Multiverse of Jaune Arc

By JaunexSalemShipper

The title says it all More

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
The Rumbling
Transformers part 1
Vasto Jaune part 2
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Transformers part 2
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
J's Dark Universe
J's Dark Universe part 2
Treachery
Outlast
The berserk Saiyan
J's Dark Universe part 3
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
Another dark Universe of J
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
The Demon King 2
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œโ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†

4.3K 44 24
By JaunexSalemShipper

J: Now what i am going to show is some... thing... no no no that can be right, he shouldnt been able to notice us...

Salem: What do you mean by that J?

J: You remember the version of Jaune, the one with the ability of soul magic, right?

Ozpin: How can we forget about HIM.

Cardin: Whats so special about him anyways, he is weak.

J: Sorry to burst your bubbles but... this particular version of him is someone not even I can defeat...

Yang: Wait, you are pretty much the strongest entity in the multiverse, whats so special about this version of Vomitboy?

J: *Sigh* Before his fight with Goodwitch, actualy, way before the Grimm were released from the underground, he was a scientist, THE scientist of Salem, however, an accident caused him to... dissapear...

Watts: Now that is interesting, if i may ask, what are you trying to do.

J: I try to keep our presence away from him, but he follows us.

Raven: Why are you trying to stay away from him, i know that he is strong, very much so, so shouldnt you be able to fight him?

J: ...

Ozpin: J?

J: If i were to fight him... I WOULD LOSE...

That shocked everyone, most of the audience know how strong this version of Jaune is, but to think that even the guardian of the multiverse is scared of him is something else...

???:  💧⚐  ✡⚐🕆  😐☠⚐🕈  ⚐☞  🕈☟✌❄  ✋💣  👍✌🏱✌👌☹☜  ⚐☞,  ☼✋☝☟❄  ☺?

When they heared that sound they turned around and saw this...

(Give him blonde hair)

The two brother Gods feel like they know him, as if they have already seen him once...

???: ✋  💣🕆💧❄  ✌👎💣✋❄,  ✡⚐🕆  💣✌👎☜  ✋❄  ✈🕆✋☜❄  👍⚐💣☞⚐☼❄✌👌☹☜  ☟☜☼☜...

Ozpin imediatly prepared himself to fight this version of Jaune, but a hand movement of him forced Opzin to the ground using his blue attack, he then made his way towards Salem, took one of her hands and kissed her knuckels.

???:  ✋❄  ✋💧  ☝⚐⚐👎  ❄⚐  💧☜☜  ✡⚐🕆  ✌☝✌✋☠  💣'☹✌👎✡...

Salem: You must mistaken me with someone else Jaune.

???: ⚐☟ ✋💣 ☠⚐❄ ✋ 😐☠☜🕈 ❄☟☜☼☜ 🕈☜☼☜ 💣🕆☹❄✋🏱☹☜ ☼☜✌☹✋❄✋☜💧 🕈✋❄☟ 💣🕆❄✋🏱☹☜ ⚐🕆❄👍⚐💣☜💧, ☟⚐🕈☜✞☜☼ ❄☟☜ ⚐☼✋☝✋☠✌☹ 🕆☠✋✞☜☼💧☜ ✋💧 ❄☟☜ ⚐☠☹✡ ⚐☠☜ ✋ 👍✌☠❄ ✌👍👍☜💧💧...

J: You of all people know that you cant access the original universe, now begone!

???: ☟✌☟✌☟✌☟✌☟✌☟✌☟✌☟✌☟✌☟✌☟✌☟✌, ✡⚐🕆 ✌☼☜ ✋☠ 💣✡ ☼☜✌☹💣, 🕈☟✋👍☟ 💣☜✌☠💧 ✋ 👍✌☠ 👌✌☠✋💧☟ ✡⚐🕆 👌✌👍😐 ❄⚐ 🕈☜☼☜ ✡⚐🕆 👍✌💣☜ ☞☼⚐💣!!!

Yang: Can anyone translate what the fuck he said the whole damn time he talked?

J: The thing is, to see the multiverse, i had to enter a place called The Void, the void is a place were Time and Space is nonexistence and its a place where nothing exist either, i sealed of a small area in hopes he wouldnt notice, but i was too optimistic and its only inhabitand is currently standing right infront of us, guys meet W.D.Jaune.

