Love For Fighting (Male reade...

By Divine_Quirk

(Y/N) (L/N) is a young saiyan that loves to fight. While fighting for the safety of planet earth, he got suck... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 57

1.4K 41 6
By Divine_Quirk

(Goki's POV)

I looked down at the fallen Jiren. It looks like he is dead set in not wanting to listen to my lesson. I started to walk towards him as I made a ball of ki form in my hand. Jiren looked up at me before closing his eyes and hanging his head down, accepting his fate. Right as I was about to unleash my attack, I felt pain go through my entire body. It feels like my back is being split open.

Goki: G-Guah!

I fell down to the ground as I started to breathe heavily. My hair went back to its normal black as dark purple sparks of energy surrounded me.

Goki: AAAUUUAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

Pain shot through my body as I screamed out because of it. This feels so much worse than any attack Jiren hit me with.

Belmod: Hurry up Jiren! Throw her over! Did you come all this way to lose?!

As the pain went through my body, I see Jiren staring at me.

Belmod: What are you hesitating for?! You can claim the Super Dragon Balls and get your wish! Just do it!

Jiren stood up and pointed his hand at me. I can see light from a ball of ki.

Jiren: You are a true warrior Goki. There can be no doubt. I regret that our spirited battle must have such an inglorious end. What a shame. But though you will soon vanish from existence, know that you shall live forever in my memory... Farewell.

Jiren launched the ki ball at me, making it explode on contact. I started to fall towards the abyss. I'm going to get knocked out the ring. Right as I was about to get out of the ring, I felt an attack hit me in the stomach, making me fly back and land on some floating rock. I looked over and saw that the attack came from Frieza. He's in his golden form. I saw (Y/N) jump over to Frieza.

(Readers POV)

(Y/N): I'm surprised you made that shot. Good thing Goki is still in the arena.

Belmod: Jiren! You have to get rid of them while you still can! You are almost out of time!

Jiren looked over at me and Frieza. I started to power up and I went Super Saiyan 4.

(Y/N): Looks like it's our job to take Jiren down now!

Frieza: Yes, obviously!

Frieza started to power up too as we both looked up at Jiren.

Jiren: So much effort, just to keep a fallen ally in the ring. That will do you no good. Does the trust you place in your friends really make you so blind?

Frieza: Trust in friends? I think you're trying to make me vomit.

Jiren: If I need to beat her down again, so be it.

Frieza: She's just some extra insurance. But I do intend to claim the Super Dragon Balls for myself, so if you're smart then the only one you should try to beat is me. I don't sense that astounding power from you anymore. Seems to me you've lost your edge.

Jiren glared down Frieza. He really is an idiot. Is his plan trying to piss Jiren off?

Frieza: Here goes Jiren! You've had a taste of defeat and now you'll get the full course! Served up by yours truly!

Jiren started to power up as he appeared in front of me. I blocked his punch, but he attacked me again and sent me flying towards Frieza. He jumped over me as I landed on the ground. Even with Jiren tired, he still hits like a truck. Frieza and Jiren started to trade blows as they broke through the rock they were standing on, making them start to fall down, but they kept attacking.

(Y/N): To think Frieza is actually fighting like this.

I saw Frieza and Jiren land as I quickly and quietly went close to them, waiting for my time to strike.

Frieza: My my. What's happened to your stoic poker face? You seemed a bit winded.

Jiren: Shut your mouth!

Frieza: That hard outer shell of strength has been cracked and now you're quite fragile, aren't you? It's as though I can hear the screaming in your wounded soul. I think you're terrified of being weak and helpless once again.

Holy crap does Frieza ever shut up? Jiren got mad at what Frieza said and dashed at him. He stomped his foot on Frieza's tail and started to punch him in the face over and over again.

Jiren: You say I'm fragile, that my shell of strength has been cracked! Then let's see just how fragile you think I am now!

Jiren was about to throw a ki blast at Frieza, but Frieza made some rocks fly over and crush Jiren.

Frieza: Your rage is making you sloppy.

I ran up and started to charge a ball of ki in between my hands. I jumped over and got in front of Jiren. I threw my hands forward and a red blast of ki came out.

