Blackened boss is poisonous [...

By Little_Spade

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... More

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 58

219 12 3
By Little_Spade

Chapter 58

As an adult, who has lived for many years inside, rashly attacking a child is suspected of bullying the small.

However, Xu Fuhuan was bad, he didn't plan to do it himself, since Ning Qian felt that his life was too leisurely and comfortable, then he would cause some trouble for him, he swore that he would never touch a hair of Ning Qian, but he didn't The rules say he can't find someone to clean him up for him.

His son was about the same age as Ning Qian, and he suffered from Ning Qian's loss a few days ago, so it happened to let his son vent his anger.

Therefore, he knocked Ning Qian unconscious, covered her tightly, and secretly brought her into his small courtyard.

As soon as he walked to the gate of the courtyard, he met He Jun who came back from the other end.

The train was late today, and He Jun came back a little late. This month, all he thought about was his neighbors, and even had some shameful dreams while he was resting...Suddenly seeing the protagonist in the dream, He Jun

suddenly Feeling guilty, he hurried home with his luggage without even saying hello.

This was Xu Fuhuan's first time doing something bad, and he was still a child, so he couldn't help but feel a little guilty when he saw acquaintances. Before he could think of an excuse, He Jun ran away.

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

What's wrong?

Forget it, since he didn't find out, he didn't have to find any excuses.

Xu Fuhuan put Ning Qian in the yard, and then called Sheng Nian out.

Taking advantage of the cover of night, one big and one small sneaked into the wasteland outside.

"Okay, let's just stay here."

Xu Fuhuan put Ning Qian in the muddy wilderness, and then planned to avoid suspicion, after all, it was wrong to encourage his own son to beat someone, and it is better to keep out of sight. Xu Fuhuan thought to deceive himself.

When I walked to the intersection, I gave Sheng Nian a warning. When I turned around, I still didn't forget to say: "Honey, you can bully me back just as he ordered people to bully you back then." 002: [...

]

His family's Huanhuan became more and more immoral, and even the children were not spared.

It's really embarrassing.

The night was as cool as water.

A gust of cool wind blew by, and the cold prime year shivered, but the excitement in his heart could not be erased no matter what.

snort!

Little bastard, it finally fell into my hands.

I really thought I was too young to be bullied!

Don't even look at who my dad is.

Sheng Nian murmured to the unconscious Ning Qian, especially when he saw Ning Qian appearing at his school gate last time, he gritted his teeth with hatred.

He clenched his fists tightly, a treacherous smile appeared on his well-behaved and sensible face, and his small fists mercilessly landed on Ning Qian's face, body, stomach, especially that face.

Ning Qian's life back at Ning's house is really good, plus he is a child, as long as he is well nourished, his small body will grow up, and he hasn't seen him for a month, so small. The face was raised to be rosy, round and round, which was just convenient for Shengnian's black hands.

Until he was so tired that he was out of breath and could no longer raise his hands, Ning Qian's face had already been beaten into a pig's head by him.

Xu Fuhuan didn't go to work suddenly, Er Gouzi came back with injuries all over his body, and he and An Xia were rejected at school, Sheng Nian knew better than Er Gouzi.

The last time he saw this little bastard appearing at the gate of their school in a car, and someone made trouble for him the next day at school, he really thought he was stupid. What about the son, don't know if this bastard did it? Also, don't think that if you turn your face white, you don't know him anymore, this thief.

Forget about stealing Uncle Ergouzi's money back then, before leaving, he also stole the pocket money he had worked so hard to save for several years. He stole it from Dad Xu for several years and saved it. It was not easy to bring it from the countryside to the big city.

He didn't even mention Xu's father about it.

Otherwise, what a shame.

Ning Qian is smarter than Xu Fuhuan imagined, this is a novel world, the author endowed him with a super high IQ, just like Ning Qian, Xu Fuhuan can't stop him from becoming the winner in life, let alone kill It is okay to give him some suffering before he grows up, at least let him know that when he despises other people's lives, others can also despise his life.

Xu Fuhuan put Ning Qian, who was no longer recognizable in human form, at the door of Ning's house, and then took Sheng Nian back home.

Xu Fuhuan can guess what Ning Qian's expression is when he wakes up.

He didn't think hitting him once would wake him up.

A week later, Ning Qian relaxed his vigilance, Xu Fuhuan knocked him out again and asked Sheng Nian to continue beating.

Ning Qian was indeed terrified. No matter how many people he hired to protect him, he would always be beaten every other week. Such days continued until he grew up. Even after Xu Fuhuan never beat him again, the shadow of this matter has always been with him.

Xu Fuhuan here returned home with a prime of life in a comfortable mind and body.

After that, he borrowed some money from He Jun, and then rented a stall in the night market.

What is the best way to make money? Women's money, of course.

If the people in the shop don't want him, can't he start a small business by himself? Besides, the old master also said that he is the most spiritual disciple under him.

Xu Fu fucked happily. Starting from a newly learned craft, I went to the market to wholesale fabrics by myself, and then let Er Gouzi help me design and make clothes by myself.

Although the night market in this era is not as developed as in his own world, he is confident that he can sell his clothes.

