The Lady Of mY HoUSe

Bởi ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Xem Thêm

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
😀😀😀😀😀
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
🎉Partyyyyy🎉
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Doggie

814 133 119
Bởi ATdreamyGirls1510

Bela was all done with her work,she was working late in the art gallery on one of her paintings,Shruti already left and so Bela was just winding up all the things.

She had just locked the art gallery and was making her way towards her car,she opened the door of the car when she heard a whimper from around,she turned and tried to listen again and she again heard a whimper,it was most probably a puppy she was sure after she heard the whimper,she decided to find from where the whimper was coming,she turned and looked around but didn't found the source of the sound,so she again looked and then realised that the sound came from under her car,so she bent down and saw an infant husky whimpering under her car.

Bela then looked at it carefully and saw it's right leg twisted in an uncomfortable position,she understood that the dog was injured so she very carefully tried to get the dog out from under her car,the dog whimpered more loudly once she got him out.

"Shhh..... it's okay... it's okay"Bela then whispered to the dog and petted him.

She then didn't had the heart to leave the dog all alone when he was injured plus he was just a puppy,only a few days old by the looks of it,so she decided to get him to the vet.

______________________________

"Aap late ho gayi Aaj bhabhi?"Kunj said as he saw Bela arriving at almost 7:30 because she only works half day and does the rest of her work from home.

"Ek painting complete krni thi,Shruti bhi chali gayi thi jaldi upar se isliye late ho gaya"Bela said and then is when everyone saw the puppy in her hand which had a plaster on it's front foot.

"Yeh kaha se laaye aap???kitna cute h yeh...wow"Rudra exclaimed as soon as he saw the puppy in her hand.

"Bhabhi aapne dog khareed liya???wow,kitna cute dog h yeh"Neil said with excitement and Bela shook her head at that.

"Bhabhi bade papa iss dog ko ghar mein rehne nhi denge,aapko ek baar puch lena chahiye tha unse"Shivaay said and Bela sighed,these guys never let her speak and always just runs into assumptions.

Before she could clear anything Andy entered the living room and saw the puppy in her hand and immediately said.

"Bela what is this???"Andy asked pointing at the puppy.

"Agar tum dog khareed rahi thi toh pehele mujhse ek baar puch lena chahiye tha"Andy said and Bela again sighed.

"Dad,meine isse khareeda nhi h,I am really sorry isse lane se pehle meine aapse pucha nhi"Bela said.

"Khareeda nhi???phir aap isse lekr kyu aayi h??"Ishan asked.

"Meri car ke neeche tha yeh,iska right foot fractured tha, isliye mein isse doctor ke paas le gayi thi,phir........

She said and then stopped.

"Phir tumko ispr Daya aa gayi,tumne socha hoga bichara ek chota sa puppy h,iska dhyan rakhne wala koi nhi h isliye mein isse apne saath hi le jaati hu"Mahir said and then Bela lowered her head and nodded slightly.

"Bela tumhe jis kisi pr bhi Daya aati h usse tum iss ghar mein nhi laa sakti okay......get this thing out of my house do you get that?"Andy said and left, Bela pouted,she really felt bad for the puppy,he was just a baby who needed to be looked after.

"Pr dad,yeh chota sa puppy hi toh h na???aur meri car ke neeche hi tha yeh,mein kese ignore krti isse dadu"She said the last part turning towards dadu with an innocent look.

"Mein kuch nhi kr sakta ismein beta,Andy ko kutte pasand nhi h,yeh toh iss puppy ko yaha rehne hi nhi dega"Dadu said and Bela sighed and then looked at Shakti.

"Chachu,isko chot lagi h,isko sadak pr kese chod sakte h akela??"Bela said looking at him and Shakti shook his head in denial.

"Mein bhi kuch nhi kr sakta ismein beta, bhaisahab isse nhi rehne denge yaha"Shakti said and left.

"Dadu,dekhiye na isse kitni chot lagi h,isko kese chod de aise hi road pr,kahi isse aur lag gayi toh???"Bela again tried to convince dadu.

"Beta mein bhi kuch nhi kr sakta ismein,Andy ha kahe toh rakh le isse wrna chod aana isse"Dadu said and got up from the sofa and left.

Bela then looked down at the puppy who was already staring at her with his peircing blue eyes.

"Aap pakdenge isse zara??"Bela said to Mahir who nodded and carefully took the puppy from her.

Bela then made her way towards Andy's room were he was currently sitting on the armchair he had,she knocked the door Andy said a come in.

Andy saw Bela and he knew she was here for convincing him to let her keep the dog,most of the time she would convince him for a lot of things but today he was firm about his decision and won't let her convince him this time.

"Bela no, don't even try now,meine kaha na iss ghar mein woh dog nhi rahega, that's final"Andy said and Bela sighed.

"Dad aaj raat ke liye usse yaha rehne dete h,kal mein kisi dog shelter home se contact krke isse waha chod aaungi,isse aise sadak pr nhi chod sakte na??"Bela said and Andy again sighed,this girl no matter what would always say the right thing and as usual he didn't had any back answer for that so he just nodded.

"Pr kal yeh yaha se chala jaana chahiye okay??"Andy said and Bela nodded happily,glad that the dog had a shelter atleast for the night.

"Dad ne mana kr diya na???"Kunj asked and Bela shook her head.

"Dad isse rakhne ke liye Maan Gaye???aisa kese ho sakta h????mein saalon se chahta tha ek dog aur woh maane nhi,tum kya bolti ho unhe Aisa ki woh hamesha tumhari baat maan jaate h??"Mahir said completely shocked.

