Boys Next Door

By bxtch_xX

"Y'all we should go trick or treating" "So. . . .no candy?" OR trick or treating goes wrong, but does it?? More

Meet The Cast! 
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
✨✨✨
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
:)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
:)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
:)
Chapter 26
:)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Nacia
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 54

1.5K 82 41
By bxtch_xX

Author's P.O.V

Bambi💛: Which position are y'all in?

Is the text Trey reads to himself that makes him smack his lips because he was not mentally prepared to deal with an angry King today. Trey doesn't understand what the deal is. He's just trying to make sure he gets good information to help he try rid of the bounties.

Trey: I miss you too

Bambi💛: This man that you're flirting wit today want you as well?

King types deciding to ignore the message completely despite the butterflies it gives him. He's not going to let Trey off the hook that easily. He has all right to be angry with the man. Mission be damned. And he wanted to leave without letting King know anything about it like it wasn't going to be an issue.

Trey wants to smack Jordyn and Shawn because they're the only ones who know about that small detail, so that means that they're running their mouths like the idiots they are. There's no point in Trey lying because King wouldn't be asking unless he already found out. King just wants confirmation from Trey before he decides to react accordingly.

Trey: Yes...

Bambi💛: Go to hell Trevon.

King finally types before silencing his phone and deciding to protect his peace before he gets any angrier. He focuses on the movie that Nacia and he are watching instead.

Trey is about to type something but he's interrupted by someone.

"Who has you looking like that?" someone questions. When Trey looks up from his phone he's meant with his target of the day. Trey is unaware of how expressive he gets when it comes to King. His face is tense, he had an evident frown on his face, and his eyes are clouded with annoyance because he's nowhere near King, his Bambi.

Anyone who looks at Trey would guess that there is trouble in paradise, but it's not like anyone is paying close attention to Trey except one person.

Trey puts his phone away and decides that he'll deal with King later. He needs to focus on the mission. He almost forgot where he was, and why he was there for a minute. Trey is currently at a gala if you even call it that because the murderers and criminals attending the said gala aren't the most elegant nice people.

"Nobody important" Trey answers smoothly giving his target Mike a smile.

The way I gasped when I wrote that sentence like I ain't write it like why would he say that about my baby?! 😭😭

"Nobody important wouldn't have you looking like that I know you," Mike says taking a seat next to Trey and offering him a drink. "You should lighten up" he adds as he hands Trey the drink that he's definitely not going to drink. Lord knows it's been drugged.

Trey wants to tell the man in front of him to shut up and that he knows nothing about him, and he never will, but he can't. He has a mission to complete.

"You're right I should lighten up," Trey says with a chuckle. He hates coming to parties like this. There are criminals surrounding him, and anything could go wrong. They're all acting cordial and friendly, but one wrong move and all hell break loose, and you've got everyone trying to kill each other. That's why Trey can't let his guard down in a place like this.

"You're as handsome as ever. I'm surprised you didn't bring your two pets with you today" Mike says walking away slowly expecting Trey to follow him. On a normal day, Trey wouldn't be causing following behind the man, but today wasn't a normal day.

"Jordyn and Shawn are busy, and they're also not my pets" Trey answers smoothly with a light chuckle. People would be surprised at how little control Trey has over the two. It's almost embarrassing. It takes a lot of time and effort to even get them to listen to him. It's also always shocking when it's done with little to no complaints. Which is very rare especially when it comes to Shawn. The speeches he makes while doing something almost seem like they are pre-written.

"They're always following behind you like little dogs it's a wholesome sight I'm almost jealous," Mike says with a fake pouty. He's not almost jealous he definitely envies Shawn and Jordyn considering he attempted to murder them out of said jealousy. Some people are so insane it never fails to amaze Trey sometimes the length people in his industry will go to when they have their minds set on something.

Trey and Mike have a truce they've worked passed that little bump on the road. Although Mike still has his doubts about the dynamic between Trey, Jordyn, and Shawn. He's willing to put aside his madness and work together with Trey as business partners. Trey didn't kill him for targeting his two right-hand men because Mike is an asset. He knows everything and everyone. If Jordyn doesn't have the answer which is rare Mike will somehow without fail always has it.

