Jay Halstead's past

Oleh Momo5121

This story comes from Chicago PD. Jay Halstead is an ex-ranger. Now, he works in the best unit of Chicago, In... Lebih Banyak

1- Memories
2- A bad awakening
4- Goodbyes
5- A new mission
6- The debriefing
7- The ambush
8- An interminable wait
9- The rescue
10- The helicopter
11- The hospital
12- The relief
13- The evasion
14- The meeting
15- Reunion
16- Reunion 2
17- Auscultation
18- Will
19- Sargent Platt
20- Intelligence
21- A trap
22- A shock
23- Father & Son
24- Military police
25- Safe house
26- Presentation
27- Surprise
28- The end of the day
29- Intrusion
30- Station 51
31- Jokes
32- First rescue
33- Second rescue
34- Victorious

3- The phone call

784 10 0
Oleh Momo5121

Jay's POV

"Halstead" I say
"Good morning Lieutenant Halstead it's Commandant River." Reply the commandant. Oh yes, do I forgot to say that I am a Lieutenant ? I'm pretty sure that it's just the army who know that. I don't really want attention. I guess you knew it...
"Good morning Commandant River. How can I help you?"
"We need your help with a mission that you diriged 4 years ago. Your unit had also been called."
"What operation and when?"
"A plane wait for you at the Chicago base in 4 hours. All the details will bé give to you when you will arrive." And with that he hungs up.

Seconds later, I run out of the breakroom with the confuses looks sent to me.

Arrive at my appartement, I put my uniform, and do my bag. When I was about to leave, the unit came and were shock when they saw me in a uniform.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

98.5K 1.5K 16
When jay halstead finds two troubled kids while moving into an abandoned building, it doesn't seem to sit right with him... -Chicago PD- •Highest Ran...
404K 6.4K 31
What happens when Jay Halstead meets Hank Voight's adoptive daughter and ex-fiance of one of Chicago's most notorious Drug Dealers Disclaimer: I own...
333K 5.3K 35
"I never thought I could love someone this much again. But I love you Jay Halstead... I fell in love with you the moment I met you and I didn't even...
179K 3.4K 25
will you come back to me? always. ✧・゚:*✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧ jay halstead's life turns upside down when a case reunite...