Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 60

248 13 2
By Little_Spade

Chapter 60

To be the male lead's future father-in-law?

Xu Fuhuan took a strange look at the unconscious Ning Qian.

"Hit, beat me to death."

...

With this episode, Xu Fuhuan's original plan was stranded.

He deliberately found a time to call An Xia to the study, intending to ask her how she felt about Ning Qian.

"Ning Qian?"

An Xia frowned, her pink lips curled up in displeasure. Start an arc.

"Father, don't get involved. I told Brother Nian that I don't even know that Ning Qian." "

Huh?"

This situation is completely different from what he thought.

"Don't listen to Brother Nian's nonsense, I'm still young, and I haven't thought about puppy love at all, and." An Xia seemed to have thought of something, she stepped forward to hold Xu Fuhuan's next door, and said coquettishly: "You too It's time to take care of Brother Nian, last time I saw him kissing a boy in the school's grove."

What?

Xu Fuhuan stood up from the chair in shock.

Shengnian kissing a male classmate?

"What you said is true?"

An Xia pouted. Small and pink. mouth, nonchalantly said: "Of course it's true, several of my classmates saw it."

Small sample, dare to create rumors about her out of nothing. See how she handles him.

Is the prime year curved?

Xu Fuhuan couldn't believe it.

"Go back to your room first."

Xu Fuhuan waved his hand weakly.

There are still a lot of bad things on his side, and that little bastard in Shengnian is actually not worried.

Seeing Xu Fuhuan's inability to accept, An Xia immediately regretted it.

When she saw that scene at the beginning, she couldn't accept it, and almost ran away on the spot. Later, one of her best friends, a corrupt girl, taught her what sex is and what men are. Recommend a lot of comics and novels to her, which opened a whole new world door for her.

Ahem, she won't say it, but in fact, brother Nian's painting style with the school grass is quite seductive.

"Father, don't hit Brother Nian. Sexuality can be born or later. I think Brother Nian hasn't had a girlfriend in these years, so he is destined to be born with it. You have to talk to him about it. If it can be changed, let's deal with it leniently, if it can't be changed, Dad, don't be too harsh on him." It

seems to be pleading for Sheng Nian, but after all, he is still a little angry that Sheng Nian asked Dad to beat her.

Xu Fuhuan couldn't see her small thoughts.

Deliberately said with a sullen face: "Do I seem to be an ignorant person?"

An Xia rolled her eyes guiltily, and said flatteringly, "Dad is the best. If nothing happens, I'll go back to my room first." "

Go, go, go. " "

Xu Fuhuan sat weakly on the chair, thinking about the matter of Sheng Nian's elbow bending.

After thinking about it, Xu Fuhuan finally found helplessly that the root cause of this matter lies with him and He Jun.

He Jun has liked him for so many years, and he only found out about it recently, but the little bastard in Shengnian discovered it early on. Children are curious, and maybe he didn't encounter such a thing, so he definitely wouldn't think about it, but he did. , Then specify that you want to try it, but no, once you try it, you will get a problem.

Xu Fuhuan has no objection to whether Shengnian chooses a partner in the future, whether it is a man or a woman.

It's just that this road is not easy to walk.

This society is not very tolerant of homosexuality, and it will be the children who will be hurt by then.

Xu Fuhuan wanted to talk to Sheng Nian, but because of guilt, An Xia told Sheng Nian what had happened. Sheng Nian was angry and helpless, and he didn't dare to challenge his father's bottom line.

Just looking at Uncle He's sad expression all day long, he knew that Dad would definitely not accept such a thing.

Xu Fuhuan called Sheng Nian, and then waited for Sheng Nian at home, but Sheng Nian didn't show up, but He Jun came to the door.

Sheng Nian was afraid of offending Xu Fuhuan, so he asked He Jun for help.

Seeing the haggard He Jun, Xu Fuhuan felt a little helpless. He stood up from the sofa and poured him a glass of water. "Why are you here?"