Xu Fuhuan cites his experience in that life to design clothes that are trendy and good-looking. In addition, he divides the quality of clothes into low-grade, mid-grade, and high-end. He only sells one.

He didn't ask for great wealth, and he also left a lot of design blueprints for the original owner. After he finished his task and left, no matter whether the original owner sold the blueprints or did it himself, he would always leave him with a way of making money. It's better than him starting a business and leaving a company to the original master.

After all, the original owner didn't know anything, he rashly created a huge foundation, the original owner couldn't hold it, the shopping mall was like a battlefield, and the original owner didn't even know when someone plotted against him.

A few years have passed, and Xu Fuhuan opened a shop. He started from setting up a stall in the night market to the current private customization. He has walked this road for eight years.

Xu Fuhuan has changed from a stupefied young man to a mature man, Er Gouzi has also changed from a bumpkin to a good father, and from the two little buns back then, one has grown into a gentle boy, and the other has become a gentle boy. Became a budding girl.

The only thing that remains the same is that every week, no matter where Ning Qian is hiding, unless he is not in this country, Xu Fuhuan will always catch him and ask Shengnian to beat him up.

This has become Ning Qian's worst nightmare.

He doesn't even know who did it.

After searching for eight full years, society is changing and technology is developing, but he didn't even find out the hair of a person.

"What are your plans for tonight?"

Jun He sat in Huan's office with a smile on his face.

"Huan" is a brand named by Xu Fuhuan with his own name, which means joy and happiness, which means to make every customer who wears the brand of "Huan" feel happy and satisfied.

"Aren't you going to work today?"

At the beginning, he borrowed 10,000 from He Jun and invested all of it in business, but the business was not as good as Xu Fuhuan imagined. He ignored this era, and also neglected to visit the night market the spending power of those people. Good-looking clothes are good-looking, but everyone thinks they are expensive.

Later, He Jun helped and recommended his female colleagues to come and have a look.

The conductors wear work clothes most of the time, and occasionally take off their work clothes, so they must dress themselves up beautifully.

The clothes designed by Xu Fuhuan were all learned from his own life, and he also has his own vision. The clothes fit the eyes of those female conductors. After their recommendation, the business began to gradually improve.

At the same time, he didn't return the 10,000 that He Jun lent him back then, but treated it as He Jun's original investment in him, and gave him one-third of the monthly profits.

He Jun sneaked a glance at the man who was seriously designing the blueprints. No wonder the saying goes that serious men are the most attractive.

In addition, Xu Fuhuan is thirty-two years old this year, which is the most attractive stage for a man.

Over the years, countless people have thrown themselves into their arms, but Xu Fuhuan always politely refuses.

And he hasn't married yet.

Could it be that he, like himself, actually likes men?

Thinking of this, He Jun's heart was pounding.

Ever since he got to know Xu Fuhuan, he no longer sees others in his eyes. Many times, when he is tired, he wishes he could be his closest person, and then he can say to him openly: "You still have me. "

But all of this can only be thought about.

He dare not. He was afraid that once his thoughts were exposed, it would arouse Xu Fuhuan's disgust. At that time, the two of them would not even be able to be friends.

Xu Fuhuan didn't wait for He Jun's answer for a long time, so he couldn't help feeling a little strange, just as the blueprint in his hand was almost finished, Xu Fuhuan put down the pen in his hand, raised his head, and a feeling that he hadn't had time to take back was revealed in He Jun's eyes out.

affection?

Xu Fuhuan was taken aback.

No way?

He Jun hasn't married a wife for so many years because of him?

He Jun likes men!

Xu Fuhuan looked at He Jun's flustered expression in disbelief.

Xu Fuhuan had to admit that he was stunned for a moment, but he quickly calmed down. "you like me?"

Xu Fuhuan heard himself say this.

Hearing what he said, He Jun felt that the sky was about to fall, and his mind was full of 'He knows! He knows! Will he hate me, will he find me disgusting? I can no longer look at him openly! ' to fill.

I don't know how to answer at all.

"Since when did it start?"

Xu Fuhuan is also belatedly aware, he has never felt that his EQ is low, although he has never been in a relationship.

But why didn't he notice Jun He's affection? Is He Jun hiding too deeply, or has he really ignored this person all these years?

He Jun stood up abruptly, big. His leg accidentally knocked against the table leg, but he didn't want to pay attention to Da at this moment. The pain brought by the legs, but wanted to escape.

Xu Fuhuan looked at He Jun who was in a hurry to flee the scene with a smile.

"Stop."

His body reacted faster than his brain, and before he could think clearly, his body was already standing stiffly at the door.

"come over."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.9K 30
Jeonghan , Scoups and Seungkwan are the main character. ¤[The female leads are imaginary characters ] Blindness in these world has no end. Some are b...
39K 565 47
[Quick Travel] Lovers White Lotus Author: Pi Nuo Nuo Type: Other Romance Status: serialized Last update: January 18, 2020 The latest chapter: Closing...
2.7K 108 11
Title: 我在星際爆炒怪物 Author: Fanchen Pianye Status: Completed Number of Chapters: Chapter 59 Yao Shi traveled from the end of the world to the interstella...
87.1K 2.2K 176
Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo Qiu, a college student, was watching Sur...