cherry blossoms - an OT7 soul...

By animesugas

Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmat... More

chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty.
epilogue.

chapter twenty-seven

6K 223 9
By animesugas

After the tweet was posted, instantly Rae's phone had started blowing up. She turned off notifications for all her social media until the hype died down - which was a hopeful thought, she knew. Thankfully, for the initial brunt of the news they were all on a plane back to Korea. A statement had been released saying that HYBE was taking action against Jason Bang for trying to blackmail Rae almost immediately after the picture had gone out.

ARMY, just as Rae guessed, were incredibly supportive and over the moon. Of course there were hate comments, but the love that she felt from them took over that. Plus, it helped that she was ARMY herself. Magazines and news outlets were dying to get the full story, but they shot them all down. Not only was it about to be finals week for Rae, but it didn't feel right to get money for their story.

"I say we just do a live and let her say her part." Yoongi shrugged one afternoon. All 8 of them were sitting in their living room, Rae on the floor with her laptop open and various notes and printouts scattered around with Holly sitting on her lap - much to Yeontan's dismay.

"Actually, that isn't a half bad idea, hyung." Namjoon said.

"You know, I do tend to have good ideas."

"Sure you do." Rae muttered.

"Oh, you are lucky you need to study for your exams, pretty girl..." Yoongi said. It was decided after that on Thursday - the day Rae's exams would finally be done - they would do a live in their home. Taehyung and Jimin went on about how they now had to decorate for Christmas for ARMY, and Rae's eyes lit up at the thought of their first Christmas together.

"This is so exciting!" Jungkook jumped as Hoseok got the camera ready. Thankfully, it was on a mobile tripod so they'd be able to move it around. Rae was getting hot chocolate for everyone with the help of Namjoon while Jungkook and Jimin sat in front of the camera.

"It started." Hoseok said from behind.

"It did?! Oh yeah - hi ARMY!" Jimin said happily, waving.

"Don't drop it, Joon! You'll burn yourself!" Rae said, watching Namjoon stumble slightly. Jin let out a laugh from the hallway, bringing in the Christmas lights that he and Yoongi would be hanging.

"Sorry, sorry. That one can be mine."

"Is that hot chocolate?!" Jungkook asked, jumping up.

"Yeah - I made it using Felix's recipe. I hope it came out okay." she said, walking next to Jungkook. She stayed out of frame for now, suddenly extremely shy about the whole thing. Hoseok laughed, seeing her go red as Jimin and Jungkook tried to keep up with comments.

"Aish - you better not expect to sit there the entire time, you two! This was your idea! ARMY - tell them that they have to help us!" Jin called.

"What?! It was all Jiminie and Tae!" Jungkook complained.

"Yoon needs your height, Kook. He can't reach the banisters to hang the lights." Rae said. With that, all 6 of her soulmates busted out laughing and she was able to see the laughing emojis flood in. Yoongi on the other hand, was not pleased. He started to jog towards her and she ran from him, letting out a yell when he caught her. The dogs started barking at the commotion too, causing Rae to laugh. "I'm sorry!"

"You're on thin ice, you hear me?" he asked. Rae nodded as he pecked her lips for good measure, helping her get back on her feet. "You're supposed to be over there, you know. Jungkook, get up and let her sit." the maknae groaned as he stood up, Rae slowly walking over.

"You nervous, beautiful?" Jimin asked.

"Don't tease, Jimin! ARMY, we wanted our Rae to tell you how she met us herself. But she's a little nervous." Hoseok said.

"You guys are awful." Namjoon said with a chuckle as Taehyung swooped her up, making her let out a yelp and putting her on the chair. Yeontan jumped up into her lap, making her laugh as Jimin put an arm around her back.

"Hi ARMY. Sorry this wasn't sooner, I know you have wanted it. I had finals all week this week. I hope everyone who is in the same boat as me did alright." Rae said with a smile.

"We will let you do the honors, beautiful. The floor is yours. I'm going to help the elderly decorate." Jimin said, giving her a peck on the cheek and dragging Taehyung with him. Hoseok took his spot soon after.