"Wahi bhabhi??"

"Aap kese krte ho aisa??"

"Bhabhi mere liye ek new bika maang lijiye na unse"

One by one each of her brother in law's said and Bela showed them her palm to calm them down.

"Woh isse rakhne ke liye maane nhi h,sirf aaj raat yeh yaha rahega,kal mein ek dog shelter se contact krke isse waha chod aaungi,iski waha acche se care hogi atleast "Bela said and everyone sighed and then nodded.

"Accha yeh bataiye mein dinner mein kya banao?"Bela asked and every one sat on the sofa ignoring her and Bela sighed and decided to make something of her choice.
_______________________________

Behir's room,

"Mujhe na hamesha se ek dog chahiye tha pr dadi dadu kabhi maane hi nhi"Bela said as she kept the husky on her lap after feeding it something.

"Mujhe bhi pr dad doesn't likes them so mujhe bhi kabhi Mila nhi"Mahir said as he patted it's head.

"Iska kuch naam rakhe Mahirji??"Bela asked and Mahir shook his head.

"Rehne do,kal yeh wese bhi jaane wala h,faltu attachment hoga phir bura lagega"Mahir said and Bela nodded.

"Pr rakh dete h na naam toh atleast "Bela insisted.

"Tumne koi naam socha tha?"Mahir asked.

"Nhi,sirf socha tha dog lungi,naam ka kabhi socha hi nhi,aapne socha naam kabhi??"Bela asked and Mahir nodded.

"Hmm,Newton kesa rahega??"Mahir asked and Bela scrunched her face at that.

"Yeh kesa naam hua??"Bela asked.

"Arre accha naam h,Newton was an intelligent guy,plus bht unique bhi hoga,mein yeh sheru,Tommy,Oreo nhi rakhunga samjhi?"Mahir said and Bela nodded.

"Weired h,but accha h,thik h iska naam Newton fix krte h phir "Bela said as the puppy licked her cheeks and she laughed as it tingled her.

"Isko sulayenge kaha??"Mahir asked.

"Rukiye,aap isse pakdiye mein iska bed banati hu"Bela said as she passed the dog to him and got up from the bed.

She came out with a square cardboard box which had one of her new shoes and then took one of the couch pillow and kept it inside it and then took the dog carefully from Mahir and put it into the box.

"Dekhiye,ho gaya na iska bed ready?"Bela asked.

"Aur woh pillow??"Mahir asked.

"Kal dhulwa dungi usmein kya,wese bhi yeh kal tak hi toh h yaha"Bela said and Mahir nodded.

"Isse rakh lete h na apne saath Mahirji"Bela said as they laid down on the bed to sleep.

"Dad nhi manenge,aur agar tum unhe convince nhi kr sakti ho toh koi aur nhi kr sakta"Mahir said and Bela nodded then sadly,this was the only chance of her getting a dog ever in her life and that was also a lost case.

"Mein baat karu dad se??"He asked her as he saw the sad look on her face.

"Koi zarurat nhi h,agar mein convince nhi kr paayi toh rehne dijiye aap bhi,faltu 2 baatein sunkar aayenge"Bela said the last part and chuckled at him who narrowed his eyes at her.

"Not funny okay?"He said and she laughed even more.

"Dekho Bela don't tease me,meine shuru kr diya na toh chehra laal ho jayega tamatar ki tarah"Mahir said and Bela pouted at that and now Mahir smiled at her antics.

"Chodo hume kya zarurat h ek dog ki,mere 5 Bhai h saare ke saare kutte hi toh h,ek aur kyu laana?"Mahir said and Bela gasped at his words.

"How mean Mahirji????!!!!!!"Bela said and Mahir shrugged his shoulders at that.

"Tum zyada side mat lo unki thik h na?"He said and she now shrugged her shoulders at him.

"So jaiye good night"Bela said and pulled the comforter over themselves.

"Good night"Mahir also wished her and pulled her in his embrace,he liked to sleep with her in his arms,it was like she was his personal teddy bear to cuddle with which he never had in his childhood.

Same was the case with Bela but unlike him she did had a teddy bear to cuddle with and Mahir was just the replacement now,but a better one.
_____________________________

"Aaj sham ko shelter home wale aa jayenge isse le jaane"Bela said to Ishan and he also nodded sadly as even he loved dogs.

"Chaliye na Bhabhi iske liye kuch saman le aate h,woh pet shop se iske liye kuch toys aur woh bed le aate h,wese bhi mere exams aa rahe h mujhe kuch stationery Leni h"Ishan said and Bela immediately nodded.

"Ha mujhe bhi kuch ghar ka saaman lena h,yeh accha idea h,tumhare school ke baad jaate h shopping pr okay?"Bela said and Ishan nodded.

"Yeh kab tak yaha se jayega??"Andy asked pointing towards the dog who was still sat comfortably in that box Bela had made for him last night.

"Aaj sham ko bade papa"Neil said and Andy nodded and sat on his chair for breakfast as everyone began coming for breakfast.

Precap-Accident......hysteric Ishan......... hospital........

Target-
Votes-120+
Comments-100+

Guys tighten your seat belt as now we are going in for a roller coaster of emotions and confessions.The next few chapters are going to be much more dramatic, emotional and quite serious,so complete the vote target and be ready to enjoy the chapter.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

271K 19.8K 48
(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his parents hospital 'Sehgal Group of Hospit...
12.3K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
52.2K 4.5K 25
"This is my bed, okay" he said sternly. "so should i dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if yo...
63K 6.9K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...