(Y/N): Kamehameha x10!

The blast started to push Jiren back.

Jiren: You think this simple attack will stop me?!

I kept my Kamehameha going with one hand as I started to focus and put two of my fingers on my forehead.

(Y/N): Simple?

I used Instant Transmission to get behind Jiren. My blast kept going and hit his back. I put in as much energy as I possibly could and a large explosion happened, knocking me back. I looked over at where Jiren was. If that didn't put him down on his knees, then I hope it was enough to keep him busy, even if only for a little bit. The smoke in the area cleared and showed Jiren. He spat out in pain as he fell down to his knees. When his spit hit the ground, it evaporated.

(Y/N): Hehe... Never underestimate a saiyan...

I heard Frieza walking over towards me.

Frieza: Not too shabby monkey. You didn't just slow him down, you brought him to his knees.

(Y/N): Don't talk to me like that. Besides, if that didn't work, then I knew you'd be here to take another beating from him. I put all I had in that attack, so I guess you get the honors. Lucky you, isn't it?

Frieza: Yeah, I did I get so lucky indeed?

Frieza started to walk towards Jiren. This might actually be it. This tournament will finally be over.

(Y/N): It's such a shame that such a strong warrior has to be erased. Jiren... I wish that we'd be able to fight again...

Frieza got up to Jiren and pointed his finger at him, a red light appearing at the tip of his finger.

Frieza: You no longer have the nerve to look at me, do you? What a shame. I would've enjoyed watching the expression on your face as I deliver this finally blow.

Jiren: ...

Jiren just sat there, not even protesting against Frieza. He really has lost his will to keep going. If only he believed in the power of trust, he might actually be able to stand back up like how Goki did.

Toppo: What are doing Jiren?!

I looked over at the bleachers and saw Toppo shouting at Jiren.

Toppo: Kneeling down at your enemies feet?! Is this honestly the way that you want your fight to end?! Get up! Come on!

Frieza: What an obnoxiously loud friend you have.

Jiren: No. I don't have friends.

Toppo: Why would you spend all those years honing your strength, rejecting everything and everyone else just to surrender?! For the sake of your pride, keep fighting til the end! Even if you don't believe in your own absolute power, I have not lost faith. And never will... Jiren, you are the strongest. No one is stronger than you! Nothing could make me doubt that.

Frieza: Oh please. I really am going to vomit.

Jiren: That's enough!

Jiren started to stand up as a red aura surrounded his body. N-No way! Dammit Frieza! Why didn't you just finish it?!

(Y/N): Moron! Don't just stand there! Move!

Jiren brought his hand back and threw it down, blowing Frieza away towards me and making a large wall of ki head right towards us. Me and Frieza put our hands up and tried to push the wall back.

(Y/N): Put more power into it!

Frieza: Don't tell me what to do!

The wall kept slowly getting closer and closer.

(Y/N): More! More! More!

I put in as much energy as possible, making me go down into my base form.

Frieza: Don't tell me what to do!

Frieza went out of his golden form. Crap this isn't good! If we can't stop this attack, then Jiren will win this tournament! I can't let that happen!

Jiren: Away with you! Away!

Right as the wall was about to hit me and Frieza, it stopped as blue ki went in front of the wall.

Goki: Sorry about that you guys.

Me and Frieza looked back and saw Goki standing there behind us. Two of her fingers are on her forehead as she looked up at us.

Goki: Didn't mean to leave ya like that. I got this.

(Y/N): Goki? How are you standing?

Goki: I could say the same to you.

Goki walked up and put her hands up towards the wall of ki.

Goki: Me and Frieza will take the lead. You can back us up, alright?

Frieza: Heh. I don't need to share the limelight with you either monkey.

Goki: No Frieza! We all pushed ourselves as far as we can go on our own. You know that. The three of us need to do this together to get this done. Or our universe is doomed!

Jiren: So Goki. Once again, you have returned. And once again you will fall.

Jiren powered up, making the wall even stronger. Me, Goki, and Frieza are trying our best to keep it back.

