Come On, Get Happy! [Partridg...

Autorstwa bonbonsandbooks

Some girls never ever forget their first crush. Their high school love. The one that got away. It was harder... Więcej

Come On, Get Happy! [The Partridge Family]
Author Note|Disclaimer|Copyrights!
The Cast:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Seven

21 7 0
Autorstwa bonbonsandbooks

Chapter Seven
Harmony's POV

I had decided to come to practice. Keith made me a treat. I felt really touched he rembered that I went through so much trouble by baking him goodies and bringing them to practice all the time.

And here he was baking me goods. Keith. I place my sweater back on as I sit down in the garage to watch them play today. I feel something poke my arm from in my pocket. I notice a note.

It had Keith's hand writing on it. While he was talking to his mother and Laurie before singing I read over the note.

I blush with pleasure. He had been reading my old notes. I used to try to get him to write me notes about his day all the time back in school. He only wrote me back once or twice because his sister told him to.

Here he wrote me a little note. I reread it and smile. When I look over Keith was looking at me. Then he winks and smiles. I smile back. Had he really changed? Or was he?

Could I trust him? Should I call off this bet? My heart feels guilty. Even though he had been really mean to me in school. He did deserve what I dished out.

♡♪♬♪♡

"I am singing a new song I wrote. We are working on it for the first time today. It is called Cherish" Keith speaks into the microphone. "It came to me the other day, everyone thinks the song is lovely"

"It really is Keith" brags his mother.

"I love it" agrees Laurie.

She had not told me about the new song. I was suprirsed to hear about it. But I could not wait to hear his new music.

He had a wonderful voice. He always had. That was what made me fall in love with him in school. His voice. His smile. Everything about him.

My heart aches. He would never love me. Not the way I wished he would. I was not his type of woman. I never would ever be. I push back old feelings to the side.

Trying to enjoy this moment for now.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Cherish, is the word I would use to discribe...." he begins to sing.

The song was beaufitul. I blinked back tears a few times as he was singing.

"I don't know how many times I wish I could hold you, I don't know how many times I wish I had told you...." he croons into the microphone.

Did he write this about me? How I felt for him in school? This was mean even for him. I could not stick around to hear much more....

"What did you think of the new song?" Keith asks me after the song was over with.

"It was nice" I manage to say.

"Can we talk in private?" he asks me. I nod. We head to his back yard. I sit beside him on the swing in the back.

"It was a beautiful song" I say as I glance up at the sky.

"I wrote it for you" he mentions.

"Me? Why?" I ask. I felt pleased.

"You made me think of all the times you wanted to be with me. And I hurt you. And now here I am feeling the way you felt. It all came out in the song" he tells me.

"You are telling me, Keith Partridge that you have feelings for me?" I softly ask.

Our eyes meet. He has a serious look on his face. He nods. He takes my hands into his.

"I do Harmony" he tells me. "is there anything left there for me still? Have I ruined my chance with you?" he asks me.

My inner teenage girl needed this. She so needed to hear these beautiful words coming from him.

She deserved this.

♡♪♬♪♡

"No you haven't ruined anything" I admit.

"You still have feelings for me?" he asks with hope in his voice.

I nod. I feel so shy. He inches closer to me. His eyes fall on my lips once more. I wanted this kiss to. I let it happen.

His lips fly to mine so fast. His hands in my hair on the back of my head. My lips brush along his returning his kiss. My heart flutters inside.

"If I could take back what I said and take away all the pain I would in a heart beat" he says softly after the kiss.

"But you can't Keith" I add.

"I know all we can do is move forward. Live in the future not look back to our past. I am not that Keith any more" he softly explains. "I want to be with you"

He rests his forehead on mine. Our eyes are closed as we hold onto each other.

"I want to be yours" he softly tells me.

I nod then I lean in kissing him.

"I have always wanted to be yours" I remind him.

"You are mine" he tells me. "I will never hurt you again" he tells me.

"You can't promise that. We are only human. We can promise to treat each other as we would want to be treated" I point out.

"True" he agrees.

He returns my kisses.

"Will you go out with me?" he wonders.

I nod. Not able to find my words they stuck in my throat.

"You will?" he happily answers for me.

"Yes" I agree. He places his hand in mine. Lacing our fings together.

"Harmony there you are! Are you ready to go back home?" Laurie comes to the back yard.

"Give us a moment!" orders Keith.

"Oh, sorry you two" she giggles when she spots me with him. I smile at her. She winks then walks away.

"When would you like to go out on a date?" he asks me.

"I have always wanted to go to a drive in movie. And not really watch the movie" I giggle.

"I love the way you think" he laughs. "are you sure that is what you want to do on our first date?"

"Yes, I wanted to in school. The old me would love that more than anything" I say to him.

"Then the drive in is what we will do" he tells me.

He kisses me.

"Thank you for giving me another chance Harmony. I won't let you down" he promises me. "or for a chance to win your heart"

He kisses me before we get up to leave. My heart feels badly. I could not say I was not going to hurt Keith. I had yet to decided on that. But I had a lot to think over before I decided on how to handle Keith Partridge. 

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|

                        𝓢𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓪:

          Instagram | Ig- @bonbonsandbooks

              Youtube - @bonbonsandbooks

          Twitter | Fan Account - @bonbonsandbooks

                 Back Up Twitter: heydalainarenee

             Facebook Fanpage - Author Dalaina Renee

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

906K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
304K 28.2K 65
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
278K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...