Light of my Life

By mahivirat718

After one failed relationship, trust issues, trauma and torture that she beared, will she be able to find lig... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part 17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29

Part-11

644 39 11
By mahivirat718

The next morning, Virat went for a meeting leaving Aarya with Mahi.

Mahi sat beside Aarya caressing her hair as she was sleeping and she felt much calmer.

After an hour she woke up.

"Ahh" she groaned holding her head.

Mahi immediately helped her sit up.

"Headache" she murmured.

"Have some food and then medicines would be better. Okay kiddo?"

She nodded and pointed at her head indicating him to massage it. He sat beside her and massaged a bit.

Waiter came with their food.

Mahi fed her and had his food.

He forwarded medicines to her and she nodded in no.

"I don't want medicines!" She said meekly

"You have to get better na bacha?"

"Yes!"

"Then you will have to eat these meds!"

"No na!"

Mahi sighed "like brother like sister!" He thought to himself.

"Come on, eat! For Virat to have them! He can't see you sick na, he will feel sad."

"Okayy!"

She had them without further tantrums.

"Good girl." Aarya made faces at him.

After an hour he checked for fever, it was still high he then applied cold strips. It came down a bit!

She suddenly started coughing, and he rubbed her back and made her drink water.

"Okay?"

"Yeah!"

He wiped the sweat and tears off her face.

Mahi sat massaging Aarya's head, she closed her eyes

Virat came back and saw him taking care of her. His eyes got moist.

He quitely came beside Mahi and whispered

"How is she?" This startled him.

"Better! How was your meeting Cheeku?"

"Annoying as always bhai!"

"Go freshen up, I will order some food for you!"

"Ha Bhai!" He smiled and went to freshen up.

He hugged Mahi, and he hugged him back.

"You are back bhai!" Aarya said with a soft smile on her face.

"Yes kiddo! Close your eyes!"

"I am fine Bhai!"

"I will come back in some time, I have some work!"

"Come back fast bhai!"

"Yes kiddo!"

He left!

Aarya rested her head on his shoulder!

"You okay bhai?" Aarya asked

"Yes bacha, I am fine. Just tired."

"Have some rest na bhai!"

"Yeah bacha!"

After his food he thought of sleeping for a while but he kept getting calls for meetings. He sighed.

"What's wrong bhai?"

"Nothing kiddo!"

"Tell na."

"I feel like a failed brother, when you need me the most, I am not able to give time to you!"

"No bhai it's nothing like that. My brother can never fail!" Virat smiled at it.

"Bhai, you are on national duty, that is also important na, you are not a failed brother! You were always there for me, so never call yourself a failed brother" Aarya made him understand.

Virat hugged him thinking what did he do to deserve a sister like her.

"Also bhai, I am sorry!" she said, breaking the hug.

"For what kiddo?" Virat asked, confused.

"Bhai please don't feel guilty, you are not responsible for anything! I am the fool here who got blind in love and went away from you! It was my fault, please don't blame yourself. I am sure if you had known everything about this you would have not let that happen, but you didn't know anything."

"But I could have tried to talk to you, when I knew he wasn't the right person!"

"You are not to blame here, promise me you would not blame yourself. I am responsible for this."

"But kiddo..."

"No no!" She said and hugged him.

He kissed her forehead.

"Yes I am coming, 5 minutes!" He hung up the call.

"Kiddo, I will have to go for a meeting again, I will call Mahi Bhai! Okay bacha?"

" Yes bhai!"

He called Mahi to stay with her and he left once he came.

Meanwhile Rohit and Co were getting ready to execute the plan.

"Jad, is everything ready?" Ro asked

"Yes Ro!"

"Because we can't make a mistake here or we are in trouble!" Ro said

"Don't worry, everything is ready as per plan!"

"Okayyy!"

The team had manipulated Harshad into booking a room at the same hotel.

Jaddu, Rishu and Harry went and hid in Harshad's room before he came. Rohit and Bhuvi waited at a distance to keep an eye for Harshd's arrival.

"Rohit, don't worry everything will be fine!" Bhuvi said seeing him worried.

"I know Bhuvi but.... Look, he is here!" He said spotting Harshad coming.

"Jaddu, he is on his way to the room, be ready." Rohit texted

"Yes Ro!" Jaddu texted back.