"Elderly?!" Jin shouted, making her laugh.

"Well, I guess I'll start... so we bonded on the last night of the Map of the Soul tour. Sort of - that's actually when we met. My friends and I flew to Tokyo to see them in concert, because we're major fangirls, and we had really good barricade seats! When the show started, my heart started beating really fast but I sort of ignored it because like, no way that could ever happen, right?" she said, looking to Hoseok with a small eye roll and smile.

"Ours were doing the same thing, but probably not as bad as yours." he said.

"So after I almost passed out a few times - "

"Wait, we don't know this part of the story!" Jungkook said.

"Stop talking, let her speak, and hold the lights!" Yoongi barked.

"... anyways, I did almost faint a few times, but my friends and the guards took really good care of me - as well as some other ARMY! We left the show and went for boba and waffles, because they are my favorite thing on the planet - "

"More than us?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't stupid questions, Taehyung. Of course she loves boba more than us. She loves our dogs more than us. Your dog loves her more than you!" Namjoon added.

"Guys!"

"Sorry, hyung." the two of them said to Yoongi.

"... yes, this is normal here. Continuing, we get to this boba shop and on the way there my friend Jade starts saying that she thinks they are my soulmates, which sounds like complete bull - can I swear? Yes? It sounded like complete bullshit."

"Wash your mouth out with soap, young lady!" Jin joked.

"We got to the place and my heart started doing the thing again, and I thought I was in the clear cause like, there's no way BTS would be out after a show. Well, turns out I was wrong and I ran into Jungkook and Jimin, fell backwards, and then Jin and Namjoon caught me and I passed out. When I woke up, the start of my mark was there and I could hear them in my head. After I bonded with Jin and Namjoon, I bonded with one more every day after that until we were done." she said, completing the story and trying to read comments.

"Are you Bang Chan's sister?" Hoseok read.

"Unfortunately, yes. Bang Chan is my older brother, and he took care of me after my mother passed. Well, after a long and stupid legal battle with my - "

"Asshole!"

"Fuck face!"

"Sperm donor!"

"Piece of shit!"

".... that." Rae said with a laugh, continuing to laugh at ARMY's reaction to the profanities coming out of their idols. "You guys are tainting your fanbase!"

"Yah - you are a part of our fanbase! You know that none of you are pure, so stop lying!" Jin said from his position on the ladder.

"I tried guys, sorry." she said, reading comments again on the tablet. People started to notice Tannie on her lap and were asking if the dogs lived with them. "Yup! All of the dogs live here, too. Tannie is in his rightful place, on my lap. Holly was sitting on my lap the other day, and he was pissed." The 'aww's came in with the comments. "Show us the decorations. I mean, we haven't done a whole lot... we have a lightless tree and a mess of lights to hang."

"Actually, watching them might be entertaining. Let's move the camera that way." Hoseok turned the camera to face the madness - which was Namjoon and Jungkook holding up Christmas lights while Yoongi directed them on where to go. Jin had stepped away from the decorating to get one of the mugs of hot chocolate, and Hoseok was panning down to Jimin and Taehyung by the box of decorations and laughing.

"Baby - go stand over there and tell us if this looks even!" Jungkook asked. Rae nodded, scooting in front of the camera and putting Yeontan on the couch next to Moni and Holly. She stood in the middle of the room, Jin coming up behind her to wrap his arms around her middle and bring her to his chest. Rae was still holding the tablet that had the chat up, watching the comments flood in.

"Joon needs to go a little higher. They're drooping." cameraman Hoseok was now panning towards Rae and Jin, then towards the lights. "ARMY thinks so too."

"You heard her, Namjoon. You aren't six feet tall for nothing." Hoseok said. With a grunt, Namjoon stretched as he hung the lights up evenly. "Beautiful!" he complimented. Namjoon's face flushed as Rae let out a giggle.

