Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 78

138 7 1
By Little_Spade

Chapter 78 Juggernaut, Your Creation Is Collapsed (8)

The expression under the mask is very happy, and the heart beats very strangely, but on the surface, he still has to pretend to be a gentleman, and said casually: "What do you have to say, I stand here and say the same." Saying

so , but the pace under his feet is indeed not slow at all, he stepped in front of Xu Fuhuan in three steps and two steps in parallel.

Hua Shijun has always been very concerned about Xu Fuhuan's affairs, when he just opened the door and entered, there was a puff of water vapor in the room, he guessed that Fuhuan must have bathed.

Now that I got closer, I realized that Fu Huan was dressed very casually.

She was dressed in a snow-white inner garment, and a water-blue coat was casually draped over it.

With the movement of the person turning over and sitting up, the loose coat just slipped off his shoulders and fell on the comfortable soft bed, leaving only a rather transparent inner coat and the looming white. fair chest.

Hua Shijun stared straight at the smooth chest, his eyes almost stared straight.

His heart was pounding, and a rush of hotness rushed from his abdomen to his belly, making him wish he could immediately press down and trample on him. Ravaged.

He and Fu Huan are old friends. Thousands of years ago, he couldn't eat Fu Huan in his mouth. It's not his fault, because at that time Fu Huan was still innocent and didn't know what it was. Love, and he, it seems, doesn't seem to understand how men like each other. like.

In the world that Fu Huan brought out from the grave, because he lost his memory, he was like a stick, so he still couldn't knock Fu Huan down.

In the last world, he was just with Fu Huan. At that time, he was very conservative and felt that Huan was the best. Love should be saved until the wedding night. However, he was short-lived, before he could marry Fu Huan, he died halfway.

Thinking about it, it's really sad.

It's really not easy!

Xu Fuhuan put on his coat with a black face, got up with a worried expression, and raised his hand to lift his mask.

However, as soon as his hand touched the cold mask, Hua Shijun suddenly woke up, and stepped back again and again, making sure that the place was safe, and then looked at him vigilantly. "What do you want?"

joked.

If Fu Huan really opened it up, would he still lose face? !

It's really beautiful.

Hua Shijun thought to himself while reminiscing about the beautiful scenery just now. The nose is inexplicably hairy. Itching, a stream of warm liquid flowed from the nostrils to the corners of the mouth.

Hua Shijun licked subconsciously. Take a sip, huh? It smells fishy, ​​what is it?

lie down. Groove groove groove! ! !

Hua Shijun quickly raised his hand to cover his chin, turned around and walked out the door, leaving only his buzzing sentence in the air: "I'll go back first." The warm wind

blows into the whole room from the open door. In the room, the breeze from the window was blowing Xu Fuhuan's robe and black hair, and the black hair fluttered on the robe with the warm wind.

But Xu Fuhuan paused on the spot with a bewildered expression.

What is Hua Shijun here for?

Is he a tease invited by the monkey?

-----

Xu was so ashamed that day, Hua Shijun didn't appear in front of Xu Fuhuan for several days.

Did he really not show up, or was he hiding in the dark and stealing as usual. Peep, this is the benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom.

At noon that day, Xu Fuhuan was still lying on the soft bed in front of the window reading the script as usual. But in his heart, he silently counted that it would take a few days for Xu Da'er to find himself.

Hua Shijun lay on the roof, probably God loves him too, these few days are rare sunny days, deep eyes can't help falling on Xu Fuhuan's open chest again, Xu Fuhuan is dressed very formally these days , The chest is firmly covered.

Hua Shijun was slightly disappointed.

Recalling the beautiful scenery that afternoon, my nose couldn't help but start to twitch again. itch.

Hua Shijun rubbed his hair. With an itchy nose, he murmured: "Stop, stop, I can't think about it anymore."

But my mind couldn't help circling the smoothness of that afternoon. Fair skin, if there are two spots of bright red that seem to have nothing...

Tick...

Nosebleeds are like running water, dripping on the glazed tiles of the roof.

The bright red blood rolled slowly along the smooth glazed tiles to the small hole that Hua Shijun opened. hole.

Under the tiles, Xu Fuhuan was holding a book, reading it with gusto.

When Hua Shijun just reacted, the drop of red liquid fell straight down like a broken kite.

Slap.

The book that was just about to turn the pages suddenly became a little scarlet.

Xu Fuhuan stopped the movements in his hands and frowned.

what?

Xu Fuhuan raised his hand and dipped a little bit with his thumb, put it under his nose and sniffed gently.

blood?

Xu Fuhuan raised his head impressively, lay on his back and looked directly at the direction of the roof.

Hua Shijun's eyes that haven't had time to look back just fell on Xu Fuhuan's eyes in a daze.

Xu Fuhuan gasped in his heart.

There are people on the roof?

"Who?" Xu Fuhuan shouted coldly.

pill!

was found.

Hua Shijun was flustered for a moment, and wanted to run away on tiptoe.

When Xu Fuhuan came out from the house, the roof was already empty.

Xu Fuhuan squinted his eyes slightly, his eyes fell on the other side of Hua Shijun's room, and a dangerous light flickered in his pupils.

Hua Shijun lay trembling on the bed, his heart fluttering with anxiety.

The knock on the door sounded timely.

"Come in, come in."

With a gentle smile on his face, Xu Fuhuan pushed open the door with his big palm, watching Hua Shijun lying on the bed dying.

He squinted his eyes.

"I said you haven't been going out recently, is it because you are sick?"

