Falling for the Playboy

By _FrustratedTeen_

More

Author's Note and Copyright
Chapter 1- Forgive and Forget
Chapter 2- An eventful day
Chapter 3- Aftershocks of an eventful day
Chapter 4- Rumors
Chapter 5- Jersey and Shopping
Chapter 6- Moron with a capital 'M'
Chapter 7- Why is she grinning like a horny dog high on marijuana?
Chapter 8- Cuz your man boobs have traumatized me for the rest of my life.
***Not an update***
Chapter 10- Cuz darling I'm a nightmare, dressed like a day dream.
Chapter 11- Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Chapter 12- I bet Usain Bolt would've wanted an autograph.
Chapter 13- Did you forget the good ole' saying 'Chicks before Dicks?'

Chapter 9- Who had the sudden urge to play Jackie Chan with my butt?

229 9 0
By _FrustratedTeen_

Chapter 9 -Who had the sudden urge to play Jackie Chan with my butt?

I woke up with someone's palm on my mouth. Huh? I had not completely woken up so in the state of half-sleepiness, I pushed the person's hand with all the strength that I could muster. Suddenly, someone kicked my butt and I rolled out bed bed and took my bed sheet along with me. I landed on the ground with a huge 'Thud'

"Owww," I groaned. Who had the sudden urge to play Jackie Chan with my butt at such an ungodly hour? I groaned and by that time I was fully awake. I got up and saw Sarah occupying the whole bed with her arm clutching my pillow close to her chest and her legs occupied the whole bed.

I should've known it's her. She has this habit of rolling on the bed and kicking the one's sleeping next to her.

I got up and streched, stifling a yawn. I saw the discarded packet of Oreos next to me and that immediately bought a smile to my face. Nobody messes with my food.

I looked in the mirror and grimaced My face was sticky and blotchy because of the amount of make up on my face, my mascara was running down my face, my hair was a huge mess. I tried to run a comb through it, but it became painful and the comb got stuck in my hair.

After several attempts of pulling and pushing, I got it out of my hair and add my lip- stick stained teeth to this and I was the perfect definition of the word "mess."

I grabbed a towel and went to the take a nice, hot shower to look a bit more presentable and to wash away last night's awful memory.

I stripped my clothes and stood under the shower. It immediately calmed my senses and removed all traces of my smudged make up.

I forgot to get my clothes inside the bathroom so I wrapped the large towel around myself and secured it tightly above my breasts.

I towel semi-dried my hair and let them cascade down my back. I grabbed my dirty clothes and held it tightly in my hands. I'll put it in a polythene bag and keep it inside my bag.

I twisted the lock and pushed open the door slightly and peeked out, just to check that there's no one except a sleeping Sarah.

I carefully stepped out of the door, clutching the towel with my other hand to my chest, I made my way out of the door. There was an towel on the bed, so I quickly grabbed it and I was about to wrap it around my hair. Then the room's door jerked open with me in nothing other then a towel.

An ear- pearsing scream left my mouth and clutched the towel tighter around myself when I saw Brandon standing in front of me.

He was shirt- less and his abs was on full display. The sun's rays coming from the window, settled on his chest, making his already tanned skin gleam. His hair was sticking in all directions but as I mentioned before, it did not look bad rather, it gave him the rugged look.

He noticed my lack of clothing and his eyes widened for a second, but then he quickly lowered his gaze and started fumbling with his fingers.

"I...I'm sorry?" He awkwardly stuttered, but it came out as a question.

Sarah groaned and massaged her head lighly. The after- effects of alcohol were clear on her face.

"Can you please control your hormones or take it somewhere else. There are people who are trying to sleep," she groaned, lightly massaging her temple.

I immediately turned red and Brandon started coughing awkwardly.

"Uh... Sarah we..." I stopped talkimg when I saw her dozed off on the bed, leaving me in an awkward position with Brandon. Way to go best friend.

"I guess I should leave," he said, and turned on his heels. He didn't even give me a chance to say anything as he closed the door behind him, without turning around even once.

I stayed rooted on my spot for what felt like an eternity, but were nothing more than a few seconds. I was still confused and shy about this incidence.

Brandon had seen many girls naked. I mean, he's known as a playboy for a reason.

Then why did loose his calm when he saw me in nothing but a towel? Why did he look so bothered about it?

I shook my head to clear all the unnecessary thoughts from my head. I made my way to the door to lock it so that no one else comes in here while I'm changing.

I had put on my favourite dark blue, sleeve- less T-shirt with huge black circles on them and paired them along with blue jeans. I grabbed the blow dryer and started blow drying my hair.

After a while, I tied them neatly in a ponytail with the help of a hair band.

I was not afraid to admit that I was nervous. Brandon literally saw me half- naked and on top of that Sarah made the whole thing even more complicated. Ugh!

You know what? I'm going to act all cool and calm. I'll forget that this ever happened and will never talk or think about it.

With that in mind, I slowly came out of the guest room and went downstairs for breakfast. I was very hungry as I had not eaten anything other then a half packet of oreo since yesterday night.

Now when I actually thought about it, I hoped that Brandon might've eaten something. I also thought about that moment when he was so close to me that our noses were practically touching and his hot breath had hit my face which made me squirm. I wanted to run away, but at the same time,I didn't want to leave his arms.

Even the party, the way he was looking at me, the way he was holding me so close to him as if he was afraid that I would just disappear in thin air.

The thought scared me a little. What if he does that to every single girl just to get in her pants? I cannot go through another heart break after what happened with Alex. I don't have enough strength to bear the pain of a broken heart.

With those thoughts in my mind, I go to the kitchen and find Brandon and Kevin chopping fruits. There are six glasses of milk along with a packet of bread and butter.

"Should I help?" I asked, I was pretty much free until Sarah wakes up. I still wanted to give her a piece of my mind.