"Big beefy leader is shy." Rae whispered to Jin, who let out a cackle. Yoongi caught her eye and narrowed his eyes, making her heart start to drop. Rae thinks he must be horny, because she usually only got in trouble with him when she was being a brat specifically to him, and not just to everyone in the room.

You better watch your mouth, brat. You're at two strikes.

That wasn't even about you!

Hm. Seems like you forgot your place here, since we gave you a week for your studies.

Rae sent a glare across the way to her soulmate across the room. She saw Hoseok beginning to turn the camera to her and Jin so she fixed her glare and looked down at some comments. Many ARMY were complimenting the decorations or saying random, supportive things. Jin ended up taking the tablet with the chat and going over to the tree, where Jimin and Taehyung were decorating. Rae took the opportunity to tuck herself under the blanket on the couch next to the dogs and attempted to detangle the lights.

"Jesus guys, how the hell did these get like this?! They're just..... a ball of wires." Rae said, trying to detangle the first clump. She looked up at her soulmates that were closest to her, which happened to be Jimin and Taehyung.

"Namjoon was in charge of that, don't look at us!" Taehyung defended himself.

"That explains it." Rae muttered quietly, pulling on a string and hoping for the best. Rae let out a squeal as she felt fingers on her ribs to tickle her. "Jo - Joon!" she gasped out. One of his arms went right around her middle, locking her in place as his opposite arm continued its attack.

"You wanna say that again?" he asked, trying to sound threatening but his smile gave him away. It seems that he forgot that the dogs were on the couch, as his own dog started to jump on him and bark. "Moni - okay, fine! I'll stop!" Namjoon conceded to the animal, letting Rae catch her breath.

"Good job, Moni!" Jungkook said, stepping off the ladder as he hung the last of the lights up. Rae smiled as she looked around the room, Hoseok turning the camera around to face them all as they decided to bid farewell to ARMY. The second the live was turned off, Rae could practically feel Yoongi's eyes burning into her.

Taehyung, god bless him, had done a good job at distracting him, giving Rae enough time to get up off the couch and sneak into the kitchen to clean the mugs out and put them in the dishwasher. She attempted to occupy herself, hoping that in the off chance he'd leave her alone. She did not get lucky - letting out a yell as she was lifted up and over a shoulder.

"Nice try, pretty girl." Yoongi said, walking out of the kitchen with Rae slung over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" Rae said, punching at his back to get him to let up. She heard chuckles from around the room as Yoongi paraded her through the living room now.

"I'll be putting this brat in place. If you need me, don't." he said to everyone, not leaving room for people to join. Rae felt a shiver go up her spine at his tone and she knew that she was screwed.

Yoongi threw Rae onto her bed, kicking the door shut as he walked in. She let out a grunt as she bounced back on her mattress, daring to look up at him. He towered over her, leaning over her body and caging her in, one of his hands wrapping around her throat and applying gentle pressure. Rae had to stop her eyes from rolling in the back of her head - she knew how Yoongi's punishments tended to work. If she showed signs of enjoying herself, he switched it up and pushed her limits.

"I was so nice to you this week... helping you study, bringing you to your tests, cooking you lunch so you have good food while you're at school... I was so nice..." he said to her, tightening his grip on her neck, parting her legs with his knees and slotting himself between them. "It seems as though I was too nice to you this week." Yoongi was pressing himself almost fully against her, making Rae squirm. He pressed his knee into her core, a small whine leaving Rae's lips.

"Da - daddy - " Rae whined out. Yoongi smirked at her, starting to suck at her neck. She let out another desperate whine, moving her core against his knee. Rae was wearing a pair of sleep shorts and a hoodie, making it easy for her to gain friction quickly. Her head was starting to get hazy, the continuous pressure on her neck adding to her nerves lighting on fire. Yoongi let her throat go as he slammed his lips onto hers in a sloppy kiss, moving his hand that was on her throat down to her hips.

"What a needy little thing you are. " he said to her, mouth still on hers. Both of Yoongi's hands moved to Rae's hips to start setting the pace at which she was moving. "Fuck my leg baby, go on." Rae let out a moan at the friction, Yoongi bringing his lips to her neck to suck a mark into it. Rae knew at some point that he would rip this away from her, so she took advantage of it while she was able to. "Does that feel good?" he asked her.

