cote react to

By YugamMandal

English is not my first language so if there any mistakes I am sorry and please tell me if there mistakes so... More

ep 1
ep 2
ep 4
ep 5
ep 6
part 7
not a update
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20

ep 3

5.6K 125 5
By YugamMandal

Hahaha! God, you are so dumb. You're so funny, man!" Ike chatted loudly with Yamauchi during second period math.

"Why are we seeing a Class D defect?" A student from Class A complained. Multiple agreements rang on the air.

"Do you remember what is said in the letter? They will show us a significant event that will impact our school year. It doesn't matter who is a student in which class. The important thing is that we learn something." Hashimoto looked at our class for a minute. He's analyzing us, trying to find out if there's a threat in our class.

Three weeks had passed since the entrance ceremony. At that time, Ike and Yamauchi, along with Sudou, were collectively known as "The Idiot Trio".

"What?! What do you mean idiot trio?!" Ike looked at me.

"Don't look at me. I just stated a fact that everyone knows except the three of you

."Hey hey, do you want to go to karaoke?"

"Yeah come on!"

A group of girls nearby were making plans for after school.

"I was really worried for a while, but it seems like everyone opened up quickly."

Ayanokouji-kun, haven't you made enough friends?" Horikita asked, copying what was written on the blackboard into her notebook.

"Some, I guess."

Although I was anxious at first, I met Sudou from our encounter at the convenience store, and bonded with Ike and Yamauchi through the incident at the pool. Sometimes we had lunch together. Although I was far from having a best friend, before I knew it, I could tell that I had some friends. Human relationships are quite mysterious, so I couldn't pinpoint the exact moment we became friends.

What  do you mean 'pool incident?" The girls looked at the trio. Ike was shaking, trying to hide behind Sudo's big body. Yamauchi on the other hand, feigned ignorance.

In the middle of class, Sudou burst through the door and burst into the classroom. He flopped back into his seat with a yawn, clearly not caring how late he was.

"Oh hi, Sudou. Do you want to have lunch later?" Ike called out to Sudou from across the room.

The math teacher continued the lesson without even paying attention. Normally, the teacher would have thrown a piece of chalk at him, but , all the teachers tolerated that kind of behavior. Even when it came to swearing, being late for class, or oversleeping, no one cared. Whereas at first our class had acted more reserved, now they were all too frivolous. Of course, there were some students like Horikita who studied diligently.

I know your class is called default, but isn't that too much for you?"

The student from Class D looked down in embarrassment.

The other class made fun of us and the teachers tried to calm everyone down to dissipate the tension. and

My cell phone vibrated in my pocket, indicating that I had received a message. It was the group chat of boys that I was a part of. It seemed that they had decided to have lunch in the dining room.

"Hey, Horikita. Do you want to have lunch with me?" I asked.

"Are you asking her on a date?" Sato whispered to Shinohara and Matsushita.

"They talked a lot, and I always see them together." Shinohara whispered back. Matsushita reflects on the things they said.

"I'll have to decline. Your group is pretty unrefined anyway.""I can't deny that."

When the boys were alone, they only talked about girls and dirty jokes. Who's cute, who's dating who, how far they've come, etc. Adding a girl to the group would probably have been a bad idea.

"You're disgusting."

"Yeah, seriously, the worst."

All the girls in the theater move a little away from them. Ike looks like he's about to burst into tears, Sudo has the audacity to look ashamed of himself while Yamauchi looks proud.

"Whoa. Seriously, does he have a girlfriend? Awesome."

Based on Ike's conversation, it seemed like Hirata was dating Karuizawa. Looking at Karuizawa from afar, I saw that she was looking at him lovingly from across the room. As for my own impression of Karuizawa, well, she certainly was cute. But she had this atmosphere around her that made it difficult for insecure people to approach her. In other words, she seemed like one of those intensely "girly" girls.

In middle school, she probably pounced on handsome guys like Hirata. These were my own uncharitable assumptions, but I probably wasn't far off.

Karuizawa's face heats up. Is that her first impression of me of her? Well, I tried to sound intimidating to avoid a repeat of 'it'.

oops. He had rather mean-spirited opinions of her, though not to the extent that would be considered libel. I apologized to Karuizawa in my head.

"I hate that look on your face."

Horikita looked at me coldly. She must have read my sordid inner thoughts. How fast did they need to move to become a couple right after starting school? I was dying to make friends. If I had gone to Horikita and asked her: "Would you go out with me?" she definitely would have slapped me. In any case, if I had to get a girlfriend, I would prefer a kinder and more feminine girl.