Trey thinks it's because Mike is very friendly, and manipulative to the point where he eludes the type of energy that makes people feel comfortable to tell him anything. With Jordyn, it's like walking on a field of land mines one wrong syllable, and you're done for.

"Don't be they hate their jobs" Trey lets out with an exasperated sigh. Mike continues to lead Trey toward a private area, so they can be alone. When they get to their destination they're stripped of their weapons which irks Trey's soul, but he knows if it comes down to it he'll kill someone with his bare hands if he has to, so he just complies and hands all his weapons over to the guard man who was surprised with the amount of weapons Trey had on him. Normally it's not this many, but because of the setting he's in h couldn't take any chances. They're also not taking any chances because they even made him hand over his glasses.

The last weapon that he takes out is the gun that King accidentally gave him a " permanent hickey" with he states at it for a second before handing it over. Trey is oblivious to the way his features soften at the sight of the gun.

The guard doesn't get paid enough to question the look of affection, so he just minds his business, moves aside, and allows Trey to enter the private room where Mike is already present waiting for him.

"Did you have an arsenal or something?" Mike questions when he finally hears Trey come inside the room. Mike was the first one to hand his weapon over and get inside the room before Trey. He was starting to get impatient. He hates waiting but for Trey? he'll make an exception for him.

"Something like that" Trey responds dryly taking a seat across from Mike who lets a fake pout take over his face because Trey isn't sitting next to him. Trey concludes that it's the ugliest facial expression he's ever seen. How does one manipulate their facial muscles to make such an ugly face? It's almost impressive honestly consider him impressed.

"Why are you so far away?" Mike questions tilting his head to the side his eyes glowing with obsession, love, or infatuation. Trey will never know he's not interested in finding out either.

"You could use that knife that you still have on you to kill me" Trey states obviously making Mike laugh like he's made the funniest joke in the world. Trey just looks at him with an unreadable expression on his face. Mike would never know of the distaste that Trey has towards him just from looking at his face. It's crazy how Trey is hard to read.

"You're so impressive," Mike sighs deeply you could see the heart's eyes forming in his eyes onwards the man sitting in front of him.

"I've been told, but let's get down to business. Tell me everything you know about a few bounties out on the market" Trey says getting straight to the point. Mike's heart's eyes disappear and turn into annoyance. Trey isn't here to see him? He's here o get information out of him. He knew that it still breaks him though.

"No," Mike simply says sipping on his drink. Trey has one too but he knows better than to just casually drink beverages from people at these kinds of events.

"Why's that?"

"I don't like being used by you for answers," Mike says with a real-life pout on his face making Trey chuckle softly.

"What else are you good for?" Trey demands his cold stare making Mike hot all over and turning into jello. The lengths he would go to for Trey are endless, but he's not going to say that to Trey. A part of Mike already feels that Trey knows this already.

"I can think of a few things," Mike says smiling innocently at Trey. The eye contact and light blush on Mike's face let it be known that there is nothing innocent about the statement.

"Like you giving me answers," Trey says dismissing Mike's obvious advance at him per usual. Mike feels anger pile up in his stomach. Trey is so out of reach yet so close. Mike likes to think that he'll be able to reach him one day, but every interaction they've had has proven the opposite.

"What do I get out of this exchange? you get more intel in order to protect the bitch you were texting, and I get nothing? That doesn't seem like a fair trade it's almost disrespectful that you came to me thinking I'd help you with my competition" Mikes rants "You really know how to get to a man's heart" Mike adds on at the end of his rant shaking his head disapprovingly.

Mike isn't stupid he knows why Trey is here. He's surprised he allowed anyone besides Jordyn and Shawn near his heart.

"He's not a bitch nor is there any competition" Trey responds without missing a beat. In that moment another broken piece of Mike's heart belongs to Trey. A majority of them do.

"I hate you so much" Mike states with a forced laugh, but the two parties in the room know that it's quite the opposite. Mike could consider himself the luckiest happiest human alive if his feelings were reciprocated. There's a moment of silence before Mike speaks again.

"Do you love him?" Mike questions and you could probably hear a pin drop with how silent the room got around Trey. That one question alone makes time stop. The light base of the music disappears, he can't hear the voices or footsteps of the people outside the private room. It's radio silent and the question echoes in his head.

