My only Soul | Taegyu

Av BlvkSwan

Ghost Tyun meets lonely guitar boy Gyu Started: January 1st 2023 ๐Ÿ˜Ž Ended: March 15th 2023 Mer

The beginning
New life
Ghost boy
A new friend
Happiness
Singing together
Trending
Change of plans
Taehyun?!
Free adventure!!
The past
Teddy bear
Soobeanie
Papa!
Secrets
Strange
Truthful Beomhan
Game?
Picture day
Explanation..
School ๐Ÿคข
Classmates
Sugar rush ride.. โœจ
New friend :0
Actual new friend chapter :0
Lunchtime
Popularity
Help
This era is Taegyu era fr
Sleepwalking
Practice
Can't sleep
Beomgyu's nightmare
Heavenly Business (smut)
A day off
Street food
Egg tarts
Kissing booth
So much work
Cold adventure
A surprise
Pizza life
Valentines day
Help pls
Finally
Sad but happy
A normal date
Best spot
Dramajun
Famous Junnie
Restaurant
MOA
Nickelodean Universe
Nickelodean Universe 2
End of the day
A special day
A special day 2
What?
The end (Sequel)

A special day 3

221 14 0
Av BlvkSwan

It is now around 10pm. Taehyun had one more plan for just him and Beomgyu. Everyone else either went to sleep or just stayed in their room doing whatever.

"Beomie, last stop." Taehyun said, dragging Beomgyu up on his feet.

"Ack- no- too tiredd!" Beomgyu groans, trying to stay to the ground.

"Hyung I need to take you with me pleaaaase?"

"But I don't wanna!"

"Just for a little while? It's special."

"Mm.. fine.. but after that we definitely gonna sleep okay?"

"Yes sir!" Taehyun claps happily.

The two leave the house with Beomgyu following Taehyun to a big tree.

"Look! I made you a treehouse." Taehyun jumps excitingly.

"Aww, I've always wanted a treehouse! That looks so professionally made too, thank you." Beomgyu smiles, admiring the treehouse.

"Wanna come up?" Taehyun asked.

"Of course." Beomgyu climbs up the ladder that went into the treehouse. "Woah, it's huge inside too."

"Yeah! Amazing isn't it?"

"Amazing it is."

The two lets the silence come, just the two in the treehouse that's in the back of Beomgyu's house.

"Okay I'm bored, let's go adventuring!" Beomgyu suggests, climbing down the ladder.

"It's dangerous out at night, let's get in your ghost form."

"Hm. Not today. We can do that when we fly to different states, but I think I wanna just go to the park or something."

"Then people would know you're out so late?" Taehyun raised a brow.

"Soo? It's my birthday!"

"In an hour it won't be." Taehyun shrugs.

"Hmph. Let's just go!" Beomgyu wiggled Taehyun's arm.

"No! Not until you get into ghost form!"

"Nuh uh! I wanna do this for reaaal!" Beomgyu huffs.

"I'm not going with you then!"

"Really? Fine then." Beomgyu stuck his tongue out and walked away.

"Hey, wait. Where you goingg!" Taehyun asked in a whiny tone.

"Hmph! Not talking to you." Beomgyu replied.

"I'm sorryy~ don't be maaad." Taehyun pouts, trying to stop Beomgyu from walking.

Beomgyu stubbornly walks past Taehyun and continues his path to somewhere unknown.

"Hyung, it's dangeroussss. I say turn around."

"No!" Beomgyu huffs.

"Beomie, please?"

"And?"

"And.."

"I love you."

"Please and I love you."

"Say it like you mean it."

"I meant it." Taehyun pouts.

"I know!" Beomgyu giggles. "I love you too."

Taehyun smiles. "Then let's go home? We can adventure in ghost form."

"Yeah, okay. So where's home?" Beomgyu asked, looking around. "Hm?"

"I think it's that way. I'm gonna fly up and check."

"Okays." Beomgyu watched Taehyun fly up to check their surroundings.

"Hmm, oh there! Just a mile from here. Wow, you walked really far." Taehyun chuckles, flying back down. "Beomgyu?"

He looked all around. Beomgyu was nowhere to be seen. "Beomie where did you go?" No answer. "Beomgyu, this isn't funny!" Taehyun exclaimed, panicking.

His eyes meets the floor in defeat, finally finding the few drops of crimson red liquid staining the sidewalk. "I-Is that?! Beomgyu!" Taehyun flew up again to find his love, but the tears flooding his eyes were getting in the way. "Please, say you're okay.."

He met eyes with a guy. A man with bulky arms and glaring red eyes. Beomgyu was passed out beside him. Anger rose in him seeing his boyfriend in that state, making him fly over quickly and snatch him away from the fucker who did this to him. He only crushed the man's head in before leaving.