Hua Shijun was really terrified, his forehead under the mask was covered with cold sweat.

He smiled awkwardly.

"Yes, yes, yes, the temperature difference in the weather is too big recently, if you are not careful, you will get sick." After finishing speaking, he coughed a few times at the right time.

Xu Fuhuan glanced at the hem of his clothes inexplicably, there were still some scarlet red left there. Then he smiled and said, "So that's how it is." "It's all my fault for being too careless. It took so many days to find out that you are actually sick. You just wait, and I will make medicine

for you."

Hua Shijun, who stopped talking, turned and came to the kitchen.

Will Xu Fuhuan believe his words?

How can it be.

There are only the two of them in the valley, and there are organs outside Luohua Valley, not everyone can enter, otherwise Hua Shijun dare to let him walk freely in the valley alone?

And...

Xu Fuhuan just came to his senses.

Hua Shijun was still the same Hua Shijun back then, with high martial arts skills and an aloof personality, only in front of acquaintances would he be like a stick.

As for the reason, Xu Fuhuan guessed that it should be caused by a hole in the brain.

Otherwise, how could such a good person become such a virtuous person? !

The only thing that puzzled him was why Hua Shijun kidnapped him.

Hua Shijun has everything here, especially some medicinal materials. After all, people who learn martial arts will inevitably be injured. Especially when Hua Shijun was plotted against last time.

Back then he had learned a few tricks from Wuchen, although he didn't know how to use advanced and complicated medicines, but he still knew a little bit of simple medicines for treating colds.

Xu Fuhuan put the medicinal materials into the medicine jar one by one, at the end, seeing the yellow lotus on the medicine shelf, Xu Fuhuan grabbed a handful and put them directly into the medicine jar.

Anyway, this medicine can't kill people, at most it's a bit bitter. Seeing that he has so many nosebleeds, he must be very angry.

After the medicine was ready, Xu Fuhuan walked towards Hua Shijun's room with the steaming Chinese medicine.

Seeing Hua Shijun walking back and forth anxiously in the room, when he heard footsteps in the corridor, he quickly lifted off the bedding and lay down in it. Finally, he realized that it was not appropriate for him to be neatly dressed, so he quickly took off his coat and threw it under the bed. Lying on the bed pretending to groan weakly. Chanting.

Xu Fuhuan hadn't stepped over the threshold when he heard a faint groan in the room. Groan.

He smiled inexplicably.

"Here comes the medicine."

Hua Shijun's heart warmed, and he sucked his sore nose movedly. Thinking of Fuhuan, it has been a long, long time since he has cared so much about him.

Xu Fuhuan put the porcelain bowl on the table next to him, helped him up, and then sat on the edge of the bed with the medicine in his hand.

Hua Shijun raised his hand to take the medicine bowl.

Xu Fuhuan stopped and said: "I see that you are seriously ill, so let me feed you." I'll feed you

, I'll feed you!

Hua Shijun lingered this sentence in his mind for a long time, and his whole body was light and light, as sweet as being immersed in a honey pot.

Xu Fuhuan frowned, this mask...

"Take off the mask first?"

Hua Shijun hummed with a smirk.

The moment the mask just fell off, a face still covered with bruises fell into Xu Fuhuan's eyes.

Xu Fuhuan twitched the corners of his mouth, no wonder this guy suddenly put on a mask, it turned out that there was a wound on his face.

Suppressing the smile in his heart, Genuine smiled at him: "Open your mouth."

The spoon scooped up a spoonful of bitter medicine, this medicine, just smelling it, felt unbearably bitter, but Hua Shijun was like a fool. It seemed like a child, and he didn't notice it at all, but opened his mouth instinctively.

Just took a spoonful of medicine.

With a wow, Hua Shijun threw up directly.

The smiling eyes flickered, then he frowned, and said aggrievedly: "Is it really so difficult to drink? This is the first time I have made medicine for others!" Until the

medicine was spit out from the mouth, Hua Shijun said Only then did I react.

He stiffened his body and pulled the corners of his mouth.

Comfortingly said: "No, no, it's delicious, just, just, it's too, too, too hot." When it came to the last sentence, Hua Shijun was already crying.

What the hell is this, why is it so bitter.

Hearing this, Xu Fuhuan smiled and said with satisfaction: "So that's the case, I thought you disliked the medicine I made."

Xu Fuhuan scooped up a spoonful of the medicine again. In his mouth, Hua Shijun could feel the miserable taste.

He really didn't want to drink anymore. He wasn't sick in the first place, so he changed the subject and said, "Aren't you a little prince? How do you know how to do medicine?" Mentioning this,

Xu Fuhuan's eyes obviously softened a little.

"It was Wuchen's genius doctor who taught me. Although Wuchen's patience is not very good, a strict teacher produces a good apprentice." "

Who is Wuchen?"

Why did Fuhuan's expression change when Fuhuan mentioned him.

Immediately, Hua Shijun didn't feel bitter in his mouth, but a sour taste began to rise in his heart.

"Huh? You don't remember? When you were seriously injured and almost died, it was Wuchen who saved you."

Xu Fuhuan looked at him disapprovingly.

"Although I picked you up when you were seriously injured, the person who healed you and brought you back from the brink of death is still Wuchen." The

author has something to say: catch insects.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
34K 623 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...
39.1K 565 47
[Quick Travel] Lovers White Lotus Author: Pi Nuo Nuo Type: Other Romance Status: serialized Last update: January 18, 2020 The latest chapter: Closing...