Rae was caught up in the movements and pleasure that she didn't even hear his question. She let out a yell as the friction stopped, a small whine leaving her lips at the loss of contact. Yoongi flipped her over roughly, yanking her shorts and panties down and over her ass before delivering a slap to her cheeks. She let out a scream at the contact, the sting making her eyes water.

"Answer me when I ask you questions, brat." he said to her. Yoongi had effectively caged her in from behind and her eyes almost rolled back into her head at the feeling of his hardness against the back of her thighs. Rae let out another yell when another hit landed on her ass, having taken too long to answer him back.

"Yes! I will!" Rae said to him, trying to avoid another slap. His hand was gripping the flesh of her ass firmly, reminding her that he was ready to go again if he had to.

"You will what?" he asked her, voice deep and low in her ear. Rae felt a shiver go up her spine at the tone of his voice, clenching her thighs together.

"I'll answer you, Daddy!" she responded, moaning when she felt his knee go in between her legs again. Rae had accidentally called Yoongi daddy instead of oppa one night when they were together - he made her come undone three times that night after that, and now demands she calls him that. It unearthed a kink that he didn't even know he had.

"Much better. What a good little brat." he cooed to her. Yoongi dragged her shorts and panties down the rest of her body, sliding his hand between her parted legs to feel her arousal. He had to stop his eyes from rolling into the back of his head at the amount of wetness that was on his fingers, while Rae let out a whine. "Fuck, you're soaked."

"Just for you." Rae breathed out. Yoongi let out a groan, flipping her over roughly and dragging her down by the hips to meet his face. Yoongi licked a single stripe up her center, from bottom to top, sucking on her clit when he reached it. Rae moaned sinfully at the action - she was never able to control herself when Yoongi went down on her, he was just too good at it.

"Fuck yeah it is. All mine tonight." he practically growled, repeating the same motion as before. Once again, Rae let out a moan that only spurred him on more. He attached his lips to her bud and began to suck on it, making her see stars as she cried out his name. He knew her body like a book, all of them did. Yoongi knew that sucking on her clit was what would get her over the edge the quickest, so that was what he focused on. He swirled his tongue around her clit as he sucked on it, moaning at the feeling of her arousal leaking out of her. "You better not come without my permission, got it?" Yoongi gave a pinch to her ass, reaffirming his point.

"Yes Daddy!" Rae moaned out again as Yoongi kept sucking on her clit, going back and forth between fucking his tongue into her heat and doing what he knew she loved most. Rae let out a long moan as he worked his magic, feeling her legs start to shake. "Fuck, I'm close - no, Yoongi - " there was a slap delivered to her ass.

"You come when I say you do. Now turn over, all fours." he spat out. Rae quickly went onto her hands and knees, raising her ass up for him to have access to. She could hear him unbuckling his belt, then going into a drawer. When he came back out, he was silent for a few minutes, minus the rustle of clothing. Rae was tempted to turn around and see what he was up to, her curiosity was ended soon after that when he slammed his cock into her in one thrust.

"Fuck!" Rae cried, eyes tearing up at the stretch. Her hands were in fists on the bed, gripping the sheets harshly as Yoongi began a brutal pace. It was almost painful, not having any time to adjust, but she didn't want him to stop. He was fucking her hard and fast, making her orgasm creep back up on her quicker than she wanted it too. Rae was crying out his name as she felt the coil begin to tighten. "Pl - please - I'm gonna - "

"Do it." Yoongi said to her. With another hard slap of his hips, Rae came undone on him. She screamed as the pleasure took over her body, shaking underneath him as she all but collapsed on the bed under him. There were tears streaming down her face as Yoongi fucked her through her high, not stopping. "Good girl..." he said to her, slowing his pace down. Rae so badly wanted to turn around and see what he was up to - that couldn't be it, he hadn't even -

"Fuck, fuck!" Rae cried, feeling vibrations on her clit. Yoongi let out a dark chuckle as he massaged the vibrator on her sensitive bud, beginning his hard pace again. She was still shaking from her first orgasm when she felt like she was about to tread into overstimulation territory. This was the punishment, she assumed. A sob ripped out of her throat as Yoongi started to fuck her even harder, turning up the vibrations.

