happened?"

According to the appearance of the loyal dog who was guarding the master beside Fuhuan, how could he be willing to let Fuhuan be in such a mess, so something must have happened.

Hua Shijun's thin cry came from his ear. Xu Fuhuan turned his head, his brows and eyes were cold.

Hua Shijun looked at Fu Huan's brows and eyes that should have been clear and moist, but now they were violently churning with rich black, as if something was about to break through the ground.

Hua Shijun's heart seemed to be tightly grasped by an invisible hand. Hold on, the pain is almost suffocating.

His Fuhuan looks the best when he smiles, especially when he shows a light smile, the clear eyebrows and eyes are curved, like the crescent moon hanging in the night sky. It's really good-looking and charming.

"Give, give me, the antidote."

Hua Shijun just got a soft tendon, but his ears are easy to use. Although it was raining outside, he could hear the sound of fighting in the rain clearly.

"Please."

Xu Fuhuan's body was filled with heavy grief and a sense of loss that he could do nothing about.

He couldn't listen to Hua Shijun's words at all, he just turned around instinctively. The pitch-black eyes seemed to be out of focus, looking at the eager Hua Shi-kun.

Until the phrase 'please' suddenly broke into his mind without knowing how, and he suddenly woke up after being in a daze.

what happened to him?

"Fu Huan, explain to me-"

Before he finished speaking, the carriage rolled violently. Before the two people in the carriage could react, the carriage began to roll directly down the hillside.

Xu Da immediately abandoned the horse and turned directly into the carriage.

"Young master, be careful."

Xu Dagang held Xu Fuhuan in his arms, the carriage rolled over for a while, and finally seemed to have reached a safe place. First, the rolling stopped, followed by a sense of panic falling rapidly.

The hillside turned out to be a cliff.

Xu Da accumulated what little internal energy he had left, and wanted to send Xu Fuhuan up, but when he saw the man in black standing on the edge of the cliff, he finally withdrew his gaze.

If you fall off a cliff, there is a one in ten thousand chance of surviving.

But-

once it falls into those hands, they will definitely not let the son live.

The author has something to say: I have been actively treating my hands recently, so I didn't reply to your messages, sorry. But, you have to believe that I still love you very much.

Crab Fan Ye's mines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.9K 30
Jeonghan , Scoups and Seungkwan are the main character. ¤[The female leads are imaginary characters ] Blindness in these world has no end. Some are b...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
107K 3.3K 114
Unexpectedly, because the main god's soul is too powerful, the body of each world is tempered to be infinitely powerful. The result is that, no matte...
33.8K 849 106
Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished) Work status: completed There is a very...