Blackened boss is poisonous [...

Little_Spade tarafından

Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eli... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 Arc1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Arc2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Arc3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Arc4
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 Arc5
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 Arc6
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 Arc7
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 Arc8
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 Arc9
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Arc10
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149 Ending

Chapter 54

231 12 0
Little_Spade tarafından

Chapter 54

Crowded train stations, noisy and stuffy waiting halls, all kinds of things. People of all colors piled up on the aisle of the waiting hall, dragging large and small bags, making it very difficult to get off.

Standing at the entrance of the waiting hall, Xu Fuhuan frowned. The original owner had never been out of the village, and he did not expect that the train station in this era would be so small.

"Er Gouzi, you stay here and watch the children, I'll go buy tickets."

Er Gouzi turned his head and glanced at Ning Qian who had been following them silently, and then at the well-behaved and sensible Liang Bao who nodded repeatedly, thinking secretly Think, what could happen? What happened was because the picked child was disobedient and ran away halfway.

"Understood, Huanzi."

Er Gouzi said indifferently.

"If you can't take care of it, you can throw things away, but you absolutely can't throw people away, you know?" There are

already enough people at the moment, and there will be more people when the train departs. Xu Fuhuan is very afraid of Er Gouzi At that time, what should I do if I just patronize the little luggage and don't keep an eye on the children, and the crowd will disperse when the time comes?

After repeatedly instructing the three children to follow the adults, they got up and went to the ticket hall.

The line for buying tickets had already formed a long queue, and when Xu Fuhuan bought tickets for five people to go back, Ning Qian had disappeared.

Not to mention Er Gouzi's wallet.

hehe!

What else can Xu Fuhuan say?

Before leaving, he gave thousands of instructions, but Er Gouzi was still careless.

However, he can't blame Er Gouzi. After all, Ning Qian is really scheming. He didn't believe Xu Fuhuan and others from the beginning. When Xu Fuhuan went to buy a ticket, he said that he was going to the toilet. And swore not to run away.

Er Gouzi is a rascal, he is a top-notch romp, and in terms of scheming, he is really not as good as the hero Ning Qian.

After Ning Qian left, he never came back. It wasn't until Er Gouzi took out his cigarette that he found that the wallet was gone, and then he realized that the little bastard ran away.

Just run away.

Anyway, he has money on him, so he shouldn't have to beg along the street like in the plot.

Xu Fuhuan told Er Gouzi not to look for him, and then took the two children to check the tickets.

Ning Qian, who was hiding in the crowd and paying attention to Xu Fuhuan's group, was relieved when he saw them leaving. He took out Er Gouzi's wallet, dug out all the money from it, and took advantage of the crowd, squeezed On the train bound for the imperial capital.

Xu Fuhuan got on the bus and found a seat. He bought five tickets. The seat was three-seater, and the opposite side was two-seater. It was just right, and they were all their seats.

Xu Fuhuan took Shengnian to sit on the seat for two, and Er Gouzi took An Xia to sit on the seat for three. If the two children were sleepy, they would take turns sleeping.

After the train traveled for half a day, the announcement on the train suddenly rang.

【Good afternoon, passengers. An urgent announcement is being broadcast now. A child named Ning Qian is separated from his family. Please ask Ning Qian's parents to collect it from the broadcasting room after hearing the broadcast. ]

The broadcast went back and forth several times.

Hearing the broadcast, Xu Fuhuan was stunned for a long time.

Ning Qian?

He is also on this train?

It happened that Er Gouzi woke up at this time, and he also heard the content on the radio.

He couldn't help scowling and cursing, "I've never seen a child as brave as him, who not only dared to hide in the mountains alone late at night, but also dared to ride the train alone." "Huanzi, look at the child

, I'm going to bring him back, daring to steal my money, I'm just tired of doing it."

Xu Fuhuan quickly pulled the angry Er Gouzi back.

"Forget it, you're an adult and don't care about a child."

Besides, this car is also going to the imperial capital, and when the train arrives at the imperial capital, Ning Qian can find his way back by himself.

"He has stolen all my deposits for the past two years. How can you be reconciled to me

?

" Ning Qian.

That's how it was revealed. Xu Fuhuan squinted his eyes and planned to take a break, and let Er Gouzi watch the child.

In the middle of the night, a male conductor led a child directly into Xu Fuhuan's carriage.

Looking at the sleeping passenger, He Jun squatted down. He stroked Ning Qian's head with his body.

"Little friend, go and see if there is any family member in this carriage."

Ning Qian pretended to be anxious and walked down the aisle. When his eyes met Xu Fuhuan's cold eyes, his eyes widened in surprise.

How could it be him?

Ning Qian looked at the seat next to him again, and sure enough, they were all here.

This is also Xu Fuhuan's fault, he knew the plot and Ning Qian's identity, and Ning Qian was hostile to him, so Xu Fuhuan didn't ask him where his home was.

He originally planned to take Ning Qian directly to the imperial capital, and then find a chance to let Ning Qian go home by himself.

Who knew that he was so vigilant and ran away halfway.

He Jun, who was following Ning Qian, saw Ning Qian stopped here, and couldn't help asking: "Little friend, is this your family?"

Ning Qian, who was looking at Xu Fuhuan, came back to his senses, and he whispered " Hmm' let out a sound, then lowered his head pretending to be scared, his thin body looked pitiful.

He Jun always felt that the parent's expression was too cold, it didn't look like the child was lost and anxious in his heart.

He first glanced at Sheng Nian who was sleeping soundly in his arms, and then at the big and small who were also sleeping across from him.