Harshad entered his room, freshened up and laid down. He had pulled the curtains making the room dark.

After a few minutes he heard a voice.

"Harshaaaaaadddddd!" Came a hushed voice.

Harshad got up seeing where the voice came from. But he saw no one.

He laid down thinking he was hallucinating.

"Harshadddddddd!" He heard again. It scared him this time.

"Who is it?" He yelled.

"We know what you did hahahhaaha."

"Who are you? Come out!" He yelled

Suddenly the chair started to move forward and backward.

He got scared.

Then there came a fake looking hand that hit him on his head. He turned back but saw nothing.

Once he reached near the door, Rishabh who hid in a small cabinet beside the door splashed sauce on his face.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh stopppp!" He yelled scared and ran out of the room sweating.

Meanwhile in Vi's room

"Mahi?"

"Yes?"

"Can we go to the terrace for a walk?"

"Sure kiddo! Don't you wanna rest for a while?"

"Ummmm I am resting from morning, I would feel better once on the terrace!"

"Okay let's go!" He said and smiled

"Oh wait, I forgot my phone, let me bring it in case Cheeku calls and needs something." Mahi said

"Okay." She said he went inside and she started walking.

Meanwhile,

Harshad comes out of the room and

started running in fear.

In fear, he enters a room, which

happened to be a little distant.

He was shivering, but suddenly heard some sound.

"He ran away!! Tell Jaddu Bhaiya!!",

came a voice.

He sneaks from the room to find Kuldeep talking with Yuzi.

"Yes!! Plan one got successful!!", Yuzi laughed while high fi with Kul. On this side, Harshad who got the inkling, just clenched his fists.

After they left, he wiped his sweat and followed them quietly to his own room, only to find everyone there.

On the way he saw Aarya coming towards him. He smirked evilly.

Aarya froze on her track, and started stepping backwards. Just then Mahi came following her. He put a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down.

Harshad's face turned angry seeing Mahi's hold on Aarya. Mahi glared at him with the same intensity. Whereas Aarya was shivering. Mahi saw Jaddu go to his room with equipments, he understood they have done something stupid.

Mahi Bhai glares at him with the same intensity. After pulling Arya behind himself, he moves closer to Harshad and threatens him..."Down your eyes....!! You cannot meet them with the fire I and Virat, in fact everyone holds in our heart for you!! I challenge you Harshad... the time of your downfall has begun!!!! Wait and watch!!!", Mahi didn't know from where he brought so much hate, but this was the words, his heart wanted to yell at his face...and he did!! Arya's fearful face was itched in his mind...and it was the worst feeling for him...to see her so helpless!!

He took Aarya inside.

Virat who had just reached there saw everything, got angry and was about move towards him but was stopped by a voice.

"VIRAT!! NOT NOW!!!" Mahi Bhai said commanding him from doorstep before going inside.

He sighed and gave one threatening glance to him and followed them inside!

Here she was breathing heavily, Mahi rubbed her back to calm her down. Virat stood there helpless, not able to see her suffer and in pain.

"Try and match my breath.... Yes, good!" Mahi said. Once her breathing got normal he made her drink water. Mahi held her hand to assure everything was fine.

Virat sat beside her and took her in a hug, she held him tight and cried out.

"Bacha hum hai na, kuch nahi kar payega voh! Shant bacha, don't cry!" Mahi was about to leave but she held his hand.

After a while he felt weight on him, she had slept due to excessive crying.

Virat made her sleep properly. She held his hand in sleep.

"In my room NOW!" Mahi texted in the group.

"I will go and talk to the team, he must have seen them!"

"Yeah, I am here with her!" Virat said

He just stared at her sleeping figure.

"I will not spare Harshad, I will give him the worst punishment for what he did to you!"

Aarya turned on her side and held Virat as if he was a bear! Virat just patted her head.

I am back! Sorry for updating late!!! Hope you like this!

Do let me know by commenting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 897 17
This story revolves around brothers who can die or kill for each other. Mahi and Virat 2 brothers who are each others strength and weaknesses, Mah...
16.8K 1.2K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
22.1K 1K 36
Imaginary love story of MSD
93.4K 3.5K 26
Virat has trusted everyone throughout his career till now what if his team refuse to trust him breaking him completely ??? Who is there for him then...