Do you love him?

"You don't even have to answer I already got it," Mike says letting out a bitter laugh. If only Trey could see what Mike what saw when he asked the question. His eyes just screamed yes. Mike lets out a deep breath before he starts talking.

"As for the bounties, it's some nigga named Deven Black running the whole operation they're new to the industry, so he's just trying to make a name out of himself by poking at the big fish. He goes around getting small gangs to join his operation for manpower. I'd say he's got at least 8 small gangs who've already agreed to work under him all in different parts of the city, so he's got eyes and ears everywhere" Mike starts.

"The only reason the bounties are there is because someone saw you guys with your playthings and thought they found good leverage and told him about it...looks like they did, and now he's using it against you," Mike laughs like he just made the funniest joke ever.

"I'm sure the person Derek who was doing child trafficking under your name was also one of the organizations under Deven" finally finishes and Trey tried to process all the information.

"So, Derek the traitor was working child trafficking with one of the organizations under Deven, and so that means that this all started because I wiped one of his organizations off the map," Trey says taking the information in.

"No, because nonetheless, he would've come after you anyways you just gave him a reason to come for you earlier rather than later after you put one of his organizations out of business, the information about your plaything and you taking out his organization came just in time for him to act" Mikes shrugs his shoulders.

"The butterfly effect is so beautiful. You and your playthings were spotted together Deven was told about it, then you took out one of his most profitable organizations, and then he just had the perfect recipe for a disaster which included bounties and slowly just working his way up while you're to focused on protecting your playthings and finding out who put the bounties out" Mike explains.

"This would've been avoided if you just killed the boys, but I'm sure Jordyn was the one against it, and now you're stuck in a pickle while this man is slowly taking your title he wants your spot at the top and you made it so easy because you were focused on the wrong thing...I guess love does make people blind" Mike laughs at his own joke while Trey stares at him unimpressed.

"How do you know all this?" Trey questions whether this is too much information for one to just know. Mike is smart and resourceful, but not this resourceful.

"Deven wanted me to join his little crew he told him his little plan and how it was going. I was convinced that you would just kill the boys to put a dent in his plans, but that didn't happen...so I guess he won that bet." Mike says with disappointment and a scowl on his face.

"Why didn't you join him?" Trey questions curiously. Mike should hate Trey for how he treats him he should jump at the opportunity to see his downfall, but here he is helping him.

"Above all my loyalty starts and ends with you Trey" Mike declares swiftly with so much devotion and certainty in his voice it's scary.

"Thank you," Trey says getting up and leaving the room Mike doesn't try to stop him either because Trey got what he came looking for. He sure as hell didn't come to see Mike break down into tears after the door closes after Trey walks out of the room.

When Trey gets home the house is silent and everyone is in bed probably because it's past midnight. He would've gotten home sooner, but he decided to smoke some weed before he went home. Which was probably a mistake, but we'll see how it goes.

He walks upstairs to his room and knocks softly, but no one opens the door. He'll be damned before he sleeps on the couch tonight. He takes his room key out of his pocket and unlocks the door and softly opens the door afraid he might wake King up if he is already asleep.

To his surprise when he gets inside the room King is sitting up on a chair scrolling on his phone. Trey rolls his eyes at his antics. Little does Trey know King got off the bed hours ago and sat in a chair instead, so he wouldn't fall asleep before Trey got home.

"Come here" Trey demands when he sits at the edge of the bed and King freezes not knowing what to do. He can smell the hint of weed in the room clearly coming from Trey he's never dealt with a high Trey before, so he doesn't know how to act.

"Please come here Bambi" Trey repeats again it's clearly not a question or a plea even if he's added the word please in there, so King sighs puts his phone away, and walks towards Trey until he's standing in front of the man not too close and not too far.

Trey pulls him closer by the waist and King's breath hitches at the proximity he's standing in between Trey's legs who's Trey's hands resting on either side of his waist. The hand placement is making King's heart rate increase at an abnormal rate.

"I missed you so much baby" Trey declares quietly before warping his arms completely around King's waist and pulling him closer for a hug. It's an unusual hug because Trey's the shorter one this time around, and King is basically trapped in Trey's hold. Not that he's complaining.