"Comrade, is he your child?"

Xu Fuhuan suppressed the indifference in his eyes, and revealed a faint smile. "No."

He Jun was taken aback.

Before he understood the meaning of this sentence, Xu Fuhuan continued: "But I know him, he was abducted-" "Father." Ning Qian interrupted eagerly when he heard Xu Fuhuan's

blurted

words After listening to his words, I rushed to him directly, took his hand, and shouted sincerely: "Dad, I was wrong, I dare not lose my temper again, please don't be angry, my mother doesn't want me anymore , you don't want me either."

Lies come as soon as they open their mouths, and even tears flow as soon as they are spoken.

At such a young age, his acting skills are comparable to those of an actor.

Xu Fuhuan's face sank, he pushed his hand away, the movement was a little big, and woke up Sheng Nian in his arms.

"Father, why are you so noisy?"

Sheng Nian rubbed his sleepy eyes, and his voice was somewhat dissatisfied.

Hearing this, Xu Fuhuan's face turned cold, and he looked at Ning Qian who was crying in front of him with cold eyes, but his voice was unprecedentedly gentle.

"Hey, it's okay, you continue to sleep." While comforting Shengnian, she patted him on the back softly.

Wait until Shengnian falls asleep again.

Only then did Xu Fuhuan look at Ning Qian with a half-smile. "Father? Are you sure?"

He Jun was a little confused by the words of these two people.

Are these two people father and son?

"Comrade, you-"

"It's hard work to help this child find parents at night, comrade, you can give the child to me, although I am not his father, but I know his family, his family is not here On the train, this kid probably got on the wrong train, and I will notify his parents when I get to the imperial capital." In

this era, mobile phones are not popular, and most of them are landlines.

He Jun always felt that something was wrong, but seeing that Ning Qian didn't deny it, he didn't say anything.

Before leaving, he just told Xu Fuhuan to take good care of the child.

After He Jun left, Xu Fuhuan asked Ning Qian calmly. "Didn't you run away? What are you doing back again?"

Speaking of this, Xu Fuhuan still doesn't understand Ning Qian's thoughts, isn't he just afraid that he just escaped from the wolf's den and will enter the tiger's den again!

"Or do you think that there are people in the car, so I dare not do anything to you?"

Ning Qian just kept his head down and didn't speak. Xu Fuhuan ignored everything he said.

Seeing him like this, Xu Fuhuan also felt boring.

Three days later, the train arrived in the imperial capital.

Before he could speak, Ning Qian swayed his small body, and after a few efforts, he disappeared.

Ah!

Is this using him?

He was caught on the train, if someone is not found to lead him, the conductor will definitely contact his parents, or send him to the police station after getting off the train to ask JC to help him find his family, but Ning Qian is so concerned about his past, How could he tell the conductor his true identity and experience? But he couldn't make up a parent.

So at this time, the adult Xu Fuhuan is needed.

Now that the train has arrived at the imperial capital, Xu Fuhuan is useless.

Sure enough, Xu Fuhuan still didn't like a calculating child like Ning Qian.

Er Gouzi took back the money from Ning Qian, so he didn't care where Ning Qian went.

After getting off the train, Xu Fuhuan was stopped by the male conductor before he had time to see the prosperity of the big city.

He Jun had a deep impression of Xu Fuhuan, and he always felt that things were a little strange, so after the train arrived at the station, he waited here specially.

At this time, seeing that Xu Fuhuan was bringing two children but no boy, his face became serious, he raised his steps and walked in front of Xu Fuhuan, and said seriously: " Comrade, where

is little friend Ning Qian?"

Carrying Shengnian, holding An Xia in his arms, and Er Gouzi carrying luggage, when he heard Ning Qian's name, he was instinctively displeased, and frowned, just about to say something.

Sheng Nian spoke first, "He ran away."

"Run away?"

He Jun's expression changed.

"Why did you let him run away? Didn't you tell you to keep an eye on him?"

Ning Qian, Ning Qian, Ning Qian, it's all Ning Qian. If I knew it was such a trouble, he shouldn't have taken him with me.

No matter how good Xu Fuhuan's temper was, he was also made a little angry at the moment.

He said in a calm voice: "He made excuses and ran away before the train entered the station. What do you want me to do? Do you want me to leave my child to look for him? I'm not his real father." He Jun suddenly became anxious

. "Then you can't let him run around like a child."

Er Gouzi was carrying the luggage of four people, big and small, and the weight was heavy. He murmured: "I said you are endless, and Huanzi has said that he is not his real father, what do you want from us?" He Jun

blushed when Er Gouzi yelled at him.

He is angry.

He felt that the hearts of these two people were too cold. The child was only ten years old, so why didn't they have any sympathy?

He Jun left angrily.

Er Gouzi rolled his eyes at his back. "Big fool. Forceful." He learned this sentence from Xu Fuhuan's mouth. He thought it was quite easy to say, so he kept saying it. At this time, it can't be more appropriate to describe this conductor.

So what good is Ning Qian? Dare to hide in the mountains late at night, dare to steal his money and ride the train alone, can he be an ordinary child?

"Huanzi, where are we going next?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

87.1K 2.2K 176
Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo Qiu, a college student, was watching Sur...
2.7K 108 11
Title: 我在星際爆炒怪物 Author: Fanchen Pianye Status: Completed Number of Chapters: Chapter 59 Yao Shi traveled from the end of the world to the interstella...
16.9K 631 23
Married life is complicated... so complicated to the point that sometimes you accept being in a toxic relationship... you wake up every day doubting...