cote react to

By YugamMandal

English is not my first language so if there any mistakes I am sorry and please tell me if there mistakes so... More

ep 2
ep 3
ep 4
ep 5
ep 6
part 7
not a update
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20

ep 1

11.1K 133 10
By YugamMandal

Disclaimer: This reaction fanfiction will follow the plot of the light novel, the personalities of the characters, and the order of events. This is when he just finished his second special exam, which is the cruise ship special exam. So they're just enjoying their summer vacation. 5

Gentle waves crash against the side of the ship as she sails back to her school. He is accompanied by the wind, blowing hard at everything in sight. Few individuals trembled in place, and the others embraced the cold temperature.

All the students relax after a hard week on a deserted island and another surprised special exam waiting for them on the cruise ship. They have every intention of enjoying their summer vacation as they don't know how long it will last.

"Good day, everyone. All first-year students and teachers are required to attend a government-provided screening program. Go to the ship's theater and just bring your phone and school ID.

All the students who heard the announcement stopped their movements to listen to the announcer if it is another special exam that they are not aware of. Ayanokoji, who was relaxing on the deck, looked at the students who were complaining that their vacation had been cut short like this after two special exams.

Ayanokoji sighed at the trouble he was about to get into. He walked calmly among the students. He seems like he is the only student from Class D among the students that vary from Class A, B and C. He tried to think about his situation. Although Advanced Education High School is not your typical high school, it is unreasonable for them to take a third special exam within two weeks. He quickly put that option aside in the back of his mind and tried to think of another possibility.

He was so lost in thoughts of him that he reached his destination in a couple of minutes. The students' chatter reached through the air as they spoke.
Class d was chatting loudly than ryen said to class d can't you dumbfounded be quit. Sudo said what the he'll do you say to . Ryuen said what don't you hear what I said or are you also deafThe students stopped to watch the fight between Class D and Class c

Ichinose walked up between the two classes. "Now, now, let's calm down and wait for our teachers' explanation, okay? As Hirata-kun said, being angry and hot-headed won't do anyone here any good. So let's sit calmly and listen, okay?"

Whatever," Ryuuen chose to sit in front of his class, while Sudo was escorted by Hirata and his friends to the side.

Ayanokoji tilted her head, looked at Ichinose from afar, watching her interact and set up her class. Like Ryuuen, she chose to sit in front of her class. Horikita, Katsuragi, and Hirata followed. She chose to sit in the back. She was in the center of the wall and an empty chair.

"Is everyone alright now?" Mashima looked at the four classes. He stood on the podium with the other teachers. Next to him is a large projector. Ayanokoji had never before

Enjoying this story? come on, or

it is by limited knowledge about the circumstances reached through the air as they talked to each other about their circumstances, wondering if this is another special exam or a simple testing program that will last an hour or so. The students were ordered into their respective classes. Class A sat on the far right, followed by Class B and Class C, and finally, Class D sat on the left.

Her classmates are currently surrounding Horikita asking her questions. They are terrified because they overcame the voices of the other students.

"Oi, can you shut up the flaws? We're talking here." Ryuuen glared at them. Some of his classmates calmed down, but Sudo did not back down from the leader of Class C.

"Say huh?!" Sudo looked at Ryuuen, unwilling to appear weak and take the word that he called them. He moved closer to him, but Hirata stopped him and tried to dissipate the tension.

"Sudo-kun, getting angry and hotheaded won't do you any good." Hirata calm down Sudo, placedAll the students stared at the letter Mashima is holding.

"Say huh?!"

"What the hell does it mean to access our memories?!"

"Isn't that illegal?!"

"It was sent by the Government, so of course it's not!"

"Just because it was sent by the government doesn't make it legal!"

"This is a violation of our

privacy!"

The students were yelling at each other. Confused, angry, afraid and joyful? Don't bother thinking who it could be.

Kushida froze as Mashima read the word, memories and thoughts. She panicked internally.

'No! No one can know about my past!

Ayanokoji watched her silently. In her peripheral vision, she also saw some of her classmatesNo! No one can know about my past!

Ayanokoji watched her silently. In her peripheral vision, she also saw some of her classmates flinch, Karuizawa and Hirata's composure breaking for a second before regaining their composure. As the leader of the class and the girls, they successfully calmed everyone down.

"Sensei, what about the princess? She is currently in school." Hashimoto asked, next to her, Kamuro stared at him. Katsuragi, though fighting with Sakayanagi over the leader position in her class, agreed. As she will show significant exams and it will happen in her future.

Yes, I am aware of that. On the back of the letter was the following list of 2nd and 3rd year students at our school who this person believes are essential to join us." Mashima explained, proceeding to tell them that a helicopter would send the students over to join us. join them to finally start the screening program.He also said that the cruise ship will dock at the island they stayed on as it will be safer to stay on school property

Ayanokoji studied the wording of the letter. It seems that someone in your year will be chosen to be the person of this selection program. But, letting teachers and students choose a suitable student will take more time than necessary, moreover, such a student might not accept it. So it is rational that the person is already chosen. He didn't miss the worried look Chabashira sent him earlier. She seemed to have read the letter beforehand, and whether or not his name was chosen is crucial. She sighed internally.

