The one We Share (Tokyo reven...

By kamrie0897

An AU about a 16-year-old girl who has social problems and keeps her talents to herself, she often gets bulli... More

What the story is about?/rules!
Chapter 1.
read!
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Read! plz!
New TR season info!!!!!
READ! VERY IMPORTANT!
Chapter 27 (fluff part)
please read...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
read please <3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Cheater revenge!
Chapter 43
second book
vote!

Chapter 30

594 23 40
By kamrie0897

My pov still, im trying to make myself get used to 3rd person. Let me know which point of view you prefer.

Y/n was a little confused as to why Mitsuya wanted her to come over, but she agreed. The day was getting to be night and everyone had become tired of the events of the early day "Taka, I think I should get going. I'll see you later, bye y/n," and with Hakkais last words before he left, he gently grabbed her hand and kissed it "every beautiful lady should have a kiss goodnight~" and left. Y/n was flustered by the action but held the memory close to her mind, she felt very appreciated around these men. "You know, Hakkai doesn't normally act like that around women," Luna said as she came closer to y/n "really? he seemed comfortable" you were a bit stunned once Mitsuya agreed with his younger sister's statement "we should go to bed now. Why don't you stay the night, y/n?" y/n did want to stay the night and be comforted by Mitsuya who had been there for her all day; however, that was the problem. "Takashi... I'm sorry, but I have a lot of college work to get done. I've barely been at school and I have to come up with excuses as to why I've been gone..." Mitsuya was a bit sad that y/n would be leaving him, but he understood. Mitsuya offered to drive y/n home, it was dark out so she agreed. "Im glad we came to see you, y/n. I like you, be safe out there" Mana, the youngest sister, had stated before getting into her sister's car in the passenger seat. "Keep her safe, Takashi. She's a special one, Mana and I really enjoyed spending time with you, ill see you around (l/n)" Luna said before getting into her car and driving off down the street "I really loved your sisters" y/n stated, Mitsuya laughed. "They're both growing up too fast, let's get going so you can catch up" y/n agreed and both sped down the street, luckily, Mitsuya didn't drive as crazy as the others. By the time they got to y/n house, it was around 8:00 at night, she got off and gave the helmet to Mitsuya "Today was a good day, if you don't count what happened at school," y/n didn't feel so guilty about what had happened "thank you for being there, I feel like I really belong when I'm with Toman... its home" she couldn't help but look right into Mitsuyas lovely, deep, beautiful eyes as she spoke without knowing what words were falling from her tongue. Mitsuya grabbed ahold of her waist and pulled y/n towards him, y/n followed his guidance. "I think I should get a goodnight kiss as well, my lady" y/n blushed; however, she didn't hesitate to give Mitsuya his request and connected their lips softly. Y/n had pulled away before speaking once more "Be careful on your way back home, Takashi" Mitsuya slowly nodded his head and watched her walk into her home, once he saw she had gotten into the door safely, she took off down the road and informed Mikey that y/n got home with no problems. 

Y/n instantly changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra and got ready for the pile of work, she was about 30 minutes into the work when she got a notification 'a group chat?' she opened the message and saw all of the Toman members active in the chat 

This is all about how y/n tells them about the bully incident, feel free to skip. 

-Humor, dirty talk, lots of words, some aggressive talk, etc.

~Chat room~

-y/n has entered the chat room Toman's Shit-

Mikey- Hi y/n!

Kazutora- Hey cutie~

Chifuyu- Hello, y/n. Mitsuya said you got home safe, we're glad to hear it. How are you feeling? Are you okay?

Y/n- Hello guys! I'm actually doing good, thanks for asking, Matsuno.

Baji- So what happened? Mitsuya won't tell us anything. Did something happen?

Takamitchi- Yeah, are you okay?

Y/n- Im fine, Mitchi. It's a long story.

-Nahoya and Souta have entered the chat room Toman's Shit-

Nahoya- Guys! did you hear what happened at Shibuya College?! 

Souya- It's pretty bad, three girls ran out of the building bleeding so someone took them to the hospital, it was gruesome. Apparently they are not saying anything because there scared as hell of the person who did it, I'm guessing it was a gang member. 

Draken- I heard it was the girls who bullied you, y/n. Karma works in many ways.

Kazutora- Wait, y/n... that's the college you go to! Nothing bad happened to you, right?!

Baji- is that why you had to go to Mitsuyas!?

Takemitchy- are you hurt? You are okay, right?

Mikey- I swear if anyone hurts you.... ill kill them... did any gang members show up?...

Chifuyu- I'm getting a hold of Mitsuya right now! I'll drag it out of him!

(everyone is now blowing up her phone... at least they are worried)

--------------

Y/n didn't know how to tell them it was her, she had been so anxious to let that secret side of her be open. 

