Blackened boss is poisonous [...

Af Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... Mere

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 62 Arc5

474 12 1
Af Little_Spade

Chapter 62 I am the villain's benefactor (1)

Star Entertainment is one of the best entertainment companies in China, but it is only the company that 'Xu Fuhuan' played tickets for.

This time the villain Fu Xici was an actor under the original owner's banner, and he was gradually promoted from a walk-on to the actor.

The protagonist of the novel, Shou Jiang Liran, is Fu Xici's first love boyfriend. The two met and fell in love in high school. Later, for Fu Xici, he followed him to be admitted to the Film and Television University, and for Fu Xici, he gave up the chance to audition. He changed careers and became his agent to help him deal with some unspoken rules in the circle.

Jiang Liran is a man who is crazy about love. For Fu Xici, he went from being ignorant and having nothing to smoothly wandering among all kinds of people, witnessing with his own eyes that Fu Xici has become the most anticipated actor. This road has gone. For eight full years.

Just when he thought he could see the moon when the clouds opened, he saw with his own eyes Fu Xici and a man embracing downstairs in their house. kiss. And Fu Xici looked at the strange man with affection he had never seen before. Jiang Liran rushed up in anger and slapped Fu Xici. I was swept out of the house, and then I was hidden by the snow.

In desperation, he was lured into betting on drugs, and finally died miserably.

Jiang Liran didn't expect that after his death, he would be reborn eight years ago. At this time, Jiang Liran hadn't entered the entertainment circle, and he was still auditioning everywhere in the Film and Television University in order to win a cannon fodder role.

The reborn Jiang Liran must have hated Fu Xici to the bone. He first dumped the scumbag, and then took advantage of being a manager for several years in his previous life to enter the entertainment industry. He even used the convenience of knowing the plot of the future generations to save the CEO of Star Entertainment - 'Xu Fuhuan'. Jiang Liran didn't know that he had bid farewell to Fu Xi until he was dying. The man who kissed was the CEO of Star Entertainment, and he had another identity, that is, the CEO of Huaguo First Financial Group, that mysterious and powerful figure. For such a person, Jiang Liran couldn't bear the slightest hatred for him, but after being reborn, he developed a desire to conquer him.

It's a pity that even if he rescued 'Xu Fuhuan', 'Xu Fuhuan' was not interested in him. After learning that he was an artist under his banner, he arranged for him a gold agent, and the company's resources were at his disposal. repaid his life-saving grace.

And even if Jiang Liran didn't save him, the subordinates of 'Xu Fuhuan' would arrive in a few minutes. As for Jiang Liran, he just took advantage of it.

Jiang Liran failed to seduce 'Xu Fuhuan' many times, and gave all his hatred to Fu Xici. Although there was no Jiang Liran, Fu Xici was still as popular as in his previous life. Those who hated him to the bone were secretly plotting against him.

Fu Xici first got the news of being taken care of by someone, and then it was revealed that he was taking drugs. He had just come out of the police station, and it was revealed that he was cheating and abusing. Pay, wait for dirty water, the number is countless.

The person who broke the news said that he has a nose and an eye, and he also attached photos as evidence.

Fu Xici was completely disgusted by the audience. The movies he made were boycotted. For the endorsements he signed, the agents demanded to terminate the contracts one after another, and at the same time they had to pay expensive liquidated damages.

Fu Xici was hidden by the entire entertainment circle. Just when he was penniless and desperate, Jiang Liran appeared. He asked someone to inject Fu Xici with drugs, just like his previous life, and later he even sent him Throw it into the underground club, let him serve some people with special hobbies, and the reason why Jiang Liran has such a great ability is because of the power of 'Xu Fuhuan'.

Fu Xici's heart is much colder than Jiang Liran's. He has been lurking for many years and suffered all kinds of humiliation just for revenge.

Jiang Liran was not a smart person in his previous life, even if he was reborn, his IQ would not be as good as Fu Xici's.

In the end, Fu Xici escaped from the club, found Jiang Liran, and dragged Jiang Liran to die together.

It's a pity that Jiang Liran is the protagonist, Fu Xici was hit to death by a car on the spot, and Jiang Liran only woke up after being in a coma for a few days, and because of what happened, he was first supported by fans, and even more so. The sympathy of a group of passerby fans.

In this life, 'Xu Fuhuan' and Fu Xici have never met at all, so there is no such thing as his revenge for Fu Xici. After that, 'Xu Fuhuan' inherited the Xu Group, and Xingyu also handed over the trust Jiang Liran stepped on Fu Xici, took advantage of the identity of 'Xu Fuhuan' savior to climb to the top of the entertainment industry, and even gained a loyal dog.

After watching the whole plot, Xu Fuhuan was so shocked that he couldn't recover for a long time.

What role does he play in the whole plot? Kim Dae the villain. Jin Da of the legs and the main character. leg?

hehe!

Xu Fuhuan looked at the plot line, no, now is the day when Fu Xici was injected with drugs by Jiang Liran and thrown into the clubhouse.

Xu Fuhuan hurriedly called his assistant, and then drove to the night.

The night is also the property of the Xu family.

His identity this time is really taller, a golden man that even the protagonist can't shake. Can the legs be thick?

This time Xiao Er has done him a good deed. In Fu Xici's situation, no one can rescue him.

[Xiaoer, how much is Fu Xici's blackening worth? 】

【Ding-mission objective: Fu Xici. 】

【Ding-blackening value: 99. 】

Haha!

Xu Fuhuan really didn't know what to say.

At present, it is still important to rescue Fu Xici.

Yese belongs to the gray area, there are all kinds of entertainment in it, and the young master and princess are all top beauties, Yese is not accessible to ordinary people, not only need to be worth more than 100 million, but also have to hold the black card issued by Yese.