"Could you toast the bread and apply butter on it?" Kevin asked. That guy is such a sweetheart. I didn't realise that I said it out loud, Brandon bursts out laughing and Kevin turns red.

His back stiffens and his knife stopped mid way. He turned around mustering up the hardest glare. Note to self: Never call a bad boy sweet.

"I'm not sweet," he scowled.

"Yes, you are," Brandon said and pinched his cheeks. He swatted his hand away and continued his chopping.

"Am not," he shot back.

Suddenly Jessica appeared in the kitchen with an oversized yellow shirt that stopped on her mid- thigh. She yawned and adjusted her shirt.

She made her way to the cabinets and pulled a random drawer to remove aspirin. She then filled a glass of water.

"Jess eat something before having the medicine," Brandon said, he handed the fruit bowl to her.

"Ugh! No. The thought of food is enough for me to puke my guts out," she frowned, running a hand through her messy hair.

I wonder what will be Sarah's condition.

Brandon forces Jessica to eat the fruits. After half and hour full of arguments, insults and snarky remarks he finally manages to make her eat one forth portion of the bowl. Something twisted in my gut and I was not able to identify it.

After a few minutes, I had finished making toast. Kevin grabbed a tray from the counter and neatly placed the fruit bowl, milk and toast. He took it out of the kitchen and went upstairs.

Jessica took her medicine and went for another round of sleep. It left only Brandon and I standing awkwardly.

"Let's eat," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"O...ok," I awkwardly replied.

He went ahead and pulled a silver colored knob on the huge wooden cabinet. It opened and settled horizontally in the air like a mini table with a single side stuck on the wooden cabinet. He pulled out two chairs from the living room and settled on the opposite side of the table.

He placed the fruit bowls on the table. I took the milk glasses and he took the toast and together, we arranged it on the table.

"You first," he said and outstretched his hand indicating me to go first. I started walking to the table and he followed. He came to adjust the chair so that I can sit properly, but I said that I can manage.

Why was he being so... gentleman like? Right now the way he's eating, it looks like he did not give a damn about my towel clad body.

I peek at him through my lashes and I see him chugging down the milk from his glass. The milk was dripping from the corner of his mouth and it traced his throat. The muscles on his throat were rippling under the milk.

He placed the glass down with a smug look on his face. Of course, he knew that I was observing his actions very carefully. I wanted to rub that expression from his face.

Suddenly a question came in my mind.

"You and Jessica seem like good friends," I tried to say it casually, but my voice betrayed me and I sounded like an asthma patient gasping for air.

He did notice the sudden change in my voice but he doesn't acknowledge it.

"Jessica and I are very good friends. In fact, she's like my second younger sister," he smiled fondly and his eyes gleamed at the mention of 'sister'. I did feel a bit good as he said that he loved Jess as a sister.

"You have a younger sister?" Well that was surprising. I never expected him to have a sibling.

"Yup," he said taking a bite out of his toast.

"What's her age?" I asked curiously.

"She's seven and she's cutest girl ever," he said.

The smile on his face grew bigger. I wished I had a younger sister. They're the cutest thing ever.

After that we fell in a comfortable silence and finished our breakfast. I went upstairs to the guest room to get my over night bag.

It's half past twelve and I had to leave.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw Kevin literally feeding Sarah. He was holding the glass of milk to her mouth and she was taken little sips.

"So how is your hangover?" I asked her and as soon as she heard my voice her face jerked away from the glass and her head hit the wall behind her.

"Owww! You could've knocked," she groaned and Kevin turned red. I want a boyfriend like Kevin!

"Serves you right for that comment," I retorted and rolled my eyes.
"Do you even remember what happened yeaterday?"

She was taking a sip from the milk and when she heard my question, she choked on her milk and started coughing.

Kevin hand immediately started rubbing circles around her back.

"Will you be able to go home like that? You'll be grounded for your entire life," Sarah's mom was very strict when it came to drinking, smoking or any other reckless behaviour.

"I cannot go home Phia." She presses her palms on her face out of frustration.

"I'll stay here till dinner time, I guess. Can you please find a suitable excuse for me? If she wants to talk to me then tell her that I'm sleeping because we were studying overnight," she pleaded.

"Should I stay along with you? I don't have any problem with it," I said. I know her mother very well and I don't think that she would accept such an erratic behaviour.

"No you leave. You had to reach by noon and it's already half past noon. Besides, I'm not alone. I have Jessica, Kevin and others so you can leave," she said.

"But..."

"Piss off bit*ch!" She threw her hand in air and covered her ears. She grimaced a bit because of her headache, but she was adamant about me to leave.

I hugged her and took my backpack. I placed the bag of my dirty clothes in my backpack and slung it over my shoulder.

I went downstairs to say my final goodbye.

"Should I drop you home?" Brandon asked, grabbing his keys.

"No it's okay I have my car," I replied and took my car keys from the key hanger.

I suddenly stop in my tracks when I remember something.

"Next time before opening the door, make sure you knock. I could've been naked for all you know," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not sure about the knocking part. Frankly speaking, who'll mind such a good start of day?" He smirked and leaned forward.

I smacked his arm and scowled at him. He's such a jerk!

I removed my car from the parking lot. I tossed my backpack in the back seat and strapped myself on the driver's seat.

I left her house at 1:00 pm so I was already a bit late and it was a weekend so my sister would be home. Now she'll fire me with multiple questions and be my second mother which I never asked for.

I just hope that everything goes well.

XXX

A/N:

Thank you so much for waiting patiently for the new update. Your support is highly appreciated.

The book has reached over 1K reads. Yay!!

Unedited. Please point out my errors.

Vote.Comment.Follow.

_FT_♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
247K 14.7K 16
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...