𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒,𝗌�...

By oceankissess

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ( the vampire diaries ) ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝖾

𝗌𝗂𝗑

2K 53 7
By oceankissess

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, the Salvatore brothers had showed up at the tomb. I rolled my eyes when I noticed their presence. "Katherine. Mila." Stefan called out.

Kat smirked in a flirtatious manner, "Please, come on in. There's enough room for all of us."

The older Salvatore spoke up, "I would rather poke my eyes out."

The Pierce girl hummed, "They're such pretty eyes."

I rolled my eyes at her comment. "We're here for the moonstone." The brunette boy told us with a small smirk.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Damon asked, sarcasm laced in his tone.

"I'll tell you what." I started. "If you get your witch to hocus-pocus us out of here, and you can have whatever you want." I lied. Kat and I were definitely not giving up the moonstone any time soon.

Stefan taunted, "I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Klaus can't get you."

I scrunched my face up, "I've had time to reconsider."

The older Salvatore chuckled, "Meaning you're hungry."

"I'm starving, Damon," I informed him as I struggled to move closer to the entrance.

"And dirty." Kat added, "But above all, bored. At least running from Klaus wasn't boring. So here's the deal. If you get us out of here you can have the moonstone, and we will disappear from Mystic Falls forever." My heart ached at her words. I wasn't ready to leave yet. "Let us know what you decide." She shrugged as we moved further into the tomb.

𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 I noticed the youngest Gilbert outside the entrance of the tomb, "Jeremy." I greeted him. "This is an intriguing surprise."

"I'm here for the moonstone." He told us with a serious expression.

Kat hummed in response, "The moonstone. It's very popular today."

He scoffed in annoyance, "Just give it to me."

I couldn't help the smile that crept up on my face, "Naive little Gilbert. If you want it you're gonna have to come in here and get it."

I then felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. The boy had shot a stake at me and then at Katherine's when she pulled it out of me. He then threw some dust in our faces which caused us both to fall to the floor.

"I kind of figured you'd say that." I heard him mutter. The Gilbert must have thought that we were unconscious. I could feel the younger boy's hands roaming my body.

Kat had the moonstone in one of the pockets that her dress had. As Jeremy was searching my friend, my fangs extended as I lunged for him and sunk my teeth into his neck. I sighed in relief at the taste of the crimson liquid that I had missed dearly.

The brunette vampire sunk her fangs into the opposite side of his neck as she fed on the boy.

"What the hell?" I suddenly heard the youngest Salvatore mutter from outside the tomb.

"Is that the moonstone?" The Bennett witch questioned. The brunette human must have thrown it across the seal.

I scoffed, "I hate to interrupt, but today's just been full of surprises."

Kat pulled the boy into their view as Stefan made an attempt to run to the boy but stopped himself, "I'm sorry. I took some powder." He muttered out weakly.

"Don't worry." The Pierce girl spoke cheerfully, "We know that he's wearing his ring. No matter how many times we kill him, he'll just keep coming back for more. So, we're gonna be in the back playing with our little toy." She said, pushing him further into the tomb.

I smirked, "Just give us a holler when you've got the tomb open."

A while later, my friend and I walked closer to the entrance to see the witch doing a spell. The flames grew as she chanted. "Something's happening." She sung.

"Bonnie. No." Jeremy yelled. "She's not strong enough. You have to stop her."

I smirked at how the flames looked, " Or maybe she is."

"You've gotta stop her." He carried on but I elbowed the boy in the head so he would shut up for once.

Despite Stefan's concerns, she pushed him away and continued the spell.

Suddenly, the girl collapsed to the floor with a bleeding nose. The Salvatore quickly rushed to her aid. "Bonnie, wake up." He repeated.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, please, because we're still in here."

The Bennett rose to her feet with the help of the vampire, "I'm not strong enough. Even with help, I can't do it." She sobbed.

I lifted the boy to reach my level, "That's too bad because I'm still hungry."

Before I could sink my teeth into his neck, Stefan rushed into the tomb and pushed Jeremy away. I smiled, maybe it wouldn't be so bad with the Salvatore here to keep us company.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 got stuck in the tomb with us, I had used it to my advantage. It was much more entertaining with the Salvatore in here with us. "So we're fasting now? We're so pious." I spoke up. "How long have you actually gone without blood? I know you get desiccation in theory, Stefan, but in reality, it's so much worse. Your heart still beats struggling to pump whatever blood remains. And when it's gone, your veins rub together like sandpaper. It's excruciating." I mocked.

The brunette boy sat up, "The pleasure I'll get in watching you suffer is greater than any pain I'll feel."

