CEO or MAFIA ?

By haileyolsen20

WARNING: DO. NOT. EVER. WITNESS. A. MURDER. Because it can just turn your beautiful life upside down. ... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETIC
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 82

2.9K 115 10
By haileyolsen20

N    A     O     M     I

    It was already night, and we three were in our room. I was sitting on the bed with my back rested on the headboard, and my little Nadia was on the bed, giving me her daily massage. Harold was on the other side of the bed with his eyes glued onto his phone.

"Mom, how are Hayden and Hazel gonna come out of your tummy??" She asked with a cute frown.

Harold's head peaked up in interest as he glanced at Nadia and then at me with a smirk

"Um.."

I guess for now, the c-section method is fine to tell her.

"Doctors cut my stomach and take the babies out, and then they stitch my tummy back." I smiled, and Harold snickered before keeping his phone aside.

"What!!!" A grimace of horror took over her expression as she sat straight and clutched her stomach.
"Are they going it cut your stomach with the knife?" She asked with a worry laced face.

"Um.." I quirked my brows as I really didn't have any knowledge about surgeries.
"Yeahhh..." I trailed off.

"OMG!!!" She exclaimed.
"I'm never gonna get pregnant...I can not endure such pain." She shook her head, and Harold laughed out loud, and even I couldn't help but chuckle.

"No one is gonna force you to get pregnant, sweetie." Harold scooted closer towards us.
"And you said you wanted to become a great singer.. remember!!?" Harold asked in ecstasy.

"Yes!!" Nadia nodded with a grin.

But soon, her smile evaporated as puzzlement took over her features as she glanced back at me.

"Mom!!"

"Hmm,"

"Why don't men get pregnant? Why is it always a woman to get pregnant? Why can't a man give birth to babies?" She asked.

Her questions are never-ending..

I groaned inwardly and clutched my forehead in agony.

"Mom.."

"Ask your dad?"

She glanced back at Harold in confusion and nudged her chin up.
"Why don't men endure all these pains, dad??"

"Who said??" Harold lifted his eyes, brows up.
"Men work hard to get their woman pregnant!" He was trying to bite his smile.

Rascal!!

"How?" Nadia was even more puzzled.
"Did you even work hard to get mom pregnant??" In return, Harold smirked.

"Oh, don't ask me..Nadi! You can't believe how many sweats I've shed to get...--."

"Harold!!" I cut him off by passing him a deathly glare, and he laughed loud with tears forming in his eyes.

I thought he was sensible, but he's the opposite of it.

"Why is dad laughing, mom?" Nadia glanced at him in lost expression.

He was busy laughing like a prick.

"You're dad's gone crazy." I smiled at her.
"You said you've prepared a song for Hayden and Hazel, and you also said that you're gonna sing it tonight." I reminded her.

"Yeah.." she faltered with a smile and got down from the bed before exiting the room.

I pinched Harold's forearm harshly as he grunted in pain and stopped laughing.
"You stupid jerk!!" I burst.

"What did I do?" He composed himself.

"You just did not -" I was cut off as Nadia entered the room with her mini pink guitar.

"Dad, come." She gestured Harold to get up and then both walked towards the grand piano.

Harold sat on the stool and placed his finger on top of the keys. Nadia stood down with the guitar as both slowly started playing the instrument.

"I can't wait to see you babies..
I will always look after you..
You're gonna be my sweeties forever..
I promise to love you forever..
I'll be with y'll all the time..
All the time..
All the time..
Just can't wait to see y'll
You're my lovely brother..sister.." she paused as she exhaled heavily.

"How was it, mom?" She asked with a blooming face.

"Excellent!!!" I grinned.

"Dad?" She glanced back at Harold.

Harold twitched his lips in pride.

Nadia chuckled and squeled.

"I can't wait to hold Hayden and Hazel." Her eyes turned dreamy.

"Okay, time to sleep. Tomorrow you have your classes to attend." I said.

"Mom!!" She groaned.
"I don't wanna go to school.. I want to stay with you." She pouted.

The drama queen is on.

"I want to take care of you..even you're legs are swelling, and how can I leave my mom like this and go to school." She pouted with welled up eyes.

"Daria is here to take care of me.. you need not worry." I narrowed my eyes.

"Dad!!" Her glistening pleady eyes turned to Harold, and I very well know that he can not resist it.

"Naomi let her stay and.."

"Harold!!" I glared at him.

"Nadia.." Harold called.
"Tomorrow one day baby.. you go to school..the next day you can take a leave." She pouted and nonetheless nodded sadly.

"At least, can I sleep here." She asked with a harsh yet soft voice.

"Sure baby." I cooed.
"Come sleep with me."

"No!!" She twitched her lips angrily.
"I'm sleeping with dad." She said and gestured Harold to carry her up.

Harold carried her, and both landed on bed. She hugged Harold tightly, and Harold rubbed her back continuously in order to put her to sleep.

Slowly, sleep engulfed her.

"Let her stay....tomorrow." Harold said.

"No!! She has already missed so many classes. I can't risk her education." I said.

Harold nodded in return.
"Did they kick?!" He nudged his chin towards my bump with a smile.

"They were kicking continuously when Nadia was singing." I proclaimed in happiness.

"Really!!?" He chuckled as I nodded.
"Can't wait to see these two cuties." He placed his hand on my bump.

I placed my hand on top of his.
"Me too!!"

_________________________

Keep scrolling. It's a double update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 31 6
Alissa, a typical college student, endures a series of unfortunate events in her life; from losing her bestie and her mom-figure to being dumped by h...
165K 4.5K 20
The world turns everyday and for James his life couldn't be any worse than it is. After witnessing his father's brutal murder he is kidnapped and for...
186K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
722K 20.1K 40
***** My words were cut off and I was suddenly backed up into a wall, facing a very angry Logan. He looked me down in fury, making my size shrink eve...