"Beomgyu!" Taehyun relaxed a bit when his eyes opened. "Dude, I left you for literally a second!"

"Taehyun, that guy.." Beomgyu starts, eyes wide in fear.

"Hm? What's wrong with the guy?"

"Hy-hyunie.." Beomgyu starts to cry.

"What? What did he do?! I'll go kick him!"

"He bit me Hyun!" Beomgyu cried out. "I-I.."

"What do you mean? That sounds like vampire talk.. there are no vampires.."

Beomgyu shook his head. "He was a vampire! And he bit me! Then when I woke up, I was thirsty Hyun! I think I changed!"

"Shh, no, you're okay.." Taehyun checks his neck. Vampire marks indeed. "Gosh, why are you suddenly a vampire? We were having a great life and all of a sudden, this?"

"Do you hate me?" Beomgyu frowns and looked up at him with his teary eyes.

"What makes you think I'll hate you?"

"Because I didn't listen to you.. I walked away from the house at night and got myself into trouble.."

"That doesn't make me hate you.. and I wasn't even serious when I said it's dangerous out at night. I just wanted ghost form."

"So you jinxed me." Beomgyu pouts.

"Hey! Don't make me drop you."

"You won't." He smirks.

Taehyun huffs. He lets go and let Beomgyu fall a good 3 feet before catching him again.

"D-Don't do that again!" Beomgyu exclaimed, latching himself onto Taehyun tightly.

"Hehe. Sorry." Taehyun kissed his cheek. "Anyway, are you sure you're a vampire? You seem human to me."

"I think so. I'm like, super hungry."

"That could mean anything?"

"We ate a while ago.."

"Mm, let's do a test run, shall we?" Taehyun zooms them back home towards Beomgyu's window. He placed Beomgyu on his bed and left to fetch him some water. "Drink."

Beomgyu does as told and drank it. The water dissolved in his stomach as if the acid inside was a lot more effective. "Oh.." he said when it started to rumble.

"Hm.. okay now for test run two." Taehyun left and came back with a tiny bag of blood he took from a hospital. "Drink."

Once again, Beomgyu drank it. His face scrunched up as he drank it, the taste being super bitter. But, his stomach got full. "It.. worked."

"So you areee a vampire! Hey, wanna try my blood?"

"Ghosts have blood?"

"Sorta. It's like summoning blood rather than blood in my body.. get it?"

"No-"

"Here." Taehyun does whatever the fuck summoning blood was and a whole bunch of blood was floating in the air. "I got unlimited blood until I find my body."

"Oo~ cool." Beomgyu watched in amazement as the blood spun around in a circle. Beomgyu's mouth was full of blood right then and there. The taste so much sweeter than that hospital blood. "I like that better. Nom nom."

"Heh, now we're one with each other!" Taehyun grins.

"All I did was drink your blood? Silly." Beomgyu giggles.

"Omg! Now we'll be eternal beings together forever!"

"Mm, nope I'm pretty sure I have a health bar."

"Soo, you'll be a vampire ghost when you die?"

"I guess? But what do we tell the others? Oh, I became a vampire on the last minute of my birthday?"

"It sounds epic so I'd say go for it."

"To be real honest, I've always wanted to be a cool vampire that only ate human food. But your blood tastes yummy."

"I know. Type A blood best blood."

"Sure- that's literally such a common blood type."

"Oh yeah? What's yours?"

"Type AB."

"Nice."

"The others are type A just like you. Beomhan is type AB like me. And Jay is type O. He special."

"Well anyways, I'm gonna go figure out how to make out with a vampire." Taehyun kissed Beomgyu straight after.

Now they're having a make out session!

Few minutes into it, Beomgyu's clothes were removed until he was left in boxers. Taehyun let Beomgyu do the honors of taking his clothes off as well without him using his ghost magic to take it off himself.

It's better like that.

"Yep, vampire indeed." Taehyun said, licking Beomgyu's tiny fangs.

Beomgyu smiles widely. "I feel awesome."

"You're always awesome."

They ended the conversation with their arms around each other, falling asleep right away.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.4K 22
โ€ข Nothing is ever as it seems. /โžฝ\โžฝ/โžฝ\ [Halloween Special] Started: October 18th, 2020 Ended: October 31st, 2020 [COMPLETED]
6.5K 213 16
In which a single mother meets a guy her age as he helps her raise her child and face all the difficulties of being a parent โ€ขโ€ข โ€ขโ€ข Start: 13th July 2...
17K 682 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : ON HOLD... โš ๏ธ Warnings โš ๏ธ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage Sex...
166K 7.3K 25
"I told you not to fall in love with me" "But I couldn't help it" Bad Boy New chapter every Saturday and Sunday Started: 8-8-2020 Ended: 25-10-2020