๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” | ๐’Ž๐’‚...

By ih3jazzzzz

Maki X Dom black female reader This is my first fanfic sooo I really fucking nervous so pls bare with me i d... More

๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 1๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 2๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 3๐Ÿฅ€
new book cover ( not a update)
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 4๐Ÿฅ€
Things about y/n
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 5๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 6 ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 7๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 8๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 9๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 10๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 11๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿฅ€

๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’๐Ÿฅ€

60 2 0
By ih3jazzzzz

*𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒆𝒕*

As I'm driving, Maki was texting someone but I didn't want to be in her business so I left it alone and she looked at me. Which made me turn my head towards her then back to the road.

"Y/n can you take me to Victoria's Secret I need to buy some things" Maki said. I nodded and pulled into the parking deck and parking the car. "I don't want you to come though, just walk around" She said giving me a kiss and then ran away.

I shooked my head and smiled. "Damn I wonder what she gonna be buy." Then I walked into the mall.

Timeskip

It has been about 20 minutes since maki ran off and I am sitting in the food court. Maki started calling me and of course I answered.

"Imma have to try on some things so it might take a bit" She said. I okay then hung up then continued walking around. These two girls with guys had being following me for 6 minutes. And it's starting to get annoying well... scratch that it's been annoying.

"Um...Exuse me Ma'am" the dude said with a seductive voice. I ingore him since I have my AirPods in but then someone else said exuse me. But this time it was a girl who was ugly as hell but thought she was THAT girl. I rolled my eyes until the other girl and dude tapped me.

"Yes What do you want" I said not looking at them. "Awww guys we got her all shy and nervous. She can't even look at us" Said one girl. I walked away not caring about them. Of course they followed me.  "Seem to me that she doesn't like girls to talking to her she probably wants a sexy man to talk to" Said a dude who was flexing his muscles. I gagged when he did that. "Didn't this bitch just gag at me?" He said.

mini timeskip

After I got done with beating their ass into the wall (literally) I started back looking into the clothes. But I was interrupted by my phone vibrating like crazy. I sighed cause I just wanted to shop in peace. I then pulled out my phone just to see the group chat going crazy.

Gojo
we goNA neeeed some hangover sckskel

You
What the fuck are you saying

Mina
i feel like imma gone throw up

Megumi
Damn why the hell does my head hurt

itadori
WHY IS MY HEAD RESTING NOBARA LAP

Nobara
Aww shut up

Toge
Y'all are weird

Panda
I feel like i just got out of the most wettest most disgusting most slimy bath water

maki
You guys are not okay lol

Nanami
My back hurts sooo bad

Gojo
🤭

Read at 3:30 pm

I closed the group chat and continue shopping. I had finally a shirt I liked. It was a black silky shirt with gold roses on it. But then I remembered that I have a mission soon so I got some clothes for it. Like some dresses cause I'm going undercover.

Maki was walking with seven bags from Victoria's Secret and I looked at with confusion but I didn't care cause I'm the one who give her the money. "Had fun huh?"I said walking out the store after paying. She nodded but she looked like she was struggling with the bags. "Here gimme the bags baby" I took the bags away for her and she thanked me. I smiled slightly and putted my bag in my hand with her bags.

And grabbed her hand then started walking around. "What all did you buy darling?" I said looking down her still walking through the parking deck. "It's a surprise for when we get home" She did the joker laugh mixed with Light laugh ever.

I laughed at her but then Maki stopped laughing and just looked at me while I was laughing at the laugh she did. "What"with my head tilted to the right.

Maki told me I should laugh more. And that made my heart melt but I didn't show it. I said aw at her cause she was blushing a deep red. "Let's go home cause geto is coming over to barbecue today and I wanna see why you have some many bag and why the surprise for me" I said putting the bags in the back seat and grabbing her waist.

She letted out a little giggle before I open the passenger door for her. Then walked over to my side of the car got in. I started up the car and drive off.

As I'm driving Maki had got the aux and grabbed my phone. "um what are you doing" I said keeping my focus on the road. "Imma play some music" She said scrolling through my playlist.

"Damn, for someone who is a mafia you have a lot of playlists"maki said clicking on a list. I could not help but to chuckle at what she said.

"Welp when I'm killing or torturing people I love listening to music." I said resting my free hand on her thigh. She then placed one of her hands on my hand and clicking on the play button

*𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴*

"Early in the morning's when I think about you, Yeah" she started. "I hit you like what you sayin'?"I sang back.

"Early in the morning's when I think about you, Yeah" she said rubbing her body. "I hit you like what you sayin'? And the morning when I wanna fuck you, Yeah, I hit you like what you sayin'"

"I could fuck you all time" I was singing but also smirk at the lyric cause I knew it's true.

Maki was still singing and feeling herself. I loved very moment of this. "I could fuck you all the time" she sung while looking at me. I smiled slightly.