He Jun smiled wryly.

"Can't we even be friends now?"

Compared to Xu Fuhuan, who was a bit reserved, He Jun let go. The person who has been in love for many years has been avoiding himself after discovering his feelings. Crazy.

Xu Fuhuan smiled.

"It's nothing, you know I've been busy recently."

Forget it.

It's his business to like Xu Fuhuan, and he doesn't want to force him. Forcing a person who doesn't love himself to accept himself.

Hiding the pain in his eyes, he smiled calmly and said, "He came to me every year, you know about him, right?"

Huh? What's the meaning?

"Could it be that you already knew?"

He Jun nodded helplessly.

When Shengnian first found out that he liked a man, he was the one he was looking for.

After He Jun told him, he knew that Sheng Nian had been with that male classmate named Yi Mu secretly for more than half a year without telling him.

In the beginning, it was Yi Mu who fell in love with Sheng Nian, and Sheng Nian dated Yi Mu with a playful attitude, but he didn't expect that he would bend himself after playing around.

Imaki?

There is no such person in the plot.

It seems that he is the classmate An Xia said was kissing Shengnian.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Xu Fuhuan was very angry, his son fell in love early, and he, as a father, was the last one to know.

How did he say?

Shengnian is smarter and braver than him, except that he was confused to talk to him at first, but later he understood his own thoughts, and decisively held him firmly in the palm of his hand.

It's not like him, he even has to hide his feelings, because he is afraid that the person he has a crush on will find out.

He heard from Er Gouzi that Xu Fuhuan had an old friend in the countryside in the early years, although he hadn't contacted him for a long time, but what does this mean? It shows that Xu Fuhuan is a straight man.

There is nothing more desperate than falling in love with a straight man who can't be bent at all.

"You don't understand at all."

Facing Xu Fuhuan's reprimand, He Jun stared into Xu Fuhuan's eyes in pain, his heart ached, only full of sourness remained.

Although he said he didn't want to force him. Force him, but who doesn't want the person he likes to actually like him?

Xu Fuhuan was watched by his painful eyes.

He opened his mouth silently, but found that he didn't know what to say.

For a moment, the living room fell into silence.

*****

Xu Fuhuan found an opportunity to go to Shengnian's school, it happened to be the end of school time, Xu Fuhuan parked the car at the gate of the school, and from a distance, he saw Shengnian holding a tender eyebrow schoolboy walking out of school.

Carrying schoolbags, the two of them took care of each other in the crowd, for fear of being squeezed or bumped into each other by the crowd.

The silent tacit understanding between the two, even across the road, Xu Fuhuan could see it clearly.

In the final analysis, it was because he was too selfish, and it was because he didn't like He Jun enough at all.

If he really fell in love, how could he be willing to make He Jun suffer?

Xu Fuhuan put an invisibility talisman on himself, and followed closely behind the two of them.

Sheng Nian held Yi Mu's hand in a happy mood, and walked on the street flamboyantly, ignoring those curious, contemptuous or disdainful eyes, and led Yi Mu into a dessert house in a fair manner.

The two of them sat on the couple's seat affectionately, not paying any attention to those scrutinizing eyes.

"Nian, do you have anything to eat?"

Yi Mu's voice was very clear, and the brows that looked at Sheng Nian were full of affection for him.

The face full of youth in the prime of life is full of spring. He said to Yi Mu with a smirk, "I, I want to eat you."

I want to eat you? !

Xu Fuhuan was dumbfounded by Lei. Is this still the son of his family who raises his neck and looks at people with his nostrils all day long?

How rebellious Sheng Nian's temperament is, Xu Fuhuan is very clear, except for his patience with his family, others will not get half of his tenderness at all.

But at this moment, he took Yi Mu's finger with tenderness on his face, and then kissed the back of his hand in public.

The flirtatious Yi Mu blushed and wanted to withdraw his hand in embarrassment.