"Fuck, just a little longer pretty girl - " Yoongi moaned out. Rae felt her body start to go slightly numb, sort of like a cloud that was forming in her brain. All she could feel was the fire between her legs and that it was becoming unbearable.

"Yoon - Yoon... need to come..." Rae managed to stutter out. She didn't even know if he had said yes or not, because her body gave in anyway. Her core tightened around him as she came, a long cry leaving her lips as her arousal leaked out of her. Rae's body collapsed on the bed as she came, a sob escaping her lips as now she was going into territory she didn't know if she could handle - but she couldn't get the words out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Yoongi cursed, finally nearing his end and emptying himself inside of her. He threw the vibrator away after turning it off and rode out his high, holding his soulmate in his arms as he came back down. He pulled out of her, turning to look at her and felt himself slightly pale. "Fuck - Hoseok!" he shouted, bringing Rae to his chest and holding her. There was a lot of running, signaling more than one of them was coming, but Hoseok was the first one to appear.

"Hyung, what did you do?!" Taehyung said, slightly horrified.

"You three, out! She's just in a really deep subspace. Namjoon, draw a bath. Hyung, get her some water and a snack. You keep holding her. I'll get a towel to wipe her off." Hoseok barked out orders, and knowing not to mess with them everyone listened. A minute or two later, Hoseok came out with a cloth and wiped up Rae, making her flinch.

"I know, pretty girl, but we need to clean you up." she nodded lightly, burying her face in Yoongi's chest. He let out a soft sigh as Hoseok finished, now looking up at his hyung. "I was too hard on her - "

"You've just never given a sexy punishment like this to her before. Trust me, this happens all the time. The amount of times I've had to save Namjoon and Jimin..." Hoseok said to him.

"Bath is ready." Namjoon said, going over to the trio.

"Perfect. You get her, I'll drag him."

"What - "

"You need aftercare too. You feel like shit." Hoseok said with finality. Yoongi nodded, letting Namjoon lift Rae up and bring her into the bathroom. He waited for Yoongi to get in first, then placed Rae on top of him. "Let's get you two taken care of."

With that, Namjoon and Hoseok sat and washed the pair of them. Rae was still moderately hazy, but was coming back into her body. She was able to know that she was being absolutely pampered, getting enough strength to sit up at the end when Jin came in with a bowl of fruit.

"Welcome back, jagi. You scared the shit out of Yoongi." he said, bringing a strawberry to her mouth and forcing her to eat it.

"I did?" she asked, turning to him.

"Yes, you did. I called Hoseok in."

"Oh..."

"What matters is that you're back with us now, okay? Bet you won't be a brat again anytime soon." Namjoon added quickly.

"Yeah, none of you are touching me for a week." Rae said to them, earning some laughs from her soulmates.

"A week?!" Jungkook shouted, having come back to see them. Rae let out a laugh as she found it in her to stand up, stepping out of the bath. She wrapped herself up in a towel, going over to where Jimin and Taehyung were waiting for her, a pair of fluffy pajamas waiting for her. Hoseok shooed everyone else out of the room, minus himself, so Rae could get some peace. After changing and climbing into her bed, she held her arms out for him.

"Yes?" he asked, amused.

"Stay." she simply said. He let out a laugh and walked over to her bed, climbing in next to her. After Hoseok was in bed with her, it didn't take very long for Rae to fall asleep, exhausted and happy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 769 20
(based on the tiktok trend) In a world where the number of miles away your soulmate is appears on your wrist, Y/N's number always seems to be moving...
58.3K 2.2K 9
In a world of soulmates, how do you find yours? A simple touch of hands. What happens when your soulmates are the biggest band in the world? Short S...
62.6K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
28K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...