(an: I'm tooooo lazy to write them singing very lyric😫)

I did the moet part then, Maki kept singing and dancing while I was pulling up at the house. I let her finish but I saw her from the corner of my eye while I was looking at my phone. she pulled out her phone and started recording and pointing the camera at me.

I looked at her then the camera and smiled. Maki still had the camera on me and she grabbed my jaw. And gently pulled me to her and started kissing me.

She broke the kiss and stop the video. I smirked cause I'm loving how comfortable she is becoming. I got of the car and jogged over to maki's side to open the door. She got out, she then walked into the house. I grabbed the bags and locked the car doors.

I sighs as I walked in the house until I saw Maki walking up to me just to pull me to our shared bedroom. I sat on the bed with a confused face. "Baby why did you drag me up for and why are you the same color as the strawberry pillow?" I said with my head tilted to the side while pointing at the pillow that you was holding.

Maki stared at me for a while but then give me a blindfold. I took the the blindfold when she handed it to me. "What's this for?"

"Its...for your surprise so please just put it on"She said walking to the bathroom. I rolled eyes and putted it on.

After waiting for about 20 to 30 minutes Maki finally came out the bathroom. "Finally you are done what took so long" I said sounding sleepy.

"Aww my poor baby is sleepy but give me your hand" She said giggling. I give her my hand and she started to glide my hand on something. 

"Am I touching you? cause the fabric feels soft and fluffy" I said, "yes your are touching me and you can take of the blindfold off now"

I took it off just to see her in a black and blue robes that was showing her ass a little bit. "Sweetheart I don't think it takes that long just to put on a robe". She playfully rolled her eyes at me. I tried to untie that robe cause it looked like she had nothing on underneath it. But Maki pushed my hand away. I pouted a little cause she is trying to tease me but I pulled her in for a kiss.

Maki short pov

OMG Y/N JUST POUTED AHHHHHHHH IM GONNA LOSE IT OVER HER AND THE WAY SHE PULLED ME BACK TO KISS HER GIBGXTFYGCTCVTJVHVYBJBBJI

End of maki's shot pov

"But there's more so put the blindfold back on" She said but I shaked my head and just closed my eyes. "Here I'll keep my eyes close".

I could here the robe dropping to the ground and maki grabbed my hands, then I felt her bare skin in my hands.

I started rubbing her thighs then proceeded to rub up her body but felt some fabric. "Are you wearing something Can I open my eyes now" I asked. I heard her say yes. So of course I opened my eyes and I was speechless.

Maki was wearing a all black lingerie outfit which was a lace bow front garter underwire with slips and it was see through. She also had on a thong and stockings.

I couldn't help but to bit my lip and looked her up and down. "You like what you see" she said laughing while turning.

I nodded and stood up then walked to Maki. I all did was wrapped my arms around her waist while swaying side to side with her. "Okay okay Imma change so we can go join the others downstairs" Maki turned to me and said that while a huge smile.

I was okay with that and did the same. I had putted on a navy blue sweatshirt with a white T-shirt under it and black sweatpants shorts.

(just act like there are sweatshorts)

I was playing my game on my phone, waiting for maki to get done. "This bitchhhhhh Bro" I said getting mad on the game. "Y/n don't break your phone." Maki was wearing a grey crop top and white sweatpants.

(just imagine that  its a gray crop top and the sweatpants is white save ya girl some time)

She came in and started straddling my waist. I laughed but closed the game. I got up with maki still around me.

"OMG MAKI AND N/N PERFECT TIMING" Mina said running to me and maki. "Um... what's going on why are you so happy?"Maki said being generally concerned. "The girls are going to give their lover a lap dance" Nobara said clapping and jumping.

"But only me and Mina are in relationships" Maki said tilting her head to the side. "Actually, we all are in relationships." Toge joined into the conversation. "WHATTT TELL ME EVERYTHING THING THEN WE DO THE LAP DANCES"Maki said pulling my arms to join them.

Timeskip

After they told maki everything, she was smiling huge. " Ok let me get this straight... Nobara is dating Itadori, Megumi girlfriend is coming over, gojo FINALLY got a girlfriend, nanamis wife is coming over, toge is dating lily which is Mina's cousin,Panda has a boyfriend.. right" Maki had said that all in one breath.

They all nodded sync, then there was knocking on the door. I got up to see that Megumi's  girl and Geto and Thema was at the door so I opened.

They did the introductions then Geto started to grill and the girls expect for me was practicing the lap dance they are gonna do.

They had called us to bring out some chair and put them in a circle but spaced out. They called us back outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 573 21
GonKillu Oneshots! Fluff, smut, angst, read it all! Though most oneshots will be smut, there are other genres included!! โš  Gon and Killua are ALWAYS...
149K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
122K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...