"I'm still angry with you" King states and Trey pulls away from the hug and looks up at King with those bloodshot low eyes. A clear sign that he smoked before he came home. King can't help but look away when Trey makes eye contact with him. high eyes are dangerous eyes. Trey chuckles knowing the effect he has on King.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have tried to leave without telling you about the mission" Trey apologizes sincerely. King doesn't have to look him in the eyes to know he's being sincere. He apologized rather quickly maybe it's the weed because King had a whole argument planned out in his head, and Trey is not following the script right now.

"You shouldn't have left at all" King states like it's obvious making Trey laugh softly at his petulant answer. Trey wishes it was that easy.

"I wish it was that easy," Trey says

"It is"

"It's not baby" Trey chuckles.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" King questions suddenly curious to know if the mission was a success or even worth it.

"Yes, I found exactly what I was looking for" I love you. The last part goes unsaid, and King is oblivious to Trey's inner monologue and realization.

Trey suddenly puts King into his lap, and King is now Straddling him. This is new King has never actually sat on Trey's lap it's probably his new favorite seat now. They're at the same level with King being slightly taller.

"How did you get the information out of him" King questions. He knows Trey will be completely honest with him when it comes down to it.

"I asked" Trey states obviously now that he thinks about it the mission went easier than he thought it would go.

"That's all? You didn't kiss him or anything" King questions confused with a look of confusion on his face. He thought for sure Trey went out to seduce someone tonight.

"My kisses and whatever you mean by anything are for you and only you" Trey states making King's heart skip a violent beat as he processes Trey's words. High Trey is so soft and expressive that King doesn't know what to do with himself.

Trey was never gonna do anything more than ask nicely Mike for the information. He wasn't going to go any further than that. If push came to shove he would've just forced it out of Mike, but Mike made it easy and just talked. He would never do anything to make King question his loyalty towards him.

"High Trey is so expressive and nicer towards me," King says ignoring how his face is heating up noticing how he's currently in Trey's lap and Trey is saying things that are going to make him act up.

"I'm always nice to you," Trey says purposely readjusting King in his lap by rolling his hips forward slowly. King's breath hitches as a result as he realizes exactly where he's sitting, and the state his seat is in. King peaks over at Trey's face and catches his low red eyes that are already on him again and immediately looks away.

Trey wants nothing more than to slowly study and learn King's body. Touch, lick, and kiss every inch of it and claim him as his. Hear him beg, moan, and scream his name, and make it a point to make sure King's body only remembers his touch and the euphoria it brings him. But he can't because King can't even bring himself to look him in the eyes with his pretty brown big eyes  without immediately looking away from him. King is becoming undone by simply being on his lap and feeling what he does to Trey.

King's heart rate is over the charts he's too nervous to move or even speak. He slowly feels frustration start building up inside him because Trey is sitting there perfectly calm and collected while King freaks out internally. He feels like prey that's been caught in a trap by a predator. He would be lying if he said it wasn't a turn-on.

He's real-life Bambi the deer in headlights right now and all he can do is freeze up because sexual Trey is untouched territory.

"You're so cute" Trey chuckles finally breaking the silence before picking King off his lap and setting him down next to him on the spot on the bed before standing up.

"I'm going to take a shower get some sleep" Trey states as he walks towards the bathroom leaving King in a state of shock. How is King supposed to go to sleep after that?

An update jskwwlwpwowjbwbw bsnskwlwwkbs a dd xbdbdhdhdjdkdndnxbdbd dnsjs

The sexual tension was so real I loved every second of it. High Trey for the win!

Getting into my smut era the buildup is always the best! 

I like Mike I wasn't sure how I was going to characterize him, but he's just delulu and in love we one and the same 🧍🏾‍♂️

I hope y'all are doing great and your summer vacation if going great! I also hope you enjoyed the update.

Stay safe!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.4K 17
Idk what to say but it's gayaf!!B×B! Make sure to vote!!pls
6.3K 126 19
Why you should never get in a closet with your enemie
14.6K 357 7
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭' 𝐦𝐞.
99.4K 2.7K 42
My best friend or my old sneak link? School or money? Peace or revenge? Love or Hate?