Xu Fuhuan drove the car to the gate of the night. Among the people coming and going at the gate, there was only one elegant man standing proudly at the side. He was so powerful that even if he wanted to be ignored, he couldn't ignore it. Some people who recognized the man wanted to step forward Saying hello, but due to the indifferent and powerful aura of the man, each of them hesitated.

When the man saw Xu Fuhuan's car, he hurriedly stepped forward, and respectfully opened the car door for him.

"President Xu."

This is the assistant of the original owner. He has been with the original owner since he was a child, and his personality is somewhat similar to the original owner. The original owner is a person with little emotions, so as a subordinate, he must also have a vigorous and resolute personality.

Although the assistant wondered why Mr. Xu came here today, it's not his business.

Xu Fuhuan nodded slightly, and glanced into the clubhouse with his eyes as cold as frost.

"Go and bring the person who received today to my room."

The voice of the original owner was deep and mellow, very magnetic.

The assistant gave Xu Fuhuan a surprised look. "Yes."

The original owner rarely came to Ye Shi, but almost all the clubs under Xu Shi had his exclusive room.

The manager of the clubhouse anxiously followed Assistant Xu, and beside him stood the lifeless Fu Xici who looked like a walking dead.

Why is this big guy here today? And also named this actor with a ruined reputation?

Standing in the elevator, the manager approached cautiously, and asked awkwardly: "Assistant Xu, Mr. Xu did you say why..." Before he finished speaking, he saw a sneer on Assistant Xu's indifferent face, Those eyes that seemed to see through everything frightened him and quickly retracted his body.

He muttered to himself, could it be that this Fu Xici is Mr. Xu's little lover? No, the person who threw Fu Xici in also said that the master behind him is Mr. Xu's little lover.

Could it be that these two are both Mr. Xu's little lovers, and the two little lovers are jealous?

The elevator stopped on the tenth floor, and when the door was opened, the manager ignored the decoration and structure, and was stunned by the dark bodyguards in front of him.

The entire tenth floor is like a huge banquet place. Every 50 meters, there is a bodyguard wearing a black suit and black sunglasses standing guard. Unified has a headset on the left ear, and the black headset cable is wrapped behind the ear. An all-black suit looked inconspicuous.

The manager couldn't believe it, how did these people get in here?

Assistant Xu led Fu Xici directly towards the door.

Xu Fuhuan sat gracefully on the sofa, an ipad was placed on the glass table in front of her, her slender fingers tapped the screen back and forth, and on the screen was the photo of Fu Xici when he debuted.

Although the young man in the photo tried his best to suppress his excitement, his bright eyes still betrayed his joyful mood.

The original owner lived on for a long time. The position, the imposing manner on the body makes the manager of the club double. Legs trembled.

Xu Fuhuan asked the two of them to go out first. After being reminded, the manager didn't even have the courage to take a second look, so he followed Assistant Xu and walked out in a daze.

When only Xu Fuhuan and Fu Xici were left in the room, Xu Fuhuan took a look at the young man in front of him.

Fu Xici is indeed as beautiful as described in the plot, but unfortunately after this series of blows, his whole body is like a pool of stagnant water, lifeless, without any extra emotions.

"Fu Xici, male, twenty-five years old, was born in the countryside. He ran away from home at the age of ten due to family accidents. Later, he pretended to be an orphan and grew up in an orphanage. He met Jiang Liran when he was seventeen. Guiding him to fall in love with you in a seemingly non-existent way, let him give you wholeheartedly..." Speaking of this, Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows, a smile appeared on his indifferent face.

"Do you need me to continue?"

Fu Xici wasn't really heartbroken, he just couldn't accept that he had fallen into the hands of an idiot he didn't like before.

He had also heard of the night before, that this is a gray area, and the background behind him is extremely powerful, and those who come in, don't even think about going out, so he pretended to be like this, just to see if he could find a chance to escape go out.

Hearing this at this time, his heart was shocked, but after all, he was a actor whose acting skills can be called a movie king, he was slightly surprised for half a second, and then returned to his normal state.

He doesn't know the person in front of him.

But when he came in just now, he also saw the fully armed posture, this person is not simple, so, could this be the opportunity for him to escape from this cage?

Fu Xici silently calculated in his heart.

As expected of the future film king, his acting skills are simply amazing.

Xu Fuhuan didn't make things difficult for him either. After all, Fu Xici's ability to reach this point had a lot to do with the original owner.

"From now on, you are mine. I can give you whatever you want, including the title of Best Actor, but there is only one thing, you can't kill Jiang Liran." Fu Xici couldn't bear it anymore

. Opening his eyelids, he cast his astonished eyes on Xu Fuhuan.

"Why?"

In the hoarse voice, deep hatred was suppressed.

What else could it be? Of course it's because he is the protagonist. As an outsider, he can't use his identity to kill the protagonist openly, otherwise it will easily cause the world to collapse.

Besides, if Fu Xici hadn't been sorry for him first, he wouldn't have treated him like this.

It's just a 'reciprocity'.

Of course, he wouldn't explain this to Fu Xici.

He just said to him indifferently: "I can indulge you to make small troubles, and you can also use me to achieve your goals, but Jiang Liran must not die." "If you agree, I can take you away

now "

Fu Xici said with a sour smile: "I'm just a notorious actor, and now I'm addicted to drugs. What's the purpose of a big man like you keeping me?"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

37K 699 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...
72.3K 2.5K 200
[Quick travel] Thousand-layer routine of the main god [快穿]主神的千层套路 Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-01-17 Lat...
38.9K 565 47
[Quick Travel] Lovers White Lotus Author: Pi Nuo Nuo Type: Other Romance Status: serialized Last update: January 18, 2020 The latest chapter: Closing...