This will only bring me problems and a headache. You don't want your thoughts, especially your memories, to be seen and heard by all the freshmen. Although this school boasted of its so-called Elite students, most of them don't even fit the word Elite. Humans are hypocritical creatures. They use, exploit, ruin, criticize others, but hate when it happens to them. They generally feared and pushed away things they didn't understand. They let their mouths run before they think.

Mashima instructed the students to wait patiently for the others and gave the leaders of their respective classesthat monitor car ally organizes dll.

Horikita and Hirata stood up, for a second, Horikita's gaze met his. But he looked away from her.

"I want all of you to watch and sit through the entire screening program, okay?" Hirata said softly, she looked at her noisy classmates, especially Sudo and his friends. Sudo just sneered and crossed his arms.

Horikita sighed, "As stated in the letter, it seems that all of our future exams and strategies will be shown to everyone. So I want everyone to watch and analyze them carefully. For us, it is important to know about the weakness and weakness of our enemies". strengths. I advise everyone to pay attention to my instructions and warnings. All of us want to graduate from Class A, right? All of Class D nodded, eventually falling silent as Horikita spoke more.

"Then, write down in the notes on your phone all the things that you think are important for our class. You can also write down all the questions and queries that come to your mind later." Horikita let out a deep breath. She thought of two things when Mashima-sensei was explaining. The truth behind her victories and her advantage that the other class doesn't know her trump card. But on the bright side, Ayanokoji might be forced or pressured to work with her to aim for Class A, she knows that he has no desire to reach a higher class. He will also reveal the thought process, quirks, weak points of his enemies and grant them some advantages.

Horikita tried to walk over to where Ayanokoji was sitting, but her students stopped her. Karuizawa stood by. Eyes jumping to Ayanokoji's every few seconds. She also has her own doubts about this "Detection Program", but she knows that it is better not to move or take any action without instructions from Ayanokoji, unless she makes things worse.he knows better not to move or take any action without instructions from Ayanokoji, unless it makes things worse. He also helped Ayanokoji appear to be calm and relaxed. In order to take quick action, she sat in the row in front of him to the side, so she can easily see his reactions and instructions, if he has any.

Ayanokoji noticed, of course. He mentally applauded Karuizawa's quick thinking. He let her eyes wonder about the other classes. Classes A and B seemed to have calmed down their classes, though some chatter echoed through the air. Class C, on the other hand, seems to be having some sort of meeting. They are crowding around Ryuuen who has a smile on her face.

This did not escape Ayanokoji, Ryueen's desire to find out how Class D won the first special exam. He knows that Ryuuen will investigate her class after classes resume. But of course, that was part of his plan.

Sakayanagi and the others seemed to be nearby when a helicopter was heard. Mashima and the teachers are currently whispering to themselves.Here, prepare. Start with cit a few minutes. "She got off the podium with Hoshinomiya to see Sakayanagi and the others.

Ayanokoji took that as an opportunity to send text messages to Horikita, Hirata and Karuizawa. He saw that the two looked at him quickly before nodding. Karuizawa only moved the side of his lips a little. It makes sense, Horikita and he are seatmates, so it is common for text messages to be sent. Hirata is the class leader, it can be perceived as a concern for his situation. While Karuizawa is more complicated, he has no connection with him, apart from the fact that he saw his false boyfriend, Hirata, talking to him.

The sound of a cane is heard hitting the ground. Some students turned around to find out who Sakayanagi is and the other students he is.

Sakayanagi entered the door with President Horikita, Tachibana Akane and Vice President Nagumo. The four near the other students. Hashimoto stood up to help Sakayanagi, winning a smile andThey are on their way, they silently analyze the situation before relaxing completely in their chairs. Ayanokoji was sure that Sakayanagi sent him a fun smile. But it can be wrong, after all, Sakayanagi did not know him and the things he did behind the scene in the two special exams since she was not present.

2

"Now, everyone is here. We don't waste time and let's start this program, are they ready?" Mashima asked them. The teachers sat in the left front corner, a few rows ahead of the classes, so any discussion they do, will not be heard by the students.

A choir of itself resonated in the room. Mashima took the remote control and clicks the red button.

The big screen lights.

A single line  was shown on the screen.

Classroom of the elite

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 260 17
This is my first fanfiction of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu... English isn't my main language in life. So if you found some grammar mistake please forgive me [...
15.1K 324 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
5.5K 60 9
DekuBaku Fluff :))) My friends don't like DekuBaku but they encouraged me to make this :)l This is my first Dekubaku book that's gonna be published. ...
105K 2K 15
A slight curse word warning. Also I don't own MHA