"It's stuffy," I said, changing the subject. "And I've been in this dress for days. Wanna help me get out of it? Kat's on the other side of this tomb." I spoke seductively as I unzipped the back, "Come on, Stefan. Don't be such a grump." I slid the dress down my body and showed the boy my figure. "We're here together. May as well make the best out of it." I could see the boy eyeing me up and down, "Do you really think Damon's gonna rush to get you out? He's got what he wants. Elena."

"Stop." He said with a tight frown as I moved closer to him.

I smiled, "Hey, given what's most certainly going on out there I'd say you're free to do whatever you want in here. Nobody will ever know."

𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 my lips to his hesitantly. But that soon became desperate and rushed when it was reciprocated by the Salvatore. He tore the shirt off of his body quickly so he could connect our lips again.

The man suddenly sped to the nearest wall as he attacked my neck. My breathing was heavy and my body felt like it was on fire.

I used my vampire speed to change our positions before he continued on my neck.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 sat up with a gasp, as his eyes drifted to mine, "Stay out of my head." He growled.

"Maybe I can do eternity in here after all," I smirked but it soon died down when he didn't say a word. "Are we seriously not gonna talk at all?"

He shook his head, "No, we can talk about how you regret all you've done to make my life miserable."

I scoffed, "What do you want me to say, Stefan? That I'm sorry for everything that I've done? Well, I'm not, okay? It's called self-preservation. I've been looking out for myself and Kat for five hundred years."

He chuckled sarcastically, "Look where it's gotten you."

I nodded, "Yes, I've done terrible things. I know that. But I do love you, Stefan. Even if you don't believe it."

He frowned, "You want me to believe you? Show me. Do something. Prove to me that there is something inside you that's worth trusting."

I rolled my eyes, "And then what? You're still gonna hate me."

"Maybe." He shrugged, "Or maybe I'll see that there's still hope for you after all."

I shook my head, "You're playing me. You wanna find Klaus? Kill him so that you can protect your precious Elena?"

"You know where he is?" He questioned.

"No." I spoke up, "But I could help you find him."

He nodded, "For a price, I'm sure."

"Start with Isobel. Elena's mother." I told him. "She was a research expert. She found me and Kat." He nodded in response, "You're welcome."

Suddenly, a loud noise from outside the tomb interrupted the conversation. We both hurried to the entrance to see Katherine's scared expression and Elijah Mikaelson. "Hello, Mila." He smiled.

"Elijah." I greeted. I couldn't help the smile that came across my face when I saw the man.

"Thank you for having the sense to be frightened, Katerina." He smirked before turning to Stefan, "Your release has been requested. The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain. However, we've reached a peaceful agreement, she and I. Please."

He motioned for the Salvatore to leave but he frowned, "I can't."

"Yes, you can. I've had the spell lifted." He smiled. The brunette boy hesitantly stepped forward and was able to go across the barrier.

Stupidly, Kat tried to speed forward but was cut off by the Mikaelson. "As for you two, however, you shall not exit until I say so. When Klaus comes he will want to know exactly where you are." He compelled us.

"Elijah?" I questioned with a hurt look on my face.

"I'm sorry, Mila."

𝐊𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 were deep inside the tomb when we heard footsteps approaching. We jumped up quickly from our spots and rushed to the entrance.

I squinted my eyes when a bright torch shone through the tomb. It was John Gilbert. Elena and Jeremy's uncle. "I know you were expecting someone else." He spoke up.

I rolled my eyes, "I sent Stefan to find Isobel. Not you."

He nodded, "She got your message. She was busy so she sent me instead."

"Wonderful," I said sarcastically.

The brunette vampire frowned, "Does Stefan know that you're here right now?"

"No." He replied, "No one does. This is between me, you and Isobel." I smirked. That was exactly what I wanted to hear.

The Pierce girl rolled her brown eyes, "We want out of this tomb, John."

"I'm already on it." He smiled.

I smirked at the man. Manipulating John Gilbert was and always had been my speciality. I locked eyes with my best friend and we shared the same look. We were getting out of here, once and for all.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
hiya! how is everyone doing?
sorry for not updating for nearly a week, i've just had no motivation
jan and feb are just shit overall bring on summer !!
i'm hoping to do a valentine's day special chapter but we will see bc your girls not feeling valentine's day this year
no contact and winter don't go :/
especially when valentine's day is around the corner
anyways thank you for reading
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 113 53
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ (ᴡᴀɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ) x the vampire diaries. ❀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇɴ...
2M 59.2K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
159K 6.5K 54
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱?" 𝗜𝗻 �...
1.1M 38.3K 54
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...