Weiss: Wait, how can he live in a place where nothing exists.

W.D.Jaune: That, my dear Weiss is a mystery for me to know and you to find out...

That shocked everyone, they thought he can only speak in gibberish, but here he spoke in a voice similar to Jaune, but its somewhat watery.

Jaquess: I demand you to tell me what your secrets are.

W.D.Jaune simply looked at Jaquess and then turned away, Jaquess didnt like that at all and began to attack him, but W.D. Jaune killed him by impaling him with bones, only to revive im again, leaving Jaquess scared shitless.

BoD: Now i know why he is so familiar to me, he is the only one capable to mach us at full power and come out on top with no scratch...

Ozpin: So, he is basicly on your level of strengh.

BoL: No... he is above us in strengh, presence and knowledge...

W.D.Jaune: To see the two Brother Gods admit weakness is facinating, i actualy thought that they were incapable of it.

Salem: There is always something new to find out in the worl- excuse me, wrong word, multiverse.

J: What do you want, and why are my powers not working?!

W.D.Jaune: I merely wanted to see what is going on in that small area, besides, i am not the only one who knew of your little viewings, but, since i am a nice person, i let you continue your adventures, however, do be careful, some of these reality's are known for being aware of other entity's, such as Error 404...

J: Dont remind me of HIM...

The others ask themselves who Error 404 is, but they silently agree that they better dont know who he is...

W.D.Jaune: Now then, i take my leave and m'lady?

Salem: Yes?

W.D.Jaune: ✋ 😐☠⚐🕈 ✡⚐🕆 ✌☠👎 ✡⚐🕆☼ ☝☼⚐🕆🏱 ✌☼☜ ☟⚐☼☠✡, 💧⚐ ✋ 💧🕆💣💣⚐☠☜👎 💧⚐💣☜❄☟✋☠☝ ☞⚐☼ ✡⚐🕆 ✋☠💧✋👎☜ ✡⚐🕆, ✡⚐🕆 💧☟⚐🕆☹👎 👌☜ ✌👌☹☜ ❄⚐ ☞☜☜☹ ❄☟☜💣 ✞✋👌☼✌❄✋☠☝ ☠⚐🕈...

And they begin to blush but they keep quiet, W.D.Jaune begins to walk away but suddenly stops.

W.D.Jaune: Oh J, did you show them one of YOUR Universes?

J begins to be suspicious of W.D.Jaune.

J: I did.

W.D.Jaune: Even the one where he is her son?

Asked W.D.Jaune with a diabolical smile.

J: No and i will never show them this universe.

W.D.Jaune: Hmmm, could it be that you are ashamed in this universe?

J: I AM NOT!

W.D.Jaune: Ah, denial, it seems that i have to step in...

W.D.Jaune snapped his fingers and J was restricted and imprisoned.

W.D.Jaune: Now he cant interfere.

Ozpin: What are you going to show us and why did you imprison him.

W.D.Jaune: J is a being known as a writer, they have the power to create universes, however, they can only create the foundations of a universe, meaning once they created a universe, they are incapable of interfering and guiding the universe, it is up to the universe and its inhabitants to make the best of it, do to me being in the Void, i am able to be everywhere in time, space and mater, i have a good look at the universes your dear friend J created, and i must say, i have never seen such universes before, as to why i imprisoned him, it is to prohibit him from interfering.

They are all shocked and Yang said what is in their heads.

Yang: Now that is some deep lore about J.

W.D.Jaune: Indeed, now sit back and enjoy the universe, for this one is by far the most powerful J created, and the most darkest among the already existing ones.

Ozpin: Why is that so?

W.D.Jaune: *Chuckles* J has a tendency for accidentaly (Read: Intentionly) creating dark universes, like where Jaune was born in a grimm attack and his family blaming him on the attack.

The Arcs were horrofied at that, Raven clenched her fist and was glaring at them.

Raven: What happened to him later?

W.D.Jaune: He discovered and unlocked his aura and semblance, trained a bit with it and fleed, he was later found by Salem and she raised him as her son, same with the one we will be watching...

The audience prepare themselves for the dark universe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 159 8
This is bad. like really bad.
59.7K 948 26
Did you finally Amuse Yourself To Death?
260K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!
26.9K 447 24
since i cant find any interesting stories ill just have to make my own.