29- Intrusion

Jay's POV

During the night, I wake up when I hear a noise. It was very light. I get up, take my gun and head towards the noise. When I arrive, I see someone trying to flee.

"Don't move, hands up." I say

He does it, but when I go to handcuff him, he starts to fight. He can quickly dominate me. I suffer terribly with every little movement. When suddenly he puts a right hook on me and I fall KO.When I wake up, I'm gonna make sure everyone's okay. But when I approach the rooms, I see that there is only my team left, and the children since it was impossible to enter their room without DNA and without code. I try to wake everyone up, but it's impossible. I check their pulse, they're there. So I decide to go to the armory and take weapons to defend us in case they come back. I'm totally devastated, my whole family's a prisoner, and all because of me. Once I have all the guns, I go up and carry everyone in the children's room and close the door. Little by little, everyone starts to wake up. Very quickly, people ask me what happened.

"Someone came in that night and took everyone except the kids and us." I told them.

In my head I think, "I'm going to do everything I can to get them home."