๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ”ƒOne Piec...

By Veng__

๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Where a lazy and half deaf girl goes into various adventures wit... More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ

1.9K 96 10
By Veng__

Apparently you couldn't do much more than check that all were stable, since seconds after you checked Chopper's pulse many flashes lit up the sky, your eyes widened, if you were in other circumstances, you would appreciate what could be a nice scene to capture with your camera, however all those flashes meant was death and destruction.

Your body rolled a couple of meters before the close impact of one of the imposing lightning bolts, causing everyone to be alerted by its proximity, thinking that another one could fall directly on them.

"Everyone return to the ship, I'll go for Luffy!"

Nami clung to the waver, using top speed to look for Luffy, who was trying to reach Enel with the large mass of gold that was preventing him from moving freely, you immediately stood up, surprised that Wiper had gotten up as if that nearby lightning would have awakened his consciousness, however he didn't seem to respond to Aisa's shouts.

"I'm glad to know you're okay, but we have to get out of here."

You startled to feel Robin's hand on your shoulder, she smiled at you and you smiled back when you saw that she was standing, your relief increasing to see how not only she, but Zoro also widened his eyes, groaning silently from the pain, although neither Chopper nor Sanji seemed to have come to, you stayed with them while Robin, Gan Fall, who had also just recovered along with Wiper, talked about the golden bell and where it was, Ussop slowly freaking out because no one seemed to fleeing to the ship.

What finished off the little patience of the poor liar was the huge explosion that completely disintegrated Angel Island, causing a small shiver to run through your body, an entire island destroyed in a matter of seconds and without regret, without a doubt Enel was already on your blacklist, you at least hoped that the habitants would have been able to get to safety in time.

"Look something is falling!"

Ussop pointed to the sky, a huge leaf landed softly on the ground, on it was a small scribble next to a message from Nami, she was asking you to cut the stem in a specific direction in order to reach Enel's ship, you only had one chance.

Another huge bolt of lightning struck right at your position, you didn't have time to react as both you and Chopper were dragged away by Zoro from the blast, you clung to his arm, checking that Sanji had been brought to safety just the same, though perhaps with one blow than another because of Ussop.

"Find a place to hide!"

Like toys, you and the doctor were thrown and caught by Robin this time, running into the ruins with the others for cover while you all relied on Zoro to do the hard work. You traced a cross in the air with your fingers, murmuring a few small prayers, not for anyone's health, nor for someone's well-being, but because you remembered reading that they had to cut the root to the north and if they depended on Zoro to directions would be worse than you trying to hold yourself back from wanting to pet something potentially dangerous.

You cheered when you saw that he was able to cut a piece of the stem, however it did not seem to move an inch, to everyone's surprise, the snake that attacked you at the beginning of your exploration hit the stem, only making it tilt slightly, now you just wanted to caress him more, sure he would have a headache after that.

"That bell... can only be rung by the successor of Kurugara's will, like me! That stupid brat has no right to touch it!"

Wiper stepped forward, causing Aisa to complain because he was still injured, however being ignored, Robin looked at him in surprise, somewhat annoyed at the insult to her captain, Ussop interposed between the two fierce glares, easing the tension.

"Ignore him Robin, he's half dead, Zoro already cut off one of the parts, so... I, Captain Ussop, will use my new "Fire Star Dance" and bombard the stem until it falls."

You hid a slight smile as you saw how he put on his glasses, stretching the strings of his slingshot and doing small stretches with his fingers as if to warm up a great bloody confrontation.

"Four hundred years ago... an explorer from the blue sea claimed to have found a city of gold, but... no one believed him, everyone called him a liar, however his descendant believes him and has been risking his life to find the city..." you were moved by the story and Robin's words, approaching Aisa and Wiper who were listening incredulous "If I ring the bell really loudly, I'll be able to tell him that the city of gold is here in the sky, those are the thoughts of the person you called 'stupid brat' Isn't that romantic? He's risking his life just so he can send that message."

You and Aisa hugged each other from the sudden explosion of another lightning behind your back, which seemed unfazed to the two who were talking, Wiper took a step forward, muttering.

"That descendant... his name, what is it?"

"Monburen Cricket."

"So four hundred years ago... that explorer's name was Norland?"

"Yes."

You hugged Aisa more as you saw how a waterfall of tears ran down the Shandian warrior's cheeks, everything was so touching that you wanted to cry too, but you had to wipe your eyes because it was not the time to get sentimental, the battle has not finished yet.

"Wiper?"

He placed his hand on Aisa's head, who watched with concern as his serious expression returned, rushed forward to deliver the final blow to the stalk with his explosive dial, everyone just ignored Ussop's hard work who didn't do much but, well, at least he tried, with all the effort the plant began to fall helping Luffy.

You had to hold poor Aisa back because Wiper collapsed on the ground after his attack, completely exhausted from using his weapon so much, hopefully he could recover from so much use, his arm would surely feel the consequences later.

Everyone looked at the sky when they saw a cluster of gray clouds, radiating electricity, a huge shadow completely darkened the island that was left and where you were, if that thing fell you would all be dead, your hopes did not diminish since you could see a small person in high up in the sky to enter the huge cluster of lightning, no one was as stupid as Luffy to do something like that and when the whole sky cleared up letting the sunbeams come back, you knew everything was going to be fine when you heard a slight cry of fight away from your captain.

Not long after that, everything seemed to go silent for a few moments, right after that small calm, a deafening sound resounded throughout the place, making even the ground vibrate from the powerful waves produced by that blow, it could only mean one thing, Enel had been defeated and the golden bell had rung again after four hundred tortuous years.

You allowed yourself to shed a few tears of euphoria, shared a tearful look with Aisa and hugged each other again, bonding with a friend, both completely happy that all this tyranny was over, everyone could live without an unjust God to whom worship obey or fight, that sound was that of liberation

Sorry for the long wait! but look, @creeper-A (idk why the link doesn't work) sent me this cute drawing of Mc, thank you very much!!

(remember this is just how that person sees her, she doesn't have to be that way for you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 9 7
Y/N a new member of the straw hats enjoys her life as a pirate and gains a connection with the Captain of the heart pirates Trafalgar D water Law dur...
10.9K 317 17
๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ท๐š„๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ท๐š„๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ต๐š๐š„๐™ธ๐šƒ; ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ 1000 ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ ๐™ณ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šˆ๐™ด๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ป๐š„...
2K 99 17
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
350K 8K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...