Goki: Jiren is truly amazing. He's gotten this strong all on his own. We still may not be enough for him, even with all three of us teaming up.

Frieza: You do remember our promise Goki? To bring me back to life.

Goki: Come on Frieza-

Frieza: Will you keep your word or not?!

Goki: As long as you help us win, I'll keep it. By now you should know that better than anyone else.

Frieza: Hm... That sickening naïveté of yours is what I despise most of all. But for my own interest, I should probably thank you.

(Y/N): I don't mean to break the wholesome moment, but do you want to beat Jiren already?

Goki: Yeah, let's do it!

We all pushed as hard as we could, shattering the ki wall completely. Jiren stared at us and smiled. He started to scream and dash at us. Goki and Frieza started to scream and dash at him. They all collided into each other. I quickly went past Goki and Frieza and kicked Jiren further back. Jiren smiled again as he was about to ram into me. I used Instant Transmission to get out of the way as Goki and Frieza start to clash with Jiren.

(Y/N): I can't believe I'm seeing those two working together.

Jiren punched Goki in the stomach, but Frieza elbowed his face, knocking him back. Jiren tried to attack them again, but they got out of the way as I punched Jiren's head down. I spun around and kicked him in the jaw up into the air, knocking him towards the huge pillar in the middle of the arena.

Goki: Let's go Frieza!

Goki and Frieza started to run forward to get to Jiren. Jiren crashed into the pillar as Goki and Frieza jumped up at him and kicked his body. Jiren glared at them as they started to take a barrage of attacks. I used Instant Transmission to get behind Jiren and I kicked him down towards the ground. I saw Jiren grab my tail, making me fall down with him. I tried to get him to let me go, but his grip would just get tighter. He landed on the ground and slammed me down onto it, making me gasp in pain.

Frieza: I need you to throw me saiyan!

Goki: Alright!

I looked over at the pillar and saw Goki throw Frieza towards Jiren. Frieza got a purple aura around him as he crashed into Jiren. He let go of my tail as the two went through the rock. I looked down and saw that Frieza has a hold on Jiren and they are heading towards the void.

(Y/N): Is he planning to take himself out with Jiren?

Jiren leaned over, making him and Frieza crash into some floating rocks. Jiren slammed Frieza down into the ground, but Goki quickly went down at them. Her hair flashing yellow, unable to transform into Super Saiyan. She crashed into Jiren and kept pushing him into the void. Frieza started to push too as a large aura of purple and yellow energy appeared.

(Y/N): You guys got this!

Beerus: Goki! Frieza!

Universe 7: GO!!!

A bright light formed from those two before it faded away. Did they do it? I looked over at the bleachers and saw Goki, Frieza, and Jiren appear in them.

(Y/N): We did it... We did it...

Grand Priest: Contestant Jiren is eliminated. The eleventh has been defeated and they will now be expunged.

I saw in the bleachers that everyone in Universe 11 started to glow as they are going to be erased soon.

Goki: Jiren. I know we just got done the battle of our lives, but I'm already hunger for the next fight. Maybe you don't want to hear this, but I feel like we got stronger, together. And I think that's worth a lot. I hope to see you again, Jiren.

Jiren looked at Goki. A smile came on his face before he, and everyone else from his universe, disappeared.

(Y/N): ...I'm sorry.

Grand Priest: Contestant (Y/N). You have prevailed. What will you wish for?

I looked over and saw the Grand Priest float over to me. I saw the Super Dragon Balls appear around the arena. Right, I get to wish for whatever I want.

Grand Priest: Emoc Htrof Enivid Nogard Dna Tnarg Ym Hsiw Peas and Carrots!

The Super Dragon Balls started to glow brightly as the giant golden dragon emerged.

Grand Priest: It is time (Y/N). Make your wish.

I looked over at the bleachers, looking at all my friends and enemy before looking at Grand Priest.

(Y/N): My wish.

Zeno: Yes, you can wish for anything and you will get it. What will it be?

(Y/N): Well Grand Priest. There is something I want to tell you.

Grand Priest: And what might that be?