Horikita looked at me, "What do you mean kinder and more feminine?"

I shrugged. "Exactly as it implies."

"That's bad, Ayanokoji-kun." Ichinose laughed.

Sakayanagi repeated Ayanokoji's font repeatedly in her mind. Kind and elegant? Don't joke with me, Ayanokoji-kun. You are not nice. But, on the other hand, she looks down at her body. Hands gripping her skirt tightly. Her gaze darkened. 'girly, huh?'

For third period, we had a history class with Chiyabashira-sensei. When the bell rang, Chiyabashira-sensei entered the noisy classroom. Her entrance did not alter thestudent behavior.

"Calm down a bit, please. Today's lesson will be a bit serious."

"What do you mean, Sae-chan-sensei?"

"Aw, look at you. Being so nice to your students, Sae-chan." Hoshinomiya makes fun of her colleague.

"Shut up, Chie-chan." Chabashira whispered to him.

They already had an affectionate name for the teacher.

"It's the end of the month, so we're going to have a short test. Please pass it to the back."

"Oh, the test before the midterms?" A student whispered.

"How is that relevant?"

She handed out the papers to the students in the front row. Finally, the single sheet proof made it to my desk. It contained questions on the five main topics. With only a few questions per topic,  Huh? I wasn't listening though. This is so unfair!" a student yelled.

"Kukuku, how is that unfair? It's not your sensei's fault that you didn't listen to the discussion." Ryuuen sneered at us. The student who said their lowered  head.

"Looking back now, that's silly even for us."

"Don't say that. This test is for future reference only. It won't reflect on your report cards. There's no risk involved, so don't worry. Of course, cheating is prohibited."

'Future reference.' Ichinose thought. Remembering the midterm and the questions, she had guessed right.

All the class leaders are thinking about the clue their teachers gave their class.

Why was so important to pass your partial exams. Her  phrasing seemed strange to me. Normally, only the overall grades were reflected on his report card. But the way Chiyabashira-sensei said that they wouldn't be reflected on our report cards made I was  think that the grade might be reflected in some other way. Well... maybe I was worrying too much. If this had no effect on our report card, then there was no need to be so cautious.

'Amazing as always, Ayanokoji-kun.' Sakayanagi mentally applauded. Ryuuen looked at me, 'So there's someone in the defect class who was suspicious of that?' "If you suspected that, why don't you inform us?!" Yamauchi complained. I didn't bother answering him, but it seems Horikita had enough of him. "If he had warn you would you have listened?" Yamauchi fell silent.

As soon as the pop quiz started, I went through the questions. There were four questions per topic, four a total of twenty. Each question was worth five points, for a total of one hundred points. Most of the questions were extraordinarily easy, to the point of almost being disappointing. In fact, the questions seemed to be two levels less difficult than those on the entrance exam. It seemed too easy. However, just when I was thinking that, I reached the end of the test. The last three questions were an order of magnitude higher in terms of difficulty. The final math problem could not be solved without complex formulas. "

That was a bit difficult, even for me." Tachibana whispered to herself. Beside her, Manabu looked at her curiously. She shook her head without saying anything. “No way. These questions are too difficult…”

These questions could not be directed at a high school freshman. The last three questions were clearly of a different quality than the others, so they might have been put on the test by mistake. Even though the results wouldn't be reflected in our grades, what the heck were they testing with this?

Well, I guess I'll solve these problems the same way I did in the entrance exam.

Same way ? Ryuuen narrowed his eyes. You are surprisingly mysterious and intelligent.

Horikita remembered the day Chabashira-sensei showed her Ayanokoji's entrance exams.

"Huh? What did you do,

Ayanokoji-kun?" Ichinose asked me. I just shrugged. She stopped asking me because the screen would probably answer his question one way or another.

Chiyabashira-sensei monitored us. As she slowly patrolled the classroom, she kept a watchful eye out to discourage us from cheating. I quickly looked at Horikita, who wouldn't even think of cheating. Her pen danced on the paper as she filled in all the answers. It looked like she was easily going to get a perfect score.

I kept staring at my test until the bell rang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 324 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
8K 265 17
Ff about COTE, but with my OC. That's all.
51.2K 719 16
This is old an horrible grammar and organized. So sorry if it's hard to read what is expected from a non fluent English speaker. Mostly fluff
207K 6K 108
In this reality, Ayanokoji decided he wants to be popular and will stand out more, for whatever reason. This story will follow the ln generally, but...