--------------

-Mitsuya has entered the chat room 'Toman's Shit'-

Mitsuya- hey, y/n. Hey guys. What's with the room name?

Y/n- hey, Takashi. Did you make it home safely?

Mitsuya- Yeah, I just got home. So you guys want to know why y/n was with me, huh? That's not for me to decide. Y/n doesn't need to be pressured into saying it either, she will tell you when she is ready. Mainly Baji and Mikey.

Chifuyu- Did you get hurt at all?

Y/n-...well... it's complicated... but I guess you guys already know most of the story without me having to tell you...

----------------

A personal message from Takashi <3: Do you want them to know, y/n? it's your choice.

Y/n: yes, they need to know.

Takashi: I'll support you, if it becomes too much for you just tell them to back off and I know they will listen to you more than me.

-----------------

Souya- What do you mean, y/n?

Baji- Mitsutya what do you mean me and Mikey?!

Chifuyu- *Mitsuya, what do you mean Mikey and I?!

Baji-Fuck you!

Kazutora- At least you made an actual sentence without many errors.

Draken- Guys, Mikey just arrived at my place and is talking about sending Toman "bodyguards" with y/n everywhere she goes...

Nahoya- this is interesting

Mitsuya- Everyone, y/n is trying to explain!

Draken- Oh my god! Takemitchy is here too! there both pissed and coming up with these stupid ideas!

Y/n- I have something to say, please listen... this is already hard for me.

(everyone shuts up and both Mikey and Mitchi lean into Draken's phone to see what is being said since Draken went dead silent)

Y/n- it was me who beat those girls up... 

Chifuyu-...

Kazutora-...

Souya-...

Baji- Now that's my gurl!!!!!!

Nahoya- Holy shit, really!? I and Souya saw those girls and they looked like shit! 

Mikey- I didn't expect that from you, y/n! Shit! Great job!

Takemitchy- you did that?! I've never seen you fight!

Y/n- Wait, you guys aren't disappointed?

Mitsuya- You thought they would be disappointed? I was thinking you were worried about them not believing you.

Chifuyu- We will always believe our little princess~

-Kazutora has changed y/ns name to 'The Princess <3'-

Baji- She may be Toman's princess but she is my queen

Nahoya- that's actually a good pickup line

Baji- I know how to treat women, I was raised by my mother

Draken- holy shit he used a comma, he must be on something. 

Souya- So... why did you do it if you don't like violence, I mean... Nahoya and I saw you stand up to Ran and his brother and you didn't even yell.

Mitsuya- They were going to bully her again, but I don't think they will ever try to do anything to her after what happened.

Takemitchy- Hey, don't you have work to do? I've been gone all week too, I have a shit load of homework...

The Princess <3- yes... sadly...

Souya- if you need help you could... always let me know... if you want.

Nahoya- yeah! you could come over here~

Souya- that's not what I meant!

Chifuyu- I can help! I have good grades! and dick... :))))

Baji- I am failing classes but I know I can pass that p-ssy if you come here~

draken- Omfg baji no!

Kazutora- Who needs to study papers when I can study that body~

Takemitchy- Omg no! Please God no!

The Princess <3-um....

Nahoya- I don't mind seeing the different angles of your figure to find a solution~

Mikey- Me + you = one busted bed

Draken- I will disown all of you!

Chifuyu- Me and you can add up to 1 child after 1 rough ride ;)

The Princess <3-....I don't think this is about my college work anymore...

Mikey- Haha!

Baji- omfg so cute!

Chifuyu- we love you y/n... stay humble... <3!

Kazutora- lol

Takemitchy- Y/n, try and finish some work and you can slowly catch up over the week, tomorrow is Thursday so we have a few more days until the weekend.

Mikey- Don't forget that we have a meeting Friday night!

The Princess <3- thank you Mitchy, ill make sure to be there, Manjiro.

Draken- Monjiro!? Shit, you have special prevleges, Y/n.

Souya- Text me if you need me, y/n... ill be off. good night... princess.

-Souya has left the chat room 'Toman's Shit'-

Nahoya- Night night! See you later, y/n!

Chifuyu- Good night, y/n.

Baji- A good night to my queen <3

Kazutora- Night, Little Princess ~

Mitsuya- Good night, my lady.

Mikey- Good night! Don't forget to sleep well (n/n)-chan!!!

Draken and Takemitchy- Good night, y/n. Good luck with homework.

(everyone else says goodnight)

The Princess <3- Good night everyone! Have a good sleep! I'll see you all very soon! <3333333!!!!

-Y/n, along with several others, have left the chat room 'Toman's Shit'-

.........

-Kazutora has enterd the chat room-! Kazutora has changed the chat room name to Y/n's hoes-

hehe <3 sleep well everyone, and stay healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
26.3K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
79.8K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc