Fighting For Love

By Alexaaneli

Completed Dark Bucky Barnes fanfic 18+ Warnings- cussing, smut eventually Currently #2 for darkbucky and #2... More

Prologue
No More Causing Trouble
And So it Begins
Giving Up Is Not In My Blood
I Like Dark Bucky
Whatever It Takes
I Hope You're Safe
Enough Is Enough
Oh What The Hell, I'm Too Tired For This Shit
I'm Bucky
My Jamie
I'm Not Giving Up, Am I?
What In The Westview?
Break's Over
Te Iubesc
What's His Play?
I Will Always Love You
I'm Getting You Back

All Because She Loves You

324 8 14
By Alexaaneli

No warnings for this Chapter
Well just cussing :/

Songs for this chapter are-
Ticking bomb by aloe blacc
Skyfall by Adele
Writing in the wall by Sam Smith

Bucky's POV

"Mr. Barnes would you like to share?" This Matthew guy asks me as i'm in a dumb circle.

I only did this for Holly, I haven't been drinking, I'm 3 weeks sober. I look over to Steve who gives me a nod.

"My name is James Buchanan Barnes and i've been 3 weeks free." I say very annoyed.

"Free of what?" He asks in a condescending way.

"3 weeks free of beer." I retort.

"Do you think you have a problem with drinking?" He asks, I really don't like his tone.

Fuckhead if i didn't i wouldn't be here

He wants me to admit, say it out loud in front of these strangers

"My girlfriend and my best friend thinks i do, That's why i'm here." I snark. Steve starts to sigh behind me.

"I didn't ask that, I asked if you think you have a problem with drinking."

"It doesn't matter what i think." I snap. I'm probably being difficult but i don't really care.

"We can't help you if you don't admit step 1 to yourself." He says.

"I don't want your help. I'm just here because i have to not because i want to." I say sarcastically.

He gets up from his chair and walks over to me and hands me a piece of paper that it says Step 1

"Why don't you read it out loud, We'll take turns reading each step." I turn to look at Steve who has a look that he's embarrased.

"Are you shitting me Steve?" I say and he puts a hand over his face.

I now stand up and take the paper and toss it at him.

"I'm not stupid, I know what you're trying to do. I'm not admitting shit." I spit out.

"It's difficult at first to admit you're an Alcoholic but you're one step away from the road to recovery." He tries to preach.

"I'm not an Alcoholic!" I shout.

Fuck This

"I'm leaving Steve, See you in the car." I say as i storm away. Steve apologizes for me and he runs after me.

"Seriously Bucky!" He scolds at me like a 5 year old.

I just shrug at him.

"I didn't like the way he was talking to me."  I say as i get in the passenger side.

"You didn't even try Buck." He says as gets in the car.

"I tried enough." I say not looking at him.

"No you didn't. If you don't want to try for yourself then atleast try for Holly. You owe it to her." He spits out angrily as we drive off.

Asshole

Had to bring up the Holly card

I get a lecture from Grandpa Steve on the drive home and the way up to the compound, I thought he was done. I take a seat on the couch as F.R.I.D.A.Y alerted Holly that we're home. He continues his lecture but i stop him.

"For fuck's sake Steve would you stop." I say annoyed.

"No i will not, Your reckless behavior-

"Is unacceptable, Yea yea, You said that already in the car, in the hallway and even in the fucking elevator." I mock in annoyance.

"You don't even care do you Buck?" He asks.

"Not really no."

"Then tell me why should Holly and i care? If you don't care about us." He spits out. I clench my fist when he said that. How dare he question that. Of course i fucking care about them. Them 2 are my blood, My family.

I don't say anything, I end up biting my fucking tongue as we stop and see Holly and Wanda walking in.

"How did it go?" Holly asks me. But i just shake my head and get up.

"I'm not fucking going back." I grit out out as i walk past Her and Wanda, Not even ackowledging them.

Steve fucking pissed me off

I walk upstairs and as soon as i close the door behind me. This rage inside of me just snaps i go over to Holly's desk and flip it over, Not caring her laptop and her stuff were on it. I grab the lamp and i smash it against the wall.

"Aaah!" I scream out.

"Fuck!" I shout after i see what i've done. I sit on the edge of the bed and i hung my head down low. My inner thoughts start to come at me.

You don't deserve Holly or Steve

You're a lost cause

You couldn't protect Holly

He expermented on her

He tortured her

He beat her

Just like Hydra did to you

Because of you she has powers

All because she loves you

I need a fucking drink to shake these thoughts off.

"I see we're having a tantrum like a 5 year old." Holly snarks as she walks over to me, Closing the door behind her.

But i don't say anything, I don't even look up to her.

I'm sorry i couldn't protect you Holly Bear

"You're going back tommorow." I simply say. I scoff before i start to chuckle at her like if she's insane.

"No, I'm not." I say as i lift my head up now meeting dead in her eyes.

"Yes you are." She says with a stern face.

"Because if you don't I will tell Dr. Raynor about your Alcohol problem and she'll make sure you go, setting it in stone along with your pardon. So not only will you have a sponsor glued to your side but you'll get arrested every single time you don't go." She says to me and i give her a cold stone look.