But Shengnian didn't let him go, he hugged Yi Mu's body domineeringly, raised his eyebrows provocatively, and directly grabbed Yi Mu's thin lips under those malicious eyes.

Xu Fuhuan's brows twitched.

Only now did he realize that his son was so shameless, so shameless.

can not watch anymore.

Sprinkling dog food all the way.

Just like when we came here, when we left, no one noticed that there was one less person in this dessert house.

Sitting in the car, Xu Fuhuan thought about it, and then called Shengnian.

The phone rang for a long time before Sheng Nian's lazy voice came from the other end. "Dad, I'm in class, I can't talk about it when I go home."

Hey! Brat, are you disgusting him and interrupting his date?

"Bring him back tomorrow and show me."

After finishing speaking, regardless of Sheng Nian's thoughts, he hung up the phone directly.

When I got home, I met He Jun who was just packing up and getting ready to go to work.

He Jun was carrying the suitcase, turned around and saw Xu Fuhuan, and smiled at him calmly. "I'm back."

A very ordinary greeting.

But it seemed so sad.

Xu Fuhuan suddenly took He Jun's hand, impulsively said: "Let's try."

After speaking, he wished he could slap himself twice.

It was all the little bastard in Shengnian who was fed dog food all the way by those two little bastards, which made him want to try what it's like to be in love.

When He Jun held Xu Fuhuan's hand, his heart, which was already about to die, was like dead ashes. When the wind blew, a prairie fire was ignited, and it started beating enthusiastically.

Especially when he got Xu Fuhuan's answer that he couldn't even dream of.

"Really, really?"

But seeing the annoyance on Xu Fuhuan's face in a blink of an eye, his fiery heart suddenly cooled down.

"Do you regret it?"

Xu Fuhuan sighed in his heart as he looked at He Jun's pale and pitiful appearance.

Really owe him.

Silently embraced He Jun in his arms.

"I have no regrets."

Regrets are too late, he has to admit that he likes him a little bit, no, he likes him a lot.

Xu Fuhuan is not an awkward person, let's talk about it in the future, since I like it now, then accept it.

"I like you."

Xu Fuhuan said quietly.

Before He Jun recovered from Xu Fuhuan's embrace, he was shocked by Xu Fuhuan's "I like you" speechless.

It turned out that this is two. Affection. Mutually. Do you feel happy?

He Jun hesitated for a while, but still stretched out his arms to wrap around Xu Fuhuan's waist, and pressed his right ear gently against his chest, the sound of the beating heart was conveyed to the bottom of his heart through the skin.

He Jun really wanted to calm down, and really wanted to tell him affectionately that he liked him very much.

But he was so excited that he was a little incoherent.

Xu Fuhuan comforted He Jun who was a little bit helpless with a good voice. The tenderness between the brows and eyes is even worse than in the prime of life.

This is what An Xia saw when she returned home.

"Hey, Dad, the iron tree is blooming."

An Xia whistled at Xu Fuhuan full of anger, and his exquisite face was a

ruffian that Xu Fuhuan had never seen before.

She cast her eyes on He Jun, and grinned at him: "Congratulations to Uncle He for successfully taking down Dad." After speaking, she tilted her head and asked He Jun curiously. "Am I going to call you little daddy from now on?"

Xu Fuhuan stared at An Xia dumbfounded.

This is his daughter? That sensible, well-behaved, soft-spoken good girl?

Did he raise a fake daughter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1K 161
Gou Liang traveled through worlds in order to complete a mysterious and arduous mission... Foodie, flirtatious and good looking shou VS Dimpled, dom...
38.9K 565 47
[Quick Travel] Lovers White Lotus Author: Pi Nuo Nuo Type: Other Romance Status: serialized Last update: January 18, 2020 The latest chapter: Closing...
33.9K 622 13
https://m.shubaow.net/267/267080/ Author: Langkong Yise Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-11 Latest: Chapter 127 Extra Story 2 BL finished 38...