(Y/N): Being truthful, I'm not of this timeline. I came from a different timeline, but how I got here I don't know. My timeline was destroyed by someone, killing everyone I knew there. If I ever got the wish, it would be to return my timeline back to the way it was supposed to be. But... The other universes that fought in this tournament went through that same fate, so I want my wish to restore them. I wish for the erased universes to be brought back.

Zeno: That is your wish? Are you sure?

(Y/N): I've never been so sure in my life.

Grand Priest: Very well. Esaelp Erotser Eht Desare Sesrevinu Dna Erotser S'(N\Y) Enilemit Kcab Ot Lamron!

The golden dragon started to glow, making me cover my eyes. After the bright light disappeared, I looked and saw the dragon and the Super Dragon Balls are gone.

Grand Priest: Your wish has been granted. I even decided to restore your timeline as well.

(Y/N): Wait, you did that too?!

Grand Priest: Yes. Everyone there should be back where they belong.

I looked down at my hands before looking back up at him.

(Y/N): Why am I still here then?

He smiled at me.

Grand Priest: It's seems you are already where you belong.

I started to smile as a few tears started to come out my eyes. I heard footsteps running towards me. I looked over and saw Goki running at me.

(Y/N): Goki!

She tackled me down to the ground and started to hug me. I looked over and saw everyone else walking over to us.

Goki: I'm actually surprised you made such a mature wish like that!

(Y/N): Hehe. Yeah I started to realize what was happening to the losing universes so I didn't want them to suffer like that.

Goki stopped hugging me and got up on her feet. She helped me up.

Frieza: Can we wrap this up?

Everyone looked over at Frieza. He has his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

Frieza: If it's alright with you Goki, I want you to escort me back to hell now.

Goki: What's the big rush? You still got plenty of time, right?

Frieza: If staying here means seeing you all enjoy your happy ending, then I'd rather get tortured by singing fairies.

Whis: Well considering how you helped, maybe I should give you your happy ending too!

Whis appeared by Frieza. He spun his staff around before pointing at Frieza.

Whis: Boop!

Frieza's body was restored of any damages and his halo is gone. Does that mean he's alive now?!

Krillin: Wow it's gone!

Vegeta: Wait, he's alive?!

Whis: Consider it a gift from Lord Beerus. He said at the end of the tournament, you preformed most admirable.

Everyone looked over at Beerus. He noticed everyone staring at him, making him look away.

Frieza: You think that's wise? I don't intend on changing my wicked ways.

Goki: If you do act up, I'll just have to put you down again.

Frieza: I'd love to see you try.

Zeno: Goki!

I looked over and saw Zeno floating down to Goki.

Goki: Zeni!

Goki grabbed his hands and moved him up and down.

Zeno: That tournament was so much fun! What game should we play next?

Before Goki could answer, Beerus quickly ran up and covered her mouth, making Goki let go of Zeno's hands.

Beerus: I'm terribly sorry Grand Zeno, but this poor mortal is too exhausted to think!

Supreme Kai: For now we will have to take our leave, Grand Zeno!

Grand Priest: Ladies and gentlemen of the seventh, your fighting was exemplary. And of course so was your life saving wish.

I smiled at him. I can't believe this is all over now. The Tournament of Power... Man I have quite the stories to tell when I visit my timeline again.

Zeno: Hey Goki? Will you come visit me again?

Goki: Yeah, of course I will! Keep it real, Zeni!

She held her fist up for a fist bump. Zeno smiled and laughed as he fist bumped her back.

(Y/N): Let's get back to our universe guys. I'm hungry for the largest feast ever!

(Chapter 57 end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 23 10
(Y/N) is a lonely Half Breed, who goes on an adventure of great importance. Will our young Half Breed survive what fate has in store for her? Find...
2K 24 11
(I don't own this anime) You woke up in a prison where you have lost all you memories. all you remember is your name. Now you have to help Luffy r...
16.8K 697 23
(Y/N) (L/N) - a girl, who dislikes any hero that cares only about their reputation, and because of one incident, you became a villian. However, even...
32.3K 1.1K 19
Y/n is A Young Man Who Lives on his Own due to his Parents always working, and he was Just A Normal Autistic Guy until one day A Woman in A Suit Knoc...