I'm not going back to that asshole

"In that case i rather be in jail, I already made a friend, the last time i was there." I intimidate her, calling her bluff.

"Then do it but i promise you this James, I won't be here if you leave." I says mot backing down. I study her face, She fucking promised me she wouldn't leave me and now she's fucking blackmailing me?

I now stand up, Get right in front of her face but she doesn't flinch. She stares right back at me and her dramatic self takes a step closer to me, getting nose to nose now.

I internally groan

Fucking hell Holls

"Fine." I grit through my teeth.

She nods and takes a step back. I snatch my motorcycle keys.

I need to go for a drive

"I'll go with you." She says refering about tomorrow, She's trying to defuse the tension. But i'm so mad that she blackmailed me that i didn't realize what i say next.

"No i don't want you. I want Steve." I say before i walk out, slamming the door shut behind me.

I walk down to the garage and i hop on my bike, I don't even put my helmet on. I turn off my location so she doesn't see where i go.

When I arrive my destination, I take a seat.

"What can i get you?" Bartender asks me.

"Just give me whatever beer you have, Just keep it coming." I tell him as i slide over my credit card.

I'm already a disappointment so why not add another to the list of reasons of why Holly should fucking leave my ass.

Regular POV

I walk in to the cantina that Madisynn invited me. My eyes start to search for her but i don't see her. I grab my phone and i send her a Dm.

Hollers- Hey Mads, I'm here but i don't see you.

Madisynn- Omg Hollers! You made it! love that for us! I got us a private room in the back. Hurry your Marg is getting cold.

Hollers- Okay!

I walk to the back where they have private rooms for bigger parties but i don't see her. I walk in to a room and i see 2 guys and they look at me.

"Sorry i was looking for my friend." I apologize and i close it.

I was about to open the next room but before i can reach the door handle. It opens quick and hell freezes over.

"Hiya Princess!" Rumlow jumps out from the door and i swear that i felt my heart stop, As i see my captor from 1 year ago standing in front of me.

I scream from the fright as i start to take steps back.

"R-rum-low." I stutter as i blink like no tommorow. Is he fucking real or am i fucking having a nightmare?

How did he find me?

How did he know where i was?

"Did you miss me? Because i sure missed you Sweet Holly." He says breaking into a sinister smile.

"S-Stay away from me!" I stutter as i stick my hand out creating distance between us.

"What I'm here to join you and Madisynn that's her name right? for drinks." He says as he waves Madisynn's phone in front of me.

Why does he have her phone?

This was his trap

"You tricked me into coming here! Why do you have Madisynn's phone! What did you do to her!"

"I didn't do anything... Yet." He smirks.

He sticks his hands out to grab me and i scream at the top of my lungs when he charges towards me, I somehow snap my hands without thinking and i blow up part of the top roof and pictures that were hanging on the wall explodes hitting rumlow in the face.

I don't even think twice and i start to run like fucking sonic the hedgehog. I ran out of the cantina with people staring at me like a freak. But i don't stop there i ran all the way back to the compound since i walked on foot.

And when i arrive at the compound i don't stop running. I run in the hallway and i take a glance back to see if anyone followed me but i hit something hard, Knocking me on my fucking ass. I immediately think it's rumlow and i scream bloody murder crawling back against the wall and the person i bump into also screams in horror as i scared the shit out of them.

"Jesus Fuck Sinclair!" Tony shouts as he holds his hand over his heart.

But i think i'm having a panick attack and i start to cry and i hug my knees.

"Please don't hurt me!" I cry out.

Tony kneels down as i'm hysterical.

"Hey hey, What's wrong? It's me Stark." He says and i look at him.

"T-Tony?" I cry.

"Yea it's me Holly, What's wrong? Why did you run in like someone was about to murder you." He says concern as he gets closer to me.

"R-Rum-low!" I stutter out as i start to cry harder. He looks in shock and he asks F.R.I.D.A.Y. to Lock down the compound. He hugs me and ssh's me.

"You're safe now. No one is getting in here. He won't hurt you again. I won't let him. We won't let him." He assures me and i cry hard into his chest as we sit on the floor as he tries to calm me down.

I hear Vision and Bruce asking him why we're in lockdown.

"Bring Wanda down here now and call Bucky!" He orders them.

"It's okay, You're okay." He says as he rocks us back and fourth. He tells me to take deep breaths and he takes them with me.

As i breathe in and out, I come to realization.

I almost got kidnapped... Again.

Rumlow's Back

He's back to finish what he started

His Revenge

Please Comment and Vote :)

Socials
Instagram @aneliwrites
Tik Tok @galexakcv3z
Spotify Playlist Galexa904

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 111 9
Welcome to my first marvel fanfic! Very excite to write this and I hope you will enjoy it! Bucky and y/n pov You are brought to the compound by Nick...
175K 4.1K 70
đź–¤Matuređź–¤Romanceđź–¤ "Where's he going?" "To her. His Passerine." Kristyn, a fragile, little girl struggling her days in the crowded city of New York...
47K 914 20
This is the Prequel to Winter's Widow, I highly suggest you read that story first but if you don't want to that is okay too. You are a Black Widow Su...
872K 17.9K 18
You and Sargent Bucky Barnes just dont get along. Your sunny personality always clashes with his reserved seriousness. As he fails to navigate dating...